Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye)

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

[Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye) Empty [Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye)

Post by Alye 24th March 2013, 5:57 am

Job: Ever fake your own death?
    Player Requirements: Can be soloed by A-Ranks and S-Ranks. B-Ranks or higher only, 4 mages max for a team, each person is to have a min of 35 posts, 400 word min per post. Each must roll the monster dice at least twice.
    Job Requirements: Either convince verbally or physically to the bandit guild to leave the employer alone.
    Job Location: Magnolia Town
    Job Description: Ever faked your own death? It's pretty tricky stuff. I did it a couple years back to throw a group of bandits off my trail, but apparently their old grudge never died. Ya see, I used to be a master thief, but I gave that life up when I found out I had a family. Loooong, painful and funny story short, I had to leave to protect them. I..I miss my family. I miss my wife and my boy.. Look, I'm willing to shuck out 30,000 to get these damn bandits off my back. I don't care how you do it. I just want them to forget that I ever existed. Plain and simple.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Regular Urlong Bandit
    These guys are your typical bandit. Pillaging, stealing, taking women, the whole nine yards. What sets them apart from the rest is their blind loyalty to their leader, Urlong. They would die for the man. Literally. Your going to have to put these guys down, or they will keep getting back up.
    Weapons: Short Sword, unarmored.
    Normal: Urlong Raider
    The Urlong Raider is a man of refined tastes. When he pillages a home, he does it in a calm and orderly fashion. When he kills someone, he does it rather quickly so no one really suffers. The Urlong Raider is the standard edition in the Urlong Bandit clan. They are worthy opponents because they all use specialized curved swords and on some occasions, they also have a metal shield, able to withstand attacks of up to C-Rank attacks.
    Strong: Urlong Marauders
    These are the cream of the crop when it comes to swordsmanship and pissing off opponents. These guys seem to know exactly what to do to set their opponents off guard and then they take that weakness and strike. Because of their skill with swords, they can block and redirect and C-Rank attack. If you can defeat one of these men, you will receive a 2,500 bonus.
    Boss: Urlong the Great
    Urlong comes from a home of violence and strife. His maids threw his teddy bears into their baskets and his butlers put down the food trays slightly harder then most. These atrocities caused Urlong to become a little..off. Urlong is quite sensitive to sound, there for, he has very large earmuffs on his ears. Even though the man cannot hear, he is still a formidable opponent.
    Reward: 9500 Jewels
    After you've beaten Urlong, you must leave the bandit clans' tree village in the Spooky Forest and report back to the house on the outskirts of the forest that you met the employer at. You will arrive at the door and knock, only to find it unlocked, and ajar. As you step inside, you'll be surprised to find out that the house has been completely vacated. As you feel pretty cheated and pissed off, you turn around to see a large sack and a note written on the wall. It says..
    "Hey there. I'm guessin' you finished that job if your seein' this. I'm not a man for many words... But thank you.
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

[Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye) Empty Re: [Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye)

Post by Alye 24th March 2013, 7:08 am

I love the wind
    Sometimes I wonder if it loves me too
    My name is Alye. I belong to Eclipse Soul. For now, and forever. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. But you better believe when I say "I'll die for my guild". Cause I will. And if you want to test me on that, go right ahead.
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

Alye looked over the job poster in her hands once more as her and her pet bird walked down a lowly forest path. Alye's eyes kept scanning over the brown paper as the sunlight fluttered through the treetops and illuminated random spots on the page. A soft coo at her side made Alye look up and blink. "I'm fine, Reniro. It's just...after seeing Heero again...I...", Alye said before her words failed her and she retreated into the safe and slightly comforting silence that came with staring at the paper once more. Alye had good reason to be a little distant. She just reconnected with her long lost brother. Alye had believed that he died. But, now, everything was up in the air. Odd memories infiltrated Alye's mind when she slept. It would be images of the house burning, yet flooded as chunks of rock flew through the air, smashing into one another. It was terrifying...

Alye felt the soft and sleek feeling of Reniro's bright blue wing touching her shoulder which made her look at the bird again. The animal's deep red eyes said what his voice could not. The girl leaned against the bird and reached a hand around his large neck to hug him. "Don't worry about me, Reniro. I'll be just fine!", she said with a little smile. Their embrace lasted just a few more serene moments before the bird untangled himself from her and began to flap his wings. Alye stopped and raised a eyebrow at him. As he slowly made his way higher into the air, he looked down at Alye and let out a might caw. Alye, knowing exactly what that meant, quickly folded the job poster up into a tight wad and placed it in her zippered pocket. "A race, huh? Prepare to lose again!", Alye said as wind appeared around her feet and set her off into the air. The pair became streaks in the sky as they ripped across the sky, towards their job destination.

~30 minutes later~

"I win!", Alye said with a slightly mocking voice, with a playful undertone. Reniro slumped against a tree, his chest heaving and his tongue rolled out of his mouth as he put a wing against his head. Alye stood there with a smirk on her face as she crossed her arms. "I know you're kidding, silly", she said as she watched him go on. The bird opened one of his closed red eyes and then proceeded to stick his tongue out at her and stand up to wipe himself off with his wings. Alye just shook her head and turned around. The two had stopped at a clearing in the woods, where one lone tree house stood overlooking all below it. They were on the outskirts of the forest, so this should be the place they had to go.

CREATED BY FRAPPLE OF LS & BtN

Last edited by Alye on 24th March 2013, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye) VzaWKfF
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

[Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye) Empty Re: [Job] Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Alye)

Post by Alye 24th March 2013, 8:18 am

I love the wind
    My name is Alye. I belong to Eclipse Soul. For now, and forever. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. But you better believe when I say "I'll die for my guild". Cause I will. And if you want to test me on that, go right ahead.
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

A gentle breeze slowly dissipated on a worn wooden porch as Alye touched down on it. The soft sound of flapping followed her as Reniro gracefully landed on the wooden structure as well. Slender fingers pushed Alye's hair from her face as she tentatively knocked on the door of the tree house. Alye looked over to Reniro and shrugged. They could both hear nothing inside. There weren't any windows around the cabin, so she could tell if anyone was inside that way. She put up a finger over her lip to keep Reniro quiet as she looked towards the door.

CRASH!

Alye jumped back in surprise. Some really was in there! "Damnit!", a muffled voice cursed. Alye, getting over her shock, raised an eyebrow. She looked to Reniro and then back to the door. "Who's out there?!", the muffled voice called out. Alye and Reniro locked eyes for a moment. Reniro shrugged his large blue wings. "Um, I- we! Were the ones that accepted your job requ-", she managed to say before the door to the cabin flew open. Alye blinked as she stared at the chest of large man. Tilting her gaze upwards, she met brown, cautious eyes.

"You two took the job?", he said with a diminishing interest. Reniro puffed his chest and extended his wings, trying to look bigger than he actually was. Ayle simply rolled her eyes. She had tried to be nice, but if he didn't want the help then she wouldn't give it. Alye turned as a wind began to emerge into motion around her feet. "With a attitude like that, I guess you don't want help then", she said before she gestured to Reniro that they were leaving. She began to lift off but the man's voice called out to her. "Wait!", his tone full of desperation.

Alye turned back, the wind dissipating slowly. The man was leaning against the doorway, a apology in his eyes. The girl sighed a bit to herself and crossed her arms. "Yes?", she chimed in. The man sighed himself and apologized. "Look, I...uh, I haven't really been around anybody in a while. So I'm sorry. You, uh, said you took the job?", he said as he looked in between the two of them. Alye simply nodded. "I see. Well...", he said before he stepped out of the doorway and onto the porch. He directed Alye and Reniro to the west side of the cabin, pointing in the same direction.

"Urlong and his pirates are based in a tree fort in that direction. Get close enough and you'll see the smoke from their cabins. I want... I need you to make them forget about me, somehow. You can kill them, pay them off, persuade them, I don't care. I just want to go home", the man finished as he crossed his own arms. Alye could feel the longing in his voice. She could appreciate it. This wasn't just a mission anymore. It was a priority.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 27th April 2013, 6:32 pm

I love the wind
    I enjoy a challenge.
    || notes - ||

"Alright".

Alye said this simply as she uncrossed her arms and walked over to Reniro. "Alright? What do you mean, alright?", the man said while he eyed the two strangers on his porch. Alye rolled her eyes as she hoisted herself into the air and then bend to the side while moving, falling gracefully onto Reniro's waiting back. "Alright as in, alright we'll take care of those bandits for you. Jeez, you better practice being nice before you go home", the girl said as she pushed some hair from her eyes. Before the man could say another word the two had entered the air.

Reniro simply opened his wings and took a step forward. A small smile overcame Alye's features as she flew downwards, her stomach floating in her throat for a moment before Reniro angled his wings. He caught onto a air cell, with Alye's help, and shot upwards like a bullet. She clung tightly onto his bright blue plumage as they soared, her hair flying behind her in the rushing winds.

"Let's seeeee...", the girl trailed off. The two Eclipse Soul members were sailing in the air. They were too high for anyone to see them from here, and Alye wasn't too worried about the bandits seeing them. They would probably never expect an aerial attack, nor would they even be able to see the two of them through the thick canopy. "We have quite a few options here... We could drop down and just mess them all up manually. I could conjure up a storm and let it do all the work... Or we could do this stealthily. What do you think Reniro?", she said as she leaned forward and patted the plumage around the top of Reniro's head. The bluebird cawed out gently to her, then loudly with bravado. Alye smirked, knowing exactly what that meant.

"Sneak in, see how much damage we can do stealthily and if we get caught, mess them up? I like the way you think, you devious bird!", she said with a smirk as she hugged the bird around his neck. Alye really didn't know what she would do without Reniro... He had gotten her through so much. She was sure that she probably wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for him. For that, she would always love him as he did her. They were a pair. An inseparable pair.

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 27th April 2013, 7:03 pm

I love the wind
    I enjoy a challenge.
     || notes - ||  

The many leaves of the trees in the forest for miles on end shook gently as a powerful breeze swept through them. Somewhere in the trees, a observant bandit rubbed his arms and looked around. "Weird...", was all he muttered before he shrugged it off and went on about his business. He was observant...not smart. That rather large gust of wind was Alye making her way into the camp. Her and Reniro had landed in a thicket of branches above the inset of tree cabins making up a portion of the fort. They looked around from there, scanning the trees. According to what they saw, the trees and those in them were linked by pulley systems and rope bridges. The girl's keen eyes scanned the thick cascade of trees before her. "There are quite a lot of them. How does one amass a following so large and not get noticed?", the white-haired girl muttered to the bird next to her. Reniro cooed lowly. Alye raised an eyebrow at the bird. Magic? She smiled a bit. Well, that would be something she could believe.

The girl kept looking around. What she was watching for, specifically, was a place where the boss in this area might be stationed. She sat there for a couple more minutes but she couldn't devise his location. According to man that had tasked them on this mission, there were several different types of bandits in this clan, though the only one that used magic was the boss. That meant that he should be the only one she could sense if she looked for magic power...

Alye closed her eyes and reached out. Not with her body, but with her mind. As she pushed outwards, there was nothing there at all. As her search neared the ground, she felt the subtle vibrations of magic echoing from the ground itself. Alye's brow furrowed as she opened her eyes. She knew full well that nature was overflowing with magic power, but Alye knew of the power that the ground to hold to be stoic and unmoving, stubborn. Yet the power she felt came in waves. She didn't understand.

The feeling of Reniro's wingtip touching her arm pulled her back to reality. She looked over at him as he then point downwards with his beak. She blinked in confusion for a moment before she looked out over the leaves and saw two bandits walking together on one of the rope bridges. Alye conjured up a wind to bring their words to her ears.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:05 am