Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Soroki's Lightsworn magic

Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arch Mage Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Diety of the Holy Shard, The Holy Dragon Seith
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightsworn
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Soroki's Lightsworn magic Empty Soroki's Lightsworn magic

Post by Soroki Namikaze 28th December 2012, 10:33 am

Primary Magic: Lightsworn
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Lightsworn magic is a holy type magic which is paired very well with the use of a weapon as well as encouraged. Lightsworn magic is based around Seith the Holy Dragon and guardian of the Lightsworn, with this magic you are able to improve your physical traits and sword skillsd with holy magic as well as gain aspects of Seith to aid you in combat and eventually unlock the ultimate form of the Lightsworn's finest blade, Excalibur.
    Strengths:
    -Improves the user's physical traits.
    -Allows the user to gain aspects of the Holy Dragon Seith.
    -Improves swordsmanship beyond normal human limits.
    -Gives a sword wielding Lightsworn user some ranged purpose.

Weaknesses:
    -Very few defensive spells
    -Taxing on the body to use
    -Longer ranged attacks have higher cooldowns
    -Has no effect against light magic.

Abilities/Powers:
    N/A (I was told to just leave this blank because "my magic is odd" :P)

D rank:

Last edited by Soroki Namikaze on 20th January 2013, 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soroki's Lightsworn magic 11mep3p
    [22:05:01] @ Constantine Rebellion : Soroki is as brave as a jedi, and just as dangerous
    EXP: 60
    Soroki:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Soroki's Lightsworn magic Empty Re: Soroki's Lightsworn magic

Post by NightDrivenEn7 28th December 2012, 1:50 pm

Please put your strengths and weaknesses into list form.

I would go further but bat is about to die; bump when edited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 28th December 2012, 2:07 pm

bump :D

[22:05:01] @ Constantine Rebellion : Soroki is as brave as a jedi, and just as dangerous
    Soroki:

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 29th December 2012, 12:13 am

Approved since Seijin approved it.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 18th January 2013, 6:06 am

Your magic is officially holder magic according to admins. Therefore I have been instructed to move it out of approval and into this so you can change it.

Furthermore, I have been instructed that you need to not say that lightsworn magic is focused on one weapon as lightsworn's weapon seems to differ between the user.

Soroki's Lightsworn magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Soroki's Lightsworn magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Soroki's Lightsworn magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 18th January 2013, 9:43 am

uuhhhh im sorry but im not changing my magic to holder, if anything my magic is caster because no matter what the magic its self comes from the user though the element of said magic depends upon the element of your deity, without a deity one could still be lightsworn though their magic would be simply non-elemental (and I don't want any non-elemental lightsworn users.) This is labeled as Caster and Holder type because while its not technically holder and the magic comes from the user the point of this magic is to enhance physical capabilities and the use of a weapon and while the spell is cast from the user it is MORE OFTEN THAN NOT used on the weapon to gain a desired effect therefore my magic, in Fairy Tail logic (which this is a Fairy Tail rp site.) This is if anything Caster not holder so im either going to say im keeping it Caster/Holder or ill change it to Caster but my magic will not be Holder.

No Naraku this isn't directed at you since you are just the messenger in a way but this is directed at anyone who wants me to change this.

As for what you are talking about, before I decided to be a good little active member of this sites community by bringing FIVE members here along with myself I didn't know i'd be doing such a thing and thus I only focused on making this magic for one person which would be myself. Ill make this change but in the grand scheme of things this all just seems like a royal waste of my time.

EDIT: while Im okay with changing the wording that you stated I fail to see that I actually ever stated such a thing ._.

Soroki:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 18th January 2013, 1:52 pm

Soroki your definition of that can go for ANY magic.......But just because you know this, doesn't mean that you can call it both Caster and Holder. That means the spell comes from both you AND your weapon; and if you are going to do that might as well just make it Holder and save it from yourself. If the others say it needs to be Holder, than it needs to be Holder.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Soroki Namikaze
    Soroki Namikaze

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soroki Namikaze 18th January 2013, 5:03 pm

Like ive already said, im willing to make it caster but not Holder.

Soroki:

Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Panda Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill: