Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)

Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Empty Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)

Post by Emilia Hawke 3rd December 2012, 7:45 pm

Reiki had gotten to the Spooky Forest long before Aian did, as he had a tendency of doing. Not wanting to wait, Reiki had been circling the forest getting lost, coating the entire area he had been traveling around in ice. His ice glimmered off the setting sun. Reiki stopped his slide and skid to a stop on his ice. I guess I probably should have read where the heck those bandits we're holed up.... Oh well. Guess I need to just wait for Aian to come show me the way he thought to himself aloud, as he sat down next to a now entirely ice coated tree. Reiki was surprised at how much his magic power had increased. He rode his sled nearly half way from Karakuri City, just ran entire laps around half a mile of forest, and he still felt fine. Man, that training with Aian a while back really helped me get a hang of my Ice magic. Reiki yawned, putting his hands behind his back.

He stared up into the sky, simply pondering about last time he was here. With everything that's happened, it feels like so long ago we we're last here... I was still using the Lightning Magic that Meizo taught me as a kid.... It's strange. I still can't remember anything about my dragon... I wonder why? I hope he's still alive.... I really wanna meet him again Reiki continued thinking aloud to himself. The ambient noise of crickets chirping, the occasional deer running through the forest, and the crows being obnoxiously loud seemed to drown out all of his thoughts as he watched the sun continue to slowly set.

Last edited by EclipseEx9 on 3rd December 2012, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) 471 Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) H05POqb Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) 471
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Empty Re: Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)

Post by NightDrivenEn7 3rd December 2012, 7:56 pm

Aian ran, like always to catch up to his partner when they went on missions. Even when he used lightning magic he always left Aian miles behind; but Aian didn't complain. It helped him build up a large amount of stamina which helped his own training for his magic. Aian would make a game of it sometimes by doing as many transformations as possible to weigh him down further and slow his progress. It got to the point he could use all of his transformations at once and not slow done one bit or get winded anymore throughout the rest of the run.

It took a few hours but Aian managed to finally get to the Spooky Forest, only to see a large portion of it covered in Ice at the entrance. Aian sighed and looked for any sign of his partner. "Reiki never could slow down...Not even enough to pay attention to where he was going." Aian made it his first task to find the house outside of the Spooky Forest and talk to the client. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door cracked open but no one came out nor could he see who it was.
    "Who's there?" A frightened voice asked from behind the door.
    "My name is Aian, I am the Iron Dragon Slayer of the Legal Guild Eclipse Soul; my partner, Reiki, and I came to take up your call." Aian responded, remaining calm and polite.
    The door opened a bit wider and the man revealed half of his face, though it was mostly covered in shadow. "Thank goodness, I have been hiding here for weeks." He said, his voice shaky and uncertain.
    "It is ok sir, do you know the location of the ones hunting you?" Aian asked, keeping calm.
    "Near the heart of the forest to the western side. You can't miss it. It is a huge fortress. Please hurry, they might show up here any minute." The man pleaded before shutting the door quickly.
    Aian immediately started walking into the forest, now looking for his partner.

It took him a while to find out where the ice trail led to, but he managed to find his partner sitting against a frozen tree. "Reiki...." Aian stated with a sigh in his speech. "You need to be careful with your magic and not harm the environment....." He again stated walking up to his partner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Empty Re: Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night)

Post by Emilia Hawke 3rd December 2012, 8:28 pm

oticed Aian walking up to him not too long after he had sat down next to a tree. "Reiki...You need to be careful with your magic and not harm the environment....." Reiki smiled and said It's no big deal. I learned to do this with that slide, watch At the snap of his fingers, the ice erupted into tiny crystal shards, sparkling in the dusk's light. See? Now they'll all just melt back into the forest and grow the foliage. he said enthusiastically, as he stood up from the ground. He turned toward Aian and asked him curiously You uh.... You wouldn't happen to know where it is we're going exactly, would you? I looked for like an hour but I just ended up going around in circles, so I'm actually kind of clueless as to where to go! he chuckled, running his hand through the back of his hair embarrassingly.

Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) 471 Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) H05POqb Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) 471
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 3rd December 2012, 8:55 pm

Aian chuckled a bit as well, always at ease with his trusted friend. "We are going near the center of the forest to a large fortress on the western side, and sense we are on the western side as it is, it should be somewhere around here...You know you went like through the entire forest right?" Aian said, sighing again. "Reiki have you ever tried slowing down for once?" Aian was cut off when he started to hear a faint rustling. He looked around where they were, checking to see anyone was sneaking up on them. "Reiki, do you hear that?" Aian could hear rustling a few ways off northeast from their position. Aian continued to listen, hearing the rustling moving further away and then getting close again. From what Aian could tell, it sounded like a patrol. Wherever they were it was close by; Aian hoped the fortress was as well and slowly started making his way towards the rustling, making sure not to make any loud noises as he progressed towards the noise.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 3rd December 2012, 9:35 pm

Reiki listened as the rustling approached, louder and louder. Probably a scouting group.... They won't be ready for us at all. I don't feel up to taking on too many at once, so let's try and keep this quiet. Reiki whispered as they crept silently towards the noise. Reiki didn't exactly like the stealth type of approach, but he wasn't stupid either. He knew it was the best approach for them to take in this kind of scenario.

The two of them decided to hide behind some trees as the rustling grew louder and louder. They could hear a voice not to far off in the distance, mumbling to himself. "Stupid boss... Why do I] have to be the one to patrol the stupid forest. No one even bothers to come anywhere near here!!!!" He shouted, as he approached Reiki and Aian's hiding place. Once he passed by, Reiki jumped out and sucker punched him in the back of the head, knocking him out cold.

Reiki stared at the unconscious bandit for a while. He was wearing some really awkward clothing for a group of bandits. Then Reiki spawned an idea. Well theres only one of him... So you wanna be the one to wear this ridiculous thing or should I? I'm thinking one of us walks into their camp disguises as this poor sod, then have the other wait just outside the camp in case things go horribly wrong. What do you think, sound like a good idea?

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 3rd December 2012, 9:55 pm

Aian watched as Reiki knocked the oncoming patrol guard out, and listened to his idea. Aian was socially awkward around new people, despite trying to get better. "Reiki, I will blow our cover cause I am too...well inept at social conversation with others like this guy. You however are more adept at it, you should be the one to get inside. You have a better chance." Aian stated, making sure no other guards were around. "We better hurry, or else we might lose our chance." Aian dragged the unconscious body out from any view back to where they were hiding behind the trees.

Aian then nodded to his partner and gave him some space so he could dress up and great ready for their undercover operation. Aian began to think to himself about what could go wrong and where he should position himself exactly. He couldn't get close if there were guards on top of the fortress, and then there was the fortress material: If it was wood, it would be easy for him to break through, but if it was Stone, Aian would have to find a different way to get to his partner's aide if anything were to happen.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th December 2012, 11:19 am

Reiki listened as Aian explained how if it we're him, he would blow the entire point of sneaking in due to being socially inept. He sighed and replied Yeah, I suppose you're right. They then proceeded to haul the body back behind the trees where they we're before. Aian gave him room as Reiki disguised himself as the bandit, who ironically looked a bit like him. He walked over to Aian and laughed, stating Hmmm... not bad, but I fancy myself in Winter! Anyway, let's get this started. Night is a perfect time to sneak in and I doubt anyone will bother to recognize I'm not this poor loser. Let's go then! Reiki then charged in the direction the guard came from.

It took about ten minutes, but he managed to reach the bandits fortress without any issue. He walked up to the front gate, as he was greeted by the front guards. "Hey Runt, back from your patrol already?" one of them asked. ..R...Runt? Is that seriously what this guys name is!? Reiki thought, trying to keep a straight face. Yeah and just like every other time, there's not a DAMN thing out there! Seriously why do we even bother with a patrol if there's nothing to patrol FOR!? he shouted angrily, as he walked right past them without any issue. "And there's Runt's bitching for the day..." one of them sighed, as the other laughed. Luckily his personality wasn't far from my own I guess..... This outta be easy then! Reiki snickered, as he looked around trying to familiarize himself with the innards of the fortress.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th December 2012, 12:08 pm

Aian watched as his partner went to the fortress, following a good distance behind to keep out of sight. He watched as his partner got through the guards with ease, and sighed in relief. Aian took it upon himself to examine the fortress from the outside. He started running around the fortress looking at it's structure. It was stone on the bottom with large wooden pillars sticking out to make the rest of the wall. Aian knew that he could break through the wooden pillars with no trouble given enough momentum, but the one problem he could see was where he would possibly land. Aian didn't want to hurt anyone that did not need to get hurt.

Aian went behind a large tree, sat down, and began to think. I need to find an easier way inside then busting through a random point, this is a rather small fortress but there could be more than just sleeping quarters for the thugs inside, there could possibly be other residense that did not deserve to get harmed. There has to be a different way. He thought to himself as he meditated over the thought. Aian made sure to keep his hearing up in order to hear any form of sign that Reiki had begun to fight.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th December 2012, 2:51 pm

Reiki walked around the fortress for some time, trying his best not to raise any suspicion to himself. Alright, no sweat. Gonna go in to where there boss is, beat the living crap out of him, and then Aian will help me fight my way out of this. No sweat at all! Reiki thought to himself. As he looked around, he noticed there weren't all that many buildings. He approached a very large, ornate wooden door, with skulls dangling off it. The door appeared to lead into a downward tunnel, given the shape of the outside of it. That's why there's so few anything up here.... the real bulk of their fort must be underground! Oh man this just got a whole load more complicated... he thought, looking around noticing that there were a lot of smaller doors shaped just like this one, leading downward.

As Reiki approached the door, he was stopped by the two guards. "Hold it, Runt! Exactly what business do you have with Urlong?" one of them asked, pointing a sword at Reiki. So this is where the boss is.. he thought as he proceeded to answer the guards question. Relax I just wanna talk to him. It's important, now can I please get through? Reiki asked, as he began to step forward. The guard then changed his stance and yelled "Runt never bothered with manners. Get the other men, we got a smart ass intruder!" he yelled, as the other guard ran through the door and slammed it behind him. Others that we're walking inside the fort ran down to the lower levels as well as this Marauder charged at Reiki.

Good! I was getting tired of this sneaking around bull shit! Reiki yelled at the top of his lungs, tearing off the top half of the bizarre bandit outfit. Let's start this party! Ice Dragon's Hammer Tail!! he chanted, slamming his fists together bring forth his dragon's magic circle. A pillar of ice, about 9 feet in length with ice spikes at the end of it, shot out and became an extension of his right arm. Pulling it back, he swung it at the Marauder, successfully hitting him. However, the Marauder was fast enough to guard with his blade, reducing the impact of Reiki's spell. He was sent a couple feet before quickly retaliating back onto his feet. "Not bad kid, but you're gonna have to do better than that!!" the maruader shouted at him, as he skillfully swung his blade around at an incredible rate as he charged Reiki. Alright then, it wouldn't be any fun if it wasn't a challenge!! Reiki shouted back, as he began to charge the marauder as well.

Last edited by EclipseEx9 on 4th December 2012, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 2:51 pm

The member 'EclipseEx9' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) StrongMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th December 2012, 5:23 pm

Aian was meditating, thinking, when he started hearing a large amount of yelling and foot steps coming from the fortress. "Looks like Reiki finally started...or got caught." Aian said, getting up to his feet. He ran to the front of the base to find the doors open, and runs inside. "Saves me the trouble of breaking in." He said under his breath as he ran. He noticed a large group of people running to a door in the back of the village, Aian followed.

(after roll)
    The group seemed held up so Aian took his chance. There were six of them that he could pick off quickly, two bandits and four Raiders. Aian knew that they would not go down as quick as possible, so he punched his fists together, his Dragon magic circle appearing under him as he ran and flowed up his body to cover himself in flexible Iron. "Iron Dragon Body!" He chanted to himself. Aian continued to run, the six of them turning, hearing him approach. Aian continued his charge as the six prepared for him to get into range.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 4th December 2012, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 5:23 pm

The member 'NightDrivenEn7' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster

#3 'Monster Dice' :

#4 'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster

#5 'Monster Dice' :

#6 'Monster Dice' :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th December 2012, 5:57 pm

Reiki was busy dealing with the assaulting marauder when Aian came charging in. Better deal with this quickly, don't want him hogging all my fun! Reiki thought, as he swung his hammer again at the marauder. He successfully hit the marauder, but he shrugged it off as if it we're nothing. It shattered on impact and the marauder came charging at him, displaying a flurry of 5 skillful sword swings. Reiki tried his best to dodge, but he got hit by two of the swings across the chest, but managed to dodge the rest of them. Reiki jumped back, putting distance between him and the marauder as he muttered Damn this guy is stronger than the rest of these punks.... I may have to work a bit harder on this one. Alright then, let's dance! Ice Dragon's Slide! Reiki shouted, extending his left hand and shooting forth the ice from it. Alright, just like I did with Aian.. he thought as he weaved circles around the marauder, building up speed. He pulled his left hand up and gained about 30 feet in height.

Reiki coated his right hand in a feint white, freezing cold aura and put himself in a downward slope. Even if you block this, you're still going to receive its damage. Ice Dragons he chanted, before getting within 5 feet of the Marauder SHOTGUN FIST!!! Reiki shouted, thrusting his fist towards the marauder. The shotgun noise from the punch had scared off the local wildlife, as birds scattered wildly. The marauder tried to block, but Reiki maneuvered under his blade and landed the punch straight into the marauders gut. The 9 icicles shot point blank into him, tearing through the marauders leather armor. Reiki pulled his fist away and closed his eyes, sighing as the marauder fell to the ground. Reiki felt no remorse. It was kill, or be killed. Oi, Aian! You need any help over there? Reiki asked his partner as he turned towards the 6 bandits Aian was dealing with.

Last edited by EclipseEx9 on 4th December 2012, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 5:57 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th December 2012, 6:05 pm

Aian could hear fighting going on behind the wall of men as he charged. Aian decided to continue on running forward to keep up his momentum so that he could get to his partner faster. The six who had their attention on Aian charged, all of them attacking at once with their swords. Aian seeing them coming, attempted to block their attacks;
    (First set of rolls is them attacking, second set is me attempting to block)
    The first one to attempt to land a strike was one of the Raiders, Swinging down at Aian's head; but Aian grabbed sword as he came down and threw him to the side. The next two were the Urlong bandits which attack at the same time. Aian side stepped each of them, dodging their attacks as they go flying past him with their momentum. The final three then came down upon Aian at the same time in a triangle based formation. Aian threw his two arms up over his head and blocked the three swords with his forearms covered in Iron magic. The swords didn't do much damage to his armor or to Aian, as he then grabbed then pushed the three away.

It was now time for Aian to take to the attack, hoping his attacks would make an effect.
    (Third set of rolls is me attacking, fourth set is them attempting to block)
    Aian started with one of the raiders that was behind him, charging at him quickly after he had landed from Aian pushing him back; but the Raider managed to jump aside making Aian miss. Aian slid to a quick halt and launched himself at the rest of the group. While running forward, He aimed for the closest Raider next, throwing a punch that he easily side stepped away. Aian found the two bandits farther away from the raiders and kept up his charge. Aian jumped into the air and came down upon the two with a double punch, hoping to take them both out instantly; yet the two bandits used their swords to block which shattered instantly upon Aian's heavy impact. Aian jumped away, aiming at the remaining two raiders he had not attacked: The first one Aian ran to, he tried to throw a kick, which the raider used his shield to block. Aian jumped off the shield in time before the raider could retaliate and flew to the next one. Aian appeared to be throwing a punch as he fell, which the raider held up his shield for; yet Aian opened up his palm and landed on the shield, his right shin and foot glowing white, "Iron Dragon Kick!" he chanted as he swung around the shield to the Raider's right rib cage. However, the raider saw the attack coming and used his shoulder to block, though he was sent flying away with a busted shoulder landing on the ground.

Aian heard his partner call over to him, "Oi, Aian! You need any help over there?" from behind the wall of men that still separated them. Though Aian didn't doubt Reiki could use his slide to just skid through them all to his aid, Aian was not having much trouble with the six he was fighting. "I am all set Reiki, we got to take them all out anyway, just handle what you can grab." Aian stated, putting his attention back to the six Urlongs now scattered about in front of him.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 4th December 2012, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 6:05 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th December 2012, 6:36 pm

Reiki smirked at his partners response. Alright, FREE GAME THEN!!! Reiki shouted, as he slammed his hands onto the ground. His dragon circle appearing below him, he chanted Ice Dragon's Mountain Pillars!!! as his 6 foot tall ice pillars shot forth into the crowd of people. Two of the Urlong bandits and one Raider got lucky in dodging, whilst the others, including another Marauder, got hit by the blunt force of the pillars. Reiki knew this would weaken them a bit. After pissing off about 10 of em, he thrusted his arms into the air, holding his magic circle above them as another glowed on the middle of his back. Dragon Form: Ice Dragon's Scale Armor and Freezing Wings!! dropping his hands to his side as he chanted this, the magic circle enveloped Reiki, coating him in an ice form giving him an ice dragonoid type form, while the circle on his back shot forth a pair of radiant ice wings, all molded after his dragon parent. Give it all you've got... Reiki muttered as they charged at him, floating in the air just above the ground with his wings, the lesser of the bandits being slightly frightened by his dragonoid appearance.

The marauder attacked first, going for a running overhead slash. Reiki was easily able to side step this, given the fact he was now floating. The rest of them decided to encircle him and charge at him, swinging all it once. Confident, Reiki simply curled up into a ball and let them attack. Absorbing all the hits, they made a slight crack in his armor, but nothing compared to what Aian was capable of doing to him.

Reiki gave a sneering grin. That all? Heh, my turn. he said in a serious tone, as he burst forth from his curled form. He charged the marauder first at high speeds, throwing a punch directly at him. The marauder skilfully dodged, if just barely. Reiki easily banked right and just flew at the other bandits, landing punches though they we're blocked. Even when blocking, they were being pushed back several feet from the sheer power and momentum of Reiki's punches. His last one successfully hit one of the Raiders, sending him flying straight into the wall of the fortress, knocking them out cold.

Last edited by EclipseEx9 on 4th December 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 6:36 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) StrongMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 6:50 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Miss Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) FailedBlock Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) Block
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th December 2012, 7:16 pm

Aian continued to evade the attacks of his six first opponents, but Reiki's transformation had scarred reinforcements to take on Aian's none threatening form. Three more bandits, four more Raiders, and now two marauders now circled Aian. Seeing himself now surrounded and highly out numbered, Aian did the one thing he could think of. "Time to ends this." He said, kneeling down low. All the Urlongs thinking it was him giving up, they rushed at him, closing the circle and nearly covering him from view. However, Aian made a mighty leap into the air, high above all the Urlongs. Aian cupped his hands and began swinging down to give him self speed to start rolling forward continuously. A magic circle enveloped his fists, and turned them into a giant hammer. Aian began to fall, aiming for the horde underneath him. He continued to spin, gaining more and more momentum.

All the Urlong's were confused, standing in a circle looking for their target that vanished as they were about to attack. One of the Marauders looked down to see a shadow gaining in size, as he looked up he saw Aian coming down. He tried to warn his comrades, but it was too late. Aian took one final spin forward, before being in range to slam his hammer down onto the ground, encasing all sixteen of the Urlongs within the impact. "Iron Dragon Stomp!" He roared as the ground broke. However, unknown to Aian about the underground inner sanctum, the ground collapsed under the heavy impact, and started a chain reaction within the court yard, causing a large cave in- taking Aian along with it. As the dust settled, Aian found himself underneath a small layer of rubble that he pushed off. The cave in took off most of his armor, but he could not see any of the Urlongs he was fighting or their reinforcements getting up from it either. "Well....That was unexpected." He mumbled to himself. He looked up to see the hole he had made and hollered out to his partner. "Reiki! You All right up there!?" Not knowing where he was, or wanting to get ambushed and circled around again, Aian moved away from the hole and to a convenient doorway that led to the main hall. Aian went into the hall way, and began rushing toward's his partner, now being able to get side by side as they fight the hoard. However, Aian felt a pain in his leg and fell on one of the steps. His leg was damaged from the cave in, making him unable to move temporarily, now being able to feel it calming down from the rush. He looked up the stairs to hear the fighting going on and shouted to his partner once more, "Reiki! I am at the end of the stairs, but I can't move, You going to be all right?" He waited for his partner's response, hoping no more Urlongs showed up at the bottom. Aian looked down the hall to see a large door at the end. "That must be where their leader is..." He stated to himself, and tried to get his leg back to strength again.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 4th December 2012, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 7:16 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) StrongMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) StrongMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th December 2012, 7:45 pm

Reiki saw Aian as he was gaining momentum, about to do the move he almost hit Reiki with at the end of their training together. Aian th- Dammit too late! Reiki tried to warn his partner, but was too late as he was already falling towards the ground. Reiki shot up into the air and watched as the entire area they were just fighting in caved inward into the underground section. The dust was quite massive. Reiki didn't hear his partner say anything, so he descended into the hole. Jeez.... he took out the guys I was fighting too... And the poor suckers in this bathroom.... he muttered to himself, before he heard Aian call out to him. "Reiki! I am at the end of the stairs, but I can't move, You going to be all right?" Reiki followed the sound of where his friends voice came from, still coated in his armor, until he found Aian on the stairs, resting his damaged leg. Yeah I'm fine. he said as he approached closer. Which evidently is more than can be said for those poor bastards... You realize you just wrecked everyone we were previously fighting, right? AND destroyed their bathroom... I'm teaching you well aren't I? he laughed, unconcerned with the fact that more of the gang could be showing up at any minute.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 4th December 2012, 7:53 pm

"... I'm teaching you well aren't I?" Aian heard his partner ask, laughing unconcerningly. Aian didn't realize where he had made the cave in, but now noticed that it was in deed the bathroom. However, Aian did not see any joy or anything to get him to laugh at what happened. Aian hoped he wouldn't have to officially kill anyone, and yet he had just killed dozens of people in one careless move. Aian looked down at his injured leg grim-fully. Deep in his mind he could hear Kamuy laughing at what had happened, calling him a murderer. Aian kept his head low, losing track of where they were and what dangers could happen at any instant.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th December 2012, 8:08 pm

Reiki stopped laughing when his friend didn't respond. He sighed and uttered Again with this... Reiki walked closer to Aian, knelt down and placed his hand on his shoulder as he looked Aian dead in the eyes. It's kill, or BE killed Aian. There's no way these idiots would have listened to reason at all. They were trying to kill us, and we got them first. That's all that happened. You're NOT a murderer and neither am I. We did what we had to, and the missions that happen from here on out are gonna be like this maybe even worse at times. It's not going to get any easier to accept, we're just gonna have to deal with it as it comes. Reiki said in a confident tone. He hoped his speech would get through to Aian, he needed him at the ready in case the leader was getting ready to attack them.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th December 2012, 8:08 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) StrongMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) NormalMonster Ever Fake Your Own Death? (Eclipse and Night) WeakMonster

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:39 am