Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The nightmares.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: None - Yet
    Third Skill:

Completed The nightmares.

Post by vampire4ever25 1st March 2016, 11:14 am

In a forest near the edge of magnolia town and lucky it is just twilight instead of full blown daytime. Jacklyn woke up eyes burning from the light and hangover pounding his head with intensely agonizing pain. His bandages partiality fallen off during sleep had to reapplied to cover his eyes in order to ease the pain brought on by basically any form of light. Even if it didn't help very much with the pain it did help just a tiny bit. Not remembering what he did or how he ended up out side sleeping on the ground where he lay in his own puke. He would bet his arm he went and gone to a party somewhere or just got wasted for no other reason than having fun. Noticing after a few minutes he wasn't alone as the grass made a rustling sound a little ways from him. Almost as if the person has been there for some time. Or just possible it could be from Jacklyn still getting over his handover that he didn't notice this person sooner.

Sitting up from where he had been laying down resting as much as he could before the intruder came to this part of woods. Or just possibly just made him/herself known to Jacklyn as the person could have been waiting for him to awaken. Either way it didn't matter much to Jacklyn at all he still needed to find a person to help him with his nightmare problem. Because as of late he has been having dreams of the demons he has slain in order to gain his takeover spells. In the day when sleeping or when passed out drunk from a night of partying. His dreams turn sour with the haunting of what would happen if he failed to control a takeover. In recent times he as started to wake up from his sleep screaming in terror. Which just added to him drinking more often for at times seeming no reason. But in truth it is to forget his nightmares he has been having recently for some unknown reason.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: The nightmares.

Post by Raiza 1st March 2016, 3:54 pm

A small hum, nothing more than just somthing to do before his lips parted to utter a sentence. "So you've awoken", bland as his statement may be, he didn't expect much of a reply, it was always the same anyways, it was always along the very same lines. Though Raiza's reason to be here was never as simple as the questions of why. The scent of demonic magic was at play, and this person before him was a fairytale member. One of the legal guild members. How did Raiza know? What do you expect when you find a passed out drunk in the middle of the ground. Okay, maybe it was a little creepy, but to Raiza, he only wanted to be sure of who he had come across with that demonic feel to them. Had it been a basilisk fang member or a savage skull member he hadn't encountered, then he'd of started taking them to a more remote safe spot, however being a legal guild member, Raiza was more apt to leave them in the puke they fell to sleep in.

Sighing before too long, a water bottle was thrown to the male's feet. "Drink or you'll pass out again, the lack of hydration after the shit you drank will only make the hangover worse." His cold piercing crimson red eyes only glanced towards the man once, while he himself had leaned up against a near by tree. "Then you can explain to me, why a fairy tale member has such disgusting magical energy near them." Upon the word disgusting being spoken, a black slime like ooze shifted from under his clothing, it was twix, Raiza's pet, shifting around before fully submerging itself within his body once again, obviously discomforted with Raiza's choice of words.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 2nd March 2016, 12:50 pm

Wonder why this stranger knew of him and why he was here. Jacklyn decided to take the water that was at his feet not wanting to offend them man any. Still the thought that slithered into his head that this person may have a reason to have been waiting for him to awake made him hesitate a bit. Not knowing why this person wanted to know about his nightmarish presence made him a little jumpy. "Thank's for the water man am not sure about you and why you want to know about me. Or why my magically energy would be of interest to anyone. But since you asked I will kind enough to tell you if you truly want to know. That reason is because am the user of the takeover style magic and demons are my prey so there power is my own. Now tell me something why are really here? I can't be the only reason someone I don't know would have waited for me to wake up while I slept in my own puke in the middle of the woods." His tone cold and icy held no false cheer or happiness that he plays so well is like second nature. Seeing as most the time only family and his guild-mate's would have waited for him to wake up in a situation like this. Made Jacklyn very suspicious to say the least which is why he still has not opened the water given to him. Afraid it could be poisoned or something like it anyhow he was worried about drinking it.

His face cover in his own vile waste needed to be washed off and soon. Not like to have puke on his face Jacklyn wash it with the water given to him and drank what was left. Getting up Jacklyn walked a bit trying to get his footing so he knew exactly where in the forest they where at. Didn't think at all as to how he might look just aimlessly walking here and there. After a few minute he gave up as he didn't know the place at all so he could make since of his surroundings. Not liking to ask for help he hoped the person who waited for him to wake up was still near by. "So do know where exactly in the forest we are am not used to being here? The city is a better place for me as I know my footing there a lot better and can find my why rather easily."

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 3rd March 2016, 5:44 am

A soft mellowed sigh escaped his lips as Raiza leaned his head back against the bark of the tree. "Instead of asking why I am here, would the better question not be, why are you here?" The harsh truth about this entire thing was that if this guy could hardly remember the night before, then how could he ever expect to make it in the world. "I'll tell you. You drank yourself to this state, caused the normal ruckus, and then passed out here in your own puke. I came along heading towards this town to 'acquire' a few things, only to feel that magical energy from you"

Still watching the hesitation of the man, and their cold icy words only made Raiza slightly irritated, but did not show it. pitiful stupid man, he thought. If Raiza wanted to kill him, it'd of been done in the sleep, or to chain him up and torture the poor soul when they awoke. Though irritated, he still remained cool on the outside, all the while analyzing a new piece in this encounter. Demonic take-over magic it is supposed to be. Only once did he encounter something near that, and then again, his reaper form was close to it as well.

"The city is that way" Raiza's hand lifted half assed into the air, his index finger extended out towards the city. "Magnolia town that way. We are in the eastern forest. " Still pondering exactly what it was like to possess such a vile energy, and yet be in a legal guild. Do they welcome it because of who he is? Raiza wanted to scoff at the thought, almost wishing the man was only doing it for a ruse. "So... why is such vile energy even...welcomed at a third-string half rate guild as fairy tale?"

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 3rd March 2016, 2:15 pm

As he wondered why the man stated Jacklyn himself should be here. These words echoed in his head like a bad head ache or it could just be his hangover. No deep down he knew that the mans word had some truth to them so his thought pondered over them. He knew long ago he drank himself into a self destructive party life to avoid his issues. He just never wanted to accept this as a truth about himself wanting to believe he would be fine until the end. The mans statement of him causing a ruckus would explain why none of his guild-mate's are here to greet him when he woke up. As they usually keep an eye on him when he gets drunk which is quite a lot honestly. Still it made him think that the man may now more about last night and how he got here.

Those thoughts soon pushed aside for now Jacklyn just wanted to into town buy some things. Mainly for the trip home then go home so he could get some proper sleep. Honestly if the man hadn't said they where in the eastern part of the forest. Jacklyn still would have no idea where in the forest they where at only that they where in it. The last question however puzzled him however as Jacklyn often thought the same from time to time. Still he had no clue on the matter so he gave the best answer he could think of for now. "I don't know why they allow me to stay but the best I can of is that they think am a good person in some way. But to be honest here the reason I joined was to have some sort of fun while getting some protection as well. From how interested you are in my energy am guessing you have some reason to delay you earlier plans?" Still this man had a strange energy as well. But Jacklyn was a bit to hungover to clearly think of such things and pinpoint what kind of energy it was so he left it alone for now.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 3rd March 2016, 6:32 pm

Chuckling at the man's choice of words. 'have fun, and protection'. The choice to say to have fun is the reason Raiza took the time to chuckle at the statement. Though quickly regaining his composure and returning to a Rather straight and narrow expression before letting another sigh escape past his lips. His crimson hues slowly migrating their gaze from the sky onto the man himself, his body not moving in the slightest other then to lock a small gaze upon him.

"What makes you think I've delayed my plans? I'm simply here for my own purpose. My earlier plans have been all finished, and being here still allows me to do as I wish. Besides, my plans will be commenced when I finish looking into more key details of what I've been researching" . Reluctant, and it was understandable why Raiza wasn't going to tell his plans of why he was at Magnolia town. His entire demeanor was set to be earie at this point, his energy barely suppressed in this near by area, while keeping a low profile for long range. No need to allow some high tiered S-class mage to interrupt him right now. That after all just was not something he wanted or needed to deal with at this moment in time.

"Fairy Tale doesn't seem to protect you too well, so...whats your real reason? Or are you just now figuring out how trash they really are?" Thinking hard about it, wasn't that one mage been part of fairy tale? Bellariea? or Bellarina? or what ever her name was, Raiza hardly could remember that mage, having barely interacted with the one. Unable to bring his thoughts to what her name was, he knew the general flow of it and if heard it, he'd be able to fully remember, but that factor was not even important in this conversation. Besides, he always just called her Bell anyways.

"A person only gets that drunk for a few reasons. Love, murder, pain, or the alike. So... whats your story?" Had this mage had some true story to tell, it may just be Raiza's best interest to kill the drunkard mage, though the chances of that were near to zilch, since at least right now he provided small entertainment, since Raiza was able to keep bashing the fairy tale guild's name left and right in front of a member that didn't dare bring their fists up. Then again, Raiza did wonder exactly what would end up tipping this man off that Raiza was a dark mage. He was sure that his mass murders at the capital city would have gone arise by now enough to have his face be recognizable by even the lower class mages.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 4th March 2016, 12:20 pm

Walking but at a slow pace Jacklyn started to head west hoping to find the town. But sadly he thought he may need help seeing as he is blind during the day. A bit tired from lack of proper sleep and being plagued by nightmares made him slightly weaker. But like always keeping his pain to himself Jacklyn pushes though like nothing is wrong. Forcing his body to exert past the fatigue he feels is in abundance and something that is a royal pain to say the least. Walking sluggishly and slothful he is slower than he normally is after waking up drunk the night before. Body aching he feels like he was trampled by a mob of crazy party animals looking for a good time and he just happen to be in the way. Thinking the mans words over in his head Jacklyn thought about how well they protect Jacklyn from himself and that seemed very little.

So after a while Jacklyn seen that the mans words held truth once again. As he wouldn't stay in a place he felt like he couldn't have a good time. Not liking how the man held truth to his words more then once on matters he himself should have known long ago. "Seem your wiser than I thought stranger. As your correct on me having another reason for staying at fairy tail. Simply put I don't like being bored so I thought they would be of some use helping me on the matter. As for why I drink I have two reasons to that one. One am trying to forget the lost of my old mentor who became a good friend of mine. Secondly I have been having nightmares of the demons I have slain to gain my magic and the things I see are indeed hellish things." Stopping his walking he stood at the edge of the forest as it looked over the town from a bit of a slight distance. However he couldn't see they view he knew it was there and that it could make bit of difference as he figured out the mans energy as being dark like his own.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 4th March 2016, 12:41 pm

"boredom huh", Raiza casually whispered, gently taking strides in his movement, never picking up the pace no matter how far Jacklyn was ahead of him. Which to say, the distance wasn't that great. "What can I say? The life I've lived has forced me to be smart, so of course my level of intelligence is not what most expect." Though as smart as he considered himself, the fact he was conversing so freely with a fairy tail guild member only made him slightly uneasy. If they were observing him in any way, then for sure they may be closing in, though highly doubt able.

His previous thoughts of the man were not wrong either, partially the reason for following so distant behind was to judge if the man was using some form of sensory besides eye sight to see. Which it was obvious that more than just sight work was in play here. He almost wanted to blurt out to cut the crap and stop playing coy, but for now he decided to bide his time. "Drinking is a temporary solution to something that is not even a problem. If you want to forget the loss of your mentor by doing something so useless as drinking yourself away, you may as well kill yourself, at the very least, you'll speed up the process of what you're already doing" A snide grin appeared on Raiza's face as the console key(Gun blade) had been drawn from it's holder, a small click to let know what was going on. "If you wish, I could do just that for you, I have no qualms ending the life of the willing to die. However, if you do not, then I can suggest you follow with me, I feel you'll be quite interested in my form of help.". Though he still yet to aim the weapon of choice, instead Raiza deemed it necessary to ponder over other thoughts, perhaps this could draw out more predominant facts.

"Though about your nightmares. The one question I have to impose on you is this. Have you come to terms with your actions? By this I mean, are you satisfied killing a demon? Does it bother you? Nightmares flurish and grow from those who worry or dread on their past actions. I can assume this is happening to you as well. Your mind worries over that of which your body has done. Until you come to peace with yourself, you'll be haunted for all eternity with petty shit as that."

The reaper's scythe, an inate ability he had began to harness and learn after his training with his own mentor. Though... more of a team-mate than anything, it allowed him to access his true birthright abilities, and this one was one of them, an ability that charged his weapon with a soul rending shot that if he willed it, would deal no physical damage, only damage to one's direct life force, if the man so wished for death, Raiza could deliver it to them fairly swift, with the only evidence being they simply... died. Though by the sounds of it, this man only wished to ease the pain.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 5th March 2016, 12:48 pm

Laughing at how the man thought him trying to end his life from how he made it sound. No Jacklyn didn't want to die he just wanted to make the pain stop. As heart ache is the only pain beside the new nightmares he has been having that he can't deal with. So in turn Jacklyn goes and drinks himself till he is drunk enough he can't remember much of the last day. Sadly what happen long ago always returns to him and haunts him when he sobers down. "I know that drinking doesn't solve my problems but to forget them even if for a little while is enough for me. Also no I don't want to die so I will be taking you up on that other form of help you offered." Still not sure on if this man is friend or foe Jacklyn would seek any help he could get.

Thinking about the mans question about if he is satisfied be killing demons puzzled him. So much so that it took him a minute or two to comprehend the meaning of it. However once that sunk in it hurt Jacklyn to think he didn't want to kill demons. But deep down at some level the man was correct again as he Jacklyn was part demon himself and he knew it. So the thought bouncing in his head was does he love the demon race on some level? This thought and the answer he knew to be the truth deeply hurt him while at the same time gave him pride in his ancestry as a demon. Laughing in a deep and harmonious voice Jacklyn gave a loud surprised laugh. As he searched his soul and found that he was more demon than he thought he ever was. "Seems my nightmares will never end stranger as I am more fond of my race than I thought I was. So if you want me to follow you we should best wait until night when I can see with my eyes. Instead of relying on my nose and hearing as they don't fully make up for losing my eye sight." Walking around gathering sticks and logs Jacklyn gets ready for making a fire for night time. Which is many hours away meaning there is a lot of time to wait for night to fall.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 5th March 2016, 2:49 pm

Words were not the only tale telling method Raiza looked for. Deep thoughts, longer pauses, and even a lack of a quicker thought out response gave Raiza the information he needed. The man didn't respond back as fast, indicating he had thought about Raiza's comment about the nightmares. So, in this conclusion Raiza already knew that was the step that needed to be overcame to rid the mind of nightmares. Though at least the guy didn't wish to die, at least blood would be spared here and now. Which became apparent when Raiza re-holstered his weapon and closed his cloak back up, no longer caring to kill the individual as he had no motivation to do such with such answers.

"The help I offer you will not come easy unless you are willing to go through hell. The road will never be easy, and you'll find turning back only leads to a personal hell you'll have carved for yourself through the actions taken down this road. Are you truly willing to go down a path that turning back will mean you'll be wishing you were dead by the time certain death does come? The road will not be easy either" . It was true, the life of a dark mage was never easy, at least until they come to peace with their actions they will have to undeniably take in the future. Turning back is worse, as no one will ever easily accept an ex-dark mage, and potentially a huge criminal, if they dont end up in the mage prison for decades to come.

"Think long and hard before you answer, You slept a good portion of the morning away already, seeing as you fell to sleep long past mid-night. The many hours to come before sundown strikes again is about five hours, so I will be gone for the next two hours. Try not to get lost... or killed by the time I get back, okay? I do have an errand to run in this time." By errand, Raiza meant he had to go into town, which no doubt would end up in him having to flee from guards anyways sooner or later when someone finally noticed his presence. As well as visit a local black market that he knew of in the area to ensure no pesky fairy tail members or guards follow the two of them out of Magnolia town's reach.

Not even waiting for any word of response, Raiza would vanish from his spot, using a burst of movementb before a response could be given. Raiza wouldn't allow a response to be given quickly, as he wanted the words to sink in. The quick paced travels would take him into town to collect 'goods' that he undoubted felt he would need. Not just for himself, but also for Jacklyn as well.

(not gonna bore anyone with rp of Raiza in town so)
    ===Time skipping, so two hours and twenty minutes later==

Returning a little tired from the trip, two bags being held over his right shoulder by his hand, not many goods were in them besides what he felt would be needed, less weight to carry was always better, especially if one can never tell the means of how he acquired or 'paid' for them. "A little later than I wanted to return, but none the less. Have you decided the answer yet?" , quickly looking to see an obvious wood pile for a fire that Jacklyn had been working on when he left. The area began to have a small chill to it as night was less than three hours away at the most. First thing was first though. A fire in this area at night could draw much unneeded attention, and Raiza had no idea of any cave system near them. Luckily, he had went to the black market for some 'hired' help, for the night. It costed a penny or two, but being able to ensure his leave with no trouble was more than worth it.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 6th March 2016, 8:36 pm

Continuing to gather sticks while listing to the man before he left like the winds scatter. Jacklyn heard his words and let him leave in silence not really thinking he could stop him if he wanted to. So as he gathered the sticks and logs for the nights fire. Jacklyn waited for a bit then got bored so he fell asleep but woke up every so often screaming from what raddled in his head. Trying over and over to stay asleep most the time not resting for more than ten or twenty minutes. But knew that like the mas said sleep was needed for what is to come. In no time two hours have past and shortly before the stranger had returned Jacklyn gave up on resting in peace. Hearing the mans footsteps very shortly before the man had spoke startled Jacklyn a bit.

Thinking about the mans words in the short time after Jacklyn awoke and yet before the stranger came back. Gave little time for the word to have been pondered over yet Jacklyn knew to the core of his being that he would do anything to get rid of this new pain he felt. So if in the the process other types of pain faded away all the better for him. laughing deeply and with a rough broken sounding voice Jacklyn answered. "If there is a chance you have a way for me to get rid of this pain I know I can live my actions. Yet if I can't live with my actions it wouldn't be like I would lose anything more than I have now. For me this is shredding my mind apart and while it does so leaving me unable to sleep not much can be worse in my book. If you want we can leave now but unit night am not taking off my bandages so I won't be of any help if trouble arrives before than."

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 6th March 2016, 8:58 pm

A slight smirk arose on Raiza's face as he dropped a single plastic bag full of a fabric like material. It was clothing, hand selected for Jacklyn to wear. Raiza having picked the closest to the size he figured the man wore, and style the he wore. "You're currently in puke stained clothing. Please change into these at your leisure. A hooded cloak is also included, curtasy of the black market just so you are less of an obvious mark traversing the darkness. We will put the fire out before night falls, and we shall travel by night to avoid any unwanted attention." As time went on, Raiza began to realize, it wasn't blindness the man had, but rather an irritation to sunlight. Perhaps from the lack of sleep? or because the nightmare inducing demons have crippled him.

Either way, it was a definite by now that the man was suited for the life of a darker mage. "I'm sure by now, you've guessed I'm not some humble stranger that helps the old ladies across a busy street, and pays all the taxes either. No, if the thought has crossed your mind, that I am a dark mage, then you're correct. Now, I'll ask once more. Now that you know this information. Are you willing to go down this path, that is filled with law breaking, death, and blood? If not, say so now, and I will take my leave. I'll spare you the fight, and we shall never see each other on this front again"

Quite frankly, Raiza would hold no problem doing such either. Setting the second bag down which was tied off, and in a more leathery bag, no doubt meant to preserve what ever was inside. None the less, nearly everything was stolen anyways. Not like Raiza cared much about paying for goods from a shop when the ability to sneak in, and out, pay for little to not attract attention was all the possibility. The black market goods, the scout details and the paperwork he had grabbed was all of real importance he actually did pay for.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 7th March 2016, 1:26 pm

Hearing the man conform his suspicion about what type of life the stranger lived. Jacklyn was not surprised by the fact he was a dark mage just that he would openly say so. Even so this mage was offering help and some help even if dark is better than none. So long as this help gets the job done Jacklyn doesn't care in the least if this "help" is cursed or evil. Even so the man did bring a fresh pair of clothing to change into even a hooded cloak which seemed a bit cliche. Still it was better than what he was in and the man was nice enough to get them for him. Taking the clothing offered by the stranger and moving a few feet away to change.

Jacklyn curiosity got the better of him so he spoke; his voice still a bit rough from the lack of sleep as his deep voice echoed in the air. "I sort of guessed the nature of what type of mage you are but am wondering why tell me and why help me? Do you see promise in what I could become or is it just for entertainment of some sort? Also before I forget it am fine with this type of live you described it will just take a little time to get used to is all. After that I should be just fine on my own but if I am not I'll look for one of those dark guilds I hear so much about." Walking back to the makeshift campsite built around a small fire-pit dug for the campfire. Jacklyn was in his new clothing that was given to him by the dark stranger. "Thanks by the way for the clothing."

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 7th March 2016, 11:35 pm

Why? Why offer help, or tell this man anything? It was in truth a very well coordinated plot of Raiza. If the man declined, then he would leave. If the man had attacked, then raiza would have shown him death's doorstep quicker than they knew what had hit them. Though as to truly know why, the answer was simple. Similarity. Yes... Similarity, Raiza arrived, or 'awoke' in this world with little to no memory of his younger years, only recently finding out more. He had a harsh life getting accustomed to dealing with his gamer magic, and more so, getting used to the world around him. Life was harsh to those that didn't have a guild, or a true method of an income. Darkness welcomed him and he openly embraced it. Raiza knew Jacklyn was in a predicament that would only lead to worse pain, more insanity, and if no help was given, a wasted potential of someone who could have allied themselves with the dark and joined a great cause.

"You can say, I see hints of your predicament in me, and many others that I've seen go down this path. That is why I've told you, and this is why I'll help you. We will towards the guild when night falls. We shall see if you'll be accepted. Even if not, I'll bring to fruitition your nightmares being at least lessened. Which...." Pausing for a mere moment before thinking on how to word his next few lines of words.

"your nightmares will never end unless you convince yourself, and make yourself at peace for waht you have done to those demons. Have you ever heard that guilt will haunt you? This is what it means. Except those demons see that guilt, they assault the weakness and doubt you show. You beat them physically, now you must beat them mentally, cage them in your mind, break their willpower over you, and once your heart & mind is one, then your nightmares shall then begin to lessen...if not just outright eventually stop." The night fall was slowly approaching, clouds began to gather overhead, almost signifying an oncoming storm, but more like it was a blessing in disguise. Less light meant darkness would be creeping up much faster than the normal rate.

"Do not get me wrong. Thank the store for the generous five finger discount donation. I didn't pay for shit, this is your introduction to me. The shops in this town all support that shit hole called fairy tail, so I dont plan to be nice. I did retrieve them because I felt like being nice, and well...you were covered in puke. Which I was quite frankly, tired of looking at, and smelling. So try to dispose of the old clothes in the fire. the fire will burn it away, and the smoke will mask the scent. No need for any special way to trail us either. Which includes your fairy tail guild symbol on your arm. We will need to get rid of it before we head out. I wouldn't put that guild past putting trackers on it you know."

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 8th March 2016, 1:58 pm

Letting the mans words sink in a while Jacklyn thought his words over for what needs to be done. All the while making a few plan himself for the night to come and the trouble that may follow. Never knowing how things turn out this day and age even when you have the perfect plan. Events will never go exactly as ones wishes as the world is never that nice. So we all make due with the hand we are dealt with or die trying to get a better one and that is what Jacklyn is doing. Fighting to forge a better and more peaceful life for himself even if it is built on blood and bones. His new view on life is cruel and bitter or at least more so than it was. Making his insanity that is invoked by battle more or less an asset to him now. Not knowing it himself that he had changed in this aspect Jacklyn didn't feel that coldness and emptiness fill his heart bit by bit. Slowly this will consume him without him ever knowing it until it is to late to return from this path of darkness.

Never feeling the change taking place within his heart or at not consciously that is. Jacklyn still spoke with a  kindness that was fading away slowly. Still he did feel some kindness even if it was deluded by a new idea Jacklyn wasn't even aware he had developed. His voice almost the same as before held a slight change in it as he sounded dead inside. Like his very soul had broken at the words he had heard yet he still fought to keep himself alive. "Your plan to burn my smelly old clothing is a good one and before we do that my idea for this guild mark is burning it off. Also I suggest we use my bandages for the burn mark that will be made. My guess is the scent if any can be washed away in a river if we come to pass by any. If the burn is needs to be cleaned the river if we pass one will help there as well so if we see a river we stop at if we can. Otherwise the burn may get infected also we must burn the mark first as the scent of burnt flesh lingers. So the smell of burning clothing with may hopefully mask it a little. Does this plan of mine sound fine with you stranger? After all it is you guiding me after all so your approval is wanted to a degree."

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 8th March 2016, 3:13 pm

A small chuckle came from Raiza when he thought over the plan by Jacklyn. "Guild marks remove themselves when the bearer no longer finds and connection and considders themselves no longer part of the guild. It is what seperates the dark from the line. As my guild mark has been branded in with an extremely hot white needle, and tattoo'd the hard way. Burning the ink into my skin, and forever leaving the mark on my arm. Where as yours... looks as if they stamped you with some magic lacrima. Though this is why we must begin our move now. I do not doubt that they already have been alerted to my thievery in the shops. Once you remove and accept that your guild mark is to be removed, then they'll be alerted even more. "

By now, light was starting to fade, a slight drizzle had began to hit as Raiza tossed the old clothes into the fire. "Water and ash, the drizzling wont stop this fire... wont be nearly enough anyways. Our scent will be long gone from any hunters... lets begin slow. We can walk for now. When night hits, we'll sprint until we get out of this massive forest, head in the direction of Hargeon town. We should have an underground black market transportation that'll take us further. So lets go"

Grabbing the bag back up from the floor, the one that contained a few provisions as he began to trail into the dense woodlands, keeping an eye on Jacklyn to make sure he didn't straggle behind. "I do hope you intend to get those eyes fixed, or learn to coop without them, because as far as I can see it, the first legal guild you run into during the day, will screw your life over"

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 8th March 2016, 4:25 pm

Laughing at the knowledge that his idea to remove the mark was utterly useless was funny. Still he was a bit embarrassed by the fact he knew so little about guilds and there workings. For all his hunting knowledge he knew little of how magic worked only that he had it his veins. However he didn't let it show he was embarrassed in the slightest little bit. Not a blushing of the cheeks, awkwardly looking away or any show of emotion for that matter. His face held no expression other than being jaded and tired from lack of sleep and of these nightmares he keeps having. Not having any friends in fairy tail but one it wasn't hard to let go of the guild. All but what look like the beak tip of the guilds symbol vanishes away and even what little remains is heavily faded. Seem like the man was correct again on the knowledge he knows.

Feeling the drizzles of what can be called a light rain Jacklyn knew the sky was brewing. Still his eyes didn't hurt very much meaning that night was nearly at hand. Meaning that he could soon take off these bandages that are getting a bit wet. Which will most likely stink after a few days if not cleaned properly or at all if he can't do so. "Funny one like yourself should talk about my eyes being a weakness even if they are. You see they are not my only way of find my way around as you might have noticed or possibly not. Either way the fact remains here that my sense of hearing and smell are a bit abnormal as well. Sadly they are not much use but can be during the day at times. Still they are very much useless most times even during the day they don't have much use at all."

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 8th March 2016, 4:43 pm

Though it was actually just a hypothosis, since knowing the way magic works, he did guess the way the imprint had worked. knowing his idea had actually worked, was good, though it left a sour taste in his mouth. He wasn't really adding to the good cause of a new found comrad. "Do not get me wrong, your idea is still do-able...if you wish to go through the needless pain of burning yourself. I do enjoy a good burning after all, last one ended up dead though...guess people do not like to be cooked alive." Then again, it wasn't exactly 'him' that did that cooking either, it was on the job with Magna, whom roasted an enemy, and Raiza had amplified the heat with electricity, and water to cause the oil burns to spread and blister, while electricity to burn the innards.

"I'll be the judge if your able to suffice without your eyes soon enough. I can already guess one of the pillar leads will test you in day time too. Best to never show such an exploitable weakness." His words came out a bitter harshness as the pair had made their way through the woods. Night was starting to fall by now, and the fire was no longer lit, or even in sight. They had walked for at least an hour before the night began to set in. Though true darkness wouldn't hit until about midnight anyways, and Raiza would ensure Jacklyn was following every couple of minutes,hoping the blind man didn't get lost so easily.

"you say you're good at hearing, why not go research into a bat-demon, they're supposed formulate around echo-location, and be pretty damn good at sonar, and sound based techniques. If you absorb their power like you say you do, the learning echo-location might be a helpful start, to be able to see everything through sound, including things that are in the air." Coming to a stop when he spoke those words, there was a silent gust of wind, a second pair of footsteps near Raizas, it was the (NPC)black market transporter he had earlier aquired for the trip. It was a lacrima car, and they were on a dirt road. The engine was quite, almost purposely muffled. The entire vechicle looked armed to the hood, heavy titanium metal. Four seater, and rather slim. Designed for off road with a heavy defense. Interesting choice none the less.

"our ride is here, lets go. We'll cross a huge part of Fiore in this, and head towards the spooky forest. Your new home, will be near there"

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 8th March 2016, 5:32 pm

Thinking of the advice the man spoke of Jacklyn decided to stay silence for a little bit. Sounding a bit bitter at being told he would have a new home. No Jacklyn may have a new guild if they took him in but he already has a home and that is where he plans on staying. If called or needed to be at the guild he will be there until there if they need or want him there. But he won't bow blindly to authority of sort even if he is proven to be weaker; he will follow those that have power however. That fact alone is why Jacklyn is following this man to his guild. Thinking of the test that lay ahead of him the bat demon idea seemed like a good idea for the time being if he could find one. Finding a bat demon wasn't much of of a hard thing to find. As they fly around is house near the sea of demons in the numbers as they screech into the night. "Your have a good idea with the bat demon even if it is one I never thought of hunting but it seem I need to go hunting soon." Stumbling here and there as he has been for some time. Jacklyn still managed to keep up with the man at a slight distance even if not far behind it was noticeable. He only lost the mans one time but soon heard him walking again and soon follow him once again. If the slight raining wasn't interfering with his smelling Jacklyn wouldn't have had an issue with finding the stranger. Soon walking to the lacrima car the man had gotten Jacklyn was glad to not walk in the rain. Still the rain was bothering him slightly and was beginning to hate it with how much it ruined his hunting.

One hour went by as Jacklyn was asleep while in the back seat of the vehicle. (timeskip) Waking up screaming from one of his nightmare this was about the longest he slept in a while. Yawning as he wondered how long he was out for Jacklyn felt crappy and weak. This lack of sleep was going to be the death of him if he didn't get a hold on these nightmares and soon. "It would be nice to know how long was I sleeping for back here. Seeing as it may help to know if my sleeping has changed in any way. Also am sorry for waking up like that it is just how it has been since these demons have began there assault on my mind." Stretching Jacklyn almost forgot it was about night time before he went to sleep but with his eyes not hurting he didn't need to know the time. For as soon as he woke up he knew it was night and soon began to remove the bandages. Slowly making sure to keep them all in one little bundle so he could keep them all safely together.

Last edited by vampire4ever25 on 10th March 2016, 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to make the talking colored red.)

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 10th March 2016, 4:23 am

The ride was rather quiet, and would no doubt continue on till nearly morning. It wasn't an easy ride at all to get to the landform they were headed to. However when screams were heard, Raiza only sighed, turning his gaze, keeping his crimson hues on the now awake Jacklyn. "I never did say that task to over come it, would be easy, but you slept better than when I watched over you in the woods. You slept about an hour. Where in the woods you stirred almost every fifteen minutes. You actually sounded at peace for once. This is good progress."

Though finally his words did not sound so cold, as if he too himself had been on the verge of sleep. The ride was going to be a long one no doubt at all, yet it was still soothing, passing through the plains, and cutting through the woodlands with some form of phasing car ability. Expect nothing less from the black market transportation. Something Raiza hoped to own someday as well. "We will be at spooky forest in a few more hours, try to rest. Simply because that is as far as this transport service will take us. Spooky forest is a harsh mistress, most creatures are highly venomous, and the plant life can kill if you're not ready. It is a hard place ot survive, and is well protected. The guild hall will be there, and it'll be where you'll meet up to see if you're ready to be one of us" , though Raiza had no idea if his Ace would even welcome him in or not. hard, yet tough call. No doubt they would, and simply mold the new blood into their ways, but Raiza still had to at least cringe at the potential trouble he could be getting in.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 10th March 2016, 10:41 am

Almost laughing at the thought this man said the the spooky forest was a hard place to live. Even if it true was that thought was slightly funny to Jacklyn. Seeing as his home is in a place similar in nature in the fact that his place called home was in a dangerous place as well. Still he kept the laugh to himself not wanting to anger the man yet a smile played on his lips has he thought this. "Thanks for letting me know how long I slept that information may be of use later on. Still you say this place is dangerous yet I live in the cursed lands so I see no danger in where we go. The only danger I see ahead of me is who may be in the place that you are taking me to." His voice relaxed seemed like he was going to laugh at any second and he was holding it back. Though his face showed little to no sign of emotion or laughter it was clear in his voice he felt that way.

Soon noticing this flaw in his facade of not caring at all of what happens to him. Jacklyn tone changes in a snap no longer having a trace of laughter in it at all. Thinking this ride in a car a bit relaxing it was sad to know it would not be take them the whole way but that may be for the best. So in the end everything if going to plan should work just fine. Sounding more serious then a mere second ago Jacklyn sounded as if he had just had a thought that made him this way. Which in truth is not far off from what had happened as he did indeed has a new idea in his head. "Am not sure of what may happen tonight but I hope am able to have fun at least. This test you spoke of I hope it involves fighting I love it so please don't disappoint me here." At the word fighting it should have apparent that by how he said the word he has an personally attachment to the subject. Almost sounding like he was speaking of a lover in a sappy lovey-dovey sort of way. His eyes for a split moment he spoke of fighting showed a tiny hint of the insanity he holds deep inside.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 10th March 2016, 2:19 pm

"For me, the test was an assassination mission in fiore's capital city with the guild ace. We tag teamed, and eliminated a rather large group of guards, and killed our target. It started as just a job...you may not even get tested, I'm not sure. It was just what happened to me." A soft sigh was let out though, this one was far too eager to fight, another one of those huh? Well, how long ago was it that Raiza was the same kind of person, wanting to just fight and play. Though he now settles for playing with his victims, none the less this was going to be interesting to get to know this individual.

"If you're hungry, I snagged some various things from the market, including this bag that helps things stay good. Nothing too complex i'm afraid, nor anything meant for warmth. Just some fruits, bread, and jars of what we could put on said bread. Silverware I snagged is also in the bag. Just dont make a mess.", handing Jacklyn the bag, it in fact contained a lot for the size of the bag, Raiza was a fairly decent packer when it came down to it, almost as if he was used to limited inventory spots in games, and made almost everything count. There were three knifes, an entire loaf of bread. two apples- one yellow - one red, a pear, an orange, and two plastic jars, containing peanut butter and Jelly. It was almost as if Raiza had practically over stocked. Truth was, he purposely did such, as he was used to roaming around rather than sticking inside the guild hall, loathing around. It would only be about another two hours before they got to the edge of the spooky forest, and no doubt hunger would have set in by now.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 11th March 2016, 9:51 am

An assassination mission was his test seemed like fun to Jacklyn. So long as he could do the kill in his own way Jacklyn was fine as he didn't like the idea of sneaking very much. This talk of food however made him realize how hungry he was from not eating all day. Still his pride wasn't liking the fact he needed to have help here and there. But even so he reluctantly took the offered food anyway as he knew he would need his strength later on. Picking off a piece of bread and eating it slowly as he picked it apart bit by bit to saver it as long as he could. "This food is not halve bad in all truth as I thought it may be a bit different seems I was wrong. So just curiosity here but where did you manage to steal such good food from? I may need remember the name of the place for if am ever back to magnolia town for any reason."

Forgetting for a second he had to change clothing and burn his old ones. Jacklyn began searching for the side pockets in his coat he used to wear. Then as he remembered what had happen to his old clothes he cursed himself mentally for forgetting to take with him his candy. He had a whole bag in his pocket for a change and he burned them. Simply because he forgot they where in his old coat that was covered in puke. Soon getting over his lose of his snacks Jacklyn simply made a mental note to go buy or steal some more as soon as he could do so. Provide he survives tonight that is and what may be in store for him later on. Even so he did have plans for tonight and the time that he had left to see it with before he had to put the bandage back on. "Thanks for the food but before I forget to ask I have been wanting to know one thing. Is there any fun in this life of being a dark mage otherwise I may got bored. If that happens I may sleep a lot and that not very fun just help past the time is all. Still am just wondering if things can be interesting is all as having fun is important to me."

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 11th March 2016, 12:04 pm

A snide grin appeared on Raiza's face after he was asked such a question. "fun? as a dark mage? Only if you can become at ease with your actions. Though remember one crucial detail, we are not dark for fun, we are dark mages because we have laws and rules we follow as well. We all have a goal, a purpose, a new found motive that the those with the legal power do not wish to see come to action, and thus deem us dark mages. Get it? To put it in th--" his own words being cut off by the driver whom began to chuckle slightly, he was a much older gentleman that appeared easily in his fifties.

"Aye, Raiza you have a long way to go yourself you know, but let me explain".While the man seemed to have an up and up, enlighten'd personality, Once he stopped speaking for even a moment, a darker aura was cast around him, the air felt bitter cold for even a moment. "Look here boy, we are at war. Light and dark... they hate each other. Even among the oldest of generations, war has till gone on. Instead of working together, we have been oppressed, labled 'illegal guilds' and 'dark guilds' yes, our morals go against those. Yes we take jobs that are even in my mind...evil. Such as assassination missions. But remember, we did not take this life...for fun. we took this life be cause like Raiza said, there was a cause to fight for. Look around you when you finally get where you're going. Some do it for freedom, others do it for fun like yourself, and the list can go on. Just remember... this life will be hard, though at least on this side, you'll not be as oppressed as you were on the side of the legal. Anyways, your stop is here. Raiza, I'll see you soon? "

Nodding his head "Thanks Z" , Raiza smiled, getting out of the parked car. "Time to go. Think hard about what he said." Not even waiting for jacklyn, as Raiza began to walk towards and eventually into the new forest. "Next stop, the guild hall"

ooc: We're ending this thread on your next post, because then we should be threading in the guild hall, once you're fully a member and such.

The nightmares. YdfXSKP
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by vampire4ever25 11th March 2016, 1:10 pm

OOC: Ending the thread here is fine by me. Just please send my a PM to the second halve.

Getting out of the car while listening to them both talk on a little bit. This hadn't been a thought of Jacklyn's so far even though he thought of a few goals he had. He just simple though that dark mage's broke the law out of a need for fun and slaughter like the demons he had slain do. But this news did make more sense then that bit old logic he had in his head. Anyway all that change was that he didn't need to hide a few little plans he had made on the ride here is all. Well he had a few that where not so little as he valued them but knowing this makes it easier to go about a few of them. Still this news will change little but a few details in Jacklyn's view of things. "This changes little knowing that my goals can be openly pursued. Anyhow finding fun while doing so is always going to be on my list of things to do. Thanks for letting me know this however even if it isn't much help it is a little and that could mean a world of difference."

His limbs hurting for sitting so long Jacklyn had to stretch a bit. Taking his time while stretching his limbs and popping his bones. It took about halve a minute for him to get done with it all seeing how he was trying to be relaxed as he did so. Finally ready to go Jacklyn surprisingly is more tired than he realizes as he yawns a little bit also. Noticing the old man said something about war Jacklyn got his hopes up for a tiny second. Before he remembered there are many types of warfare some not even involving real fighting. More so they use cunning tactics and not get there own hands dirty at all. His curiosity getting the best of him Jacklyn just to know what he could do in something they seen as warfare and what type of war it was. "Just what type of warfare would you say this is anyway as there are many types. Some I love and other I hate and I want  to know what am allowed to do and what is banned. As wars always as rules that am aware of I am just pondering what are the rules for the war I have joined into are?"

---

Jobs in progress 0/6

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:25 pm