Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character)

Oberon Lightbringer
    Oberon Lightbringer

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Archbishop Uther.
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character) Empty Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character)

Post by Oberon Lightbringer 5th September 2015, 12:59 am

Name: Oberon Lightbringer
    Birthday: 1/11
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: The only characteristic worth noting os Oberon's glowing eyes, which are often depicted as a holy glow that radiates, overtaking the majority of his pupils, eye whites, and irises.

Personality:
    "Oberon... Alas, hero of Earth-land you give me a greater gift than you know. Long have I struggled to forgive myself for my terrible transgressions. My soul has become wicked with unbearable anxiety, dark thoughts... distancing me from the Light. I recall clearly the gleam of pride in my eyes as the forces of darkness stood before me, eager to defeat the enemies of the Light... And here you stand before me, Young Oberon, showing me that same eager gleam in your eyes . . . Eager to defend your people, no matter the cost. Young Oberon, I grant upon you the Title of Lightbringer, for My child, I have watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness. Fighting only with Wisdom and Strength. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, you shall wield the Grimore of Paladins."

Oberon is a brave and wise man of action - still very arrogant, impulsive and straightforward. He in his childhood was still a very inspiring leader and tactful warrior, leading his men by example. In his general conversations with others, he appears to be witty and easy-going, yet able to hold true to his decisions and make others accept them. Like many paladins in the past, Oberon is extremely loyal to those he follows into battle, as well as his allies in whatever organization he is in. However, on the other hand, Oberon is vindictive, occasionally loosing control (as described in the letter below), and never took well to losing. He always sought the approval of others (such as his father) and often felt under appreciated.

He could not stand the thought of others betraying his trust, going as far as making his now deceased soon-to-be wife promise never to deny him anything of importance. His intentions were however, Pure, and more often than not Oberon's zealous and weathered face showed kindness and wisdom. He is after all The Paladin King Uther's only appointed apprentice, but regrets to admit that violence is the only way to solve some problems in this world. Possessing a rich, commanding voice and great physical strength, Oberon is also capable of gentleness and compassion, though he does not suffer fools.

Oberon, despite all of his faults, would like nothing more than to die defending the earth from those he cares about, and those he is entitled to protect. More often than not Oberon will willingly stride directly into combat, placing himself in the center of the most brutal wars and fights imaginable to retain the peace he seeks for this world. He places himself in danger to spare his allies. He is at his peak against demons and undead, and brings his full array of spells and abilities to bear against these creatures . . . Oberon is a valiant Paladin, and will do anything it takes to protect those who need to.

"I will never rest until the forces of darkness fall beneath my fists."

Oberon, wielder of the Grimore of Paladins, is a very zealous being that has a brutal and righteous rage deep within him which has often manifested as one of his spells. This rage, this driving of his soul to the most dangerous parts of Earth-land, it could be the barbed wire surrounding his heart, slowly letting the pain drive him mad? Or the fact that he lost almost everything in pursuit of becoming a Paladin.

Oberon himself is an incredible leader and has an immense knowledge of strategies and battle-plans, as well as a reserve of inspirational speeches prepared to give his troops what's needed to battle onwards. Under a leader Oberon has some difficulty certain orders that go against his own code of conduct, such as killing off innocents. As such he is at times finding himself at odds ends when it comes to having an actual idea of what he's doing or being ordered to go and do something that would surely end in the deaths of many innocents. He will without a doubt, go against a direct order that could injure someone who isn't the 'target'. Otherwise, under an actual strategist rather than a young kid without an idea of what he's doing, he works fine.

• Holy ground He feels at home in a temple or place of holy origins.
    • The Grimore of Paladins I
    • Light places Oberon feels as though at home in places of bright lights. He is after all a Holy Paladin.

Dislikes:

• Dark Places How else is he supposed to be able to read?
    • The Undead "I shall smite each and every one of you, and then reduce you to ashes."
    • The Cursed lands There are whispers calling his name. They're ANNOYING.

Motivations:

• Mastery over the Grimore Oberon wants to master the Grimore of Paladins, and all of its secrets.
    • Uther's voice: Oberon is driven onward by the lingering spirit of Uther, the creator of the Grimore.
    • Life Live life to the fullest or not at all.

Fears:

• Dying without a successor: Oberon's particular form of magic is based on bloodlines and teachings passed down for centuries. Without passing on his Grimore before he dies or choosing a successor worthy of reading the secrets within the book, no other Paladin will be given his abilities.
    • Zombie invasions Oberon has had nightmares of the undead starting an invasion of soul-controlled magic zombies coming from the far north created via a plague made by a possessed helmet frozen in a block of ice on top of a castle-mountain . . . yeah, thats really specific.
    • Losing his way Oberon does not want to descend into a path of shadows that would eventually lead to him becoming an unworthy user of the Grimore.

General Appearance

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Hair: Oberon's hair is strange, while being brown an unusual effect caused by his genes has caused its long straight hair to gain locks of white hair at the front.
    Eyes: Originally blue, however holy energies have rendered them a glowing radiating yellow.
    Skin Tone: Pale white.
    Appearance: Oberon is the ideal incarnation embodying the true face of a "knight." Having distinguished facial features that are of course above average in regards to facial structure (handsome), a square jaw and strong cheekbones that bring out how defined his face is. His face is regarded as being full of youth and life, as his eyes are literally radiating with yellow holy energies that light up his pale white skin. Oberon's hair is long and brown with two locks of white hair hanging down in front of his face. From the neck down, Oberon is an extremely well built man with well defined muscles and various war-torn scars that come from a lifetime of hard work and battles that have made him into the Paladin he is today. Clothing-wise Oberon is often seen wearing a blue sash around his neck and shoulder that carry a large and mystical gold-bound book with a solid enchanted silver cover. His clothing consists of brown leather, white metal plates, and various chainmail leggings that serve no actual armor purposes. All in all, Oberon is the Ideal knight.

Guild/Council

Guild: Rune Knights (The combat Corps)
    Tattoo: On the back of his neck. Underneath his cool hair.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character) Empty Re: Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character)

Post by Hikachu 5th September 2015, 2:02 am

Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character) YdROJZD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oberon The Lightbringer (Replacement character) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 11:50 pm