Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed)

Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Empty Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed)

Post by Guest 4th January 2013, 5:29 pm

Alice was weak. She was almost out of magic and Gemini couldn't stay open much longer. She knew ths blow wouldhurt Gemini, and then hurt her even more. She just couldn't take it. Gemini Return... I forfit. gemini dissapeared in thin air. Your right, i'm not strong enough. She turned around and started limping to the exit. your too strong for me, and i'm not going to give you what you want. but i promise you this. She turned around to get one last glance of Naraku. One day i WILL become strong enough, and i WILL beat you.
    she walked to the door. You just get ready.
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed)

Post by Rosetta Crawford 4th January 2013, 5:36 pm

Naraku roared out in frustration as Gemini vanished and slammed her fists into the ground. She didn't hear what the other said and was about to charge at her when she managed to go through the door which shut behind her. She charged at it and began to kick at it, but even in the berserk state she knew she couldn't break it so calmed down and slumped down, but with a grin on her face. The battle was over and she had won.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Savage Skulls vs Leviathan (spectators allowed) - Page 2 Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 3:52 pm