Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro)

Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Public The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro)

Post by Chrono 24th May 2016, 2:59 pm

"Father, the time has come." The first words ever to enter the guild hall by the supreme king of the sand. The hands of time turn slowly, addressing the grand entrance of a boy whom many would not even suspect to be a citizen of any residence in Fiore. Wherever he roamed, wind followed; wherever he roamed, sand became visible. The king had to admit, this place was not to be reckoned with. Its population consisted of well-known wizards across the country- potentially Earthland, as well. Present on the male's body was a reason to be in this establishment, while the presence of this male within the establishment was hopefully a reason to draw attention. He was a newcomer, after all, though he could not help but wonder if attention was an expectation or something to earn - perhaps both.

The sand confirmed that the boy was indeed in the right place, but not if in a timely manner. However, the doors were open, so was it okay for this individual not to knock prior to his entry? "I will be the judge of that." The boy replied to the situation. Oh. That's right. This boy, this man, this male, and king - supreme king, in fact - all of these identities shared a name: Chrono. Yes. Chrono was the name of this individual. "Chrono! Chrono Libra!" Chrono greeted, "Where is the master?"
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro)

Post by El J. Dawnson 27th May 2016, 2:56 am

moondust.

El was spending another day at the guild's tavern, as usual. However today he was playing with his new device. Just yesterday he had bought a strange device that replayed sounds, as far as El knew people used this to listen to music. No one really knew if it worked on magic or if it was some advanced form of technology coming from a magically undeveloped country. However everyone knew that it could be annoying if you turned the volume to it's maximum.

And that's what El had done. Though he also had placed silencing wards around the area he was sitting at. Silencing wards being small devices that made other people not able to hear what was happening inside the region they protected. So El could relax, listening to his favorite songs while drinking and no one would compalin...simply brilliant he thought.

Though, the downside with silencing wards was that El could hear the sounds outside them. Of course, granted that he made much more noise he wasn't bothered by anything.

El was listening to one of his favorite songs, called Back in Black, by a really famous band whose name mimicked electric cables. The song could be faintly heared if you were sitting close to the silencing wards but you could just hear the music, without making out the actual lyrics.

So El was sitting there peacefully, singing along:

Back in black, i hit the sack
    It's been too long, I'm glad to be back
    Yes, I'm let loose, from the noose
    that's kept me hanging around
    I've been looking at the sky cause it's getting me high
    Forget the hearsee.....jsfiafilfdf!!!

"The fuck? What's wrong with this? It's brand new.

And then El noticed what was really wrong. A strange fella had entered the guild, sand and breeze around him, forming quite the elegant image. He appeared to have a different air around him than most. Almost like being royalty.

"Hmm..his magic must be messing with my sound system. Daaaamn. And here I was just getting to the good part. Well, never mind now. Gotta go say my hello. First things first though...Lucy you awake or something?"

Lucifer, the spirit that had merged his soul with El's -and yes spirits have souls, they aren't spouls themselves- was quite surprised. His host rarely spoke to him willingly. Needless to say his interes was piqued.

"Ohh, you almost never talk to me El. I was afraid you forgot I existed."

"Yeah, because I can easily forget that there is a spirit inside me that wants to take over my body...from time to time that is."

Lucifer's spirit smirked...don't ask how that is possible, it just is. He already knew what El was thinking, the whole think of their souls being merged kinda gave them the ability to look into each other's mind. Nonetheless, he still was intriguied by El talking to him.

"You already know what is going on. And what I am thinking. And I know you agree. So the sooner I go there and talk...the sooner you also get to mess with the new guy a bit."

Jackal smirked a misschevious smirk. This wasn't really his style...but the new guy gave off a vibe that El didn't like. And El trusted his gut insticts. He slowly made his way towards him, drinking some blueberry vodka on his way, the bottle never having left his right hand.

He was almost in front of the sand dude when his bottle emptied, thus he rested it on top of a table before turning to address the new guy.

"So, new guy...I suppose you are gonna be a new guy, wanting to see Ardere and all. Anyways, not to be rude *I totally want to be but I ain't a fool, lol* but what's with this high and mighty vibe you give off?"

Yeah...that was not the usual El and it was at that time that Lucifer knew that his host was drunk as fuck. Something that was even more rare than Jackal being a bit...dark. Inside El's soul Lucifer was rolling on an imaginery floor, laughing as hard as one could.

"Damn, this is gonna be really fun."

697 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

must read, important, etc:

Last edited by El J. Dawnson on 30th May 2016, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro) Gokude10
    The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 27th May 2016, 3:13 am

Wolfe had just made it back into the guild a few hours ago, but rather then sleep he was just wound up from the trip and he couldn't calm his nerves. He ad found a new room in the main area of the guild. His former place was just outside of the main building, but it had been locked up, and his stuff placed in a storage spot inside of that area. However, he had just got back and he felt there was need for some change in his life. He was going to take a room in the main building and pick up his old tinkering ways later. He knew things were different now.

After a few hours of getting his pack unpacked and laid out he decided rather then go to sleep and waste away the day that had just started, he would just head down to the Tavern and get some coffee. So he made his way down stairs and down the hall. Just as he entered the tavern he noticed two new guys he didn't know standing near the entrance. Wolfe caught one asking for the "master" and the other asking about high and mighty vibe something or another, but Wolfe's mind was on coffee and clearing his head so he walked right by both of them, no shirt, one hand in his pocket, the other giving half assed wave "Yeah.. Ardere.. somewhere around..." he mumbled at the new guy as he passed by him, and as he passed by El his mumble was now a mummer and he was losing his train of thought "..and high mighty....vibe...something or whatever....." his voice trailed off as he passed by the both of them and walked up tot he counter and asked for a cup of coffee.

A few moments later with his coffee in hand he walked over and took a seat only a table away from the two of them standing there and sat down and threw his feet up on the table as he leaned back and took a few sips of his coffee.

(this is what he looks like, no shirt and all: http://www.399animeshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/nanatsu-no-taizai-ban-greed-tattoo.jpg i still need my new sig, and avy)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro) QO55HpX
    Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Chrono 27th May 2016, 1:05 pm

Encounter with El

It seemed in substitution with the Guild Master, a white-haired male had appeared. "White hair, huh?" Chrono remarked with a smirk, "I assume you come from a colder environment than the one we stand on." The boy could sense great magic power from the individual standing before him, though he had not encountered many wizards since his departure from Desierto, thus there were not many to compare to. "Also, a high and mighty vibe, you say?" Chrono continued, "Well, I am the child of the two strongest wizards in Desierto, but I am otherwise absent of any authority or power among this country. Therefore, I would not see myself as 'high and mighty'. Did my entry speak otherwise?" Chrono was only speaking so much on short notice from the other male to get comfortable in this guild, though before he knew it, another member - or so he looked - arrived.

Encounter with Wolfe

This man and his way of talking - was he alright? His phrasing was incomplete to begin with, especially while in presence of a newcomer. Rude, in Chrono's opinion, though Chrono kept his silence. These two; surely they were at least comparable in strength, and perhaps stronger than Chrono, himself. Wait. That arrogance. Maybe Chrono did present a "high and mighty vibe", after all. He watched this second man walk to a table from the corner of his eye, while using the other to maintain his focus on the white-haired male. From what he could tell, both lacked in manners so far, but Chrono could have been the result of this. "If I may, you two, my name is Chrono Libra. I am the newest associate with this guild, and recommend that I see your master for more information. The fact that Chrono could only sense magic from these two must have meant that the three altogether were the only ones close to this hall, though Chrono had not read enough about this guild to know where and when others may come from. His defenses were high in response to the matter. The vibes of these two were odd, to say the least.
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 30th May 2016, 11:59 am

moondust.

El wondered if others also thought he came from somewhere with cold temperatures. Something which was more than inaccurate since Sukai had nice weather all year long. Well, he maybe some distant relative did hail from such a place and his white hair was a hereditary thing he inherited from him.

Putting these thoughts aside he wrapped his hand in azure flames, the ones that don't burn, and approached Chrono, whose name he had learned by hearing the red haired mage introduce himself to his guildmate. The lack of name being because El didn't know who this guildmate was. He had heared stories from other members and thus had a vague impression of how members he hadn't met looked. However this guy didn't seem to fit any of the images he had in his mind.

Questions towards both mages forming in his head, he tapped Chrono with his flame covered hand. Mind you El's azure flames don't burn, they are harmless.

"Colder climate? I don't know mate. I have lived by heat and fire all my life. If my family wasn't as it is I would have changed my name to Targaryen." That was a reference to a series of books El had recently gotten into. The Targaryens, House Trgaryen to be exact, were a family, currently almost extinct, who used to ride dragons and thus for some magical reason were unaffected by fire.

"Anyways, sorry If I came out as...."

El's eyes whitened and his flames faded out. A second later his eyes were back to normal and flames had reappeared around his hands. However something was different. This person didn't feel like El anymore.

...And it wasn't. It was Lucifer's turn to shine and since El had given him permission he opted to take over his host's body before he could even introduce himself. Now, Lucifer could finally speak to a person that wasn't El...finally. His voice sounded more elegant and...something, which can't be quite explained, than El's.

"Excuse my host. He happens to be quite drunk at the momment. Something rare for him as I reckon is alchohol tolerance is above what is considered the normal. Oh, but were are my manners. My name happens to be Lucifer Morningstar, former archangel, former demon. And my host's name is El J. Dawnson, further info on him are for my host to reveal."

Lucifer fiddled with El's or his or their....aah whatever. Lucifer tied the hair of his current body in a ponytail before turning to adress the red haired individual that gave of a weird vibe.

"And you happen to be?"

That wasn't said without the proper gesture to El's yet unkown guildmate, in order to notify him that the question extended to him as well. However Lucifer wasn't sure it would get through. That dude appeared to be sleeping...scratch that he probably was indeed sleeping.

479 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

Spoiler:

The Emotions:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 31st May 2016, 4:23 am

Wolfe listened as he took sips from his coffee and slowly gained some of his energy back. As he did he waved over to the waitress. A few moments later she walked over with her little notepad and asked what she could get for Wolfe. He smiled nicely as her and politely gestures for her to hand him her notepad and pen. She reluctantly did, and he started going to town in it as he kept writing and writing in it. After about a minute of writing or so he handed it back to her with a smile "I just wanted to save you some time and make it a little easier for you." She looked confused for a second before looking down at the pad and as she read her eyes started to widen. She knew this order, and only one person in the guild ordered like this. Her eyes shot up to meet his and a huge smile spread across her face "Wolfe?... but... you look completely different.... but i know this order and he was the only one who ordered like this. Is that really you?" Wolfe just smirked and gave a nod as he spoke "Thats right darling, it's me. I am back, and it is a long story. I will happily explain later, but my head isn't in the right place right now, i promise story time in a day or two. ok?" She smiled and ran off to fill his order.

Wolfe leaned his neck one way and there was a loud crack, and then he turned to look at the two. "Why don't you guys sit down? its still early. order some food and drinks and chill out. Chrono? if i heard right. Ardere is out right now on a mission and will be back soon. If you have any questions i should be able to at least answer them in the meantime. and as for you El, i guess its only right to say hi and get to know another hydra member. As you both my of heard from the lovely lass, my name is Wolfe. I have been away for a while, and just got back a few hours ago." Wolfe motions for the two men to take seats at the large table and take a load off, giving a slight nod and a smile as he does so.

Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 31st May 2016, 9:12 pm

Azure flames. Indeed, one would not learn this form of magic from a cold environment. For flames, however, they were odd in colour, which made Chrono curious. However, for some reason, as the flames approached him, Chrono did not move a muscle. Perhaps his instincts were telling him to trust the lad ahead; to listen to the lad as he explained his story to the crimson-haired wizard. Chrono had to admit he was being more presumptuous than lawful with this guy, but a sudden scene lured him into questioning the boy further. He noticed eyes whitening, and those azure flames burning, as if the Hydra member he was talking to was losing himself on the spot- until that soul in his eyes returned, at least. On the other hand, something felt different. Chrono wasn't sensing the same essence from the azure-flame wizard anymore.

"Lucifer?" Chrono questioned moments later after something new unfolded. As far as his old memories went, he could recall moments when he met others of his kind, only with holy backgrounds. Each of them mentioned something similar to this new being's background, but again, Chrono did not want to make any assumptions. "And El is his name?" Chrono continued, "Interesting." The ascendant of sand did not want to say much in regards to this newly introduced creature - whatever it was, though he would at least acknowledge his own identity, as Lucifer asked. "Chrono Libra." Chrono replied. He wondered if the one who had taken over the also introduced (with a name unheard of until this very moment) El. J. Dawnson was nice. He had seen others capable of utilizing other souls, but these souls represented alternate personalities; an insane half, and a sane half.

It was now time to avert eyes back to the other lad. He was more laid-back and out of the scenario, though Chrono was now curious to see if this man possessed anything unexpected too - a display similar to either azure flames or an alternate identity. Alas, while Chrono thought of this, all he could see was an order between the male and a female waitress. He eavesdropped on their conversation, finding that the two had friendly history together - or so Chrono thought. The waitress mentioned this other dude's name, which aided Chrono much easier than his first encounter with El and Lucifer. On the contrary, Chrono did not want to mention Wolfe's name until he greeted himself first; just in case Wolfe did not hear enough from Chrono's conversation earlier. He sat with Wolfe, hoping Lucifer would join, and luckily heard his own name, omitting the idea of introducing himself yet again. "I see." Chrono commented on the absence of Ardere, the Guild Master, "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you three at least - El, if you can still hear me." Chrono refused to order anything. Simply put, the man had enough to eat prior to this meeting, and did not want to risk leaving a meal or drink unfinished. Yes, even a beverage could fill him up in his current condition. Chrono became silent as of his last statement, eager to hear more from Lucifer and Wolfe while he was seated at this large table Wolfe invited him to.

The Sand King's Entry (Guild Intro) CHRONOSIGGY_zpsy2d07lmt
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 5th June 2016, 4:32 am

moondust.

Saying that El was pissed at Lucifer would be an understatement. The two of them had agreed on a certain approach, however Lucifer went on and did his thing, saying a spiel of his that revealed too much information on them. Or so El thought.

He had no problem with the white/blue haired, topless, fox-like guy, aka Wolfe knowing this info. That was a conclusion he reached based on the waitress' attitude towards him...all in all he seemed like an interesting fella. This didn't apply to Chrono though as this new guy was virtually a nobody as far as Jackal was concerned. A nobody without a background of importance or proof of his usefulness. Well, yeah he was related to the strongest mages of...his homeland, but that didn't do the trick.

Hence, he was pissed off at Lucifer who had revealed such info. Info that revealed nothing on El himself, except his name, but gave off any important detail about Lucifer. This way, thought El, one could research and learn about his magic. A bit paranoid, but as a character from one of his favorite books says: Constant Vigillance.

~Inside El's head~ (aka El and Lucy telepathetically speaking inside El's head)

"Damnit Lucy. Stick to the plan will ya? You ignorant, sorry excuse for a...whatever you are supposed to be."

Slightly smiling in delight to the scene unfolding inside El's head, Lucifer replied...hihgly amussed at how drunk his host was.

"A wandering spirit and thank you for the copliment. Now, I didn't stick to the plan because I wanted to. Besides you are way too drunk to stick to the plan yourself."

"You know what? You are lucky that I still can't summon part of your soul to the materiall world. Otherwise you would be in for a grand ass kikcing session."

"Whatever. Now, I don't think that this Chrono guy has much to keep secret. So, I am gonna be ordering you a super strong coffee and then let you resume control."

~Materiall World~ (aka not in El's head)

Lucifer did as he had said and now El was back in control, with a specially brewed coffee in his hand. This coffee had some drops of a certain potion in it that removed drunkness and hangovers. El took a sip and sat besides Chrono and Wolfe. Both of whom weren't aware that El was back in control.

"Thanks for the invitation Wolfe and welcome back, as from what I heared you were on away for some time."

El smirked, this was one of his favorite parts when Lucy took over his body.

"Yes Chrono, I am back in control now. And I could hear you back then. Lucifer and I share a telepathetic bond. When one is in control the other listens, sees, smells and all in all experiences what the in-control person does."

He waited for a few seconds to let that sink in and continued with his, now more normal introduction to his two guildmates. Two, because Chrono would be joining them soon...or that's how things appeared to be.

"Ah, Chrono...sorry for how I was before. I happened to be a bit drunk. It's rare for me, but it happens. So...other than your name, who are you? What's your story. No, let me rephrase...what you tell strangers your story is?"

El had thought, after hearing Lucy's comment, that a straightforward approach would be better with Chrono. Though he doubted Chrono would be sympathetic to his goals, a man can always hope. He would have to be more...careful when dealing with Wolfe though. This man looked experience and, more importantly, opinionated.

603 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

The Emotions:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 7th June 2016, 5:18 am

Wolfe watched as both men took places at the table. He could tell Chrono was still sizing up the whole ordeal, and he couldn't blame him. Being new to being a wizard and taking jobs was pretty big, and the idea of a guild was both really cool, and really scary at the same time. It was a lot to take in for every new member their first time. As for El, he was still pretty new to the guild which meant there was always something new to find or learn. However, this was not that time. This was breakfast time and Wolfe's mind was drifting off to food as he sat there, and as fate would have it, not but a few seconds later the waitress came back a smile and put down two plates and 3 huge glasses of drink in front of Wolfe. He gave her a smile and a nod as he grabbed a fork and started right in on the first plate. Then a few seconds later she returned with four more plates and placed them down. Wolfe stopped long enough to gie another smile and nod and t\he then turned to the other two at the table as he motioned at the food "Have some if you guys want, there is plenty. In the mean time you guys have any questions? you can ask anything. or any interesting topics? its always good to have a good talk over breakfast." Wolfe was already done with his first plate and halfway done with his second a this point.

As Wolfe sat there he looked as if he was eating like a normal person, but every minute or so a whole plate was finished. It was almost inhuman to watch, as he wasn't being a slob, or even stuffing his mouth in any way. As Wolfe listened to what the other two had to say he finished his forth plate as she brought out four more plates and replaced his drinks with full ones. Then a few moments later returned with three more plates full of food.

Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 8th June 2016, 9:06 pm

This transition was rather nice, you know? From an awkward standstill between three men to a table gathering - there was no room to complain. Of course, now that Chrono was seated here, he needed to talk a little; to break the silence. However, just before he prepared himself to talk, he heard El speak up (who he thought was still Lucifer in the meantime). From what he collected via a separate conversation between El and Wolfe, it seemed Chrono was here on a lucky day. It looked like a lot of adventures went on at this guild, seeing as it had been quite a while now, and these two were the only company Chrono had. Heck, where was the Guild Master at this point? Still on his mission? Albeit, Chrono had to get himself involved somehow, but alas, El beat him to it again, thankfully welcoming him into the conversation instead of having Chrono do it himself.

"I see...multiple personalities." Chrono replied. He had never really met people like El before. They were of a different kind, especially those capable of harnessing the souls of such mythical, supernatural, or divine forces of the universe. He continued to listen in on the conversation as Chrono could not come up with anything to say, unfortunately. Over and over again, it appeared El had exponentially better conversation skills than the Sand King. "You were drunk?" Chrono questioned, "Didn't notice, but no need to be sorry. It was interesting meeting that alternate personality of yours. As for my identity, well..." Chrono paused for a moment. He thought about how much detail he should give to these two. It had only been about an hour now, which was all Chrono knew the two for. Could they be trusted? Would they believe Chrono's story? Would they care? Would they laugh? Would they be surprised? Would they report the information Chrono gave elsewhere? Would they keep it secret? All of these questions mixed together gave Chrono a headache - it was too much to think about.

"I traveled here from Desierto." Chrono explained, hopefully to El's liking, "If you wish to train yourself, you should attempt to fight off the countless dangers there. There is so much chaos there that everyone goes neutral, just as me, my father and mother did before I lost my citizenship, and migrated here." Chrono would not exactly tell how he lost his citizenship - at least not today - because of how dark it was, but he was still generous enough to give the basic introduction to his story, "People of my kind were advised to join a guild like this if they ever gave across Fiore, so here I am." Chrono added, "As for who I am, well, I'm Chrono Libra. I am the descendant of the two strongest wizards in Desierto, and former prince of the towering city between three. However, none of that matters now. I have no reason to return to that place." That is what Chrono decided to tell these strangers.

Soon after he concluded his second speech, Chrono began to focus on Wolfe again. This lad was devouring dishes like no tomorrow, yet somehow, the way he ate appeared natural - not inappropriate nor unnecessary, but natural. It was safe to say that Chrono would get sick if he dared to eat as quickly as Wolfe did, and was rather hungry himself after seeing all of this food. In fact, while the waitress was still in plain slight, Chrono decided to order some whiskey and macaroni. A strange combo, but one that Chrono was enjoying very much lately. "Interesting topics?" Chrono repeated Wolfe's remark, "Well, I just told my story, so why don't you two tell yours now." It would be an honour for Chrono to hear these two's backgrounds after all the information he decided to spill, after all.

El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 17th June 2016, 3:24 pm

moondust.

El was taking in what Chrono, the new guy who (even if by accident) messed with his music listening session, had said. Chrono was from a dangerous, or so he claimed, place called Desierto. Various cliche parts about his past followed that El heared but did not pay attention to. Storing them in his mind to go over them later at his own pace and figure the rookie out.

Jackal was waiting for the other shoe to drop...and so it did, with Chrono asking about the stories of El and Wolfe. The former, having taken to the latter's invitation and ordered his own food, took some bites of his pancakes (being morning, this was his breakfast), contemplating on what to tell the other two mages. Oh, he had indeed thought of saying nothing or making everything up. However that was not a wise choice. So El was forced to, on the spot, think of what or rather how much to let these two on. After taking some more bites, Jackal had made up his mind and gave them his spiel.

"Right...where to begin? Ok. Well, my name is El J. Dawnson. I come from the main branch of the Dawnson family. A family that has members in the whole world, though our HQ, for lack of a better word and homeland is at Sukai."

El paused for a bit. A breath was always needed, plus he still had his pancakes to eat.

"There is no need for many details on my story. I left home to persue adventure or so one would say. I host the spirit of Lucifer in my soul. The bastard always tries to take over my body. Sometimes he manages to do that, hence the change you saw earlier. We are two beings on the same body. However he is more of a ghost that I keep really close to me and borrow its powers than a separate identity of mine."

Since the cat was out of the bag El found no harm in letting this much out. What difference would it make if the whole cat, tail asides was out? He still had two little surprises for his new aquintances though.

He raised his right hand, palm pointing at an empty space. This was done to raise the "hype" of what was going on rather than out of neccessity. A few seconds and small flashes later a girl of medium stature with white, shoulder length hair and an eyepatch was standing in the empty space.

"This is Lyra, my short of pet. She the main supporter to my goal. That is wanting to take over the world"

El would say that and put on his best, friendliest, warmest and at the same time most badass smile.

461 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

Spoiler:

The Emotions:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 19th June 2016, 12:30 am

Wolfe continued to devour food as he listened to his new companions and their stories, or at least as much of their stories they wanted to tell. Wolfe found both to be pretty interesting actually. Wolfe didn't have much in common with Chrono, but he could relate to El a little. His body had not been his own since a child. Though it seemed El's situation was a bit more extreme as Wolfe's "roommate" didn't take over his body, but rather just killed him from the inside out, now his actually body was not his own but made from his, and his father's plus what ever else he had used to create it.

Wolfe waited till both men had said their peace before he opened his mouth "Well on both accounts i have to say your very interesting individuals. I am not sure what to say about myself.... I was born pretty far away from Fiore myself. I am not sure where though. When i was young my old man used forbidden magic on me to create my magic by shoving an elemental in my body. Then had lacrima's surgically placed all over my body to stop the elemental from killing me, which didn't help much. I blew up my home and old man in a fit of rage, or at least thought i killed him, and lived on the streets since i was barely old enough to walk.... Then about 9 months ago i tracked him down and he trapped me in a machine and destroyed my body and merged my soul and the elemental and then used some form of science and magic to kill himself and use my old body and his to make me a new one that wasn't dying...." Wolfe tilted his head to the side slightly and his eyes rolled up as if he was thinking for a second

A moment later he continued "..yeah.. i think that is about all... my story is just kind of blah really. i find it kind of a downer to be honest. one of the reasons i don't offer up that often. Instead i focus on the hear and now. Here at the guild i am a B rank mage, one fo the strongest mages, and fighters here, and the local geek. I own the building sized Tesla-Coil  towering out of the building next door that causes the fairly constant thunderstorms around the area, and the creator of the soon to be installed AI system that will be all over the guild soon." Wolfe eyes glossed over slightly as he thought about how awesome things were going to be soon when RAINE was installed.

After a moment he shook his head a little as he came back to the moment and started back into his food.

Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 21st June 2016, 1:39 pm

"So both of you have been affected by supernatural, biological activity? And higher up in the ranks while I'm at it?" Chrono tried to confirm, maybe forgetting some details,"Interesting. I don't think I'd be able to handle another personality within me, but..." Chrono's eyes moved over to El at this point. "You are in a legal guild, yet your desire is to take over the world?" Chrono hoped these words wouldn't offend the host of Lucifer, or else sand might have to become a defense here. On the contrary, Wolfe was dealing with just as crazy beings - whether human or not - alongside El. Chrono feared nothing about the two, but feared the day these two may become something they are not. This tended to happen with multiple personalities in one vessel, after all. Sometimes the possessor just became too overwhelming for the host all of a sudden, just as El's explanation for Lucifer's desire. He secretly detested that fallen angel, y'know?

The whiskey and macaroni arrived, and coincidentally just as Chrono had it not as a grocery item, but as macaroni he had ordered from a fine-dining restaurant. Sat upon this chair, Chrono took a moment to drink up and eat, seeing if these two would do anything in the process. He was running out of topics to discuss, while he couldn't be here forever - in the guild hall, at least. "I suppose one day we will all figure out everything about each other, or as much as the eye can possibly catch." Chrono mentioned, "There are still many details I cannot tell you, nor explain in words. One day, however, I'm sure you'll see me in a brighter light, and with more potential than you can imagine now." His bright attitude hinted that he saw just the same in El and Wolfe. Between all that they had discussed, Chrono knew these two were courageous souls, and because they were dealing with so much already, had nothing to fear in the future.

Meanwhile, Chrono's eating and drinking pattern between his macaroni and whiskey would determine just how long he'd stay in the guild hall before taking off. It was about time he did some jobs, after all, though perhaps these two still had topics to discuss with him. Curiosity always seemed to erupt when someone suddenly appeared out of nowhere, anyway. It had been confirmed earlier, as a matter of fact, that El and Wolfe knew each other already, while to them, Chrono was just a sand wizard...for now. He was going to grow stronger in the future; more recognized, more intimidating, more intriguing to the eyes of any race. People would hate him, people would love him, but most importantly, Infinity Hydra would see him for the character he truly is.
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 22nd June 2016, 1:45 pm

moondust.

El took a look at Chrono's weird order. Macaroni didn't often go with a glass of whiskey. To be honset El was running out of topics to talk about. There was only one thing left he had to say, after informing Chrono of an error in his sayings.

"Well I wouldn't say that I am at a higher rank that you mate. I am still a D rank, as all begginer mages are. That said I believe I could fight with mages up to B rank at least."

El didn't want to lose the potential, part elemental ally called Wolfe so he figured it was needed to add something to what he had said.

"No offense Wolfe, Lucifer can somehow understand that you are, if not out, then at the borders of our league right now.".

Thinking that it had already been too long isnce he had some alcohol in his system he order a glass of scotch on the rocks and waited for it to come. Despite being drunk some minutes earlier, El had a really good alcohol tolerance. He figured that being merged with a spirit helped him counter spirits. Get it?

His order came and El finally opened the topic he wanted to open since the beggining of this meeting of shorts. Not before messing with his snake bite piercings though. Jackal put his drink on the table with a bit of force, to gather attention from the two mages. He nealed a bit forward and spoke.

"So I will be frank. I am strong, but the world barely knows me. Chrono, you are a total rookie in this world and even though I don't know how strong you are that's a weakness. Wolfe, from what I gather you have both a name for yourself and the power to back it up. My offer is...wanna make a team?"

Having said that El took a sip from his drink, left it again and leaned back on his chair. Legs and arms crossed, a smirk on his face...and Lucifer's surprised looks inside of his..."soul".

345 WORDS

TAG

notes notes notes yeah!
    deltra of gangnam style

Spoiler:

The Emotions:
    Wolfe
    Wolfe

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 23rd June 2016, 12:22 pm

Wolfe listened as both Chrono and El spoke. It was obvious that Chrono was just new and needed to get into the swing of things. In time he would grow used to the customs here and how things went. El on the other hand had issues, and they were way past anything Wolfe could offer help with. It seemed Lucifer had his won plans, and El was along for the ride. Wolfe just hoped he would one day be able to control Lucifer before he got out of hand and El lost control. The battle for one's body was hard enough without the presence of another trying to gain control, and Wolfe knew this well.

Wolfe did hear El's boast about being able to hold a flame to a B rank, and he almost laughed, but he held back the urge. He was not one to talk himself up. His former comment was not made in attempt to boast about himself. He was stating a fact of point. In the guild, only Ardere was able to keep up with him on the battle field. However, maybe he had come off as arrogant, but he couldn't help it now

Wolfe was now on a new plate of food when El made his suggestion. It wasnt a bad idea, but Wolfe was already on a team. "I am sorry friend, that is not a abd idea. However, i am already part of a team, Cryptic Tempest, with Romha. However, as you are both D rank, and jobs are easier as a team, why don't you two create one? So far there are only two teams within Infinity Hydra. Mine and Adrere's." Wolfe felt bad turning the idea down, but he had already made that type of agreement with Rohma.

As he sat there Wolfe continued to see where the conversation was to head. He could sit here all night and talk about all the small things and big things, but most people didn't have his knack for small talk, and his love for the little things.

Chrono
    Chrono

Post by Chrono 24th June 2016, 5:22 pm

"The same rank as me, yet courageous enough to challenge someone two ranks above you?" Chrono confirmed, "Fair enough. No, impressive. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does not see rank as the determining factor in a fight. Too many fools in this world believe one of a higher rank can defeat anyone a rank below. Absolutely ridiculous, these people." Chrono listened further on the conversation, his food and drink run down to their final straw - done, in that matter. Heck, Chrono could've called the server down already, but that would've been rude considering this food and drink told how long he'd stay here for. However, there was one lad who always brought up a topic worth staying for between the two: El.

"A rookie in this world, you say?" Chrono commented, a light grin on his face, "I'm 4258-years-old. Do not be so presumptuous." This El fellow sure was straight-forward, and convinced too easily. Sure, it was fair enough to think Chrono was a rookie due to his rank, but again, rank wasn't everything - not in this meeting, nor at all. He was offended on the inside, but could forgive El. Unfortunately, other than countering El's points, Chrono really had nothing to say anymore. Fortunately, El had another point. "I've never been on a team. It'll take a while, but I'll consider it." He promised, "Just give me some time."

The Sand King only wished he was more capable of prolonging conversations, but sadly, aging didn't help. Long ago, Chrono had lost that urge to do such a thing, you see, thus he trusted others to prolong conversations for him. It proved worth, actually. Those who spoke to him the most soon became closest to him in terms of relations. If anything, however, Chrono would always remember, even at his age, that these two were his first two friends from Infinity Hydra; two people he'd never forget. Time was up though as the last drip of whiskey disappeared, and Chrono's food and drink were taken away. "Well, my friends, I'm sorry, but I must be going." Chrono confessed, "Unfortunately I cannot just stay here and rest all the time. Others call my name endlessly, just as I bet they do the same with you - jobs and such. All the best to you two, and hopefully I'll see you when I get back." Chrono left while he could, walking away from the table, his back turned to the two, but his hand still waving. This certainly wasn't the last time he'd encounter these two. Heck, there were still many to come anyways.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:41 am