Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed)

Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 325

Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed)

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 10:08 pm

He took the bag, tucking it in his belt, frowning. "Didn't request it be clean. They came looking for a fight and trying to beat the hell out of me and my partner. We merely did our job and protected ourselves. And no, he's not dead. Just very, very sick and weak now. We'll take him to the doctor and leave him there. You all can figure out what to do with him from there." He turned his back on the man, kneeling down next to Nemuru, one hand on her back, checking her over, frowning. "Looks like we need a doctor to, huh partner. This one kicked the shit out of us."

Once he got the nod from her, he lifted her up with one arm, cradling her like a child, and hooked the ex boyfriend by his belt, hefting him, not gently, but with care that he didn't injure him further. Nodding to their client as well as any guest nearby he started to walk back into town towards the nearest doctor. "Your getting a set of armor little mage. Even if I have to lock it onto your body. I don't want to see you beaten up this badly ever again, you hear me?" He staggered a moment, then shook his head. "Think that stupid wind mage broke one of my ribs. Stings like hell. Lets go get ourselves checked up and make sure lover boy here is under lock and key and medical attention." He kissed her forehead as they were exiting the gardens, sighing slightly. Work sucked some days.

(264, and fin)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:37 am