Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

OoC Role play!

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

OoC Role play! Empty OoC Role play!

Post by NightDrivenEn7 21st September 2012, 8:07 pm

Description: Basically, this is where you can just have fun doing whatevs, no plot, no specific way to be for a character, just have fun. You still use your character, but you get free reign over how they can act. Like if your character is shy, you can make them something else adn everyone can be random. The post order, is whoever comes here first and makes a statement, followed. The Post Order Rules apply, within 24 hours if no one replies, the order continues on. Have fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

OoC Role play! Empty Re: OoC Role play!

Post by Alleria 23rd September 2012, 10:07 pm

Alleria woke up. She did not knew where she was and how she got there. The last thing she remembered was driving off into the sunset while holding a bottle of rum. She had just finished a covert operation mission and although the mission was completed she had to resort to underhanded means to attain it and that brought a tinge of disdain to her lips. So the solution, get drink up and get wasted.

Unfortunately, drinking and driving does not really go hand in hand. She had a pounding headache and matching body ache and she was lost in who knows where. Her mode of transportation, a magic powered carriage was now lodged between two trees. Staggering, she stood up. Took a few steps towards grass floored clearing and dropped down again and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 24th September 2012, 3:00 am

Leonard was walking in the Wilderness. He was wearing a ragged cloak, much like that of a Hermit's and was holding a staff on his left hand. He had isolated himself from society to meditate. And he has been doing this for a week now. And as he was walking, he noticed a crash site by the trees. He went closer to investigate what has happened. He saw a carriage lodge between two trees and a girl a few steps from the it. He approached the girl to see if she was alright. Leonard checked her vitals and to his relief, the girl was alright. It seemed that she was just passed out and drunk as he can smell the liquor on her. Leonard couldn't leave the girl like this, so he decided to take her to his shack that was nearby. Leonard picked the girl up and carried her towards his home.

When they had arrived, Leonard placed the girl on the bed. He then prepared to make some tea and soup for her. After a while of preparing, he went out to get more ingredients for the soup outside.

OoC Role play! 60684_s
    OoC Role play! 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 25th September 2012, 11:19 pm

When Alleria came to, the first thing she noticed was the the ground had suddenly become softer. Soft like a mattress but not quite soft as the one she had back on her bed. She also felt that the surface was raggedy and not prickly. She was expecting to see the sky when she opened her eyes, instead she was greeted by a worn wooden roof.

"Where the heck am I?" she said as she slowly rose from the bed. She looked around, it was a small wooden shack. Somebody must have found me and brought me here. A hermit maybe...a pervy hermit? A pervy hermit?! She looked down and tried to feel her body. Good, still clothed and everything seems fine.

She got up from the bed and tried to look for the mysterious good samaritan. This place is really old. she thought as she looked at the furniture around. "Must be a secret resting place...Oh food!" she said as she made her way to the kitchen.

"I hope the owner of the house doesn't mind me helping myself." and she began to eat and drink the stuff laid out before her.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 26th September 2012, 2:50 pm

Leonard returned to the shack carrying a few spices to add to the soup. When he opened the door, he sighed in relief to find the girl awake. "Ah... You're awake. That's a relief. Leonard said. He placed the spices on the table and took a spoon to taste the soup himself. Even without the spices, the soup tasted nice. Leonard placed the spoon on the table and sat beside the girl slowly and with a sigh as his butt reached the bed. "You had an exciting night didn't you miss?" Leonard said with a laugh and continued. "So, what's your name? And how did you ended up in that situation?"

OoC Role play! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 29th September 2012, 7:51 pm

Questions were racing through her mind. She knew who this guy was, Leonard Dragonbane, the guild master of Fairy tail. It was lucky for her that she still had her cloak or he might have recognized her. What the heck is he doing here? And what name should i tell him.
    "Uh my name? My name is..." she looked around for things that can inspire a name. She spotted the spices that he had brought along with him and saw rosemary and sage.
    "My name is Rosemary Sage. I have no idea how I go here. I was too hammered last night so i cant remember. Where are we exactly and who are you?" she told him.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 29th September 2012, 8:59 pm

Leonard saw the girl look around for a little while. As if she was unsure of what to answer. Although he suspected that to be normal considering the events that had happened. Finally, the girl told him that her name was Rosemary Sage. She told her what happened to her and asked him who he was. "My name's Leonard. I live here in the woods all by myself. Well at least for only a few months, until I calm myself down. I've been having trouble lately. But may I ask what did you do that lead to this event?" he said. He then looked closely at her, Leonard felt that he knew the girl. Like she was familiar "Hm... you look rather familiar. Have I seen you before?" he asked.

OoC Role play! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Night Dragiarda
    Night Dragiarda

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Night Dragiarda 22nd September 2013, 2:40 am

Night was sleeping under a tree in the park of Magnolia. She was having a dream from her past.

It was raining, and a three year old girl was running away from a house, towards the woods, tears streaming from her face. She kept running and never looked back. A few weeks latter Night was taking a nap underneath a a large tree she had found in the forest. She was awoken from the ground shaking, after a while she noticed the trees were also shaking. The little girl wondered what was causing this. Just then a a large figure emerged from the tree's ahead of her. The little girl gasped for what emerged was none other than a a dragon. The dragon had marvelous shiny blue scales, and its eyes were bright blue as well, and they glowed like a campfire at night time. The dragons wings were leathery, and a light blue in color. The dragons claws and spikes, and teeth were white as ivory. Tell me little one why is a hatchling like you wondering around on your own in a forest like this? Night just stared up at the dragon slack jawed. The dragon then repeated itself and Night answered. I ran away from home, Mommy and daddy hate me, they are always fighting, and they, they, they blame me for everything. they hit me and say I should not have been born, and so I ran away. The Dragon just stood there for a bit and then said Well they do not sound like parents, for parents do not treat there hatchlings like that. Do you have anyone else you can go to little one? Night shook her head. The dragon then said Well then would you like to be my hatchling little one? Night nodded eagerly, she could not believe a dragon would want her. Ok, then climb on, my home is a little ways away and I have to fly to get there Night walked up to the dragon and tried climbing on but she was to small. The dragon chuckled and then snaked its tail under the little girl and lifter her up onto it's back. Tell me your name little one Night! Well Night I am Miarda, I was the queen of the fire dragons, once, I look forward to our time together little one and with that Miarda took off with the little girl on her back

Night woke up with a start. She gently raised her right hand into the air, the one that bore the Fairy Tail guild seal in pink on the back of it. She said Mother, I miss you a tear leaked from her right eye and she brushed it away. She was Night Dragiarda, the Azure Fire Dragon Slayer, daughter of the queen of fire dragons Miarda. She looked up at the setting sun and smiled and set off for her house.

OoC Role play! 42ej6
    Night Dragiarda
    Night Dragiarda

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Night Dragiarda 23rd September 2013, 12:49 am

Night was walking home. Her hair was black with pink highlights, her eyes were pink, and her skin was pale white. She was about 5'11, and weighed around a 100 pounds. She wore a pink shoulder less short sleeved shirt, with a black coat over that, along with a pink skirt and a black pair of shorts were worn under the skirt, and on her feet she wore a pair of black sandals. She also had a small black satchel that she wore on her waist to hold her money in. She got to her house, it was a small cheap single floor house that only had a eat in kitchen, a sitting room, a bedroom and a bathroom. She entered the house and the first thing she heard was a small high pitched voice shouting. Were have you been! Wait let me guess you were sleeping again weren't you. Night just chuckled and said Yes, sorry I am late Sable A little cat walking on two legs came out from around the corner, all you could see of the cat were its paw like hands, tail and head for it was wearing a black robe that covered most of its body. The head was white with greyish black stripes, and the tail had the same pattern. You really need to break that habit you know said the exceed Sable. Night just sighed, she saw nothing wrong with sleeping, sure she did sleep quite a bit but that wasnt a bad thing was it? Well anyways were is dinner, it is your turn to cook tonight after all. Sable got a shocked look on her face No it is yours! Isnt it? Night sighed No I cooked last night it is your turn tonight Sable, let me guess you forgot. The exceed seemed to be lost for words at this. Well sandwich it is With that Night got to making her a pb&j Hey are you going to make me one? asked Sable Nope you forgot to cook so you can make your own sandwich Sable then grumbled meany Night just chuckled. She knew Sable was not all that upset, more or less just lazy when it came to her own food. While Night was eating Sable brought a flyer to the table. While you were out napping I went ahead and grabbed a job request, after all we are running low on money. Night nodded to her partner and picked up the job request. Hmm it was a job to hunt down a thief for 30,000 jewel. That was a bit for a thief wasnt it? She then looked at who the request was from, and paused when she read the name. The name was Frank Moon, she dropped the request just before a blue flame burst from her hand, and she clenched that hand into a fist. Frank Moon had been the man who had been her father until she had ran from home. She was tempted to not accept the job but she then remembered how young she had been when she had ran. She doubted the man would even recognize her. After all him and the woman that had been her birth mother had not cared. Well the pay is good, so I do not see why not. It is a simple job, so we set out tomorrow. sable nodded and then said something that made Night's stomach drop. Sure I already have the train tickets purchased Night hated transportation of any kind, for she got real bad motion sickness. Cant we just walk? asked Night hoping that Sable would say yes. Nope we would not meet the deadline, we have to take the train or we will never get there in time. replied the exceed. Ugh kill me know. said Night with a whimper Dont worry it wont be that bad, besides just think we have an easy job Night just nodded and finished her sandwich. Afterwards she took a quick bath and headed to bed.

OoC Role play! 42ej6

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:18 pm