Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST)

Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 468.75

Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST) Empty Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST)

Post by Kai Dehiro 31st July 2015, 5:53 am

A hooded man used the darkness of the night in order to hide himself. Where he was was not for certain, but the fact that he was not near Shadelle was already making the man want to kill his target. But instead of a quick, clean death like he was ordered to give, the man wanted to execute a slow, screaming death for his target. To do that, he was going to have to become a legal mage of their nation so that he would be able to gather more intel on the man he was hunting down. It was not going to be an easy task according to Cain, but Kai knew that in order to get close to the enemy, you need to do what the enemy did. The unfortunate event that occurred was how his magic power was switched when the man crossed the borders of Shadelle and into Fiore. He used to be the commander of Cain's army, but now he was nothing more than a mere scrapling. Kai hated to be seen as a lower being... He really just about everyone who was not in his homeland. Cold, yellow eyes scanned a weird looking town, it was not anything he was familiar to. Was there a map or anything of the sort? Hmph, this place is a joke! If it weren't for that damn magic border, Shadelle can fuck up this place worse than we did Endelle! Kai thought to himself as he continued to walk amongst the small crowd of people, hanging his head down as he looked downwards, hoping that no one would see his glowing eyes. They really ruined his disguise at night, which is why he depended heavily on the hoodie.

A child was able to see them though, due to her short size. Her pink eyes locked into his yellow ones, curiosity being shown. Hey mister! Who are you? The girl asked the man, trying to spark up a conversation. Kai closed his eyes and let out a sigh of annoyance once he realized this. There was no time for this, this girl served him no purpose. Screw off kid! I don't have time for your bullshit! Kai whispered loudly before walking away from the girl. Behind him, he could hear the sound of crying behind him, fading footsteps right after the fact. What did he care about her though? Blunt and honest, it was just that girl who had to grow up. If she was useless, she needs to know that she is useless. Shadelle would not put up with that sort of garbage, it was such a shame that this place would. His target had it easy on him, a weak one like himself would deserve such a pathetic place. So far, no evidence of a real mage has been shown. If Kai were to cast out a spell right now, he know that many people would be impressed if it were his light spells, or run away in fear if it were one of his dark spells.

Hmph, whatever. I don't have time for them, I have my own partners to help me on this one. Kai said to himself before putting out his palm loosely, this weak spell being one of his best due to the magic border. It was a shame that he was going to have to reteach himself the spells that he was able to wipe out nations with. Cain better pay him well with that bounty of his, this target was going to be a rougher catch than expected. This might take years for him to actually carry out. His palm was being swarmed with bright white light, the Dream magic was taking effect. This was a nice effect to the spell before it was carried out. The hooded man closed his eyes and breathed gently, not opening them until he heard his spell. Two sheep were then summoned, one with bright white wool that glowed in the dark, the other with dark wool that gave off a good magic flow. The bright one let out an adorable "Baaa" sound, causing Kai to open his eyes and notice the two Dream Sheep. Mirabelle and Niko. We need to find some place to sleep, help me search out the scene for an inn... We're lost enough as it is...

(OOC: Kai is an aggressive and arrogant one. Sorry for the cursing)
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST) Empty Re: Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST)

Post by Yvonne 13th August 2015, 4:36 am

She stood under the cool shade of an oak tree, following the movements of a certain shadow like character as he moved from a girl towards an unnoticed area before activating a spell. She could tell he was doing so from the sheer amount of magical energy radiating off him. Though it was not powerful enough to concern the violet haired girl, the regal nature it gave off did command her attention to the brooding character.

Raven had stopped by the nearest town to get some food for her to devour within the confines of her office once she starts her work. However, on her way back, she spotted a rather questionable figure dragging himself through the crowd. He must have wished for the crowd to not notice him since his head was down but even so, some of the not so bus townsfolk were already looking at him. Among them, wearing just a plain shirt and jeans was Raven, Sabertooth’s guild master.

“So, would you mind telling me why you are using a spell in the middle of a town?” she asked once she approached the hooded figure. Her expression was grim with a mix of menace. She didn’t understand this figure well and from what she did, something put her off edge. “You might as well state your name and reason to be here while you are at it.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST) QoRmBvD
    Kai Dehiro
    Kai Dehiro

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 468.75

Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST) Empty Re: Intro: Kai's Role (OP to all ST)

Post by Kai Dehiro 13th August 2015, 7:20 am

You speak to me with a tone that I don't like. I'm not forced to give you any information. The hooded man answered, closing his eyes to cover the glow that they give off. Now he was depending on the nighttime sky and the hood over his head to keep his face covered. Mirabelle, the Light Dream Sheep pranced around happily as she tried to bump into the newcoming lady that had approached him, she seemed to have taken a liking to the strange lady already. The man did not even care to look at her, so far, she has proven to him nothing about her importance, meaning she probably wasn't right now. And if she were not going to provide him with some place to sleep, then he might as well keep walking. The other side of him wanted to retort about his usage of magic, it was his magic, and they were sheep. People liked sheep, especially at night, so why would she be concerned about him using magic in the first place if it harmed no one. I take it you're a mage, knowing magic from animals with simply a glance. Give me a reason why I should acknowledge you instead of walk by you. Kai demanded, stopping in his tracks for once for someone else. This person was able to confirm his magic being magic, knowledge like that might show someones use. He didn't back down to anyone regardless, though her magic sense is strong, Kai would not let himself be pushed around. There was no reason to respect her, or anyone for that matter other than Cain.

My name is not important. And people get lost, that's reason enough in my opinion. Kai answered, not batting an eye, or opening them at all for that matter. He was like a puzzle, you won't get the answer without picking at it a few times. Niko walked up besides the boy, the Dark Dream Sheep not too caring for the lady that arrived. Mirabelle however seemed to be taking a liking to the lady, nudging at her leg playfully as if she were a pet. A little "Baaa" sound escaped from it's lips as it tilted and fell over by accident, only to get back up onto it's feet and nudge at the womans leg again. The sound Mirabelle made caught the mans attention, allowing him to turn his head over his shoulder, then finally open his bright yellow eyes. It seems Mirabelle is taking a liking to you. Maybe you're not as useless as you look. He said before turning his body around completely, his hood still in place, by his eyes revealed at least. You have my attention, now what do you want?

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:26 am