Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crashing Another Wedding! (Decayuss)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crashing Another Wedding! (Decayuss) Empty Crashing Another Wedding! (Decayuss)

Post by Decayuss 3rd March 2015, 9:25 pm

Job Information:

Deniel whistled to himself as he looked down at a letter he received several hours ago. He opened it up without hesitation, and started to read it. Right now he was inside Zeno's--now his--office. He leaned against the desk towards the left of it, and held the letter in his right hand. He tapped his left hand's index finger over and over again on the table, and read the letter out loud to himself once last time.

"Dearest Deniel,

It has come to my attention that about a month ago, you helped out one of my cousins get married by stopping her ex-boyfriend from ruining the marriage. While I don't know the exact details, although I heard it was very brutal, I need that kind of assistance. I, too, am getting married, and my ex-boyfriend is more than likely going to try to stop me. So, I humbly request that you be there to assist me, and make sure that my wedding is not ruined in any way by him. However, I do also request that you do not use the same...'brutality' this time that I herad about last time.

Sincerely,"

he finished reading after the name. He lowered the letter down, and looked around the office. It was silent for him, and right next to the desk that he leaned against was also something leaning against it: his sword, Nidhogg. Deniel gave a glance at the blade, "You're a Guildmaster now, Deniel. Do you really think you have time for this kind of stuff?" Deniel didn't say a single word back to the sword right away. He just smirked at it. And that was plenty enough of an answer for Nidhogg. However, just in case it wasn't, Deniel spoke: "Yeah, I know. But that's not going to stop me from doing what I do best: jobs." With that being said, it was Deniel's final judgment. He pushed himself away from the desk, and grabbed Nidhogg at the same time. He put the sword in his belt slot to keep it there, and started to head out of the office and down the steps. As he descended, Nidhogg was concerned about something: "Why are you bringing me, though? Didn't she say that she didn't want any brutality?"

Deniel laughed out loud, and reached the end of the steps, and was now at the Main Hall of Eclipse Soul. "Regardless, you're coming with me, Nidhogg. You're my best friend." It was quite touching, and flattering, for Nidhogg to hear something like that. He never received too many compliments from Deniel. And to be told that he was his best friend, even for an inanimate object. Both Deniel and Nidhogg exchanged laughters as Deniel walked out of Eclipse Soul's Main Hall and on to the Air Docks. Deniel, before becoming Guildmaster, would normally just walk outside of his hidden cave of a room, and then fly off at the base of Phoenix Mountains. How that he chose not to isolate his room from the guild, not really, anyway, he decided the Air Docks was the most appropriate place to take off. Deniel walked out a few paces before he closed his eyes, and let his entire body become covered with Holy Energy. They took the shape of pieces of armor, and even gave Deniel a few extra inches in height. On his back, the Holy Energy also took the shape of wings.

After several moments, the Holy Energy dimished, and vanished in the wind. Now what was standing was Deniel in his White Angel Take Over. With a flap of both of his wings, Deniel took off in flight high in the sky, and started to head for Rose Garden. It was the same location that Deniel had stopped the boyfriend from last time, and the letter at the end, in a Past Sentence, did state that it was going to be in the same spot. As Deniel flew, he thought back to when he stopped the boyfriend. He couldn't recall whether or not Nidhogg could speak to him. But he did recall it being very bloody, and brutal just like the letter had said. And the letter asked him not to be that way this time, so he wasn't going to be. Deniel closed his eyes, which really didn't have any affect on the eyes of his armor since they weren't his actual ones, and smirked. Underneath the helmet, his blue eyes were closed, and there was a smirk written across his pale skin. However, the helmet covered up all of his expressions.

The White Angel was a very fast Take Over, and Deniel reached Rose Garden in a matter of minutes. He also remembered back when he was a lower rank mage that he walked very where. He walked all around Fiore, and it would take him hours upon hours to reach destinations. However, now here he was. Guildmaster of Eclipse Soul, unexpected, and flying at very high speeds to the location in just a few minutes. He flew from Phoenix Mountains all the way to Rose Garden. He landed on the very outskirts of the city, and looked up at the sky. It was around midday, so this meant that the wedding was going to start soon. Deniel looked back down from the sky, and then took off in a small sprint. He wanted to make sure he was on time, and that nothing bad was going to happen just before he got there. He made his way through Rose Garden, past all of the crowds and groups of people, and to the chapel...or church, whatever, to where he could hear the bells ringing.

"Gone in a second~
    Ultimate Destruction~
    Gods are warring~
    Sorrow never ending!"

Deniel had sang that verse before, and he didn't know why. He knew that he heard it somewhere, but not where. With that aside, though, he finally reached the church, and practically sprinted up the steps and straight into the place.

It was highly decorated with white flowers handing on the walls and ceilings, plenty of rows of chairs with people already seated, and on the sides of those were tables filled with plenty of foods. The bells had rung, but the ceremony hadn't started yet. Deniel looked down the aisle to see a man standing there, alongside what looked like a priest. Deniel gave a wave to them, and approached the altar. However, on his way there, he passed a rather shady figure. It was someone who had a hood on, and seemed to be concealing most of his face. In addition, he was accompanied by another bunch of men, each of them also looked rather suspicious. Deniel looked ahead of himself to the altar. He already knew who these people were, but wasn't going to spoil anything just yet. He walked up to the altar, and whispered inside of the groom's ear:

"I'm the guy your soon-to-be-wife asked for assistance. I'm here to help. Do you mind if I stand here with you?" The groom looked him in the eye, and shook his head. He didn't mind. So Deniel took his stand, right beside the priest, and it was a highly contradictory thing. A man dressed in black with red eyes was standing beside one of the most holiest of people: a priest. Deniel delighted in the irony. It was at that moment that he began to hear the music play, and heard a door open. The church doors closed, and it was then that he saw the bride walking down the aisle, accompanied by her Bridesmaids. She slowly walked down the altar, and eventually took a place right in front of the groom. The both of them looked each other in the eye, and Deniel rolled his. The priest gave him a slight nudge, as if he knew what Deniel was thinking.

The priest and Deniel exchanged glances, and then the priest opened up his book, and began to read.

"We are gathered her today..."

And from that point on, Deniel had to stand still, and listen without saying a damn thing. He wasn't really paying attention, and was more focused on the group of suspicious people. It was painfully obvious to him who they were, and he was just waiting on them. He didn't know if they knew, but they certainly weren't being subtle about it in his eyes. But if they could get away with fooling everyone else, maybe they were a bit subtle. Regardless, Deniel had to stand still and keep his mouth shut. Deniel crossed his arms, and decided that he would pass the time by speaking to Nidhogg in his head.

Hey, Nidhogg!

What?

Let's play "I Spy!"

Oh jeez....

I Spy with my little eye--

It's food.

Goddamnit!

It was at that moment, that the priest spoke the words: "Speak now, or forever be silent." Deniel's eyes shot to him, and then it shot at the group of suspicious people. The one that was covered up the most immediately took off his hood, and everything else that was covering up his face. "I object!" Deniel's face immediately gave a smirk, and his henchmen around him stood up. All of them walked to the center aisle, and he slowly started to go down the aisle towards the altar. It was at that moment that Deniel moved from his spot. He almost shoved past the bride and groom, "Excuse me!" He rudely said, and looked right at the ex-boyfriend. His henchmen stopped when he did, and now it was pretty much just a staring contest. Red eyes stared into green, and it was silence. Then Deniel took one step down from the altar, and the ex-boyfriend and his little group took one step back. Again, the process repeated: one step down, and one step forward. Deniel did this one last time, where he took a step down, and they stepped back.

He didn't know if it was fear or caution that was driving them to step back, but he was about to make it fear if it wasn't already. "I suggest you leave. Or else." The ex-boyfriend almost scoffed at Deniel, and stepped forward a few paces. Deniel guessed the ex-boyfriend half-expected Deniel to step back just like he was doing. But Deniel remained in place, and kept on looking him in the eye, scowling. The ex-boyfriend looked very cocky, even cockier than Deniel ever could, and said: "Or else what?" Deniel gave a glance back at the bride, and back at the ex-boyfriend. She asked him not to use brutal methods, but what he was about to do wasn't brutal.

The crowd probably could have sworn that they didn't see Deniel move. One moment, he was standing there, almost perfectly still. And then the next moment, they could see the man standing in front of him flying back, and straight into the group of men that he brought with him. And at the same time, they could also see that Deniel's posture had changed. What was once a man standing still, was now a man standing still, with his fist raised in a fashion that looked like he had just punched someone in the stomach. The ex-boyfriend's henchmen were hit almost like a rocket like their boss, and they grabbed on to him to stop his flight. It was at that moment that Deniel straightened himself up once again. "I said: I suggest you leave. Now." This time, they weren't going to argue with him. They grabbed on to their boss, and without hesitating, they all ran out the door of the church. This left Deniel standing there, and everyone else remained in their seats. Silence passed, until Deniel heard someone in the small crowd clapping. After that, another person had the bravery to clap. And soon after that, everyone in the crowd was clapping for Deniel. For his very quick and simple, but still valid, victory.

Huuuuh. It feels good to help people, doesn't it? Deniel glanced around the room with his red eyes, and said this to Nidhogg inside of his head. Maybe you should do it more often. You're a-- Guildmaster now. I know. Once that exchange from the two of them was over, Deniel turned his back to the crowd, and walked up the altar. He gave a nod to the priest, and the ceremony continued. The clapping died down, but not for long. Because very soon after Deniel took his place, the magical words were spoken: "You may kiss the bride." And from that moment on, the couple was wed. He didn't really know their names, and he didn't care. He was just happy to help. Deniel had done this once before, and was very brutal and violent about it. He was almost merciless, and could easily past for a person from a Dark Guild. However, look at him now. He was now handling it in a much more mature way. Maybe not without violence, but that was the easiest solution. Besides, if he wasn't there it was probably going to be even more violent. Deniel smiled, and the crowd began to applaud once more. This time, though, it wasn't for Deniel, it was for the newly wed couple.

Even though his job was technically complete, Deniel was asked to stay for some food. And he couldn't really decline. He had come out all of this way, he might as well try some food. Well...some isn't the correct word to be used on someone like Deniel. He went from table of table of food, devouring pretty much everything he saw. He liked pretty much all of it, but he liked some of it better than the others. And what he liked better...he took seconds of. Maybe thirds. Or maybe he was the person to eat the whole thing. Still, no one was really bothered by it. Deniel was the hero for the day, and he was going to enjoy it. This greatly reminded him of the time that he saved an entire village of werewolves from...themselves. And he was branded a hero for it. While he munched on some food, he began to see just how much he had matured out of his violent nature. At first it was nothing but killing, killing, killing. Once that werewolf incident happened, though, it wasn't an option. So he outgrew it, and beat them up instead. It was quite bloody, but no one died. And here he was now. Now he was an idol to pretty much his entire guild, and he knew that he could do it. Violence wasn't completely erased from him, but it was never going to be. He loved to fight, that's how it worked. Although it wasn't erased, there was no blood in this incident. And there very much could have been. If Deniel were any younger than he was right now, he would have probably just gut the ex-boyfriend until he was a near-corpse, along with his followers, and all of them had to crawl their way out of there with barely-working bodies.

-------------------

Deniel didn't believe it, but he almost shuddered at the thought of it. There was no way he could get away with doing something like that as he was now. Now he was going to take up bigger responsibilities. He also remembered just what kind of a phase he had gone through before becoming a Guilmaster. It was probably his most immature one. He was going insane. He was psychotic. He was an addict to his own mind. No, not his mind...his ability. His ability to get things done, and his ability to enjoy it when his life is on the line. Following that, Deniel finally reached his near-peak of maturity. And what he do? He killed his mother and father. And he found out just what kind of people they really where. And here he was now, at the very peak. The only place he could go from here is down. But he was going to do everything in his power, which he had a lot of, to make sure something like that would never happen to him. He used to stand for just himself. Now, he stood for something much greater. He stood for himself, and all of Eclipse Soul. Not just the people of Eclipse Soul, but for what the guild itself stands for. He stood for what the guild stood for. It was quite a weird thing, and a weird concept. However, it all made sense to him. He had possibly the biggest responsibility he ever bore in his entire life. But he knew he wasn't going to go about it without help. For he had Nidhogg with him.

Nidhogg, his best friend. The two had been through so much together. In fact, one of Deniel's maturing phases came from Nidhogg. He remembered back when he was dating a member of the guild, and Nidhogg was getting upset over it. Nidhogg had a feeling it was going to fail, and knew that Deniel couldn't reach his full potential with something like that in the way. Deniel hated to even acknowledge something like that. As a result, he discarded his sword, and their bond was nearly broken. If it weren't for a certain member of Blue Pegasus, Deniel would never have his sword now. And from that moment on, Deniel made sure that absolutely nothing would sever the bond between him and his sword, Nidhogg. So much that Deniel now considered the inanimate object his best friend. Well, Nidhogg wasn't really an inanimate object. That's the shape that it took for the most part. During his training to get his best friend back, Deniel found out that the sword was actually a dragon. A very oddly shaped one, too. Usually dragons had...reptilian bodies. Nidhogg was different. It was almost like it had the body of a snake, but the features of a dragon. It was much different than how dragons were normally depicted. Strange, indeed, but Deniel didn't think it was a big deal. At least not right now it wasn't.

----------------------

Aside from his giant train of thoughts, the wedding went on for hours and hours. It went from midday to sunset, and even a little more after that. There was plenty of food and partying, but Deniel knew that he couldn't stay forever. Several times throughout the party, Deniel was offered some alcohol, but he knew he couldn't drink anything from it. He remembered the last time he had some...didn't want to repeat that again. So Deniel kindly took his leave, with a good-bye to the bride and groom. He walked out of the Church doors, and down the steps of the courtyard. He looked up at the sky. It was nighttime now. Probably around 8 or 9PM. Fairly late, but that didn't seem to stop anyone from partying. Especially in a place like Rose Garden. The sky was dark, but at the same time it wasn't. It was lit up by plenty of lights from streets and buildings. In fact, Night Time was probably the most prosperous time for Rose Garden. As Deniel walked outside in the coutyard, he sensed a presence.

"Come out! I know you're there!" Moments after saying that, the ex-boyfriend stepped out of hiding. He had his hands shoved inside of his pocket. "Looks like I'm caught, aren't I?" Deniel took a few steps closer to him. This time, the ex-boyfriend didn't step back. And he didn't have his minions with him either. Deniel looked at him up and down. Unlike earlier, there wasn't a frown or smirk on either face. "So why exactly are you here?" Deniel sounded almost gentle when he said that. He wasn't exactly trying to start yet another fight with this person. The ex-boyfriend shrugged, and turned his back to Deniel. He looked up at the sky. "I just wanted to know. I wanted to know why someone so strong like you would be doing something like this." He then turned his head to Deniel, and his green eyes scanned his body up and down. "I would pass someone like you for a Dark Mage anyday. No offense." Deniel stood beside the man, and stared up at the sky, too. They were both looking at the moon. "Well, I'm not a Dark Guild person. No offense taken, though. I can see why you can assume that. Just know...I'm a person with a lot of authority. A lot of power. And a lot of responsibility on my shoulders. I only did this because it was right." Both of them stared down at each other once again, and the ex-boyfriend raised his eyes. As if he was questioning Deniel's logic of 'right'.

Deniel put his hand on the man's shoulder, and gave him a smile. "Let her go, dude. I had to let go of a woman once. There are plenty others out there. Unfortunately, I can't have any. But you can. So do yourself a favor...and go find some more fish." The ex-boyfriend lowered his eyebrow. Then, with Deniel's hand still on his shoulder, he put his hand on Deniel's. Both of them exchanged laughter, and the ex-boyfriend started to walk away. "I guess you're right. Thank you....whoever you are." And after a few moments, he was gone. He disappeared in the darkness, leaving Deniel alone. Deniel closed his glowing red eyes, and then opened them once more. When he did, he was staring up at the moon a second time. A small gust of wind blew Deniel's hair a bit into his eyes, but he didn't mind. "Ahhhh...Mom, dad. I wish the two of you could see what I've done. It's so sad that I've come to his kind of power just after the two of you di--...after I killed the two of you." As much as Deniel hated to admit it, but he regretted what he did.

Maybe not entirely. They both got what they desereved. They wanted him dead first, and he was only defending himself. He only wished that they weren't that way. At the last breaths for each of them, they showed their true nature. They both could have been loving parents. Deniel could have had the sweet mother he always wanted, and the loving and caring father of his dreams. He got a taste of it before the two of them died, but that was about it. It was all he got. And it was all he might ever get. Well....that part was wrong. "Oh, but Deniel...we do see."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crashing Another Wedding! (Decayuss) Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 3:05 am