Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Public The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 20th November 2015, 8:05 am

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short Merlin10

"Well now, I made one brew of each elixir that I'm ready to test on, Kyrie are the letters of approval ready? I need to tend to these shipments personally if you don't mind since this is part of my research." Merlin puts on his trench coat as he carries with him the last two batches of elixir that he shall be using for his field experiments.

"I understand, I pray for your success Master Merlin." Kyrie  bowed as she followed him behind, locking the laboratory door and proceeding to wherever her task leads her.

"Now then.. I guess I could go visit a few of my good friends from the Ouroborous Alliance or I could just go to Fairy Tail's Guildmaster, I heard he's having more and more members lately. I guess it would be a good idea since.... his guild owes me a lot. Or I could just go over to Blue Pegasus.. So many Guilds to choose from."

Event Information

Greetings, now I'm sure some of you are aware but to those who aren't, let me explain this now. I shall start a series of events that would affect several guilds and their members. Each Guild will receive a random buff and must play through it till it wears off. When it does the event is considered over.

Now here are the rules and how to get started:

• Primarily I enlisted a few guilds to participate into this event, Namely the ones mentioned above. Any other guild (Except the Rune Knights) may come up here to enlist themselves to this event, Legal, Independent or even Dark Guilds (For Dark Guilds: Mejai is not responsible for any damages, messes or casualties that they may experience during the entire ordeal). I suggest you send me a Personal Message for a backstory about the deal.

• The requirements for a Guild to be enlisted is to at least have seven or eight members active, so I highly recommend to run an activity check before then.

• In order to make sure the events don't run dry or rather have taken too long, I am enforcing a posting rule: If a posting order is established and a member fails to post within the next four days after the last one, the next member makes the reply. The said member that has missed their post order may post again, may it be that they'd wait on their turn or that they post immediately afterwards which alters posting order to that format.

• Once enlistment closes, I request the presence of all Guildmasters or their Guild Aces to represent them and roll the dice three times to determine the entire Guild's buff. Out of the three results on their dice roll, they can only choose one buff for their entire guild. Understand that its ok for two guilds to have the same buff but it would make Mejai a bit happy that all his selected samples would be tested. I have yet to decide the buffs for the dice roll but until then, let's all focus on enlistment.

I will automatically send a link to all Guildmasters and Guild Aces. Enlistment ends on November 30.

NOTE! How the plot starts will be under my supervision and how the plot ends will ultimately be up to you.

Plot Vision

UNDERSTAND, THIS EVENT MAKES EVERYONE AN EQUAL NOT A SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS EVENT MAY OUTSHINE THE OTHER, THIS IS MADE FOR FUN AND TO SPARK SOME LIFE BACK INTO THE FORUMS AS WELL AS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS.

ENLIST NOW! BELOW HERE! ANY COMMENTS OR FEED BE APPRECIATED

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short Merry_10
    Vale
    Vale

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Experience : 200

Public Re: The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short

Post by Vale 20th November 2015, 12:02 pm

Guilds only D:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short WjF9yCC

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 20th November 2015, 5:54 pm

Vale wrote:Guilds only D:

Well you could be invited in, I allow that XD

Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 20th November 2015, 7:03 pm

Can you please make a guildless test group on voluntary basis? There probably is enough.

Signature courtesy: Seikatsu:

Team Signature:

Nemuru Magic 3/3 jobs, 2/3 social Bank
    Jobs completed: D-10, C-1
    Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 20th November 2015, 7:24 pm

Oh don't worry it will be easy to plan the event for the Guildless. I'll probably seek the highest ranking mage of the Guildless and ask them to represent us, otherwise I'd go with an ordinary member to roll the dice.

Everyone present in Talonia will be affected by the buff.. I just hope that I don't get arrested for testing elixirs like this =___=" Why'd you think I didn't include the Rune Knights? I have to get a permit for it first which is a damn hassle.

I'd say screw it... I'll test it with no one stopping me >:(

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 20th November 2015, 10:21 pm

Highest ranking mage of Guildless and ask them to represent you?

-Insert Burp here-

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 20th November 2015, 11:22 pm

Decayuss wrote:Highest ranking mage of Guildless and ask them to represent you?

-Insert Burp here-

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short 1-ani-phoenix-sweats

Oh you know... well give me a break I don't want to roll whatever happens to the guildless

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 20th November 2015, 11:38 pm

Eh. I don't see why not. Sure, I'll do it.

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 21st November 2015, 1:12 am

Fairy Tail will be participating in this---PM me so that we can set up some details. Seems you've already taken some liberties and made Merlin and Heero friends of some kind. Meaning this Elixir test could've just been them spiking the drinks or beer at Fairy Tail (LOL).

PM Me and we'll figure something out.

× Bio
    × Magic

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short Rose

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 21st November 2015, 2:54 am

Well, now that the GM of Sabertooth is active again I guess most of the members of our guild will join as well. x3 They're already excited about this event and I'm nervous for this. owo

The Strange Carnival: A Comedy Short JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:08 pm