Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Naknight

Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Naknight Empty Naknight

Post by Bass 2nd January 2016, 6:13 pm

Naknight
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    Naknight is a rather interesting magic that allows the user to use microscopic robots generated from within the body to reconstruct and/or build things around them to form weapons, armors and other useful technological devices. To some extent it almost isn't magic except that the nanites themselves are fueled by raw eternano and could be said to be almost metallic living lacrima.

The most basic form of transformation is to change the user's body into melee weapons to allow them to fight at close range with a lot more effectiveness. At the most complex this can entirely reconstruct the user's body into a new form like that of an animal or a dragon.

The user doesn't only transform themselves though. They can also reconstruct or build things around themselves such as forming turrets from the earth around them.
    Strengths:

• Suitable for offense, defense and support
    • Suitable for fighting both multiple people and single people

Weaknesses:

• Due to the nanites being microscopic robots most of the magic can be eaten by metal slayers
    • Electric type magic is 25% extra effective against this magic
    • Limited by the user's imagination and knowledge of what they are reconstructing/upgrading

Abilities/Powers:

• Weapon creation: The user is able to change his/her body into close ranged weaponry in order to enhance their physical strike capacity. At D, C and B rank this is equivalent to a weak rank weapon, at A and S this goes to strong, at H it goes to legendary. This could be something as sharpening the user's things to blades or as large as changing the user's entire arm into a giant hammer. At most the weapon can be 6ft in length.
    • Map: A thin layer of near invisible nanites can be sent out over a large area. This area is 100m and increases by 100m every rank. This mist sends a message into the user's head that maps out the area. It will seep into buildings and other areas allowing for the mapping of the inside of buildings. However, they will not be able to easily identify what objects are merely that their are solid and non-solid objects. This mist costs no MP to activate and can remain indefinitely.
    • Flight: The user can configure their body to form wings that have small thrusters attached allowing for the user to fly as fast as they can move on the ground.

D rank 5/5:

Signature spells:

Last edited by Bass on 27th September 2017, 6:03 am; edited 26 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Naknight Empty Re: Naknight

Post by Anastasia Isayev 28th May 2016, 5:11 pm

The Mean Mod here. Sorry about the confusion earlier!
    But you know who I am so i'll just get started.
    Anything you see in this color will be things I request from you.

Veil Crane wrote:Demonic Realm
    Description:

Within their realm a demon is king and this magic brings the concept of their realm to this world. Within a certain area the user is able to freely manipulate the very space within their realm and everything within it. This has uses in both offense, defense and support.

In terms of offense the user is able to create energy beams, explosions, blades, and constructs.
    In tersm of defense the user can construct armor, walls and even things like statues to defend them.
    In terms of support they can enhance themselves or allies in various ways including transforming himself into his true demonic realm.

The realm starts at 100ft in range at D rank and increases by 100ft every rank.
    I would rather the demonic realm bit be part of your Unique Abilities

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

• Range is limited to the territory
    • Can only control within territory
    • Opponents can easily gauge the user's max range

Abilities/Powers:

• Gravity Defiance: By channeling energy to the hands and feet the user is able to freely walk upon walls and ceilings. This also allows for flight and walking on water.
    • Automated defense: The user has a natural defense mechanism built in which causes a small field of magical to flare up around an area hit. This reduces same rank and below physical and spell damage by 10% and each rank above by 5%.
    • Map: The user is able to focus and map out the area within their territory. This allows them to know where everything is within their territory this includes people. However, he cannot see inside buildings so if someone is inside then he will not know where they are. This is updated in his head in almost real time and he is able to project this out to show people.
    • Minor Telekinesis: The user can freely manipulate small objects within their field of vision via manipulating the space around them. This is most often used to carry wine bottles to himself. This can be used on his weapons and armor, but cannot be used on others weapons and armor.
    • Range increase: All physical attacks will have a small amount of energy surrounding them that is near invisible. This will increase the range of the physical attacks by about four inches which can throw off targets quite a bit.

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 29th May 2016, 3:58 am

I'm not sure what the point of me having the territory 'realm' aspect is if I limit the ranges of spells. The whole point of the territory is that its the area I can effect. So limiting my 'teleporting' for example to be something that isn't defined by my territory realm kind of goes against the whole concept of the magic.

I also see no reason why something like a teleport should work different in or out of combat.

I'm happy to modify the speeds, but I feel like the A rank ones should be allowed to go a LOT faster than 75 m/s.

I also am not sure why the 'realm' should be a unique ability as it doesn't actually give me any capabilities. Its purely the range of the magic.

I am unsure how rank would effect an obscuring mist. Its a dense mist. No matter how good your eye sight is...you won't be able to see through a mist.

The invisibility again i'm unsure of how this would work. I'm not effecting their eyesight or anything. I'm bending light around myself. So I'm unsure how their rank would be taken into effect for this. Perhaps they can notice the shimmer more easily, but that would be it.

For the 'sensing' spell I don't see how this work. Unless the mage is hiding their magical aura (which is mentioned) it should actually be EASIER to see a higher ranked mage's magical element because they have so much more magic and thus its easier to see.

Please answer these points. Thanks

As a note I have made some edits to make this a bit more balanced

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 29th May 2016, 11:36 am

1: Demonic Realm, as it was written prior, effects the range of your spells. It was never mentioned in the original that you were in the center of the realm, which could essentially allow you to move and perform your spell's ranges at 100 feet as a D Rank, which is more than double a D Rank's spell's range. I had asked staff about it and they were the ones that stated it should be a UA. With the way it was originally presented:
    D Rank: 100 ft = 30 meters
    C Rank: 200 ft = 61 meters
    B Rank: 300 ft = 91 meters
    A Rank: 400 ft = 122 meters
    S Rank: 500 ft = 152 meters
    H Rank: 600 ft = 182 meters
    Considering how it used to be written, that would be near double range for most of your spells until you get to A Rank. Which, even then, is still 50% larger. However, with the change that it is now centered, it effectively cuts it in half which I agree is now usable (though, it undercuts the higher ranks in terms of range). But as mentioned before, staff stated it was something that ought to be a UA. However, with the inclusion of Veil always being in the middle, I'll give it a pass.

2: A teleport can work much different out of combat than it does while in combat. A teleport out of combat can be approved for traveling MUCH further than it can be used in combat, which is resorted to a simple movement spell. The only reason I asked for that is if it is used Out of Combat, I would allow you to travel much further while in combat, allowing you to travel only the rank's distance. I usually offer this to all teleportation spells; though I may have worded it bad.

3: The A Rank distance is generally 75m/246 ft. Usually, spells are to travel at half of the distance per second. So normally spells of A Rank travel for 75m @ 37.5m/s. So having your A Rank spell travel at 75m/s is actually very good. It's also faster than most mods will allow.

4: With the inclusion of Veil always being in the middle; it's fine now. If Veil wasn't in the middle, it would have allowed extended range and, quite frankly, full reign of anything that happens within the area, which I'm not exactly a fan of. However, after the rewording of Veil being in the center of it, I give it a pass.

5: As for Obscuring Mist -- That's just how debuffing/negative effects work on this site.

6: For Invisibility -- See above. These rules are in the mod grading guidelines.

7: Sensing -- My mistake, you're correct on this one.

--
    There are a few things I initially forgot to correct in the first wave, but once you fix the above, I'll get around to correcting those.

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 29th May 2016, 12:52 pm

Anastasia Isayev wrote:1:  Demonic Realm, as it was written prior, effects the range of your spells.  It was never mentioned in the original that you were in the center of the realm, which could essentially allow you to move and perform your spell's ranges at 100 feet as a D Rank, which is more than double a D Rank's spell's range.  I had asked staff about it and they were the ones that stated it should be a UA.  With the way it was originally presented:
    D Rank:  100 ft = 30 meters
    C Rank:  200 ft = 61 meters
    B Rank:  300 ft = 91 meters
    A Rank:  400 ft = 122 meters
    S Rank:  500 ft = 152 meters
    H Rank:  600 ft = 182 meters
    Considering how it used to be written, that would be near double range for most of your spells until you get to A Rank.  Which, even then, is still 50% larger.  However, with the change that it is now centered, it effectively cuts it in half which I agree is now usable (though, it undercuts the higher ranks in terms of range).  But as mentioned before, staff stated it was something that ought to be a UA.  However, with the inclusion of Veil always being in the middle, I'll give it a pass.  

I thought i'd implied the center thing. I added it as a clarification just incase. Glad that sorted that

2:  A teleport can work much different out of combat than it does while in combat.  A teleport out of combat can be approved for traveling MUCH further than it can be used in combat, which is resorted to a simple movement spell.  The only reason I asked for that is if it is used Out of Combat, I would allow you to travel much further while in combat, allowing you to travel only the rank's distance. I usually offer this to all teleportation spells; though I may have worded it bad. As i've not limited it to within the territory and Veil at the center is this ok? Same for the replacement sort of bit

3:  The A Rank distance is generally 75m/246 ft.  Usually, spells are to travel at half of the distance per second.  So normally spells of A Rank travel for 75m @ 37.5m/s.  So having your A Rank spell travel at 75m/s is actually very good.  It's also faster than most mods will allow. The guidelines are well...guidelines. I don't mind messing with speeds much though 75m/s is quite slow imo. Giving spells a set range negates the whole territory concept and thus makes the magic pointless. Whilst I appreciate the guidelines...I also feel that creativity should be taken into account and we shouldn't force abitrary ranges on things...just my opinion

4:  With the inclusion of Veil always being in the middle; it's fine now.  If Veil wasn't in the middle, it would have allowed extended range and, quite frankly, full reign of anything that happens within the area, which I'm not exactly a fan of.  However, after the rewording of Veil being in the center of it, I give it a pass.

5:  As for Obscuring Mist -- That's just how debuffing/negative effects work on this site. I agree if it was a debuff or negative effect directly effecting someone. However, if a fog rolled into an area higher ranks wouldn't magically be able to see through it. That's all this is...a mist. It makes no sense to me that rank alone would be enough to thwart this. Enhanced sight sure, but just rank? Seems a bit meh

6:  For Invisibility -- See above.  These rules are in the mod grading guidelines. See above, but also this isn't a debuff or negative effect. Its camouflage basically. However, I did add something that means that higher ranks are more likely to see the shimmer

7:  Sensing -- My mistake, you're correct on this one.

--
    There are a few things I initially forgot to correct in the first wave, but once you fix the above, I'll get around to correcting those.

I have made some modifications to speeds and things. Should be a bit better. I can lower stuff a bit more if needed.

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 29th May 2016, 2:57 pm

Description:

Within their realm a demon is king and this magic brings the concept of their realm to this world. Within a certain area the user is able to freely manipulate the very space within their realm and everything within it. This has uses in both offense, defense and support.

In terms of offense the user is able to create energy beams, explosions, blades, and constructs.
    In tersm of defense the user can construct armor, walls and even things like statues to defend them.
    In terms of support they can enhance themselves or allies in various ways including transforming himself into his true demonic realm.

The realm starts at 100ft in range at D rank and increases by 100ft every rank. The user is always at the centre so the maximum range of most spells is half that of the territories width.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities/Powers:

• Gravity Defiance: By channeling energy to the hands and feet the user is able to freely walk upon walls and ceilings. This also allows for flight and walking on water.
    • Automated defense: The user has a natural defense mechanism built in which causes a small field of magical to flare up around an area hit. This reduces same rank and below physical and spell damage by 10% and each rank above by 5%.
    • Map: The user is able to focus and map out the area within their territory. This allows them to know where everything is within their territory this includes people. However, he cannot see inside buildings so if someone is inside then he will not know where they are. This is updated in his head in almost real time and he is able to project this out to show people.
    • Minor Telekinesis: The user can freely manipulate small objects within their field of vision via manipulating the space around them. This is most often used to carry wine bottles to himself. This can be used on his weapons and armor, but cannot be used on others weapons and armor.
    • Range increase: All physical attacks will have a small amount of energy surrounding them that is near invisible. This will increase the range of the physical attacks by about four inches which can throw off targets quite a bit.

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

Wave your banner!  
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 29th May 2016, 4:38 pm

Made a bunch of edits.

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 30th May 2016, 12:41 pm

Just the Darkness spell.

Description:

The realm starts at 100ft in range at D rank and increases by 100ft every rank. The user is always at the centre so the maximum range of most spells is half that of the territories width.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities/Powers:

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

Wave your banner!  
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 30th May 2016, 1:06 pm

Edit made

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 30th May 2016, 1:11 pm

Naknight JvQoGEt

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 29th November 2016, 11:46 pm

Moved upon user's request.
    Description:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities/Powers:

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

Wave your banner!  
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 6th January 2017, 3:31 pm

Alright, you know who I am and how I grade, so let's get started.
    Anything you see in this color are things I request to get edited.  Compliance will be the key to ensure this gets done in a more efficient manner.  Certainly, I'm willing to negotiate, but please do not make demands or cause a ruckus with me as I'm only doing my job.  
    At any rate, once you are done with the corrections, send me a PM and bump this topic.  
    So let's get to it, shall we?
    Veil Crane wrote:Storm Maestro
    Description:

Music is something that influences many things. It can tame savage beasts, cause plants to grow, sooth the soul and much more. Those who master the lost magic known as Storm Maestro become known as Conductors of the Storm and gain the power to turn the very weather itself to their will with simple gestures. It is said that the greatest Virtuoso can use their magic to play a tune as they kill you.

Those who practise this magic will tend to be found whistling, snapping their fingers or tapping their feet. They are very sensitive to sounds, particularly poor music and badly played music can actually negatively effect them or send them into a rage.  However, they have to have a good view of the battle so they are probably around somewhere nearby even if you can't see them.

Those who wield this magic wield the power of lightning, hail, snow, rain and wind and can combine these freely to make powerful spells that can eliminate their opponent. The odd thing about these spells is that every one of them will either make a musical sound whilst active or when it strucks.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

• Bad music can enrage and weaken the user
    • Silence spells will halve the effectiveness of these spells because the sound is part of the power
    • Other than the traps and a few support spells this is not useful for stealthy combat because all the spells make musical noise

Abilities/Powers:

• Gravity Defiance: By manipulating a mixture of the natural electricity, moisture and air around them the user is able to freely walk on the air, walls and ceilings as well as upon water and other liquid and gaseous surfaces. Of course, dangerous surfaces like lava and acid will still hurt them.
    • Enhanced sound capacity: The user's sense of hearing is greatly enhanced allowing them to hear 50% better than most without negative consequences. Furthermore, they are able to amplify the sounds they generate by 50% meaning they can sing, shout, clap a lot louder than most. They can also do the opposite and nullify the sounds they make to near silence making them incredibly stealthy.
    • Map: A thin layer of near invisible mist can be sent out over a large area. This area is 100m and increases by 100m every rank. This mist sends a message into the user's head that maps out the area. It will seep into buildings and other areas allowing for the mapping of the inside of buildings. However, they will not be able to easily identify what objects are merely that their are solid and non-solid objects. This mist costs no MP to activate and can remain indefinitely.
    • Team Speak: The mist used by map can also be used to communicate with people. The user will hear conversations spoken within the mist and will be able to speak freely to those within the mist, even isolating particular people. It is like he is whispering in their ear in a melodious way.
    • Minor object creation: By manipulating the various elements under their control they are able to create non-offensive tools such as keys, basic survival equipment, batteries and other useful tools. If used for offense these will only do 1hp damage.

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

Wave your banner!  
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 6th January 2017, 4:26 pm

Bump.

Two quick points. Firstly, i've had spells approve before which have a duration being the number of shots. The magic generates the 'bullets' and they last until used, but I can't use the spell again till they have been used and the spell has been cooled down. So keeping them for longer can actually backfire on me. Its worth considering as something to either add to the rules or allow in future. Just saying.

Secondly, we really need to add something to AOE rules for different types of AOE. As there is explosive AOE where you hit a target and then there is an explosion, so of course the person hit by the initial shot gets the most damage and then there is general AOE which should hit everyone in the area equally as there isn't any reason for it to do more damage to a particular person.

Thirdly, I don't see why higher ranks should just get to see through illusions just because they are higher ranks especially when its bending light. This is because no matter how good your eyesight is...the light from your eyes is still bent or the reflection from the objects is bent so you don't see them. I don't see how rank would make them immune. Just my thoughts.

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 8th January 2017, 7:24 pm

1: Regardless of if it was approved in the past, things have changed. Sorry. I will grade these spells the way I see fit.
    2: I see you have already made a suggestion in regards to this, so I'll leave that there.
    3: That's how things of lower rank has always been graded. Not only by me but by other mods. With that out of the way, I'm returning to grading your magic.
    Veil Crane wrote:

Storm Maestro
    Description:

Music is something that influences many things. It can tame savage beasts, cause plants to grow, sooth the soul and much more. Those who master the lost magic known as Storm Maestro become known as Conductors of the Storm and gain the power to turn the very weather itself to their will with simple gestures. It is said that the greatest Virtuoso can use their magic to play a tune as they kill you.

Those who practise this magic will tend to be found whistling, snapping their fingers or tapping their feet. They are very sensitive to sounds, particularly poor music and badly played music can actually negatively effect them or send them into a rage.  However, they have to have a good view of the battle so they are probably around somewhere nearby even if you can't see them.

Those who wield this magic wield the power of lightning, hail, snow, rain and wind and can combine these freely to make powerful spells that can eliminate their opponent. The odd thing about these spells is that every one of them will either make a musical sound whilst active or when it strucks.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

• Silence spells will halve the effectiveness of these spells because the sound is part of the power
    • Other than the traps and a few support spells this is not useful for stealthy combat because all the spells make musical noise

Abilities/Powers:

• Gravity Defiance: By manipulating a mixture of the natural electricity, moisture and air around them the user is able to freely walk on the air, walls and ceilings as well as upon water and other liquid and gaseous surfaces. Of course, dangerous surfaces like lava and acid will still hurt them.
    • Enhanced sound capacity: The user's sense of hearing is greatly enhanced allowing them to hear 50% better than most without negative consequences. Furthermore, they are able to amplify the sounds they generate by 50% meaning they can sing, shout, clap a lot louder than most. They can also do the opposite and nullify the sounds they make to near silence making them incredibly stealthy.
    • Map: A thin layer of near invisible mist can be sent out over a large area. This area is 100m and increases by 100m every rank. This mist sends a message into the user's head that maps out the area. It will seep into buildings and other areas allowing for the mapping of the inside of buildings. However, they will not be able to easily identify what objects are merely that their are solid and non-solid objects. This mist costs no MP to activate and can remain indefinitely.
    • Team Speak: The mist used by map can also be used to communicate with people. The user will hear conversations spoken within the mist and will be able to speak freely to those within the mist, even isolating particular people. It is like he is whispering in their ear in a melodious way.
    • Minor object creation: By manipulating the various elements under their control they are able to create non-offensive tools such as keys, basic survival equipment, batteries and other useful tools. If used for offense these will only do 1hp damage.

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

Wave your banner!  
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 9th January 2017, 1:54 am

I think i'm done

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 9th January 2017, 5:45 pm

A quick one.. after that, that should be it.
    Veil Crane wrote:Storm Maestro
    Description:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Abilities/Powers:

D rank 5/5:

C Rank 8/8:

B rank 7/7:

A rank 6/6:

Wave your banner!  
    Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 10th January 2017, 11:10 am

Modified the requested spell and tweaked the signatures a bit to make them more fun for me

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 11th January 2017, 6:59 pm

Naknight BTSjguv

Wave your banner!  
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 25th September 2017, 10:22 am

Spoiler:

Unlocked at user's request

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Naknight 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 27th September 2017, 11:13 am

Hullo Bass, I'm the mod that will be grading your magic, almost everything looks good. The only thing I see wrong is you have five d-rank spells when you only start out with four. So if you bought one please link to the purchase, if not I'm afraid you'll have to get rid of one.

"

Naknight 1LMjHkp
    Directory

Bass
    Bass

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 27th September 2017, 11:46 am

I had one from my old magic (which was quoted I believe). I was told I lost rank and exp for changing character again, but nothing else so I should still have the five slots I think. I have no idea when I purchased it as this account has gone through a few changes. I may have got it for free in a raffle/lottery at one point. Not sure.

I will remove the fifth if needed...just I think the quoted old magic (that was approved) should be enough

Welcome Guest.

Naknight 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 27th September 2017, 12:06 pm

Spoiler:

Naknight SESFcGa

"

Naknight 1LMjHkp
    Directory

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 1:42 am