Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed)

Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed)

Post by Nemuru 4th November 2015, 11:33 pm

Nemuru heard the roar, and hesitated, herself. The sound was more animal than beast after all. Ciran... Her clothes now damaged and revealing several wounds. She felt like she was injured from a half dozen places. As her partner spoke, a red hue crossed her face.Embarrassing, but sweet...

She stood, maneuvering to stand beside Ciran. A sinister grin crossed her face as she struck a heavy blow to his partner. "An eye for an eye, eh. Perhaps your buddy will like it." Her fingers formed into a claw-like shape as she aimed to rake across the ice mage's eye. Ste strike was slow yet hit hard. This was the one time she could touch her partner, yet here they were taking away that chance. On top of ruining such a beautiful wedding...

"Ciran, let's finish these guys and weed out their boss. With both of us they don't stand a chance." She hoped her sudden bravado would help hide the way she was struggling to stand. Her wounds were deep, and her once blue dress was now stained with grow dark patches.  

How are we going to keep this up if his lackeys hit so hard? What will their boss be like? Will we make it through today? I shouldn't have brought you somewhere so dangerous. Her thoughts raced at the possibility of her partner getting hurt or worse. Why'd I push him to take such a hard job? Please, don't let anything happen to Ciran.

The two lackeys stared back at them and laughed. The Wind guy in terrible shape. He tried for a low sweep at Ciran's legs, nearly knocking himself over in the effort. The Ice guy lashed out at Nemuru, trying to get his hands around her neck.

(291 words, Nemuru physical attack, Nemuru's blocking wind guys fist, Wind guy, Ice guy)
    HP: 95 (losing 5% each turn truth is active)
    MP: 85
    CD's: (6 turns)

5 C(10 D) heath
    fire: 3.5 D
    ice .75 D
    wind 2.5 D

Last edited by Nemuru on 5th November 2015, 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature courtesy: Seikatsu:

Team Signature:

Nemuru Magic 3/3 jobs, 2/3 social Bank
    Jobs completed: D-10, C-1
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed)

Post by NPC 4th November 2015, 11:33 pm

The member 'Nemuru' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Miss
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Experience : 325

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 4:11 pm

He stepped back from the pitiful attempt at a sweep, shaking his head. "You just don't know when to quit, do you. Your dead on your feet and still wont stand down....I guess i'm just going to have to give you a little nap then, won't I?" He held his hammer high, a magic circle surrounding the ground at his feet and flowing up him, causing his hammer and armor to glisten again, magic sticking to every design carved into them, filling them and enhancing them and his bond with them. "By my hand I have forged these tools, and by my hand they shall strike down those who work against us..."

He kicked the dirt at his feet in the direction of the wind mage and stepped in, lashing out with a kick and a back handed blow, feinting with the hammer a time or two. Giving a grunt, he brought the hammer around in a swing, pulling it up short, trying to drive him back and tangle him up in his buddy, stepping in front of Nemuru so they couldn't get at her without going through him. "Take your time to recover...I got these two..." At least, that was his hope....Two on one was going to be rough till his partner recovered....but it had to be done. It was what a man, a true man, would do.

Pressing the offensive, he rained down blow after blow on the wind mage, trying to crush any defense and put him down once and for all....he needed to switch up the odds some, and he was about to drop.

(Word Count: 268
    HP: 100
    By My Hand Forged: 2 rounds active, cooldown 3 rounds
    Awaken Weapon Soul: 1 round cooldown
    Timekeepers Curse: 1 round cooldown.

Heavy blow
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 4:11 pm

The member 'Ciran Garlfang' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Miss
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 6th November 2015, 4:31 pm

Nemuru reached up with her arms crossed to block the fist that flew at her. His fist glanced off her just before the glowing circle of truth faded from existence. Hearing Ciran's chivalrous banter, she stood with a hardened grin. "Think ya need to protect all the ladies, do you?" Her retort though it came with a sharp edge, had feelings of love behind it.

The wind mage laughed. "You? Both of us? Don't make me laugh. I can feel how weak you are."

"He wouldn't last a minute." His companion agreed.

"Let's see if you can dodge this. Wyvern strike!" Once again, the glowing orb appeared with a sickening geen magic circle. At close range, she attempted to drive the poison directly through the wind guy's armor. Her torn dress fluttered back and her face was set into a grim expression.

The ice mage attempted to riposte with an enchanted fist of his own. He attempted to dodge under her strike and aim for her left side. "Silly girl, you've been a weak opponent so far. I'll drag you to your grave!"

A cyclone of air whipped around the wind mage's leg. He jumped into a roundhouse kick aimed at Ciran's head. A maniacal laugh escaped him. Despite his wounds, he fought with zealous fervor. Though he barely appeared to be able to stand, he fought on. Gotta give these guys some credit. They're pretty tough. Comes from being guildless. Pride for her own surged despite the dire situation.

(250 words, Nemuru attack, Nemuru's blocking ice attack, Wind guy, Ice guy)
    HP: 95
    CD's: Truth(5 turns)

5 C(10 D) heath
    fire: 3.5 D
    ice 2.75 D
    wind 2.5 D

Last edited by Nemuru on 6th November 2015, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Team Signature:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 4:31 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 4:52 pm

He twisted his body to block the oncoming attack, wincing a little as someone finally managed to damage him.  "I'll give you this, you fight like the demons of hell themself are on your tail....But it will do you no good!"  He ducked in, shoulder charging the staggering ice mage as a magic circle flashed into being around his hammer.  They may be on the ropes, but he wasn't going to pull any punches.  Taking his time, he taunted the ice mage with feints and little gestures, stepping away as he tried to stagger closer to attack him...

"You hurt my lady.....and thats just somethin I can't forgive...."  He ducked out of reach of the ice mage again, and shoved him hard so that he staggered back to where the wind mage stood on his last legs as well.  As the two went back to back he circled them, taking a swipe at them with the hammer each time they tried to get away, letting them shiver in anticipation of what was to come  "Weak?  Maybe...but i'm not going to let that stop me from dealing with a pair of low lives like yourselves.....Have you had a chance to repent for what you did yet?"  With a smile he stepped back.  Letting the hammer rest on the ground a moment, he spit into his hands, and took it up in a double handed grip, knuckles white as he held it tight.  Giving a yell he charged forward, and took a mighty swing at the both of them, magical afterimages flashing after the hammer only to slam in one after another where it went as well, multiplying the impact.

(Word Count: 278
    HP: 66
    MP: 75
    Awaken Weapon Soul: 2 round durration, cooldown 3 rounds
    By my hand forged: 1 round duration, cooldown 2 rounds
    First block, then attack.  Heavy attack.

Last edited by Ciran Garlfang on 6th November 2015, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 4:52 pm

#1 'Block Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 FailedBlock

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 6th November 2015, 5:21 pm

The wind mage collapsed instantly, slamming hard into the ground under Ciran's mighty blows. His teammate struggled dodging a few strikes, but the flurry was too much for him. With a weak laugh he fell beside his comrade.

Nemuru was shocked by the speed Ciran could move in combat and that he was even more effective than she was. Pride in her partner and shame in her own ineptness combated each other internally.

"Your's, eh?" Nemuru said with a smirk and a quirk of the brow up to her partner. "T-thanks there. Y-you saved me You did good." She blushed furiously. "U-um, can you check these guys' pulses? They're guildless like us and have fighting spirit. I'm sure they were just hired. It'd be a shame to see them die over a job like this.." She spoke quickly and softly, a pleading tone in her voice.

"looks like it is too early to rest though, Ciran." A yell at the other side of the crowd sent wedding guests charging at them. The chairs ended up even further spread. Damn this is a mess. "Hopefully, this all will be over in time to reorganize and have a wedding. Here, let me see your weapon." She stroked the length and head of the hammer, green poison dripping from her fingertips and nails. A glowing sheen was left behind on his 'thumpin' hammer. She took a deep breath readying herself to jump back into the fray. "You're still hanging in there, right? I don''t want either of us too battered, money or no."

(261 words)
    CD's: Truth(4), Envenom (4)

Team Signature:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 5:21 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 5:55 pm

He gave a grunt. "Last one hurt a bit....I'll be fine though." he knelt, checking their pulses. "Still alive. Just nap time for them a bit... So do you think the ex will...." He looked up as the noise started, smiling a little. "Well, i guess that answers that question for me. Ready for the big finish?" he gave a smirk and dashed towards the disturbance.

He ducked around the people as he went, grumbling and shoving his way through. Finally fed up with the flow of humanity, he lept up on one of hte long tables, dashing down it. Spotting the boyfriend messing things up, he gave a loud whistle "Oy! Laddy! You already lost the girl. I don't think this will make it any better. But since you want to rumble, i'll oblige ya! See if we can't beat some manners into you!"

As he lept through the air at the mage, a magic circle appeared above his armor, sinking into it and causing it to glow. Half way through he leap he seemed to speed up into a blur again, hammer crunching down near the jealous ex, throwing up a cloud of dust that he cleaved through with his follow up swings, slamming the hammer towards the ex boyfriend multiple times in an almost psychadelic blur as afterimages and magical trails wove around him. Finally he ended up behind the young punk, bringing his hammer down from a heavy overhead blow with a loud shout, holding the hammer against him long enough to let the poison seep in.

(Word Count: 261
    MP: 75
    Awaken Armor Soul: Durration 3 Cooldown 4
    Awaken Weapon Soul: Duration 1 cooldown 2
    Time Keeper's Curse: Cooldown 4
    By My Hand Forged: Cooldown 1
    Heavy Blow )
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 5:55 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 6th November 2015, 7:19 pm

Wearing a decorative red outfit with white pants, the ex- clearly was trying to convey status. The former  boyfriend, Arron, flinched sightly at the sudden multicolored attack. It hit with a resounding thump. She smiled at him, "good. I hadn't planned on needless killing today." Her tattered dress clung to her beaten form as she ran alongside him. "'Bout time that damn troublemaker showed his cowardly face. Careful, Ci, I bet he's powerful to order such flunkies around." Watching her partner's brutal onslaught encouraged her to follow him into the fray.

She jumped up on a chair, while he started the fight and dove forward in a green blur. Mid-dive her hand came forward, a magic circle bursting forth. At short range, ten bolts of poison arced towards the jealous boyfriend.

Landing cat-like, she glared at their opponent. Crouching close beside her partner, a shell of green toxin spread over them. A runed magic circle spun at their feet. She shot upright with a burst of energy. Her hand reached for her opponent's throat, toxins dripping everywhere.

Arron, his long purple hair streaming behind him aimed a push of Wave magic at Ciran. Nemuru's shell soaked the blast. "You will not touch my partner!" The poison mage bellowed at the annoying ex-. "Try again to lay a finger on him and I'll kill you!" Her eyes showed an inner fire, a bloodlust, that she rarely revealed. Don't you dare lay a finger on him! It wouldn't be the first time I've killed.

(252 words, Spray then viper's rolls)
    Boss: 4.45/20 D dealt (taking a half D for 4 rounds)
    MP: 50
    CD's: Truth(2), Envenom (2) Wyvern's swiftness ability used for thread. Poison Spray(2), Toxic Shell (4), Viper's Strike(6)

Last edited by Nemuru on 6th November 2015, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Signature:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 7:19 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Miss Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Miss Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 7:45 pm

The magic circle dissolved from his hammer as he tapped it against his shoulder a few times. Smirking, he cocked it back for a strike. "Dude, you done pissed her off....Not even I'm that stupid....your going to regret this later....And i might even be kind enough to not say told you so...." As the shield dissolved around them, he surged forward, backhanding to drive him off balance before planting himself. Grabbing him by that silly looking clothing, he threw him over a shoulder and followed close behind, grinning broadly. He loved combat. Its where he felt alive.

As the Ex landed he was there, swinging his hammer in a dizzying pattern, not trying to hit, per say, but to keep him off balance and create openings.Weaving back and forth, he spun the hammer like one would a baton, ducking under attacks as he got closer, still smirking. "I might seem dangerous....but trust me bub, she's the dangerous one....Especially now that you've gone after me....I might be vicious when someone goes for her, but her? she's down right deadly."

Then he got down to the serious business of hurting the scum. His blows might not fall as hard as they did while going full out, but he was holding for the one, perfect strike. Meanwhile he harrassed him with a multitude of heavy blows, aiming for joints to attempt to slow him down and hinder him so that Nemuru could do the heavy damage. Her magic just hit harder then his did.

(Word Count: 251
    MP: 80
    Awaken the Weapon Soul: CD 1
    Awaken the Armored Soul: Duration 2 Cooldown 3
    Time Keeper's Curse: Cooldown 3
    Heavy Blow )
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 7:45 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 6th November 2015, 8:09 pm

Arron laughed off Ciran's taunts. "You really think a petite woman like this could really hurt me? Look at her, struggling like a kitten with its tiny claws."I'll show you claws, Nemuru thought.

Nemuru only half heard Ciran as she went into a frenzy. She intended to hurt this mage and hurt him deep. At the back of her mind, she realized she wasn't even sure why she was so angry, so violent. The poison mage just wanted to take all her pent up wrath and burn it into this man.

Rapidly, she began to strike at him. The poison came to her clawed hands with ease. To the face, the stomach, the chest, her blows rained down rapidly trying to drive her toxins in. The fluid orbs felt comforting in her grip, a part of her. She resisted the urge to sink her teeth into him. Still, she licked her lips bestially. A savage monster lying dormant in her was trying to claw its way to the surface.

"Kill you. I'll kill you for hurting the innocent." Her voice came out in a strange rasping hiss, as she forced it through her clenched jaws.

"Get away from me, monster!" The oddly dressed mage placed a hand on her chest and shoved her with a brilliant burst of purple Wave magic. The luminous glow surrounded his hands as his magic circle shot outward. His expression showed a fierce expression of his own as the fight turned dire. There was no turning back in a battle like this.

(255 words, 3x wyvern strike, wave attack, nemuru's block)
    Boss: 10/20 D dealt (taking a half D for 2 rounds)
    HP: 55
    MP: 60
    CD's: Wyvern's swiftness ability used for thread. Toxic Shell (2), Viper's Strike(4)

Last edited by Nemuru on 6th November 2015, 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Team Signature:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 8:09 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Attack Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Crashing a wedding? (Mercurial Storm/closed) - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 8:48 pm

"Ya get yer hands off her you loon!" A magic circle burst from the ground surrounding him and his equipment. Shining bright, he dove forward, hammer swinging in a glittering arc, trying to drive the mage back and gain some footing. He needed to finish this and fast, or neither of them would hold up long. "No wonder she left ye. You treat ladies like this and throw such tantrums. She wanted a man, not a little boy.

Spinning he slammed the hammer low at his opponents knees then twisted his body, bringing the hammer down to smash him hard. Growling, he kept pushing the offensive, not caring that he was leaving himself exposed, going for the maximum damage in the least amount of time. It was a race now to see who ran out of stamina and mana first, their team or him....Hopefully it was him, or they would both be in a world of trouble....

Grunting softly, he grabbed a nearby table, flipping it at the mage to distract him as he recovered his stance a moment, gasping. That earlier kick from the wind mage was hitting him now, but he had no choice but to work through it. Broken ribs maybe. Hissing in pain he lifted his hammer again and kept bludgeoning at the opponent. Even if he didn't hit, he should keep him busy and focused on him instead of nemuru with the next attack. Buy her some time to recover and hit hard again, hopefully. At least, that was the theory

(Word Count: 256
    MP:70
    Awaken the Weapon Soul: 2 round duration, CD 3 rounds
    By My Hand Forged: 2 round Duration, CD 3 rounds
    Awaken the Armored Soul: 1 round duration, CD 2 rounds
    Time Keepers Curse, 2 round duration.
    Heavy Blow )
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 8:48 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 6th November 2015, 9:19 pm

That one hurt. Nemuru hunched over as he struck her stomach. She coughed, whimpering a little. Damn, probably internal injuries. Gotta keep fighting though, end this fast. Protect him to the end. Nemuru staggered as she approached their target.

"Ci, hang in there!" His taunting raised her morale. Their enemy seemed to be battered as well. Dammit, what's wrong with these guys? They just won't go down. "She deserves anyone but you. I want to kill you. You disgust me. You shouldn't ever get a chance to touch anyone again."

She pulled her arms back alongside her waist in fists. The shield appeared around them again. The green glow offered a small bit of protective comfort. "Together, Ci!" She reached towards his throat, where the darkened mark of her poison lingered. "Viper's Strike!"

Arron showed the effects of Nemuru's toxins and the substantial injuries inflicted by both. He swayed and seemed almost slow to the poison mage. Yet, she felt rather weak herself. Perhaps, delirium is setting in. Someone will fall here. I just hope it isn't us. She swiped the blood from her lip, before swinging at the staggering mage again. "W-wyvern strike!" Her voice cracked a bit with her weakness. Not good.

A blast of purple Wave magic flew to her partner standing close to her side. Nemuru cried out something inaudible, despite the shield she aintained around them. She knew he'd be safe but.. Someone is trying to murder the light of my life. The beast inside growled.

(251, (Toxic shell), Viper's Strike, Wyvern strike, wave attack)
    Boss: 17/20 D dealt (1/2 D for 4)
    HP: 55
    MP: 35
    CD's: Wyvern's swiftness ability used for thread. Viper's Strike(6)

Last edited by Nemuru on 6th November 2015, 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team Signature:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 9:19 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Ciran Garlfang
    Ciran Garlfang

Player 

Post by Ciran Garlfang 6th November 2015, 9:38 pm

He was seeing red himself.  The rage was rising, and he was about to snap. He grabbed the mage by the front of his shirt, not caring about his own well being as he slammed in the hammer again and again.  This punk, this hooligan, was harming his better half, and he...would...not...let...him!  A wordless cry of rage as he kept pounding away.  Giving another cry he threw the man, chest heaving as he panted for breath, knuckles white around his hammer.

"I should rip you apart for what you've done....For everything you've done...But i'm better then you.  Instead i'm going to break you, leave you worthless and in pain for the rest of your day.  give you time to think on what you've done.  Give you time alone and hurting to brood on the path you've choosen."  He lifted the hammer over his shoulder, hair and beard more mussed then usual as he stalked forward, growling.

As he got to the injured man he lashed out with a boot to kick him up into the air, bringing the hammer down to meet him.  He was past caring about looking good for the wedding.  This was going to be a brutal beat down that would teach a lesson, but the lesson would be painful.  He would live....But he was going to spend plenty of time in the hospital after this was done...He would think twice before pulling this sort of stunt again.  And definitely not mess with Mercurial Storm again....maybe the message would get out to others that this was not a team to be fucked with.

(Word Count: 266
    MP: 70
    Awaken Weapon Soul. Dur: 1 CD: 2
    Awaken Armored Soul: CD: 1
    Time Lords Curse: CD: 1
    By My Hand Forged: Dur: 1 CD: 2
    Heavy Blow

Last edited by Ciran Garlfang on 6th November 2015, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th November 2015, 9:38 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nemuru 6th November 2015, 9:59 pm

Ciran's blow knocked the man to the ground. The glowing toxin remained on his neck as he fell under. His breath came in short gasps. Nemuru panicked having seen this before.

Dropping to his side, she placed her hands over him. "N-no! I hate you, but not like this. I didn't mean it. I am sorry, so sorry." A green glow appeared on her palms and her eyelids fluttered, her head thrown back. "Not again.."

The poison began to dissipate as she focused. The poison mage looked visibly drained as she strained to pull her own toxin from someone. I'm sorry Ciran, he might die. I'm trying. Tears streamed down her face as she remembered the first time her magic killed. An accident that tore her life apart. No... focus Nemuru, focus. You can do this.

She felt the poison reaching through his veins, almost to his heart. Gently coaxing, she called it back into her, like a mother calling her children back. The warmth only she would ever feel, the pain inflicted to others began to return to her like the caress of a lover. A sigh of relief escaped her. It wasn't all back yet, but it'd be soon. He would live.

The client came over with a frown. "The wedding is still on, we're cleaning the mess." He thrust the bag at Ciran. "Once she's done you better go. You did your job but that was an awful mess." He looked down at the prone ex-. "He isn't..." He left the question unanswered, moderately concerned.
    (258)

Team Signature:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:42 am