Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hana's introduction

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hana's introduction Empty Hana's introduction

Post by Hana Akki 4th November 2015, 9:33 pm

"H-hi... my names Hana, im a new member"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I RUN THIS HERE
    Hana's introduction WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Mentor : Metallicana
    Experience : 1581.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hana's introduction Empty Re: Hana's introduction

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 5th November 2015, 4:02 am

Gamon was seated at one of the tables within the guild hall. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There were people arguing, probably about something stupid. Others were just having a good time. Laughing, eating, and drinking.

Gamon thought back on the past few days. “Man, we sure have gotten a lot of newcomers recently” he said to the black cat sitting in front of him. “Yeah soon we might have to get a bigger guild hall.” the exceed joked.

Gamon looked up to see a young girl standing at the end of the table. She looked to be about the same age as himself. She introduced herself as Hana Akki and that she was the newest member of Fairy Tail.

“Hi and welcome to the guild. My name is Gamon.” the small cat stood up and introduced herself as well. “Hello! My name is Tykva.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hana's introduction Te9PCpv

Missions Completed
    D: 7
    C: 0
    B: 0
    A: 0
    S: 0
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 5th November 2015, 4:27 am

Hana's eyes lit up when she saw Tyvka. She was very fond of cats, so of course, why wouldnt she? Hana giggled a bit and took a bag of fish out, which she kept for when she wanted to pet a stray cat. "Here Tyvka, you hungry? I have some fish if you want."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 5th November 2015, 11:22 am

Heero walked up from the Guild Pool, wearing only a pair of black sweat pants and a towel around his neck; after drying off. He pulled his usual white shirt on over his bare body, leaving his abs out as usual. He noticed Gamon; talking to a young girl he'd never seen at the Guild before.

"Hey there...you must be Hana." Heero had gotten a letter about this new member, it said that she was young but she looked even younger than he'd guessed she would be.

"I see you've already met Gamon.....he's sixteen even if he looks kind of tough." with a smile he would then ask her. "Do your parents know that you're joining a Guild?"

He asked her because she was young. Some people kept their Magic hidden from their parents, if their parents weren't wizards as well. He wondered what her story was.

× Bio
    × Magic

Hana's introduction Rose

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 5th November 2015, 2:56 pm

Hana stood silent and then looked down to the floor. Nobody really asked her about this, so it was kinda uncomfortable. "I dont.... have parents..."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 5th November 2015, 6:18 pm

Tykva eyes widened as the girl opened up the bag to reveal a pile of delicious fish. She looked towards Gamon. She wanted to make sure she would be able allowed to take the fish. Her stomach growled softly. Gamon nodded in confirmation. Tykva turned back to the kind girl with a large smile on her face and stars in her eyes. “Yes please! Can I have the biggest one you got?” Most didn’t know but Tykva had the same appetite has her human counterpart. She could eat constantly without slowing down.

As the small cat ate her fish. Gamon felt a familiar vital signature walking up to where they sat. Of course, it was none other than the big guy himself. The guild master sure seemed to have a lot of time his hands. Gamon straightened his back, trying to seem like he was proper. He always felt the need to impress the guild master, even if they were just sitting around. He didn’t want to give him the wrong impression.

“H-Hello, Sir.” Gamon stuttered, a nervous smile on his face. His smile widened, proud of his apparent tough appearances. How great it felt that the guild master thought of him that way. It felt liberating, actually. To know that someone was proud of him was… something he hadn't felt in years.

However, the pride of his own appearance quickly fades. “Oh.” Was all he could manage. He knew how she felt, and instantly understands. She had most likely made the same journey as him, and that had not been an easy one. His travel had left him feeling alone and drained, but Fairy Tail had changed that. Hopefully, the same would happen to her.

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 5th November 2015, 6:22 pm

Hana was about to cry remembering her terrible past, but she didnt want anyone to think she was weak of course. "I-im gonna excuse myself" Hana ran out from the guild hall and down to a little stream where it had looked peaceful and sat down.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 5th November 2015, 7:04 pm

“Uhmmm.” Gamon said taken back by the fact that she just ran off. He turned and faced Heero. “I think this is your fault.” He accused the guild master. “Well should we go after her or should we just wait?” Gamon contemplated their next move. Finally finishing her fish Tykva butted into the the conversation. “Man, you guys are so mean.” Gamon was accosted by the last comment, “Hey I had nothing to do with making her run away. You know well that I’ve been through that as well.”

Missions Completed
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th November 2015, 12:18 am

Heero would cross his arms and shake his head at the 16 year old. Gamon still had so much to learn.

"Don't be childish Gamon. You're under 18 yourself, and I've never once asked you about your parents. She seems more innocent than you, and she's out here alone in this big world...it's only natural to wonder if there are others who care about her." Heero knew that it was his responsibility to ask this question of anyone under the age of 18 who wanted to become a licensed wizard at Fairy Tail. He didn't ever intend to bring up bad memories with anyone.

"Besides, there are no secrets among family." he looked at Gamon and smiled at him. Proud that he wanted to stand up for Hana, even against Heero himself. Nodding at his cat Tykva. "Maybe, I did ask her to soon Tyk." Heero would rub the cats hair and then walk after the girl named Hana. "I'll go and talk to her then I guess..." he said with a sweatdrop over his head briefly.

She went right outside and onto main street. A stream running right through the middle of town.

"Hey Hana, I didn't mean to upset you...." Heero would sit next to her. For a long time, he just..sat there and watched the stream with her. "You're going to have to be tougher. Not for me, not for the Guild. But for your parents, and for yourself." he smiled at her. "Fairy Tail wizards are tough! You can't go running away everytime someone calls you a little princess or a squirt." standing up, he would help her to her feet. "I'll make you a deal. I won't ask about your parents again--but you can tell me when you're ready OK? Your eyes are a very beautiful red by the way---I bet all the boys your age love ya!" he would put his hands on his hips and sparkle before leading her back towards Fairy Tail.

"But you also make me a deal...the next time someone makes you upset, or asks you a question that was rude, you punch em right in the face! Don't run away! Even if it's me!" he would smile at her; trying to get her to always be tough and stand up for herself in the future.

"So how did you hear about our Guild?" he would ask Hana as he walked next to her.

× Bio
    × Magic

Hana's introduction Rose

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 6th November 2015, 5:16 am

Hana's eyes sparkled at his words. Man was he good at trying to get people to cheer up, and his deals didn't sound bad either. Although... punching the guild master in the face... Hana was pretty sure that wasnt gonna happen very soon. "Actually, I didn't hear about Fairy Tail. When I was little I saw some Fairy Tail members on the street while running errands. They seemed so happy around eachother. They would often fight, but I could sense that they were just playing. I never saw any guild more friendly or happy, I wondered that maybe if I joined, could I happy too. So I decided that I wanted to be a Fairy Tail member too, that is, when ever I had the chance..." Hana called back the day she was running errands with the guards her father sent with her, and she smiled at the warm memory which kept her at bay.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th November 2015, 11:18 am

"Wow, that must've been when you were very young. Since you're not that old now." he smiled at her; imagining to himself how she'd seen the members of Fairy Tail years ago--Heero had probaby known the people out on those errands back then; since he'd been at Fairy Tail since he was younger than Hana.

"Well.....you can. You have the chance now." he said as he continued to help her to her feet. "I think your Guild Tattoo should be a dark silver, to match your hair....where do you want your tattoo?" Heero said as he pulled out a small box of Magical Ink with a stamp on it.

The symbol would only stay on Hana if she was a Fairy Tail wizard in her soul. As Heero would deliver the stamp to her when she told him where; he noticed that it did indeed stay on Hana---meaning she truly was a wizard of Fairy Tail.

"Well...welcome to your new Family." he'd grab her by the hand, and walk her back to the Guild smiling at her the whole way to let her know that things would be OK now.

× Bio
    × Magic

Hana's introduction Rose

Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 6th November 2015, 2:11 pm

Gamon sat there waiting for the guildmaster to bring back word on how Hana is doing. He wasn’t sure about if she would be coming back or not. He secretly wanted her to come back. He wished to get to know her better. Maybe even do some jobs together. Gamon felt like he knew what Hana is going through. The only difference is that he faced his demons and changed his attitude to the situation, even though he was still sad about it.

He slumped over onto the table resting his head on his arms. He started to think back to the times when he was working with his father in the blacksmith shop they owned. He remembered watching his father hammer the cherry red metal. Forming it to whatever he needed. His father looked so calm, in his happy place. That wasn’t just a job to him. It was his legacy. Gamon still carries memories of his family with him. He wore a piece of armor on his left shoulder that his dad made for him. The cloak he always wore was handed down for generation.

A single tear streamed down Gamon’s face, as all the memories flooded back to him. Tykva perked up when she saw that Heero and Hana made it back into the guild hall. She turned to Gamon and noticed the tear, “Hey, tough guy. Look alive they’re back.” She said softly putting her little paw onto his face. Gamon smiled and wiped the tear off his cheek. He stood up and walked towards them. He wasn’t to sure what to say at their returning.

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 6th November 2015, 3:03 pm

Hana chose her waist on the right. She wanted it to be somewhere that if she were to run into a fairy tail rival that they wouldn't notice her and do something to her. That is, if fairy tail even had enemies such as that, but she was always on guard. While walking back to the guild hall, Hana looked back to what Heero had said. "Uhh, I dont mean to be rude... but how old do you think I am? It seems like you think im 10 or something, i mean, it makes sense since im short but..." Hana gave up on finishing her sentence. She wasn't very good with talking, so in situations like this she would just shut herself up.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th November 2015, 1:53 pm

He looked real surprised when she mentioned her age, as he realized...she might be older than he thought. Letting go of her hand and blushing at this thought he facepalmed and continued to walk.

"Well...I, honestly thought you were 13 or so...." as the entered the Guild Hall, he noticed everyone still having a great time. Getting ready for dinner or to go out on nighttime Jobs. But something was wrong with Gamon. He noticed that he looked as if he'd been actually crying; as if something had happened. He wondered what it was, but didn't want to push it. Since he seemed to be bouncing back from it. He'd have to ask Gamon about his own past someday; but it seemed it held more than a small amount of pain for him. "But since you're older, I'll treat you like it." he would smile at Hana briefly before making his way to the stage to have a seat on it as he usually did.

Watching the Guild carefully. But eventually dozing off on the stage itself. Even with all the ruckus around him, he managed to sleep peacefully and get some Evening rest.

× Bio
    × Magic

Hana's introduction Rose

Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 8th November 2015, 3:06 pm

13... Makes sense, usually at age 13 you'd be taller than 5'1 though. "16. That's my real age..." She informed him. He seemed really nice... Hana almost felt certain that she could trust him. As Hana was thinking this she noticed that Heero's attention was caught on something else. It was Gamon, he looked to be crying. Worried, Hana dismissed herself from where the master left her and made her way to Gamon. "Hey, you alright? It looks like you've been crying..."

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 9th November 2015, 3:15 pm

He watched as Heero and Hana walked into the guildhall. Heero looked like he had seen a ghost. The Guildmaster gave him a worried look, implying that something troublesome had happened. It seemed like he wanted to tell or ask Gamon something personal. However, it could probably wait till later.

Gamon stood there shocked that it was that obvious that he cried. He turned away blushing, “N-no! I just got something in my eye is all.” He said with a shaky voice. Boys cry, but men don’t. That’s what he had told himself, anyways. It had gotten him through some pretty tough times. He felt that crying weighed him down, and kept him from moving forward. So, to have been caught crying like this was humiliating.

He saw that there was something on her wrist. It was a silver and black. Gamon wasn't able to get a good look at what it was. He didn’t know what it could be. He decided to ask her what it was. In addition to answering his curiosity it would also change the subject. “Hey, what’s that on your wrist?”

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 9th November 2015, 5:07 pm

(The guild tattoo is actually on the waist, but it's fine, I'll role w/ it XD) Hana giggle slightly at the face that he had been blabbering for five minutes at how men don't cry. It was then that he asked her what the silver and black thing was on her wrist.
    "Oh, the guild master officially made me a member!"
    Hana lifted up the sleeve of her over-sized, striped sweater to reveal the guild symbol embedded on her wrist.

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR
    Gamon_Kinzoku
    Gamon_Kinzoku

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gamon_Kinzoku 9th November 2015, 5:59 pm

(O.O.C: Oops sorry I guess I read it wrong you didn't have to roll with what I said.)

Gamon noddded in reply,"That's great! I was kind of getting worried you wouldn't join after that. Fairy Tail's ever expanding numbers made him feel proud to be a part of it. However, his cheeks were still flushed with her previous question. Still feeling pretty embarrassed about getting caught crying, he suddenly felt very out of place. The absolute vulnerability he felt was for him and for him only; his loneliness belonged in private.

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, before speaking once again. "Uh, anyways... If you ever want to do a job together, let me know."

Missions Completed
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 9th November 2015, 6:37 pm

(Nah, it would confuse things XD) Hana smile at Gamon's offer. She would be needing help to get started, especially since the D-ranked jobs at Fairy Tail seemed difficult "That'd be great!" Hana turned to walk away to check out the rest of the guild hall and get an idea what her future would be like, but halted mid-step. "Oh, and before i forget. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, im here. It's bad to keep your feelings bottled up, no matter how much anybody tries. Get those feelings out at some point, ok?"

I RUN THIS HERE
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:17 pm