Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The ice mage appears!

Miyuki( みゆき)
    Miyuki( みゆき)

Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arctic wind.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important The ice mage appears!

Post by Miyuki( みゆき) 22nd April 2016, 4:19 pm

The young man walked through the towns and city's of the land,he watched his feet,making the ground beneath them freeze solid. He looked up and in front of him appeared to be a guild hall named Blue Pegasus. He looked and a poster hung beside the entrance which had inscribed the guilds basic information onto it. This is it! He said to himself. Just before opening the large gate.

Magic... https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t21156-miyuki-s-ice-magic

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I need power to get revenge. As long as it's within my reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or a devil.

Who am I? Good question. Shouldn't my looks give it away? I'm just your average vampire.

The ice mage appears! Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1875753   The ice mage appears! Hyakuya.Mikaela.600.1984160

Fubuki the Elegant(Companion) ~ Magic.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:14 am