Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror Empty The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror

Post by Raiza 8th November 2015, 4:42 am

Note: As this is a 100yr job. Jobs under this category are rumored to take 100 years to complete. So this is not for the faint of heart. I realize the job requirements are harder than normal, but that is the point of this.

Job Title: The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror
    Player Requirements:
    -At least one member taking this job must have completed  The haunting Part V: Stabalization
    -Requires SS-rank at the very least, preferably H-rank(yes this means, when it is said 'ss-rank at the least' this means no S-rank or lower can partake, no matter the loop hole.)
    -Requires at least 4 mages
    Job Requirements:
    1.  150 total posts. (100 if using the appropriate # of slayers)
    1b- Any god slayer taking this job reduces the post count by 10 (not to exceed 50 post reduction)
    2-If over 5 people taking this job, increase the post requirement by 10 per over 5.
    2c-Although I applaud your team work, no going over 15 members at once taking this.
    3-Word count must be 550 words per post.
    4- Unison raids will be increased by 50% within this job.
    4b- Untrained only receive 20% bonus
    5-Guild spells(such as fairy law), have no effect here unless you have at least 3 others from your guild here. Your Guild Master counts as 2.
    5b- IF such requirement is filled, you receive a 100% increase for that one guild spell, and only once for one post.
    6- A total of 50 rolls must be made OR roll the boss, and then you no longer are required to roll. If you roll the boss and beat it, the total posts required is dropped by half. No matter what exploits are used, the total number may never be reduced to be under 65 posts of completion.
    7- Time magic has NO effect here, unless S-rank or higher, which it becomes only half as effective for H-rank time spells, and 25% effective for S-rank spells.

Job Location: Shinku - Future
    Job Description: Finally, you've stabilized the portal. You've defeated every foe up to this point in time. Be you part of good, or the bad side of the world, this no longer matters.
    Enemies:
    ::::::::::::::::::Weak:::::::::::::::::::
    -Time scratch: Chose a spell, that spell you lost some memory of training, it now is 25% weaker. This spell may only be chosen once to be weakened. Spells of C-rank or lower are completely forgotten instead. This lasts until the end of the thread(or permanent if you so choose) After this is rolled 10 times it no longer has any effect, and is effectively a dummy roll
    ::::::::::::::::::Normal:::::::::::::::::::
    -Abyssal doppelganger:  Yes thats right. The one that rolled this is copied directly with the fact it can only use spells 1 rank under itself, and only has half the mana pool. These doppelgangers are in essence born from the strongest emotion you possessed upon entering. If anger or hate was your strongest emotion, then it has half health, but has access to your highest spell. Only one abyssal doppelganger may be rolled per character.

-Abyssal Death: The abyssal death is known as a shreeking pain to the new future. Its a time tear that affects your body. It deals B-rank damage to you for rolling this. Can only occur after you have beaten the abyssal doppelganger

::::::::::::::::::Strong:::::::::::::::::::

-Inflicted time wound: Because the portal was more than just a portal to another planet, but rather a different time. This roll shows you've been inflicted with a time wound. Your sense of time starts to wear on you, and the bonds you share start to weaken. Those you know you begin to forget. Those around you now, you randomly forget one thread(of your choice) that you did together. This can occur only three times before the next part happens. This lasts till the job is finished(or perm if you and the others agree)

-Bond Tear: Those inflicted with this, have all unison raids treated as if untrained for the remainder of the thread. Guild spells no longer recieve the job's buff if you rolled this.  This lasts till the job is finished.(or perm if you and the others agree)

Who are you? wait... what?: You essentially forgot so much of your past, you forget your guild, and no longer have access to the guild spells. You no longer remember any unison raids you've made. You're lucky you remembered your spells.  Bonds you once had are not as strong or existing as they once were. The time tear on your mind has gotten so strong you no longer remember anyone that does not share a strong bond with you. I.e a deep friend, close family ect...  However even those are so foggy you cannot recollect their names, but their faces are still within your memory. This lasts till the end of the thread(or perm if you so choose). Any strong rolls after this point, auto become 'normal' rolls.

It should be noted that these are as strong of a 'loss' as the rper wishes, within reason. They'll never 100% not be affected, but strong bonds might slip. I.e might forget your love one's name, yet you still remember them ect... This can be permanent if the user so chooses, or ends after the thread is finished
    ::::::::::::::::::Boss:::::::::::::::::::

Demon God(corruption): The appearance, is up to the takers of this job, as this boss will never be the same in case others take the job. The boss is X-rank in terms of general strength. Has at least 5x the hp of a X-rank. Further more. The boss for all intents and purposes, will not ever fall in battle under 5 posts(PER MAGE). After 5 total posts(per mage) have happened, then it has grown too tired to regenerate it's wounds, and may begin to start to be weakened from that point on. The size is up to you, as is what 'spells' abilities it uses. However no spell/ability will ever harm itself, and try to be fair. Must be agreed upon by all job takers to prevent any possible drama.

Reward:
    -250k jewels worth in rare monster parts. Each member can either sell this or make a free Legendary(+) weapon that has a special trait to it. (this weapon may receive a 3rd ability but follows the rule that is is only equivalent to that of an A-rank. Thus the weapon will have 3 A-rank abilities. ).
    -The aforementioned weapon may not be 'given' to any player. It becomes soul bound to that character as a hidden 4th ability. Any attempt to loop hole this, breaks said weapon permanently.

Due note, this legendary(+) weapon DOES count and take up a weapon slot. This weapon cannot be upgraded to artifact level.

Last edited by Raiza on 12th November 2015, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror YdfXSKP
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror Empty Re: The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror

Post by Raiza 8th November 2015, 4:44 am

sorry took so long. Now its completed. Now the entire series is done. While I wanted to do a lot more with this job, and have an entire siege rp, and rally rp. It was just a wee bit too annoying to write up.

Note to members reading this: If you wish to do better, simply pm me, and I'll respond back with if permission is given to do such or not. Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror Empty Re: The Haunting Part VI: Abyssal Terror

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 11th November 2015, 7:18 pm

Sup bud, I'll be checking your job out this time since you said you were done makin' it. My comments are in This Color

Raiza wrote:Note: As this is a 100yr job. Jobs under this category are rumored to take 100 years to complete. So this is not for the faint of heart. I realize the job requirements are harder than normal, but that is the point of this.

Player Requirements:
    -At least one member taking this job must have completed  The haunting Part V: Stabalization
    -Requires SS-rank at the very least, preferably H-rank Must all players be SS/H Rank, or is it alright to have just 1 SS/H Rank and the rest be S Rank?
    Job Requirements:
    1-500 total posts. I know it's impossible to do this in 1 post, but I'll need you to add a minimum post count that's upwards of 65 posts
    1b- Any god slayer taking this job reduces the post count by 10 (not to exceed reduction) If this is going to be, the minimum posts for non-slayers would have to be upwards of 75 posts
    2-If over 5 people taking this job, increase the post requirement by 10 per over 5.
    2b-if 10 or more, then its increased by 20 per over 10.
    2c-Although I applaud your team work, no going over 15 members at once taking this.
    4b- Untrained only receive 20% bonus May I ask what "Untrained" means?
    5-Guild spells(such as fairy law), have no effect here unless you have at least 4 others from your guild here.
    5b- IF such requirement is filled, you recieve a 100% increase for that one guild spell, and only once for one post.
    6- A total of 50 rolls must be made OR roll the boss, and then you no longer are required to roll. If you roll the boss and beat it, the total posts required is dropped by half. I can't allow this one in as all 100Y jobs have a bare minimum of 65 posts. This job would have a minimum of 75 posts if "1b" were also implemented without a god-slayer.
    7- Time magic has NO effect here, unless S-rank or higher, which it becomes only half as effective for H-rank time spells, and 25% effective for S-rank spells. The minimum rank for a player going on a 100Y Job is S Rank; so Time Magic would always have an effect here according to this rule, albeit a minor effect...

Job Description: Finally, you've stabalized the portal. You've defeated every foe up to this point in time. Be you part of good, or the bad side of the world, this no longer matters.
    Enemies:
    -Time scratch: Chose a spell, that spell you lost some memory of training, it now is 25% weaker. This spell may only be chosen once to be weakened. Spells of C-rank or lower are completely forgotten instead. This lasts until the end of the thread(or permanent if you so choose) Considering the fact that this cripples you in a major way, I advise limiting the amount of times this is able to be rolled, perhaps adding a substitute "enemy" for it it's rolled beyond the max amount.
    -Abyssal doppelganger:  Yes thats right. The one that rolled this is copied directly with the fact it can only use spells 1 rank under itself, and only has half the mana pool. These doppelgangers are in essence born from the strongest emotion you possessed upon entering. If anger or hate was your strongest emotion, then it has half health, but has access to your highest spell. Only one abyssal doppelganger may be rolled per character.

-Abyssal Death: The abyssal death is known as a shreeking pain to the new future. Its a time tear that affects your body. It deals B-rank damage to you for rolling this. Can only occur after you have beaten the abyssal doppelganger A player at SS Rank has 500HP; meaning they would be dead if they rolled this 9 times. Considering as the roll requirement is 50, there's a high probability of rolling this. I think you should limit the amount of times this is able to be rolled, since it doesn't say you can dodge it, and it'd make sense that you can't.

-Inflicted time wound: Because the portal was more than just a portal to another planet, but rather a different time. This roll shows you've been inflicted with a time wound. Your sense of time starts to wear on you, and the bonds you share start to weaken. Those you know you begin to forget. Those around you now, you randomly forget one thread(of your choice) that you did together. This can occur only three times before the next part happens. This lasts till the job is finished(or perm if you and the others agree)

-Bond Tear: Those inflicted with this, have all unison raids treated as if untrained for the remainder of the thread. Guild spells no longer recieve the job's buff if you rolled this.  This lasts till the job is finished.(or perm if you and the others agree)

Who are you? wait... what?: You essentially forgot so much of your past, you forget your guild, and no longer have access to the guild spells. You no longer remember any unison raids you've made. You're lucky you remembered your spells.  Bonds you once had are not as strong or existing as they once were. The time tear on your mind has gotten so strong you no longer remember anyone that does not share a strong bond with you. I.e a deep friend, close family ect...  However even those are so foggy you cannot recollect their names, but their faces are still within your memory. This lasts till the end of the thread(or perm if you so choose). Any strong rolls after this point, auto become 'normal' rolls.
    Do you get to choose which of these happen, or is it like you roll 1 strong and the first effect occurs, you roll a 2nd and the next happens, and a 3rd strong roll and BAM FORGET EVERYTHING!

Demon God(corruption): The appearance, is up to the takers of this job, as this boss will never be the same in case others take the job. The boss is X-rank in terms of general strength. Has at least 5x the hp of a X-rank. Further more. The boss for all intents and purposes, will not ever fall in battle under 50 posts. After 50 total posts have happened, then it has grown too tired to regenerate it's wounds, and may begin to start to be weakened from that point on. The size is up to you, as is what 'spells' abilities it uses. However no spell/ability will ever harm itself, and try to be fair. Must be agreed upon by all job takers to prevent any possible drama. So, this is the deal breaker of this job... anyone who reads this job would walk away because of this boss. The first main problem is that it takes 50 posts to weaken it, and then you gotta kill it. The next issue is that it has 5,000HP, on top of taking 50 posts to rip down. I advise reducing the amount of posts it takes to weaken it to 5 posts per player; this will make the fight bearable for the writers, and increase it's HP to 10K. You can also make the HP increase by 5K more for each player above 5 participating.

Reward:
    -250k jewels worth in rare monster parts. Each member can either sell this or make a free Legendary(+) weapon that has a special trait to it. (this weapon may recieve a 3rd ability but follows the rule that is is only equivalent to that of an A-rank. Thus the weapon will have 1 S-rank, and 2 A-rank abilities. ). I'd like to point out the max rank of an ability on Legendary(+) weapons is A Rank, so having 1 S Rank would be a negative nightrider. As for it having a 3rd ability at all; I'm gonna ask the admins about, BUT I have no issues with approving of such a reward as the player must choose between 250K, or that really nice weapon.
    -The aforementioned weapon may not be 'given' to any player. It becomes soul bound to that character as a hidden 4th ability. Not a complaint; this is the reason I'm perfectly fine with approving of the weapon being a reward.

Lastly, you get a material item for your guild called

Corrupt Abyssal God Essence: A strange magical energy that can be used by the guild master to permanently increase the power of one guild spell by 25%. This essence is not physical, but comes in the form of a pure white glow that attracts itself to the guild symbol you bear. This can only be used once per guild. I'd have to ask the admins about this one... but don't be overly surprised if it gets turned down...

-x2 XP is given for this job. Sorry about this, but I can't allow double XP on a 100Y job... the same way you can't use Lacrima Milk on a 100Y job.
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 12th November 2015, 10:00 am

all my comments are in this color

Niyol wrote:Sup bud, I'll be checking your job out this time since you said you were done makin' it. My comments are in This Color. Enjoy

Raiza wrote:Note: As this is a 100yr job. Jobs under this category are rumored to take 100 years to complete. So this is not for the faint of heart. I realize the job requirements are harder than normal, but that is the point of this.

Player Requirements:
    -Requires SS-rank at the very least, preferably H-rank Must all players be SS/H Rank, or is it alright to have just 1 SS/H Rank and the rest be S Rank?

Exactly what I said. All SS-rank or H-rank. Absolutely NO S-rank. I define S-rank as Erza, which would not be ready for this type of job.
    Job Requirements:
    1-500 total posts. I know it's impossible to do this in 1 post, but I'll need you to add a minimum post count that's upwards of 65 posts

This is a minimum of 500 posts not 65. If slayer(See below) then it'll be less. There is no 1-500 I'm saying this is job requirement #1. If you read below, I used 1,2,3,4 ect.. to list the requirements

1b- Any god slayer taking this job reduces the post count by 10 (not to exceed reduction) If this is going to be, the minimum posts for non-slayers would have to be upwards of 75 posts

The minimum would be 500-10 per, though I meant to say not to exceed 100 reduction, so min using slayers would be 400 posts. Edited to be said as such.

4b- Untrained only receive 20% bonus May I ask what "Untrained" means?
    Sure, an untrained unison raid has certain rules on the site as we are all aware on https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17096-spell-mixing-spell-fusion-supported-spells-guild-spells-and-unison-raids

A unison raid is split into two categorys a trained and an untrained one. Trained means they can use more than once a thread, while untrained means once a thread. Because of this, Because I'm giving buffs to said unison raids, I'm saying that if its untrained, you only get so much of the buff

5-Guild spells(such as fairy law), have no effect here unless you have at least 4 others from your guild here.
    5b- IF such requirement is filled, you recieve a 100% increase for that one guild spell, and only once for one post.
    6- A total of 50 rolls must be made OR roll the boss, and then you no longer are required to roll. If you roll the boss and beat it, the total posts required is dropped by half. I can't allow this one in as all 100Y jobs have a bare minimum of 65 posts. This job would have a minimum of 75 posts if "1b" were also implemented without a god-slayer.
    You can allow this because this STILL has over 65 posts. If we were to implament all reductions. So 100reduction from slayers, brings it to 400, and if you roll boss, then the minimum becomes 200 from that point OR, no slayers and then it goes from 500 down to 250. IT 100% follows your rules of 65posts minimum. Thank you.

7- Time magic has NO effect here, unless S-rank or higher, which it becomes only half as effective for H-rank time spells, and 25% effective for S-rank spells. The minimum rank for a player going on a 100Y Job is S Rank; so Time Magic would always have an effect here according to this rule, albeit a minor effect...

Just because you're S-rank, does not mean the spell you use is S-rank. Actually for this job, only SS-rank and higher may partake, and if they try using say a B-rank or an A-rank time spell, then it wont work. If you read the entire rule, you'll notice I'm talking about spells. Sorry for confusion, but thank you.

Job Description: Finally, you've stabalized the portal. You've defeated every foe up to this point in time. Be you part of good, or the bad side of the world, this no longer matters.
    Enemies:
    -Time scratch: Chose a spell, that spell you lost some memory of training, it now is 25% weaker. This spell may only be chosen once to be weakened. Spells of C-rank or lower are completely forgotten instead. This lasts until the end of the thread(or permanent if you so choose) Considering the fact that this cripples you in a major way, I advise limiting the amount of times this is able to be rolled, perhaps adding a substitute "enemy" for it it's rolled beyond the max amount.

That is the point, to cripple you. To ruin the fact you're in a time warped place, to make the 100yr(hardest possible job level) be exactly that. If they are unlucky and eventually lose knowledge f almost all their spells, then that person is unfortunate. It only affects the person that rolled it, so at most you'd be using high end spells at this level anyways, so start with smaller. I'm not going to add a sub enemy, because this is supposed to be hard.

-Abyssal Death: The abyssal death is known as a shreeking pain to the new future. Its a time tear that affects your body. It deals B-rank damage to you for rolling this. Can only occur after you have beaten the abyssal doppelganger A player at SS Rank has 500HP; meaning they would be dead if they rolled this 9 times. Considering as the roll requirement is 50, there's a high probability of rolling this. I think you should limit the amount of times this is able to be rolled, since it doesn't say you can dodge it, and it'd make sense that you can't.

A job is not supposed to be easy. 50 times rolls, and if you follow my instructions and go with the warning "preferably H-rank" and also a requirement of at least 2 people if not more. I suggest personally 5. But say we go with 2 SS-ranks. 25 rolls a piece, the chance of getting this that many times is astronomical.

Secondly. I say NOTHING about any sort of forced roll per post or such. People can cope with this, heal up, roll again, or get ready for other things. Besides, once you roll the boss, you dont need to roll anymore, its that easy. I tested this 8 different times with 3 people. The boss was rolled before the 50th roll every time. I never rolled enough times to kill even Raiza who has 200hp, simply because a 5% heal per post was healing more. Think about that. A C-Rank was okay with this. An SS or H-rank better have some form of restoration, or at least an ally did. All my tests involved a varied level of mage with and without a healing. True, 9 times for an SS-rank. Though remember thats a hard chance and probability to get this. 4 times to kill a C-rank btw. I managed to survive this in every single theory except those who dont have some sort of healing if they were under SS-rank. However an SS-rank the likelyhood of rolling this, I'm sorry is too low to roll it that many times, especially before the boss.

Lastly, I'd like to note, I've designed this mission for H-ranks only, but because of fairness, I've allowed SS-ranks to partake. This isn't supposed to be a simple job, if you're not ready, then you're not ready, simple.

Do you get to choose which of these happen, or is it like you roll 1 strong and the first effect occurs, you roll a 2nd and the next happens, and a 3rd strong roll and BAM FORGET EVERYTHING!

the 3rd is not forget everything at all. Its forget bonds and such. you 100% know how to fight and such, and its only temp unless you wish for it to last longer ect... but that'd only effect your character's thoughts, not anything in the thread. I mean you and your lover are not going to simply forget each other. I specifically said 'not as strong or existing as they once were' so you'd be able to remember if you so chose to, but to the 100% fullest, no. You might forget why such and such is important, or what their name was, but you remember them ect.. really this has no effect to a large degree. Its 100% up to the rper. Have fun.

Demon God(corruption): The appearance, is up to the takers of this job, as this boss will never be the same in case others take the job. The boss is X-rank in terms of general strength. Has at least 5x the hp of a X-rank. Further more. The boss for all intents and purposes, will not ever fall in battle under 50 posts. After 50 total posts have happened, then it has grown too tired to regenerate it's wounds, and may begin to start to be weakened from that point on. The size is up to you, as is what 'spells' abilities it uses. However no spell/ability will ever harm itself, and try to be fair. Must be agreed upon by all job takers to prevent any possible drama. So, this is the deal breaker of this job... anyone who reads this job would walk away because of this boss. The first main problem is that it takes 50 posts to weaken it, and then you gotta kill it. The next issue is that it has 5,000HP, on top of taking 50 posts to rip down. I advise reducing the amount of posts it takes to weaken it to 5 posts per player; this will make the fight bearable for the writers, and increase it's HP to 10K. You can also make the HP increase by 5K more for each player above 5 participating.

with a 500 base post, If someone walks away and never does this job. Fine, but I'll lower it none the less. Oh and uh... damage is situational, as we ALL know. I've seen admins, mods and players alike instant kill things that had 500-1000hp via things such as a head being cut off, yet realistically they woulda only done like 50dmg. Okay, remember, Damage is a guidleline. I'll change it from 50 to 5, but I'll keep the hp.

Reward:
    -250k jewels worth in rare monster parts. Each member can either sell this or make a free Legendary(+) weapon that has a special trait to it. (this weapon may recieve a 3rd ability but follows the rule that is is only equivalent to that of an A-rank. Thus the weapon will have 1 S-rank, and 2 A-rank abilities. ). I'd like to point out the max rank of an ability on Legendary(+) weapons is A Rank, so having 1 S Rank would be a negative nightrider. As for it having a 3rd ability at all; I'm gonna ask the admins about, BUT I have no issues with approving of such a reward as the player must choose between 250K, or that really nice weapon.
    I appologize, I forgot that rule, I'll edit it to have only up to A-rank abilities, so it'll have up to 3 A-ranks
    -The aforementioned weapon may not be 'given' to any player. It becomes soul bound to that character as a hidden 4th ability. Not a complaint; this is the reason I'm perfectly fine with approving of the weapon being a reward.

Corrupt Abyssal God Essence: A strange magical energy that can be used by the guild master to permanently increase the power of one guild spell by 25%. This essence is not physical, but comes in the form of a pure white glow that attracts itself to the guild symbol you bear. This can only be used once per guild. I'd have to ask the admins about this one... but don't be overly surprised if it gets turned down...

10% work?

-x2 XP is given for this job. Sorry about this, but I can't allow double XP on a 100Y job... the same way you can't use Lacrima Milk on a 100Y job.

done. I'll remove it.

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 12th November 2015, 2:06 pm

After reading your comments, here's more comments of mine

Player Requirements:
    -Requires SS-rank at the very least, preferably H-rank Do me a favour and tack on "S Ranks Are Not Allowed" so no-one tries to loophole their way into this by saying that you didn't say S Ranks were barred from it
    Job Requirements:
    1.  400 total posts. I'm gonna ask you to lower this down to 150 posts minimum, and 100 posts minimum with the god slayers. Here's my reasoning: 400 x 550 = 220,000 Words; the dictionary contains 218K words rounded down. Now, I understand multiple people can take this job; but we don't have more than 5 H Ranks on site that I know of. We have several SS Ranks, but not enough to lower this word count to a bearable level. I understand the job is supposed to be tough, but you're making it TOO tough to the point where no-one will want to do it.
    1b- Any god slayer taking this job reduces the post count by 10 (not to exceed 100 reduction)
    4b- Untrained only receive 20% bonus
    5-Guild spells(such as fairy law), have no effect here unless you have at least 4 others from your guild here. In this case, guild spells will almost always be useless. Very few guilds have 1 person above A Rank, and even fewer have 4 people of SS Rank or higher. I'd like to ask you lower the requirement to 2 players of the same guild, but I won't argue any further for it to be changed.
    5b- IF such requirement is filled, you receive a 100% increase for that one guild spell, and only once for one post.
    6- A total of 50 rolls must be made OR roll the boss, and then you no longer are required to roll. If you roll the boss and beat it, the total posts required is dropped by half. No matter what exploits are used, the total number may never be reduced to be under 65 posts of completion.
    7- Time magic has NO effect here, unless S-rank or higher, which it becomes only half as effective for H-rank time spells, and 25% effective for S-rank spells. I'll be honest, I read this wrong multiple times on my last overview of it. I didn't notice the "spells" at the end and assumed it was for players of S Rank.

Job Description: Finally, you've stabilized the portal. You've defeated every foe up to this point in time. Be you part of good, or the bad side of the world, this no longer matters.
    Enemies:
    -Time scratch: Chose a spell, that spell you lost some memory of training, it now is 25% weaker. This spell may only be chosen once to be weakened. Spells of C-rank or lower are completely forgotten instead. This lasts until the end of the thread(or permanent if you so choose) I understand it's supposed to be hard... but when Guild Arts went on a 100Y job (and got rekt) he didn't lose because he was already crippled; he lost cause his opponent was so overwhelmingly powerful (achnologia). I won't ask you to limit this a 2nd time because I understand your reasoning; but for future reference try to bear in mind that a hard job doesn't require you to be crippled, it just requires you to have a hard time progressing with the job.

-Abyssal Death: The abyssal death is known as a shreeking pain to the new future. Its a time tear that affects your body. It deals B-rank damage to you for rolling this. Can only occur after you have beaten the abyssal doppelganger 

Who are you? wait... what?: You essentially forgot so much of your past, you forget your guild, and no longer have access to the guild spells. You no longer remember any unison raids you've made. You're lucky you remembered your spells.  Bonds you once had are not as strong or existing as they once were. The time tear on your mind has gotten so strong you no longer remember anyone that does not share a strong bond with you. I.e a deep friend, close family ect...  However even those are so foggy you cannot recollect their names, but their faces are still within your memory. This lasts till the end of the thread(or perm if you so choose). Any strong rolls after this point, auto become 'normal' rolls. I didn't mean "BAM! FORGET EVERYTHING!" in the sense of literally forgetting everything period, more of an emotional state. Many people would consider losing their friends, family; (basically anyone who isn't  super close to  their hearts) to be similar to losing all they ever had. People are programmed this way from birth, it's  why we form those bonds to begin with. I understand that this would leave you partially remembering your lover and other people super close to you. (this is just a comment, no changes necessary here)

Demon God(corruption): The appearance, is up to the takers of this job, as this boss will never be the same in case others take the job. The boss is X-rank in terms of general strength. Has at least 5x the hp of a X-rank. Further more. The boss for all intents and purposes, will not ever fall in battle under 5 posts. After 5 total posts have happened, then it has grown too tired to regenerate it's wounds, and may begin to start to be weakened from that point on. The size is up to you, as is what 'spells' abilities it uses. However no spell/ability will ever harm itself, and try to be fair. Must be agreed upon by all job takers to prevent any possible drama. o.o when I said 5 posts, I meant per player... so if there's 10 players on this, then they'd be toast because they'd have to wait 50 posts before they can kill it. Although I can't see even 5 people being on this job with the rank requirement...

Reward:
    -250k jewels worth in rare monster parts. Each member can either sell this or make a free Legendary(+) weapon that has a special trait to it. (this weapon may receive a 3rd ability but follows the rule that is is only equivalent to that of an A-rank. Thus the weapon will have 3 A-rank abilities. ).
    -The aforementioned weapon may not be 'given' to any player. It becomes soul bound to that character as a hidden 4th ability.

Corrupt Abyssal God Essence: A strange magical energy that can be used by the guild master to permanently increase the power of one guild spell by 10%. This essence is not physical, but comes in the form of a pure white glow that attracts itself to the guild symbol you bear. This can only be used once per guild. 10% is a very small amount, to put it into perspective the base damage of an H Rank spell is 140, 10% of that is 14... 154 damage is pretty lame. I advise keeping it at 25% unless an admin tells me, to ask you to lower it. That aside, questions:
    - If multiple players of the same guild do this mission, can they all apply this increase?
    - Can this increase be stacked on the same spell?
    - Does the GM have to be present for this reward, or is it given to the GM is any member of their guild does this job?  

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 12th November 2015, 5:28 pm

Alrighty, I got a response from an admin and what I was told is they you'd have to pick which reward this job offers.

Either the first reward, the option of 250K or that beastly weapon

or

The second reward. (which you can still boost back to 25%)

Some stuff I have to tack onto the second reward, if you choose to offer that one, is:

• Only 1 can be obtained per guild, per completion of the job. Meaning if 3 people from FT, 3 people from BP, and 2 people from LC do this job; the GM of each guild will only obtain 1 of the item.
    • The item can only be used on each guild spell a maximum of 1 time
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 12th November 2015, 11:12 pm

I'll like to mention that wayyyy back when I rped at another site, it was not even remotely unreal to see a 200,000word requirement to complete one of 'the hardest' tasks available. However, I'll reduce it in favor of fairness.

i chose the former on the rewards and had I chosen the latter, if you'd go back and re-read. I did state that in fact it says once per guild.

Anyways changes have been made.

Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 13th November 2015, 4:22 am

Approved, I'll ask someone who has access to the "Admin" account to add this to the 100Y Jobs list when they get the chance.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:28 am