Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jailbreak [Solo]

MorpheusDavol
    MorpheusDavol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 631.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Jailbreak [Solo] Empty Jailbreak [Solo]

Post by MorpheusDavol 6th October 2015, 6:48 pm

An escaped man. A man that was arrested for the murder of another man which he pleaded guilty to. The whole circumstances of the case revolved around the man wrong his family some how and in out of rage killed him accidentally. Hayden could understand this which was the reason he took the job, he related to the man so perhaps he could get him to come peacefully without to much of a hassle- after all resisting arrest with Hayden could prove something to make you have a death warrant. Heads rolled at the chopping block but he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty when he needed to, so upon arriving at the location of the break out the man had actually did it in rather well.

When he got to the scene the man had used the distraction of a storm to jump a guard and take the keys, yet he did not kill the guard and upon waking the guard remember the man apologizing for something. Upon reading the dossier on the guy he had a mostly clean with a good conduct report. It didn't take a no brainer to realize this man wanted out, it was basic human anture to escape imprisonment but he just didn't seem like the type to act upon the sharp impluse to jump and escape- not this hastily at least. Hayden was considered a pretty smart guy so he came up with a small mental list of what would make him break out with the information he was given and it broke down to a very small list. But at the top was one thing a man like this would break out for: His family.

He didn't inform anyone as of yet but he took his suspicion to the family, scooping them out for a bit before acting on anything. He hid in the shadows blending well as he searched for his prey and none the less he found him. Just like him he was hidden in the open blending as passerby that completely ignored Hayden as his eyes focused intently on his family, none the less to prevent a scene Hayden kept his tailing far and quiet for now there would be a time where he could quietly confront the man- while he was a convict his family did not deserve the pain of having to see him re-arrested or killed. So when the man had disappeared into the dense forest outside their house Hayden struck.

Hayden had flanked a large arc to cut the man off, taking his time as he arrived in front of him, stepping out from a tree with his arms crossed and a frown. The man knew why he was here from his attire along with the tattoo on his forearm indicating he was a mage sent after him, a sigh escaping his lips as the tan skinned male look behind him as if contemplating running before looking to Hayden. While Hayden knew the reason why he left the prison to watch after his family he was curious as to why, he had not revealed himself to take them with him as fugitive across the lands.

"I figured you'd find me sooner or later I just ask that you-" The man started but was promptly cut off by Hayden lifting his hand to silence him but he talked to the man. He did not see him as a lesser man for what he did but it was best to avoid having the man slump to a level of begging to see his family one last time.

"I know the reason you left,I didn't inform anyone- if you comply I will allow you to take a look at them once more before taking you back." Hayden offered the man with a sigh uncrossing his arms as he saw the man's eyes light up, a moistness pricking at the man's eyes surpisingly as he nodded quiet. Every true man always cared for his family and wished to see them doing well and his family was doing quite well as they traveled to the edge of the forest to peer into the window from a distance as it appeared a mother and daughter was helping set up dinner- though the small child was barely any help looking like a small toddler.

"Thank you.. I'm ready."

With those words Hayden would recuff the man slowly and surely as he felt the slack and looseness to the man. He wouldn't pose a threat he believed so he would take the long way to the jail making sure to avoid the roads that led back to the town, best to not have the word spread that he had came back for the family sake. The trip back was uneventful and quiet just the way Hayden preferred and the man did as well.

[811 Words]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jailbreak [Solo] Easy-modo_zps6vsri8ro
    ~ Vanguard ~
    Vanguard:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:00 pm