Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed]

Riopony
    Riopony

Spirit Tamer

Spirit Tamer

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Senses
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Karma the Wolf
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Animal Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed] Empty Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed]

Post by Riopony 14th April 2013, 12:30 am

Tori wandered into the arena for her forth time, the appearance of the arena seemed to change every time she took a battle. Today she was versing one of her Fairy Tail comrades she didn't really now the girl well but she'd seen her from a distance looking kind of lonely, she'd gathered her name was Shino but that was about all she new about the girl, she wondered what magic she used, hoping after this battle she could make a new friend. She looked around the arena it seemed to depict an ancient ruins theme today, with sand and rubble piled her and there she walked over towards a pile of broken sandstone whilst she waited for Shino. "I wonder what magic she uses, I love meeting people with new magic" she thought absent mindly to herself crossing her legs and bouncing her foot. Tori sighed and looked up at the sky squinting and rubbing her eyes, it probably wasn't such a good idea to look at the sun when it was so sunny and bright today. She blinked black spots appearing across her vision "Urgh I can't see and the battle hasn't even started yet" she blinked a few more times her vision clearling revealing a cat girl with black hair entering the arena.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed] Riopon10

Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed] Tori_c12

Missions in Progress
    Tome Retrieval
    Missions Completed
    D: 4
    C: 1

Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed] Empty Re: Shino vs Tori [spectators allowed]

Post by Guest 14th April 2013, 12:45 am

Shino was invited for a fight between her and a former guildmate named tori. She seemed like a really bright person. She heared that she was a animal lover. So she probably liked cats to. And in that way shino would like her. it was her first battle in the arena ever. It was a good way to distract her a bit from the search for her brother. and who know’s maby this girl could help her. the sun was shining realy bright and shino was sweating from all this heat. Why does it have to be so hot. As she used her tail to cover her eyes from the sun. “hai there.”, miu said as she walked closer to the girl. “you are my duel partner I gues.”

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:02 pm