Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard)

Post by NPC 23rd January 2013, 5:41 pm

The member 'Sukiro' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :

#7 'Damage Dice' :

#8 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard)

Post by Sir Leonard 25th January 2013, 6:47 am

The group resumed their attack as soon as Mari got back on her feet. Leonard saw how eager Mari wanted to help him with dealing with his past. Mari kicked and punched her way through the bandits that she could. Leonard himself didn't move much. As Mari finished her rampage, she got herself in another deadlock with the bandits. Leonard thought that he could go on a rampage of his own. And so, Leonard cast Slayer's Power and charged towards the strong group. Slicing through them with two large swords. Leonard's swords dropped down with great cleaving power than it sent debris flying when it hits the ground. This distracts the bandits that he is fighting. When he saw them form a circle by accident, he jumped right in the middle of them and he swung the swords around him slicing all of them in half. Leonard had finished his rampage and breathe heavily afterwards. He then look towards Mari to see how she was doing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 60684_s
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th January 2013, 6:47 am

The member 'Leonard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Attack Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Attack Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 FailedBlock Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Block Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 29th January 2013, 5:58 pm

Mari watched as Leonard charged towards the strong group. Slicing through them with two large swords. Leonard's swords dropped down with great cleaving power and than leaving its sent debris flying when it hits the ground. As this distracts the bandits that he is fighting. When he saw them forming a circle by accident, he jumped right into the middle of them and he swung the swords around him slicing all of them in half. Mari walked up toward Leonard and stood at his side, while keeping an eye on the forest tree's in front of the house keeping watch for movement. Just in case anymore bandits were thinking of sneaking up on them for a counter attack."How many more do think there is. I mean they couldn't have sent their whole army.....could they?" Mari asked worryingly, catching her breath with her hands turning into fists, just in case.

Last edited by Sukiro on 25th February 2013, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterGuard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 1075957MagicGuard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 29th January 2013, 6:46 pm

Leonard looked towards the forest as he stood near Mari. "They are still bandits, they would wanna get out of this clean." he said coldly. He then looked down and thought to himself "Though then not going all out like this, I dread to think what they have in store. Do they know that I'm here already?". Shaking his head, to throw those thoughts aside and focus on the mission, Leonard took a look around. "I just remembered, when I looked around from the roof, this viallge was walled. Meaning the entire army could be waiting outside. And judging by how thick that forest is, the penetrated the wall long enough from there. I say, we go in and take the fight to them. Finish this while we haven't taken too much damage yet." he said. He then sheathed his blade and extended a hand out to Mari, a gesture that says "Let's go".

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 2nd February 2013, 9:12 am

"I just remembered, when I looked around from the roof, this village was walled. Meaning the entire army could be waiting outside. And judging by how thick that forest is, the penetrated the wall long enough from there. I say, we go in and take the fight to them. Finish this while we haven't taken too much damage yet." Leonard said as he quickly started sheathing his blade back into some other dimension and started running toward the wall. "Let's go!" He shouted toward Mari and she ran not to far behind him behind him toward the wall trying to keep up and help out how ever she can, with her hair swaying side to side as she ran. "How many bandit's do you believe they've brought. Enough to bring down a whole town?" She asked as she ran trying to catch up with Leonard, breathing heavily and pressing her feet down on the ground harder with every step.

Last edited by Sukiro on 25th February 2013, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

CharacterGuard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 1075957MagicGuard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 1075957Pet/Exceed

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 2nd February 2013, 8:18 pm

As they ran through the forest, Mari asked her about their enemies quantity. "Yes, they tend to do that. They might have even brought siege weapons with them. But they tend to build them at the area they will pillage." he said coldly as they ran. After a while, they reached the forest's edge and saw a bunch of torches and a hole in the wall. Leonard's assumption was right, the bandits were camped here. He knew that he could take them all out in an instant but was worried about Mari. So he decided to think this through to avoiding harming his family member. "This is going to be dangerous, Mari. So I'm gonna have to ask you to stay close to me, or stay behind to deal with any stranglers that could escape the field of battle." he said worriedly as he looked to Mari and touched her shoulder.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 3rd February 2013, 7:02 am

"Yes, they tend to do that. They might have even brought siege weapons with them. But they tend to build them at the area they will pillage." Leonard said coldly as he ran, against the wind toward the wall. Leonard and Mari started to slow down once they started to see torches hanging on trees and the ground covered in footsteps and beyond that was the wall with a large hole going through the middle. "Looks like you were right." Mari said with a sigh. "This is going to be dangerous, Mari. So I'm gonna have to ask you to stay close to me, or stay behind to deal with any stranglers that could escape the field of battle." Mari looked down at her feet before looking back up at Leonard and nodding her head. "I'll stay back here and fight the one's that have escaped or gotten around, you go up and take the fight to them!" Mari said, confidently.

Last edited by Sukiro on 25th February 2013, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 3rd February 2013, 8:44 pm

There was brief moment of silence before Mari gave an answer. She has decided to stay behind ad take out escaping forces. Leonard nodded in agreement, but Leonard had faith in Mari's abilities that she could somehow manage herself. He only said that it was dangerous so that he wouldn't be compromised. Because these bandits know all to well who Leonard was. And a clear weakness for him if they were to harm his family. But despite that, Leonard still said this "Very well, Mari. But I know you could handle yourself. So when you see a flare or anything shot up, go in." he said still with his hand on Mari's shoulder. After those words, he turned his attention to the hole on the wall. Then after breathing heavily and clutching his blade tight, he walked in.

As soon as Leonard went through the hole, he wasn't surprised to see the bandits waiting for him. It would seem as if they knew all along that he would be coming. Leonard smiled a little while his fierce eyes gazed upon the army before him. "It would seem that I'll get my payback sooner than I expected." he murmured to himself. "So, we meet again, smith's son." a bandit on a horse said, which presumably was a leader. Stormfort bandits has more than one commander to keep the huge army in check. The bandit leader then smiled and pointed at Leonard. Then five bandit squads responded to the leader's command and charged at Leonard. Leonard grinned and his eyes showed rage, he dashed towards the squads and struck them with sheer force.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd February 2013, 8:44 pm

The member 'Leonard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 NormalMonster Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 NormalMonster Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 NormalMonster Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 NormalMonster Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Miss
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 11th February 2013, 8:56 am

Staying behind Mari waited and watched the wall as on the other side of the wall was leonard fighting the bandit's and she waited for any of the bandits that didn't get caught by Leonard, she would take them out. Trees and torches were surrounding her in the forest, lighting up the place as it was soon getting dark. Mari didn't have a anyhting to do but wait and see what is going to happen next. Mari had nothing to do but kick the ground beneath her, until she heard large screaming coming from the other side. "I hope Leonard is ok, he is the master but even he can be outnumbered and taken down." Mari said to herself. She looked around for a bit just in case she missed anything. "I'll wait for a bit longer before going to help out.....just hope I'm doing the right thing." She said again talking to herself.

Last edited by Sukiro on 25th February 2013, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 12th February 2013, 4:58 pm

Leonard missed his mark but quickly made up for it with another swing. This time in connected and a couple of bandits flew away, the rest bleeding and lying down. The leader grinned at him and raised his sword, signalling the use of whatever siege weapon they have. Two cannons revealed themselves and opened fire on Leonard. A massive explosion was heard and sent Leonard away, with enough damage. He defended just in time to avoid near death, he knelt down and panted. The smoke from the explosion provided him with cover and no bandit was foolish to charge at him in the thick covering. After a while, Leonard emerged from the smoke and flew to the sky, wielding his fire sword. And before the two cannons could fire, he used Dragon's Flame on one of them, and swooped down to destroy the other. This made the leader furious and sent another battalion of bandits to Leonard. Leonard became more furious and he grinned his teeth. He requipped to Paladenium, a bright two-handed sword with a single edge. He held it high and used Divine Punishment. A huge beam of crackling light came down from heaven to smite the charging army.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 22nd February 2013, 8:55 pm

OOC: I rolled the dice for you since you messed up!~

IC:
    Mari stood with her back against a tree with one of the nearby torches that hanged on the trees in her hand, as she started to eat the flames, regaining her energy that she had lost at the house. As soon as she was done she threw it into a pile of torches that were already eaten. She wiped her mouth before hearing a large explosion that made her fall onto her bum. The first thought that came to mind was Leonard getting hurt and she soon dashed into the direction that he took off and rushed for the hole in the wall, picking up dirt as she ran. She saw the hole in front of her and just jumped right through to the other side and witnessed a large amount of bandits just in a large group. She found Leonard hurt, with blood covering him. Her eye's widened at the sight of it. He started to stand and summoned a new sword and pointed it toward the sky. A large beam of crackling light striked down onto the charging army. More then half of the army was completely gone, leaving about seven bandits left including the leader who was in aww.

Last edited by Sukiro on 22nd February 2013, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd February 2013, 8:55 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 25th February 2013, 5:03 am

OOC: Yeah, thanks for that Suki. ^^ Appreciate it. Come on, let's end this.

IC: Leonard was breathing heavily after his attack. He was pretty exhausted and badly wounded from all the damage he has taken. Fortunately, him leaving the crowd in awe gave him a time to rest. Nearby, he saw Mari who, presumably was alerted due to the sound of multiple explosions. Leonard got up slowly and raised his sword. "Mari! Come and let us end this! he shouted and at the same time, the raised blade flashed red and flames raged around it and as he waved it around, waves of fire shoot out of it making the bandits afraid and started running for their lives. Leonard in turned, tried to catch up and slice all the he could with his current situation. Screams of terror could be heard near Leonard. They were scared stiff that the boy they left alive before was now their undoing. After a few moments, Leonard got surrounded and his wounds got the better of him. And he fell down on one knee. And right now, Leonard was only blocking blows from the bandits' attacks.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 25th February 2013, 2:23 pm

Leonard still had some fight in him as he looked back toward Mari with his blade still in his hands. Mari was breathing heavily with her mouth slightly open and her chest pumping twice as much as it would usually. She watched as Leonard started to slowly rise from him feet while raising his sword. "Mari! Come and let us end this!" Mari nodded with her long braid flowing in the wind, tightening her fists. Leonard's sword engulfed in fire charged toward the remaining bandits and Mari dashed behind him. Then Leonard fell to his knee, probably from the wounds he received from before, leaving him open for an attack. The bandits got wind of this and decided to start gathering around him. Mari dashed around toward the bandit's.

She charged toward the bandit's lifting her left and swung her leg around trying to kick them all away. But her footing was off and left a large gap from her foot actually hitting them. She dashed to the side, punching her fists together creating a large red crest in front of her. "Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" She shouted, her feet then her whole body was engulfed in flames as she propelled herself into three of the bandit's surrounding Leonard. Taking them away with enough force she stopped herself leaving them to continue in that direction, burned by the flames, she stopped herself and faced toward the rest surrounding Leonard. "Get Off!" She shouted placing both hands in front of her mouth. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" She shouted before shooting a large blast of fire from her mouth toward the bandit's along with the leader who was trying his best to damage Leonard, were to late at looking toward Mari. They got blasted into the other direction and burnt to a crisp, laying onto the ground motionless.

Mari rushed over to the injured Leonard and grabbed his arm throwing it over her shoulder. Lifting him up using her right side as support, holding him close to her. "Its going to be ok Leo. We are going to get you to safety." She said smiling at him. She brought him back to the house in which the bandit's were still tied up, they probably gave up trying to run away, and beside them was the man, Mr.Watson shivering. "Oh my are both of you alright!" He asked, Mari nodded fixing her grip on Leonard. "Oh my please, use the cart I used, to get back to your guild. You sir, take them back safely they deserve it!" Mari carefully place Leonard in the cart laying down and Mr.Watson had handed the bag filled with their reward. Mari hopped on as well and they went back to the guild.

Last edited by Sukiro on 25th February 2013, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th February 2013, 2:23 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 26th February 2013, 4:38 am

Mari protected Leonard from the bandits attacking him. It was somewhat embarrassing because the guild master of Fairy Tail cannot defend himself. As Mari wiped the floor with the rest of the bandits, Mari carried him back to Mr. Watson's house. Though it was highly unnecessary since Leonard could still manage to stand. His wounds have become slightly better and was able to move with trouble. In the end, Mr. Watson offered them his carriage to take them back to the hall. He said this happily as Mari was tending to his wounds. And when they were about to leave, Mari carried him again, and again, it was highly unnecessary. On their way home, Mari's face was covered with all signs of happiness, the job was done after all. While in the carriage, Leonard extended his hand out to Mari and placed it on her shoulder "Thank you, Mari. You have done more than complete the job, you helped me face my demons. Other than that, you reminded me that I'm better off alive than dead to the rest of our family. And for that, I will never take the life you saved for granted." he said softly. And the journey went on peacefully and happily.

*MISSION ACCOMPLISHED*

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 1st March 2013, 9:02 pm

Approved! Nice job!

Guard my House!( Sukrio and Leonard) - Page 2 VzaWKfF

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 3:40 am