Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed

Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed Empty La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed

Post by Karin Sørensen 13th February 2016, 6:58 am

La Doncella del Viento Angélico

Primary Magic: La Doncella del Viento Angélico (Maiden of the Angelic Wind)
    Secondary Magic: N/A
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: How ironic that a woman such as Kistiñe would develop a magic such as La Doncella del Viento Angélico. It is a magic that would make one think of angels, or perhaps a priestess--not a flirt and adulterer. Did her time as a bird cause some kind of an internal change to bring out a holy nature in her magical abilities, or was it something else? Her family ties to the clergy? Whatever the case may be, it seems as though her magic has become more potent in general than before.

This magic is intended to be able to take on the duties of offense and support. The halo “chakrams” that can be generated do very little damage on their own, and thus require additional spells to make them of use; however, the chakrams are not the only avenue by which magic can be used. Certain spells are completely separate from the glowing white discs, while some are completely reliant on it. Many of the spells for the halos are meant to cause status effects on enemies--there are exceptions, of course--and spells that are not reliant on the halos can either cause direct damage to an opponent or act as buffs for Kistiñe's attributes.

Strengths:

• Offensive spells deal 20% more damage to dark or unholy beings.
    • Healing spells restore 20% more HP to holy or divine beings.
    • Chakrams provide a constant source of damage output if the user is unable to cast spells at any given time.

Weaknesses:

• Healing spells restore 20% less HP or MP to dark or unholy beings.
    • Offensive spells deal 20% less damage to holy or divine beings.
    • Damage from spells is (typically) broken up with multiple chakrams, usually in groups of two or three, making it difficult to cast a spell to its full effect.
    • Statuses rely on the chakrams being able to hit their targets.

Lineage:
    Aspect of Jupiter:
    Unique Abilities:

• Halo Chakram Summon- La Doncella relies heavily on this ability, as it summons the rings of energy that many spells rely on to hit their intended target. By themselves, the chakrams glow white and deal the user's base melee damage at a given rank (max S rank). Unless otherwise stated in the spell description, normal spell damage is combined with that of the chakrams. (Active, no cooldown.)
    • Wind Manipulation- Kistiñe retains her ability to manipulate the winds, thus allowing her to cast wind spells if need be.
    • Baile de la Ninfa- A family legend says that one of Kistiñe's ancestors was a nymph; regardless of whether it is true or not, she has a passive 25% buff to movement speed and agility, and appears to be a bit hardier than her peers with 20% more HP.
    • El Beso de la Doncella- A kiss is such a simple gesture, but one that can be effective in its purpose. In this case, the kiss is supposed to completely infatuate and seduce an opponent for a limited amount of time; how long that is depends on the rank of the mage. Typically, the effect is applied via a kiss on the cheek, although the lips and forehead are also viable targets--anywhere else, and the magic does not take hold of Kistiñe's opponent. (Active ability, may only be used once per thread. Infatuation lasts 3 posts on mages of equal rank, with one post subtracted until the duration is equal to one; one post of duration may be added for each rank beneath the user's. Infatuated targets will find it difficult, but not impossible, to attack the user for the duration of the effect.)
    • Rasgos Angelicales***- This ability allows Kistiñe to create a pair of angel wings, made from light. These wings may be used for flight inside and outside of battle for a limited amount of time, but afterwards take a long time to recharge. Her movements also seem to be more graceful, with many motions performed with ease. (Wings last for six posts and allow Kistiñe to fly before disintegrating, with seven posts of recharge; adds a passive 25% speed buff regardless if the wings are being used).

***Ability slot(s) won in a raffle or contest.
    Halo Damage Calculation:

Spells:
    Signature Spells:
    D-rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

Last edited by Kistiñe Ibáñez on 17th May 2016, 4:27 am; edited 13 times in total

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed Empty Re: La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed

Post by Guest 15th February 2016, 7:31 am

Anything in this color should be fixed
    Corvus wrote:La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos

Primary Magic: La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos (Maiden of the Angelic Winds)
    Description: How ironic that a woman such as Kistiñe would develop a magic such as La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos. It is a magic that would make one think of angels, or perhaps a priestess--not a flirt and adulterer. Did her time as a bird cause some kind of an internal change to bring out a holy nature in her magical abilities, or was it something else? Her family ties to the clergy? Whatever the case may be, it seems as though her magic has become more potent in general than before.

This magic is intended to be able to take on the duties of offense and support. The halo “chakrams” that can be generated do very little damage on their own, and thus require additional spells to make them of use; however, the chakrams are not the only avenue by which magic can be used. Certain spells are completely separate from the glowing white discs, while some are completely reliant on it. Many of the spells for the halos are meant to cause status effects on enemies--there are exceptions, of course--and spells that are not reliant on the halos can either cause direct damage to an opponent or act as buffs for Kistiñe's attributes.

Strengths:

• Offensive spells deal 20% more damage to dark or unholy beings. Define this by rank, so provide a percentage for each rank
    • Healing spells restore 20% more HP to holy or divine beings. This should be defined by rank
    • Chakrams provide a constant source of damage output if the user is unable to cast spells at any given time.

Weaknesses:

• Healing spells restore 20% less HP or MP to dark or unholy beings. Should be defined by rank, so provide percentages for each rank
    • Offensive spells deal 20% less damage to holy or divine beings. Same as above.
    • Damage from spells is (typically) broken up with multiple chakrams, usually in groups of two or three, making it difficult to cast a spell to its full effect.

Lineage:
    Aspect of Jupiter:
    Unique Abilities:

• Halo Chakram Summon- La Doncella relies heavily on this ability, as it summons the rings of energy that many spells rely on to hit their intended target. By themselves, the chakrams glow white and deal the user's base melee damage at a given rank (max S rank). Unless otherwise stated in the spell description, normal spell damage is combined with that of the chakrams. (Active, no cooldown.)
    • Wind Manipulation- Kistiñe retains her ability to manipulate the winds, thus allowing her to cast wind spells if need be.
    • Baile de la Ninfa- A family legend says that one of Kistiñe's ancestors was a nymph; regardless of whether it is true or not, she has a passive 25% buff to movement speed and agility, at the cost of having 25% less health than her peers.

A Word on Damage Calculation:

Spells:

uno:

dos:

tres:

cuatro:
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed Empty Re: La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed

Post by Karin Sørensen 15th February 2016, 9:42 am

Bump.

Post by Guest 15th February 2016, 11:11 am

Original:

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed Wzu5JxR

Post by Guest 9th April 2016, 8:08 pm

Unlocked at user's request.
    Original:
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 10th April 2016, 12:49 pm

Hello Kistine!  I'm Anastasia and I will be grading your magic.
    I really like the idea of this magic, but I do request some corrections (even some from your D Rank spells) so please look over everything.  Anything seen in this color will be my requested edits.  
    La Doncella del Viento Angélico

Description: How ironic that a woman such as Kistiñe would develop a magic such as La Doncella del Viento Angélico. It is a magic that would make one think of angels, or perhaps a priestess--not a flirt and adulterer. Did her time as a bird cause some kind of an internal change to bring out a holy nature in her magical abilities, or was it something else? Her family ties to the clergy? Whatever the case may be, it seems as though her magic has become more potent in general than before.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Lineage:
    Aspect of Jupiter:
    Unique Abilities:

• Baile de la Ninfa- A family legend says that one of Kistiñe's ancestors was a nymph; regardless of whether it is true or not, she has a passive 25% buff to movement speed and agility, and appears to be a bit hardier than her peers with 20% more HP.
    • El Beso de la Doncella- A kiss is such a simple gesture, but one that can be effective in its purpose. In this case, the kiss is supposed to completely infatuate and seduce an opponent for a limited amount of time; how long that is depends on the rank of the mage. Typically, the effect is applied via a kiss on the cheek, although the lips and forehead are also viable targets--anywhere else, and the magic does not take hold of Kistiñe's opponent. (Active ability, may only be used once per thread. Infatuation lasts 3 posts on mages of equal rank, with one post subtracted until the duration is equal to one; one post of duration may be added for each rank beneath the user's. Infatuated targets will find it difficult, but not impossible, to attack the user for the duration of the effect.)

Halo Damage Calculation:

Spells:
    Signature Spells:
    D-rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

Protip: Your C Rank spells can have a duration up to 5 posts if you want to increase the duration to that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 10th April 2016, 6:48 pm

Edited my signature spells (added cool down to La Brisa Fresca, made "Destructivo" my signature spell instead of Castigo, which was moved to the C-rank slot), but before I make any further edits, I must ask a few questions:

First and foremost, why must I put damage values in percentages versus writing out the HP values. C-rank damage is equivalent to 40HP (w/o charge-up or other factors taken into account), and all the damage values I have written are identical or lesser than to what you have suggested in percentages. I see no point in these edits.

Secondly, why does it matter if I put the flat damage instead of "Two C-rank spells/Four D-rank spells"? They are equivalent in value, so I see no reason for this to have been pointed out.

Please note, I am not intending to be rude or argumentative with this post: I am merely curious about some of the reasoning behind these specific edits before I continue with them.
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 10th April 2016, 7:16 pm

First and foremost, why must I put damage values in percentages versus writing out the HP values. C-rank damage is equivalent to 40HP (w/o charge-up or other factors taken into account), and all the damage values I have written are identical or lesser than to what you have suggested in percentages. I see no point in these edits.

Secondly, why does it matter if I put the flat damage instead of "Two C-rank spells/Four D-rank spells"? They are equivalent in value, so I see no reason for this to have been pointed out.

Please note, I am not intending to be rude or argumentative with this post: I am merely curious about some of the reasoning behind these specific edits before I continue with them.
    Fair enough, but I'll be double checking to ensure the damages dealt are equal to that rank's worth of damage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 11th April 2016, 5:52 am

Alrighty. Let me know if you see anything, and I'll be happy to look at it.
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 11th April 2016, 12:49 pm

Kistiñe Ibáñez wrote:La Doncella del Viento Angélico

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Lineage:
    Aspect of Jupiter:
    Unique Abilities:

Halo Damage Calculation:

Spells:
    Signature Spells:
    D-rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

Just do the above and we'll be done with it. I made a couple offers I could give you to increase your spell effectiveness.

Wave your banner!  
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 11th April 2016, 1:41 pm

Done. Did you mean "Duration" or "Cooldown" for La Brisa Fresca? >.>
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 11th April 2016, 2:27 pm

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed 5Rt7ZEK

Wave your banner!  
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 16th May 2016, 5:50 pm

Kistiñe Ibáñez wrote:La Doncella del Viento Angélico

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Lineage:
    Aspect of Jupiter:
    Unique Abilities:

Halo Damage Calculation:

Spells:
    Signature Spells:
    D-rank Spells:

C Rank Spells:

Unlocked at the request of the user
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 16th May 2016, 5:53 pm

Edited in an ability slot won in the May 14th raffle. Kisti's name is spelled wrong on the list.
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 16th May 2016, 9:46 pm

Howdy! Anastasia here.
    About your last ability, I'll be willing to allow you to also have flight with those wings during said duration if you'd like.

Or if you don't want flight, I'll allow you to have up to 40% bonus speed while they are active.

Wave your banner!  
    Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 17th May 2016, 3:00 am

Anastasia Isayev wrote:Howdy!  Anastasia here.
    About your last ability, I'll be willing to allow you to also have flight with those wings during said duration if you'd like.  

Or if you don't want flight, I'll allow you to have up to 40% bonus speed while they are active.
    Heya Ana,

Your wording is a little confusing. Are you saying that I'm in an either/or situation, or are you just suggesting an idea? If it's an either/or situation, I'll edit out the speed buff when I'm off my phone and can actually get to it. ^^

Tired birb is tired, and when I'm tired my brain can't word.

EDIT: Ana, I thougt I had written in flight already for the wings. Upo n second inspection, it appears I forgot to mention it explicitly. I'll edit it in when I get off my phone. ^^
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 17th May 2016, 4:13 pm

La Doncella de los Vientos Angélicos || Completed JvQoGEt

Wave your banner!  

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 4:09 pm