Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Team Mercurial Storm: Secondary Magic Training (Closed)

Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Team Mercurial Storm: Secondary Magic Training (Closed) Empty Team Mercurial Storm: Secondary Magic Training (Closed)

Post by Nemuru 5th November 2015, 3:18 pm

Rose garden seemed like the perfect town to branch out her magical ability. The town decorated even the most common of items with lacrima. Shops offering all forms of magical items littered the streets.

The poison mage could feel a spark of something new bubbling beneath the surface of her heart. At night, she dreamed of a new ability. Her exposure to her teammate perhaps brought out the new techniques.

I need to find a better way to utilize my poisons. My magic can help people, I feel it. If only I could offer it to others for their needs. Perhaps then we can make a profit and help get ourselves closer to our dreams.

She knew a guild hall like Ciran wanted was quite the lofty dream. However, the idea of even a simple home would cost a good bit. Also, if she could make her abilities available to others, perhaps she'd be able to atone for the sins of her magic.

Nemuru wore a dark cloak around her shoulders. The chill, late autumn evening wind bit her to the bone. She went around town searching for a shop that carried the mundane items she needed. A simple set of glass vials was surprisingly difficult to locate. Too many were of the magical variety and already filled with substances. As Nemuru eyed the brightly colored potions she sighed. It's lonely shopping without Ciran. I hope he isn't up to anything too troublesome.

With a frown, she realized her best bet was to travel into a back alley. The shady little shops could be dangerous but they offered the best deals, sometimes. Besides, the dealings she intended to be involved in could be considered equally shady. Well, she had never claimed to be a legal mage. Her poisons had their uses.
    (301/Nemuru post 1)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature courtesy: Seikatsu:

Team Signature:

Nemuru Magic 3/3 jobs, 2/3 social Bank
    Jobs completed: D-10, C-1
    Nemuru
    Nemuru

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Team Mercurial Storm: Secondary Magic Training (Closed) Empty Re: Team Mercurial Storm: Secondary Magic Training (Closed)

Post by Nemuru 11th November 2015, 9:28 am

The shop carried lots of odds and ends. Weapons that appeared to have been used on others, jewelry that had likely been stolen and lock picks could all be found among the goods. There was no doubt in Nemuru's mind the shop catered to a shady clientele.

"Sir," she kept her voice low as she approached the gnarled shopkeeper. "I need glass vials." The man raised an eyebrow under his dark cloak.

""Vials, eh? What type of potion or drought are you looking for? Perhaps something to attract you a nice young lad?" He barked a laugh at his own quip.

Nemuru slapped her hand on the counter in annoyance. Her recent travels with Ciran had taught her you had to be direct sometimes. A glowing green hand print remained on the counter. Some of the patrons of the store shifted and began to step near the door. They kept a watchful eye on the poison mage. Damn, I knew there would be bodyguards. Let's hope this doesn't get too sticky. "See that? All I want is a good vial. I ain't lookin' for trouble."

He grinned, a hearty laugh escaping him. The cloaked guards visibly eased up. "You're in the right place, ma'am. I'm sure some of my clientele would be happy with your business." The wolfish grin came with a pointed look.

I'm not sure I want to meet some of those clients. It took all the courage she had to not shudder. These false pretenses wore on Nemuru's nerve. "So you have the kind I'm looking for?"

He shrugged, "here's a handful of the mundane variety, on the house. I do hope to see your return business, miss. If those don't hold right, we can see about ordering you something stronger. However, I warn they will cost you." The shop keeper's gray eyes narrowed in her direction.
    (311 words, Nemuru post 2)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Signature courtesy: Seikatsu:

Team Signature:

Nemuru Magic 3/3 jobs, 2/3 social Bank
    Jobs completed: D-10, C-1

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:19 pm