Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander]

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander] Empty Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander]

Post by Alivya Tarrin 27th December 2015, 2:49 pm

Job info:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander] Empty Re: Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander]

Post by Alivya Tarrin 27th December 2015, 6:01 pm

Lamya held a job up to her face. She had wanted to go on this job before, but was unable to as people never showed up at the destination to go through with the job. Hanging her head with a sigh the celestial mage rolled up the job request before stuffing it in her pocket. She might as well do it on her own if no one was going to do it with her. Making her way over to the place where she would sign up for the job Lamya could only feel disappointment and loneliness, she hadn't made any friends since she had joined the guild and when she thought that she had they and gone and left her.

With her purple hair now a curtain for her eyes the celestial mage pulled the request out so that she would be allowed to go on the job. She wished that someone would go with her. She knew that it would be better with other people.

WC: 167

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cycle of Revenance
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander] Empty Re: Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander]

Post by Alexander 27th December 2015, 8:32 pm

Perhaps, it's better relics be left to the sands of time,

rather than be dragged along as a memory

Alexander

While he personally thought it was unfair, it was probably accurate to say Alexander had been stalking the new member. Always at least a hallway away, he had been trying to gather any information he could on the guildmate. Yet, everything he saw seemed out of place. She projected nothing but friendliness and innocence; completely out of place in the guild. There was more to the girl, he was convinced. Living behind a mask himself, he couldn't shake the feeling he was looking into a mirror. With each observation, his curiosity grew, to the point where observations mattered no longer. He'd have to get close to her now, and get more through in research.

Person to person interaction was always a struggle for him. There was always the slight fear that someone would catch onto his intentions. Not because he doubted his abilities, but because he feared others. There was always a chance they were stronger than he estimated; that they had skills he hadn't anticipated, a way to see through him. Still, he'd risk it. Breaking free of his usual hallway length tracking, he approached the girl. A gentle smile and a polite tap on the shoulder, he bowed slightly. "Pardon the intrusion, but it looks like you are taking a job. Would that require any help?" So far, they hadn't interacted at all. He wondered if she had even seen him before. He watched for her reaction, looking for something to hint what she knew.

TAG: @Lamya

Word Count: 247

OOC: Best Waifu contest begins

Made by Zirnitra of Template HQ

Cosplay Café [Job| Lamya & Alexander] R9bdomr
    Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 28th December 2015, 12:40 pm

[quote="Lamya"]
    Jumping with surprise Lamya had not expected for someone to come up from behind her and speak. She spun around quickly as her hand flew to the keys on her waist, she didn't know which one she would choose but she did know that she trusted whatever key she pulled that they would help her with the situation. That time never came as her wide blue eyes met those of a amethyst colour, a colour that she had seen before in the members of the guild.

A soft sigh escaped her lips and the tension that lined her body left, allowing for her to relax. "That scared me." Her words were almost a whisper as she looked at the stone ground. Knowing that the person was waiting for an answer Lamya drew in a deep breath and looked right at the person who was talking to her. "Actually if someone would accompany me I would be grateful. I've done so many jobs by myself, I figure that I need to learn how to work with others." The celestial mage knew that working with others would be dangerous not only for her as another factor she would have to watch for, but also for them. Slowly a frown grew on her face unknowingly, with other people she would have to be much more careful on this job.

After a few minutes of staying in her own thoughts the girl finally realized that she had frozen, her eyes widening she shook her head, trying to get back to the real world. "I'll sign us up then." A forced smile appeared on her lips as she took the job book and signed the two of them up for the job. This was the easy part.

Living beyond our dreams
    These moments do not make us who we are but who we are to become.

NOTES
    Notes go here

@Alewander | Words: 293
    © Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes

Alexander
    Alexander

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 7th February 2016, 7:24 pm

Alexander

Alexander didn't flinch when she went for her keys. Rather, it was as he expected. She never looked truly comfortable here yet, and who could blame her? So far, she had no reason to feel comfortable here. She was a single girl in the massive crumbling ruins. Still, the fact that she chose fight over flight meant something. She had confidence in her skills. That's good. It also confirmed some of his ideas. Softening his expression a hand extended out to her. "Pardon the scare. It was rude of me to be so direct. Please, forgive me."

She was forcing the smile. He could see through it so easily. To him, who had worn masked expressions since before she was even conceived, she stood no chance at hiding it. So she was either still on edge, or something was bothering her. He'd had to dig into that more. He extended a hand, showing her what a real fake expression looked like, though not like she would notice. "I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Alexander, a simple vagrant of these halls. May I ask who does me the honor of tolerating my presence?" His words were thick with his accent, struggles with pronunciation clear. He learned it from his studies, thus possessing a strange vocabulary as well. Moving around her, he examined the job carefully. "And what, pray tell, is this job for? I just hope I'm qualified for it. I fear I don't possess many skills."

Word Count: 250

OOC: The return

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 10th February 2016, 7:52 pm

The Innocent

215 Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

The pinkette looked at the hand that was extended to her. It was slim yet she knew that it was experienced. Her rose coloured orbs looked up at the owner of the hand. There was just something off about the gesture that the mage simply erased from her head and then smiled back at him.

Her ears perked up as the man across from her began to introduce himself to her. Alexander was his name. It was nice. She quickly looked him over and decided to herself that she liked the name that he had been give. Bis accent lined his words as he spoke to her and she smiled back at him. Maybe he would be the first friend in the guild. Well outside of her keys of course. She carefully watched the man as he moved behind her. Shy quickly turned around. She didn't trust people behind her before handing him the job request. "It doesn't require much from what I read. Just patience of the customers maybe and then being able to serve and take orders. It doesn't sound too bad." Lamya smiled again, this time a real smile. The pinkette was excited for this job and now that there was someone else going with her she was even more so.

Made by Siren of GS and THQ

Alexander
    Alexander

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander 14th February 2016, 10:54 pm

Alexander

Alexander hummed softly. The introduction was successful, at least. So far she seemed to trust him, or at least find some use for him. Either of the two was more than enough for himself. Now he simply had to follow through. She seemed confused, crossed between genuine happiness, nerves and distrust. Obvious reactions really. He took the sheet carefully, examining quickly before returning it. If he was honest, most of the general job went over his head. Terms and phrases he had not come upon in his research. He would not admit this however. "That seems like a simple, enjoyable job. I'd be more than happy to accompany you."

Serving was a skill of Alexanders. He'd been working beneath someone for all his life, and doubted there'd be any trouble in the new job. While not more familiar with the changes throughout time, he doubted much had changed in the way of a servant. A soft smile as he moved towards the door, preparing to begin the journey. "I look forward to this, I think it'll be a pleasant way to become acquainted." This should be simple. Displaying his obedience, gaining the trust of Lamya, and becoming more familiar with modern life. Accomplished all at once, this looked to be a good day for Alexander.

Word Count: 215

OOC: Bruh

Alivya Tarrin
    Alivya Tarrin

Spirits Keeper

Spirits Keeper

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alivya Tarrin 17th February 2016, 8:57 am

The Innocent

262 Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams

He was willing to go with her! Yes! Finally someone who would finally go with her on a job! Perhaps a friend in the making!? The pinkette smiled to herself but it soon faded. She really didn't need freinds. She had enough of them right at her side. Besides she would hurt those she got close to. She quickly shook the thought from her head and smiled at the man a well practiced smile. "I am so glad that you will come with me! I was afraid that I would have to do it on my own." But then again she really wouldn't be alone she would have the company of her spirits.

She was now going to be able to get to know her guild mates better through this job even though it was just one person of the many that she knew would be in the guild. She followed the young man to he door and stepped out right after him. But there was something off, he seemed so practiced in his words that they seemed to be repeated. She knew enough that when she had heard someone talk like that not to trust such a person. She would pretend of course like she would always due and of course she would really trust no one other than the spirits that she had at her side.

It didn't take the two long before they reached the little cafe where they would be helping out in. The pinkette approached it and placed her hands on the doors before pushing it in.

Made by Siren of GS and THQ

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 7:20 pm