Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Discord and Chaos

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Completed Discord and Chaos

Post by Raiza 18th March 2016, 8:17 pm

Edited out: Screw this job.

Last edited by Raiza on 19th March 2016, 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Discord and Chaos YdfXSKP
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Completed Re: Discord and Chaos

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 19th March 2016, 3:01 am

So i will be your grader here!

Right first off your post count needs to come up to 50 posts total.

Your enemies are far to underpowered for a x2 jobs. please refer to the "Shine like the moon" job foe a example of the power level your looking forward. I also think you need to have something more to the job other than "Defeat the badguys"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Discord and Chaos KF68skC
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 19th March 2016, 3:11 am

Kakuma wrote:made the mistake of hitting edit instead of qoute! sorry.

Raiza: NO PROBLEM, I KEEP A BACK UP OR MEMORIZE~

point 1 I made, was there were other jobs that had 40 posts @ 400 words

point 2 I made was I refuse to go by the standard of a job I do not agree with anyways. I will go by other jobs, or the general rules of a job. Since I dislike shine like the moon, simply because its not in my opinion something I like

point 3 I made was. "This is more than defeat the bad guys.(and uh btw...we are the damn bad guys) this is destroy, kill, cause ruckas, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to cause and draw as much attention of the guards to this point. Draw them away from a certain point in a city with a valueable treasure that the great wizards of the past have kept in here, i.e the library contains some stuff. So... lure away, to keep the bad guys that we are helping from getting caught.

I'm sure you meant "all this is, is kill the good guys"

well thats wrong assumption too. Yes kill is one method, hell we dont even really need to, we can run the hell around, and bomb the city, making them chase us the entire time, never facing them, but thats not really a good option, hence the double XP is given if you actually confront and kill the boss. Not to mention, you better be good at running to avoid 20 rolls of people, which prior to my edit of strengths, this woulda been at least 60 if not about 80... now it is easily topping 80 people... best stick to flight, or away from being cornered, which thats no fun. Guards would resume their normal spots too easily I think, while main pursuers would catch you. Besides, what good bad guy likes to run ll.

Last edited by Raiza on 19th March 2016, 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 19th March 2016, 3:33 am

Right anyways sadly the x2 A rank jobs slots for the dark jobs are full and no further jobs can be made sorry.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 19th March 2016, 3:47 am

and only now after I'm asked to make edits, does this come up. Either way

then I challenge for a spot on one of the three.

the 3 I see(and only jobs that are A-rank)

are as follows, WITH an explanation why I challenge it's spot.

The Devil's Lab : Okay, well we investigate a lab with no magic, cool n all, but who does the lab belong to? Magic Council. and a quote from the job " No one, except us, know that the facility was ever there." So the one hiring you, is from the 50+ scientists that worked for the magic council. So you're to recover notes, for magic council... uh this is a dark job... right? Well it should be neutral at best right now.

Mundo Does As He Pleases! Right, let me start off that we get a police unit(Good guys?), and are helping prevent destruction, as well as to help head scientists of bosco. So... we're once again, helping the good guys? in some way or form. Yeah sure we could kill mundo n all, in fact thats how most would perform the mission, but this is by far not a dark mission. It'd be a neutral once again, simply because helping good guys too much with too much possibility of a 'good guy sort of result'  While we can argue that oh.. hey no you getta kill... Well yeah nuetral jobs are meant for good and dark mages. Dark jobs should have no 'nice ending' Like that moon job has a forced good ending of not killing the boss(which makes no sense, as you should, while if you do, no payment is made)

The Hunt! AHHHH the bread and butter, no... a cake of what I challenge. This job requires like... 4? 5? other jobs? if you follow the list down far enough, it also requires an alliance that no longer exists, requiring edits to more than just this job. Also remember dark job? Dark mages... we don't play by rules, how come we're working with once again... the magic council or the good guys

as quoted "He tells you the Magic Council came clean after word of the explosion, and that Neutral Ground's government will aid you with what little they can. "

seriously? I challenge the fact this is even a dark job at this point. Oh but you could just make little tweaks? right? I still challenge it, because at least my job started as a job that was obviously dark.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 19th March 2016, 3:13 pm

I'm sorry Raiza the answer stands, as the jobs were approved by staff to be the jobs we have to give the people who made them a chance to edit them to be more fitting.

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 19th March 2016, 9:46 pm

(first half edited out by Raiza)

You know I'd request an actual admin to look or the admin team to look at this, but screw it, as hated as I am. just trash this. Kinda sad we're stuck with 3 jobs, and they're all 'neutral' based, and not dark based. So fine, w/e I give the hell up. No wonder we don't have many high level dark mages. The jobs we have suck, and the most beneficial ones are hardly a pure dark mage job.

I already edited out my main post too, just for extra incentive, since this shit is on a level of unfair I'm not about to go into.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:31 pm