Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL)

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Public A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL)

Post by The Lunatic 22nd November 2015, 1:21 am

Yuzuki leaned against a building, twirling the end of her spear, the chains clanking slightly on it. It was rather boring, here in the places where ordinary humans dwelled, to be honest, and Yuzuki was almost starting to regret leaving the fey realm. It was true that it had always been awkward with her being half-human and all, but at least life was interesting

The semi-fey stood, looped her nunchuck/spear over her belt again, and began to walk down the street, noticing the weather pattern changes in the air as the winter lady took her reign in the fey realm. With her hands behind her head, Yuzuki began to stroll lazily down the street, a queer sight as she looked to be only fourteen and still in school, and school had started over an hour ago.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL)

Post by Sol 22nd November 2015, 11:43 pm

Sol moved thru the city of Talonia with a bored look on his face as he yawned loudly, he was sent here to talk to a few contacts from his guild about the people who might have his brother but since he had never been in this city before he quickly got lost. As he moved thru the crowd of people the slayer bumped into quite a few people hard and a few times he even threw his elbow into them out of anger but a glare from him made anyone think twice before trying to attack him back. “where are those contacts I hate getting lost and I’m still a bit sick from having to ride the train” he mumbled as he gained a sick look on his face for a moment

It was something that had taken the Slayer by surprise as he had never had trouble but since he had learned from his dragon Ballom he now couldn’t handle any form of transportation without becoming cripplingly sick. As he pushed the feeling from his mind he bumped full on into a girl who looked to be about 14 before he pushed passed her since he didn't really care if he kept bumping into people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 22nd November 2015, 11:51 pm

In a flash, Yuzuki had her nunchuck in their spear form and pointed at the man. Now, the semi-fey was only doing this because she could, not because she was actually offended, but didn't sound that way. "Now what was that, no sorry? Humans..." Yuzuki snarled, scowling at the man. It was quite the interesting sight, a girl with a spear pointed at a grown man. "Would it hurt you homo sapiens to just take that little effort to be polite?"

Yuzuki glared at the man with eerie silver eyes and slowly grinned, showing unnaturally sharp teeth. She loved to freak people out that way; humans were so easily scared.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL) TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 23rd November 2015, 12:10 am

The Maroon haired man was slightly surprised when the girl he bumped into transformed her nun chuck into a spear and pointed it at him, she snarled at him about not apologizing and wondered If it would kill the human race to be polite, Sol watched as she suddenly grinned and showed off her sharp teeth which combined with her silver eyes would make most people nervous and it did to the people around him but not to the slayer. He just grinned himself showing off his lengthend Canines and his snakelike eyes just watched the girl like a predator stares at prey before striking.

huh I’m better then a human little whelp you would do well to learn that now drop the spear before you stab yourself in the foot with it” he said with confidence as a faint amount of Toxic red gas escaped from the corners of his mouth, he wasn’t sure if she would try to fight him but even with a weapon Sol was confident he would win.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 23rd November 2015, 11:21 pm

Raising her eyebrows at him, Yuzuki was even more fired up when he showed he wasn't completely human either with his fangs and eyes. The poisonous fumes drifting from his mouth only added to the effect. This game was getting interesting. "Now, give me a reason to drop my spear first, huh? You don't know who I am, so don't mess with me," Yuzuki said boldly, "and I'm not so sure about you being better than a human, dragon-kin, how 'bout worse?"

The semi-fey was purposefully provoking him, being a natural trickster person. She wanted him to fight, and she knew he was underestimating her. Though she could sense his more powerful magic aura, could he keep up with her fey skills and her experience? Though she seemed like a middle schooler, Yuzuki was probably much older than him, her time in the Fairy realm making her seem much younger than her actual age. Not to mention she had studied the fighting arts of the elves with their strange spears.

what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th November 2015, 12:25 am

Sol grinned arrogantly as the girl in front of him didn’t lower her spear but decided to question why she should put her spear down stating that he didn’t know who she was so he shouldn’t mess with her, she then went on to mock him calling him lower then humans a statement that made the slayer scoff. ”I don’t see a reason to care who you are , And honestly I’m way better then any of these humans here so why should I even bother with your view of me little bug” he said stressing the word bug as he flexed his fingers a bit in preparation for the incoming attack he expected from the girl.

As far as magic power went Sol had her beat but he was no so arrogant to think that that alone assured his victory, he watched her carefully and made not of every motion she made from her breathing to how her muscles twitched under her skin. She may have had a weapon to keep him at bay but agsint his poison all it would take is one good hit.

Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 24th November 2015, 1:59 pm

Sol being an arrogant prick again, there was no stopping that now was it? "Hey there big fella! You're not stronger nor better than humans, because you're just a weak little one who barks more than he bites! I mean come on, I surpass you in every way, and I'm me!" The young child stepped from behind Sol, giving him a slight grin. Sure he gained a little bit of power as of late, but she outclassed him still. She was more experienced, and all-in-all was just stronger. If he decided to test those waters, let him.

Now turning to the random lady who threatened her guild mate, Ivy gave her a harsh look. Speaking in a hard tone, with a black and red aura now surrounding herself, she began to actually defend the annoying and arrogant prick. "I'll say it only once, if you value any sort of life, don't threaten my guild mate." The winds around them began to violently pick up, scaring those around her. The white wind that began once to surround the small group's feet now began rising, and Ivy held her arm out, ready to slice the young girl into pieces had she needed to. It'd be easy as pie, of course. However this wasn't the point, as she now began to see. Finding that she didn't exactly come here to start fights with a guildmate and a complete stranger, despite being able to take them both at one time, probably single-handedly, Ivy dropped her aura, and resumed her normal childish demeanor.

"Well now that that's over, what're you two doing!? How was your day? All that good stuff!" It was a weakness, Ivy could never do basic conversation.

A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL) M7mHyEw
    A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL) CKWpl03
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 24th November 2015, 8:06 pm

About to send back a sharp retort while glancing at the twitch in the man's fingers, a young girl's voice sounded from behind her. Spinning around, Yuzuki, glared at her, angry, until she sensed the girl's magical aura. Whoa... Better not mess with this one. Sure enough, an aura slowly rose up around her, and the girl's voice changed into a terrible one that sent chills down the semi-fey's spine. "Demon girl!" she hissed angrily, as the plants and animals around her grew silent at the feeling of a darker aura among the area.

Now, though she loved to play, Yuzuki was no fool. There was no way she could win against two mages more powerful than her, and she knew it. Answering the younger girl's question, Yuzuki said, "Well, I'm just trying to teach this ol' dragon-kin some manners! Apparently his teacher didn't know any, or he wouldn't be such an annoying airhead!"

Turning, Yuzuki slowly lowered her spear, and appeared to look more relaxed. However, in reality, her muscles were tense, and her invisible wings were spread. She could escape at any time.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th November 2015, 10:18 pm

Sol heard a familiar voice and he resisted the urge to face palm, of course he could never catch a break with Ivy always lurking around him. "must you constantly bug me Ivy and like the master said I may not be that strong now but my potential is limitless so I might surpass you rather soon” he said with a smirk. When Ivy defended him Sol actually blinked a bit in surprise before the girl in front of them hissed out the words demon girl to Ivy.” I advise you to avoid talking to my guild mate like that unless you want a beating” he said in defense of the younger girl.

While the slayer didn’t exactly like the young girl he did have some respect for her strength.when Ivy asked what he was doing here Sol shrugged.” I’m here on some guild and personal business and before you ask No you can’t tag along Ivy” he said trying to predict what the young slayer would say next while ignoring Yuzukis comment about his lack of manners.

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 24th November 2015, 11:06 pm

Seeing that there wasn't too much to fear, Yuzuki let herself actually relax a little but still kept her wings outstretched. "So Mr. Dragon-kin's in a fancy wizard guild, huh?" ]Yuzuki smirked, glancing between the two stronger mages, "so's demon-girl, yeah?"

She totally ignored the dragon slayer's comment about calling the littler wizard demon girl, refusing to bend to any will of a dragon-kin. The fey and dragon had shakey relationships depending on where you came from, and Yuzuki harbored a strong disliking for the creatures. Though her fey region had been fairly Neutral on things about pure and dark, Yuzuki had spent enough time in the richer areas to harbor a caution around anything demon-like.

"And it's private business? That's just fabulous! Surely you won't mind a poor lowly guildless teen tag along with you, then?" Yuzuki smirked, though it wasn't as if he could stop her if she really wanted to.
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 25th November 2015, 2:05 pm

Demon child? That was honestly... a new one, especially considering she wasn't a demon, but instead she had the power to kill them. Meh, didn't matter, but instead of bawling at the insult like most children would, Ivy smiled. Then it was Sol's comment that perked her interest. Personal and Guild matters, which made a hair on her head stand up. Ivy took a gasp, and began to mutter out the phrase "Can-" but instead of finishing, Ivy got shut down by the dragon slayer. "Aww... Meanie..." Ivy muttered.

Turning now to the guildless mage, as she says herself, Ivy put her hand under her chin. "Why would he let you go if I can't even go! I mean it's worth a try but hey..." Ivy shrugged her shoulders, and looked up at the sky. 'Twas a great day, perhaps she could just fly ahead and follow Sol wherever he went. There wasn't any stopping her, but then again she did have SOME respect for the mage. Choices and choices...

A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL) M7mHyEw
    A New Mage Appears (OPEN to ALL) CKWpl03
    The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 26th November 2015, 12:58 am

Yuzuki frowned at the younger girl, scowling, "Well, I'm older, and therefore more responsible! Not to mention that demon people can't be trusted!" she snapped, turning to face Sol again. Yuzuki knew she could be stepping on cracking ice, but she didn't care too much. Life was a game, so why not make it fun and do what you wanted to? For her, at least, hitting the reset button was almost always an option. Besides, she'd just fly after him, and she would become invisible so he would barely be able to sense her, hiding within the shadows and breathing out to plants and animals to hide her. This was really just for extra fun.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 26th November 2015, 5:40 pm

Sol growled when the girl decided to keep mocking both him and Ivy and the slayer turned his saliva into poison before he reeled back a bit and spit a marble sized ball of poison right beside the feys ear at high speed.” keep pissing me off and your not gonna be walking away” he threatened. Before Ivy called him a meany for shooting her down. “Honestly Ivy if it was just guild business I wouldn’t complain about you coming with me but this is one time you can’t sorry” he said with a sigh before the fey decided to try and ask if she could follow him.

Sol shook his head before he grinned viciously. “you could follow me but then I’d have to kill you guild secrets and all that and before you even think about trying to tail me I would think twice” he said before he started to flare his magic just like Ivy had and a poisonous dark red aura started to cloak him and he glared at Yuzuki with ill intent in his eyes.

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by The Lunatic 28th November 2015, 1:01 am

Yuzuki sighed, leaning back on her heels, seeming to float diagonally in midair. "Secrets, secrets, are no fun, secrets, secrets, hurt someone. It's even more true for you, huh? Bein' a darkie guild and all. Not that I honestly care." There was a reason the girl was guildless, after all.

Though she seemed relaxed enough, the semi-fey was all tense inside. Perhaps she was too open with her powers. It seemed dragon-kin were normal enough, as were demon-girls, but who knew about the fey? For all she knew, she was the only semi-fey in this realm. She had to keep her secret safe. Perhaps she shouldn't get to the point where she fought, after all. Guild mages weren't the only ones with secrets. Not to mention Yuzuki hates losing, and fighting this man would probably end up with her running away. "Tch. Dragon-kin really are no fun," she sighed, and kicked her feet up into the air, laying back as if sitting on an invisible couch. "If you really have fancy guild business though, why are you yammering with not-so-important people anyways?" It would be safer not to rise to the challenge this time...

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:16 pm