Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Betrayal of a Savage [Plot]

Betrayal of a Savage [Plot] Empty Betrayal of a Savage [Plot]

Post by Guest 28th December 2012, 5:59 am

From the entrance of the Corrupt Tower, one would walk to their left and see a stair way descending down into hell itself. At the base of these thirty something stairs there was a singular door leading to a room of some sorts. A room in which Constantine Rebellion had been waiting. It was actually a crypt. The man stood in the center of the massive crypt located at the base of the Corrupt Tower. He had been here to see if the sword of the Lichbourne was actually in this location. But it turned out that he had once again lost. He wore a large black over-coat that had white-wolf fur over the hood of it. The back of the coat had the word SAVAGE floating in a vertical pattern and were bright white, a contrast to the coat itself. He had already made sure that he had placed his cane ahead of him on an alter in which it stood up straight. Facing the opposite wall in which a door-way was held. The door-way itself was only a few meters high, being only three meters high and a meter wide, it was nearly impossible for multiple people to get in and out of the door at the same time, it only allowed an entrance for one. The room was not all that large, being only twenty meters wide, and thirty meters high. The man made sure the door was closed before he did anything, starting to speak odd words to himself in anticipation. He would turn and face the door for a moment. Wondering where his contact was that was to inform him of the swords actual location. He was beginning to become irritated.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Betrayal of a Savage [Plot] Empty Re: Betrayal of a Savage [Plot]

Post by King Zenshin 28th December 2012, 6:25 am

"Oh, hello there, were you expecting the location of some sort of sword?" Zenshin said voice echoing throughout the large tower, but him hiding in the shadows. He could see Constantine clear as day due to his dark lenses, but his opponent couldn't see him. "Sorry to disappoint, Mr. Constantine, but your informant took a day off, and by that, I mean I showed him the broadside of my foot. You're not going to revive Lichborne, you're going to Era prison to pay for all those people you butchered in the water treatment plant. You're a very messy person, and I had to clean up that mess, so let's get to it, poison demon slayer, Ice-Make, Floor!" Zen finished, creating a thick sheet of ice over the floor and then icing his feet, to create "skates" for him to maneuver on the extremely slippery surface. Then, he whispered, "Dark-Ice, Snakes" causing twelve very large snakes to shoot out of the ground and move to restrain the dark mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019

Post by Guest 28th December 2012, 6:48 am

Constantine summoned his assistant, a massive beast which would land upon the alter at the back of the room. He would then hear the voice of what appeared to be a young strapping lad. Speaking words about him and stating things about how he would not be able to revive his current benefactor. In the middle of the speech, the man raised his hand into the air and the dragon shot out three massive balls of poisonous gas that had filled the entirety of the enclosed space. The speed in which these balls where fired were monstrous, and as Constantine was in the center of the room, facing the entire wall in front of him, he figured that the man wouldn't pay attention to the massive dragon at the back of the room, given how it formed instantly, firing upon it's arrival into the dimension. Before the man could even get to his entire speech about talking about a floor or anything of that nature. As the door was locked, and in front of Constantine. The dragon began to build up a bog within his mouth. The only exit to the small room was effectively not approached. The smoke had pretty much begun to fill up the room entirely. Effecting "Whoever you are, try not to breath." He would state as the man he start to notice the floor freezing over, leaping into the air he would notice that the room had some unlit areas. He didn't know that this man was cloaked, or that the man happened to be in the room before he did, it was odd really. A trap perhaps? He would aim his hand to the left side of the wall, and the other to the right. "Lion Tamer." He sent the whips towards the left, and a set of poison knives to the right towards the right. Not bothering to avoid the binding snakes.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 28th December 2012, 8:14 am

Zeno descended the stairs as he saw some sort of smoke coming from the basement entrance. He had been exploring other sections of the Corrupt Tower to check whether they were being lured into a trap or not. Zenshin had already acted impulsively and on his own initiative to confront the target. Something Zeno had feared would happen.

That stuff doesn't look healthy... He thought as he noticed how off the smoke actually looked. It was poison magic for certain.

Zenshin was inside, and the sounds he heard seemed dangerous. There was hissing and shouting. Before he opened the door he slid three cards in his left hand and drew his silver handle with the right. He did not know exactly what was waiting for him, so he chose a versatile energy blade. Green arcane energy came from the hilt and formed a normal length katana blade.

Without further delay, he kicked open the door and activated his spells instantly. Green and yellow arcane energy swirled around Zeno's body as his spells took shape. Before him he saw the Demon Slayer with an enormous beast of a pet behind him. In that very instant he had already decided a plan.

Within the first second after kicking the door down his Major Arcana spells The Wheel of Fortune and The Star were activated. He used The Star to copy The Wheel of Fortune in case another venomous attack would be launched his way. The original Wheel of Fortune immediately interacted with the smoke and altered its properties. The clouds of smoke became thin and stopped dispersing through the air. Upon breathing it in or letting it touch him, Zeno noticed it did not harm him. Glad that worked out.

He took a few steps forward to look his opponent in the eyes. Holding a large energy wheel hovering next to him and a katana ready in the hand.

"So the Lichborne is trying to get himself revived then? Is it true?" He asked plainly. There was no particular tone in his voice, it just sounded cold.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Betrayal of a Savage [Plot] Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 28th December 2012, 4:54 pm

Luckily, Zeno happened to burst into the room and disperse of the poison, that could've been really bad for Zen. "Ice-Make, Tortoise!" he called out, as soon as he felt the poison was gone for sure, and the attack that went by the name of something you'd hear at a carnival was blocked, causing some scratches on the shell of the defensive spell of his. Constantine didn't even try to dodge his snakes, almost as if they didn't exist, Zenshin guessed that he didn't expect another man to show up and ruin this little poison plan of his. Zen's snakes began wrapping themselves around the ankles of the dark mage, and even attempted to bite him. This would make maneuvering on the slippery floor almost impossible.

Zenshin attempted to get in close with the opponent mage, taking out the long dagger he had used on the keeper of Savage Skull to cause him to rat out Constantine here and skated close over the ice cold floor. He had dispersed of his tortoise by this time, as it was only to test how strong this "lion tamer" spell was, and if that was the strongest this mage had to offer, he was in trouble. Could this man really have been the one to kill all those water treatment plant workers? Zen made a hard stop on front of the downed man, dagger pointing at his head, "Poison". He had said this was a scoff afterwards, Zen believed poison to be a cowards weapon, and how he almost fell to it.

"Please answer our questions, Constantine, I'm sure your guild would just hate to lose such a valuable member such as yourself." Zen said with a smirk from under his hood.

Missions Completed

Post by Guest 28th December 2012, 8:34 pm

"Well, golly. Looks as though I've fallen into a trap, whatever will I do. Boo hoo, boo hoo. If you wan't information you can't attempt to threaten it out of me. Death before dishonor. It's the code of the criminal underworld. I suggest you cease your hostile actions, I am not a man whom succumbs to the whims of others. Silly rabbit boy. Back away with your filth. You cause me displeasure. I am a man, and I will only speak to a man. Therefore you leave, or nothing is getting stated." The man coughed before Mr. Zenshin had aimed that knife towards his face, jetting out from the orifices a nice mist. Too bad that Constantine was immobilized that was always a bother. He began to eat the mist that his dragon had conjured up as it started to fade out. So sad. Too bad for the man known as Zenshin to have gotten so close, he would be surrounded by a poisonous toxin, causing the man to eternally bleed, and empower the man known as Constantine."Geeze, I swear you guys are to hostile, tooooooo hostile." He stated for a brief moment. The smoke he made earlier had changed it's content to be something wasn't harmful, though it was still thick and dark, the smoke generated now wasn't as dark however. He would look past the young man whom had a massive bit of overconfidence. "Lucky you that the man here was not really someone whom I expected on ambushing me. So ask your questions, I respect the fact you didn't attack me like an imbecile. Better hurry, he doesn't have much time left. Also, if you move, I will blow him up sky high, my poison can do that you see. He is pretty much a living bomb." He stated with a large cackle from his mouth.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 3rd January 2013, 7:11 am

Zeno watched as Zenshin fell into the man's trap. The poisonous mist would do great harm to his guildmember and the Demon Slayer probably had more up his sleeve. Traps within traps, it was nothing new.

"Very well, don't be foolish Z... Don't do anything rash." Zeno started and let his spell fade away. He was at a disadvantage at the moment, "We know it was you who poisoned the Oakwood water supply. Such a sudden and seemingly random strike is something I had not expected from the current dark guilds had I not known about Savage Skull's sudden peak in activity." He continued as he observed the dark mage closely. The tension was high as Zenshin's health was on the line.

"I'll make this short and simple. If you do not answer my question correctly or you hurt my companion, you die. Do the opposite and you'll be free to go. Now tell me what you know about the Lichborne, are you trying to revive him?"

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th January 2013, 5:42 pm

Zenshin just looked at Zeno with the hardest of squints and sat down, his legs crossed, and began to think silently with his eyes closed. Does Zeno really believe this man, a powerful enough dark mage that would say anything if his life was on the line? Why would he let such a person just, manipulate him. Who here was in control, Zeno, or this man, Constantine. We shouldn't trust anything this man says, how do we know if it's true or false, he was a homicidal dark mage who just acted smart on his exterior, but on the inside, I know he's a savage. Savages betray one another when their lives are on the line, that's all there is to it. Another thing, he turned me into a bomb, a bomb? Using poison magic? In all my years of studies, I have never heard of anything like that. This guy is bluffing. On the off chance that he isn't, though, I could be blown sky high. Rebellion, saying hostile like it's nothing, pfft. He should really watch what he says. If it wasn't for the better part of my mind thinking of not killing myself, I'd punch him through the wall. Zenshin then stood up and walked over to Zeno, got close to his ear, and whispered something, too low for even someone of heightened senses to hear, "I think, he's bluffing. Still, be careful". And with that, he went back up the stairs to the main room of the tower.

Missions Completed

Post by Guest 25th January 2013, 11:39 am

The man laughed a bit as he would begin to reveal the plot that had been brewing since his first turn to the world of crime. He would place his left hand upon his head and started to breath a bit harder than normal. He was going to have to come up with something quick. "Basically, you should ask when are we going to revive him, rather than if we are planning to revive him. Obviously that is the goal from the start. You honestly believed that all of these events played out for no reason? Dear god, hahaha. Ridiculous. Let me put it this way, when the blade of the lichborne severs through death's heart, the world will experience fear. Gods will tremble and seas will collapse inward upon themselves infinitely. All that will be left of this world, ash, dust, nothing. While you waste your time playing interrogator, the wheels are in motion. With or without me, it makes no difference. He will rise again. You will know. I mean look at how good you guys have been at catching me. Remember this face. For the next time you see it. You'll not even believe what you see, not even while it's happening." He grinned at the man, the ice began to crack. The reason for this was currently unknown, but a presence besides Constantine was here, his ride out of here was approaching fast.
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 26th January 2013, 3:13 am

"Thank you for confirming my suspicions." Zeno said with a sudden cold voice, the look in his eyes had shifted as he opened his mouth. His red irises were now a dark bloodred, and his intentions were set on killing.

Immense magical pressure burst from his body. Zeno was going to set an example out of this henchman. In the blink of an eye, Zeno had thrust his blade forward and fired a large energy blast directly at the dark mage. In a direct hit, the energy would leave a very deep gash across the body if not slice through a limb.

Arcane energy swirled around Zeno along with cards.
    His next attack would be fatal.

Lichborne
    Lichborne

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Oblivion Alliance/Savage Skulls
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Devourer
    Second Skill: Death Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 8th February 2013, 11:19 am

As Rebellion's death seemed imminent, the ground in front of him erupted upward and a great shadow was formed in the dust. The great carapace "Armor of The Reaper King" was gleaming through it however, glowing with eldritch energies. The attack was absorbed with no effect. A booming voice was born from the dust "If you really thought that I sent this little whelp here alone for such an important mission that I have grossly over estimated you."

12/2/12 [04:21:52] @ Zeno : I will not expose my back to backstabbing
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 12th February 2013, 3:06 am

Zeno was not surprised at the sudden rescue at all. It seemed the obvious course of events since the beginning. The shadow that appeared however, was much closer to the Lichborne than the dark mage, judging from the way he spoke of the savage. Zeno wasted no time with talking or hesitation. The instant his attack was absorbed, he had flicked a card at the shadow's 'feet'. Upon impact with the ground, the card exploded into green energy that would immediately materialize around the shadow in a crystalline structure to imprison the target. Bit by bit, the crystalline prison would rise up and consume the shadow. It was a prison Zeno did not reckon the other dark mage would be able to break.

"It was never about your little whelp in the first place."

Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 19th February 2013, 2:14 am

OOC: IGNORE ME!

Last edited by Lichborne on 22nd February 2013, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 21st February 2013, 3:28 am

Ooc: That would be a good escape, but my Major Arcana: The Tower doesn't work that way. It does not form a prison around the target, it captures the target inside a crystalline structure.

Lichborne
    Lichborne

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lichborne 22nd February 2013, 3:32 am

The smoke began to clear and Zeno could now see Constantine Rebellion's mysterious savior. It was a gigantic centipede that had burst from the ground! As 'The Tower' of arcane constructed crystals began to rise and entrap the colossal centipede he began to speak. "Hmm, also interesting. Perhaps instead of overestimating you I underestimated you. No matter, for no substance can match the 'Unending Hunger' of The Reaper King!" As he finished that sentence he began to coil around himself as he ate the rising crystals as quickly as they were being produced. After a few seconds he had eaten the entire would-be prison.

After freeing himself The Reaper King let out an ear wrenching screech that pierced through the area, a signal. "I really hate to waste time and as sure as I am that you would be a worthy challenge and give me much fun and enjoyment... I have a job to do." As he finished the sentence the very foundation of the tower began to shake as numerous centipedes started bursting forth from the ground not nearly as large as The Reaper King but still of substantial size. By the time the were all inside and the dust was cleared there were 21 of them including The Reaper King. The centipedes all immidiately started moving to attack Zeno.

The Reaper King began to speak to Rebellion "Focus your energy into the 'Magical Orb of Mcguffin' like I told you and teleport us to the rune site I had Frederick link it to back at the 'Savage Skulls' base." Constantine Rebellion pulled a small orb out of his pocket and concentrated on it. "Greuhahehuehuehue, greuhahehuehuehue, greuhahehuehuehue!" said Rebellion. The orb began to glow with eldritch energies until a rift opened which The Reaper King and Constantine Rebellion used to escape through, leaving the small force of centipedes behind to deal with the remaining enemies.

Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 24th February 2013, 12:14 am

Zeno activated the Major Arcana card The Devil and had transformed into a demonic being ripping apart the centipedes before the first one even made an attempted attack. There was a blur of red moving between the centipedes as they flew apart in rapid succession.
    When all that was left was bug parts and gore, his enemies were gone.

Wasting no time, the guildmaster scanned the building for Zenshin, but he was nowhere to be found. With a sick feeling in his stomach, Zeno summoned his chariot and traveled back to the guildhall. Preparations were to be made... Fast.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:54 am