Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mah Suggestion

Moekidu
    Moekidu

Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Guardian of Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sei my Bae
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Beast of Alaya: The Broken Phantasm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mah Suggestion Empty Mah Suggestion

Post by Moekidu 19th December 2015, 7:11 am

Well umm with all due respect, the fact that I added Background history on my char app seemed to be illegal.

Before I edit this, could you convince why I should not put background history on my profile? I find it a bit weird that you guys propose a personality check up first before their background.

Yes I'm aware its in the rules but I really need a good reason why.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Mah Suggestion Empty Re: Mah Suggestion

Post by Kirahunter 19th December 2015, 3:56 pm

Just how we do things, we have history as an entirely separate thing. It's easier this way for brand new rpers to start a character, especially when they likely don't know how to build a good back story. Also some people like to be super sneaky and private with their back ground and the like.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Mah Suggestion Empty Re: Mah Suggestion

Post by Hikachu 20th December 2015, 7:19 am

Just what Kira had mentioned, we prefer to have the history separated from the details of the character. It's not that adding history to a profile is illegal, but we already have a sub-forum solely for the characters' histories which is why we suggest you to make a new thread there. Another point, some people prefer to not have their history being mentioned on their profile, simply because they don't have an idea what to write about or they don't have any clues for the plot for their character, just like mine. Besides, adding a history section into the character application would even be more of a task when creating a character for new members, since we already have to write 500 words for the personality, isn't it? We do find quite a lot of members struggling to write up 500 words for their personality due to not being used to writing such amount of words, especially the members who are new to RPing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mah Suggestion JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:55 am