Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Complaints and Issues

Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Announcement Complaints and Issues

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th October 2015, 12:33 am

Hello everyone,

Recently it has come to my attention that rather than going to an administrator or staff that those with complaints have instead decided to go through other members and thus we are provided a secondhand viewpoint.

I would like this to stop and for complaints and issues to come to the people who can actually deal with it. I.e. the admin team or the moderators. If you have a problem with one admin then let another admin know. If you have a problem with a moderator then let one of the admins know. If you have a problem with a member then let a moderator know.

Whilst the people you go to for complaints are people I trust I would rather the complaints come directly to us.

Thank you
    Your friendly neighbourhood Speed Demon
    Zack

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Complaints and Issues Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Complaints and Issues Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Complaints and Issues Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Death Knight
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: None - Yet
    Third Skill:

Announcement Re: Complaints and Issues

Post by vampire4ever25 23rd November 2015, 9:17 pm

I can not get the link to the character registration app to work it would be nice to have help with it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Announcement Re: Complaints and Issues

Post by Hikachu 23rd November 2015, 9:28 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/f285-w-i-p-characters There is the template under the forum. Please do not post under this thread, this is just for announcements. If you need help, feel free to ask the mods or pop into the CB, the members are extremely helpful. Don't hesitate to this thread as well.

Complaints and Issues JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 10:56 pm