Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ever fake your own death? (Alleria)

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Ever fake your own death? (Alleria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever fake your own death? (Alleria)

Post by Alleria 7th December 2012, 1:08 am

The towers fired at the stones flung into the air which left the bandits free to attack her. Two managed to get close to strike the towers which caused cracks that crept all the way to the top, it was the pessimist who failed to come any closer. Hesitating at the last moment, he wasn't able to finish the lash dash for freedom and was hit by the towers light.

"Congratulations you managed to destroy the towers, just kidding! Their time was really just up." she said sneering at the two exhausted survivor. "Oh, and no more sneak attacks mister masked man. If your boss wont come to meet me, then maybe I can give the message to him"

Alleria then began to shout out so those inside can hear "I come here to mediate between him and the old man that your planning on hurting, you see he's a dear old family friend and I don't like it when a family friend gets bullied. So please just leave him be, the old him died years ago and he never revealed secrets of your bandit crew, well except maybe the location. Its really getting late and I really just want to go home, so why not let bygones be bygones. If not, ill make sure my other pet tears down your whole fort. Crystal Golem!"

There was a flash of light and a huge magic circle opened up behind her. There were resounding thuds as huge crystalline feet stepped out of the magic Circle.
    A hungering mass of crystal in a shape of a man now stood towering behind Alleria.

"So what will it be?" she said but secretly hoping that the boss would bite. It was getting dark and soon she would loose daylight, and no day light means less magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ever fake your own death? (Alleria) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever fake your own death? (Alleria)

Post by NPC 7th December 2012, 1:08 am

The member 'Alleria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Ever fake your own death? (Alleria) - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 7th December 2012, 1:27 am

Out of the opened gate stepped out a bandit, another henchman perhaps. The man ran over the the masked overseer and whispered something in his ear.

In a husky voice he began to spoke. "Ahem, in light of new evidence, we the Urlong marauders, believe that Liver Overwood has long been dead. He perished at the raid of beanstalk village 30 years ago. You can go home and tell that to your old friend. Just make sure never to return here."

"Oh I dont plan on returning any time soon. And ill probably forget where this place is anyway." she gave the menacing guy a smile.

"Good because I also have no plans of crossing path with you. Hope we never meet again little girly!"
    the man said as he turned to fetch his injured subordinates.

"Ok, golem i know you wont expire soon. Carry me and get me out of this forest. The bugs are starting to bite." she commanded the creature. The golem knelt down and slowly picked her up in its arms, and when she was sitting snugly in its arms she said "All set, now mush!"

Alleria got out of the forest just in the nick of time. It was already dark when she reached the main road, surprisingly her golem was still intact. It even managed to carry her all the way to the old mans hide out. However she didn't except to find it empty. All she found was a pile of bags in the middle of the room and a note that says "Hey there. I'm guessin' you finished that job if your seein' this. I'm not a man for many words... But thank you."

Alleria just chuckled. "Ok golem, seeing as your still fit to work you might start carrying those bags. Its been a long day but now we can go home."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 7th December 2012, 5:19 pm

Approved

Ever fake your own death? (Alleria) - Page 2 471 Ever fake your own death? (Alleria) - Page 2 H05POqb Ever fake your own death? (Alleria) - Page 2 471

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 10:47 pm