Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 7:52 pm

She laughed as she listened to Towa talk about her pregnancy and watched her play with Keiya smiling happily as she did so, "You are so happy!~" She was too and she could not hide it watching her lover play with Keiya was fun and now she knew what to do as she walked over to the crib and smiled softly and looked at Towa, "I am gonna put her to bed for now~" She was smiling and kissed Keiya on the forhead pulling up a chair and letting her pull on her hand as she moved Towa to the bed and sat down in her chair, "Now then~" She then took a deep breath again and began to sing her lullaby for Keiya.

Once finished she looked at Keiya seeing the soft rise and fall of her chest as she slept soundly smiling softly herself and getting up quietly and moving over to Towa sitting beside her speaking in whispers, "I will bear a hild for you when I hit a certain point alright? I need to know I have made a large impact in this world before I bring another into it. . . Plus I don't feel quite ready to bring anything of mine into the world yet." She smiled and kissed Towa on the lips slowly removing her own dress and smiling, "I would rather take care of this little one while I can~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 10:41 pm

Towa smiled as Keira started singing, she loved this it was almost like a family. she simply sat a watched Keira, watching every aspect of the woman. Towa took a deep breath and undid the top of her dress, she smiled as Keiya stopped fussing. Keira turned around and sat down next to her, Towa ran her hand down Keira's body as she was finished undressing. "Love... you have made the largest impact you ever can." Towa undid the clasp holding the rest of her dress in place, she was not wearing any underwear. "We must be careful, i don't have control of the ability. I can make sure it happens but otherwise its random." Towa smiled, "Its a magical ability after all." Towa pulled Keira close, "When you are ready i will give you a child, but we must be careful if we." Towa's face blushed, "make love." Towa pushed the dress off the bed and crawled to the top. "I can be as patient as you wish, i will be here for you no matter when you decide. You will have every bit of love and support i can give you." Towa pulled the woman down and close. "Cause i love you." Towa pressed her lips against Keira's.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Post by Igsa Yeoja 25th July 2015, 4:07 pm

She looked at the love of her life and smiled cuddling her after she was pulled into her and rubbing Towa's belly, "I would not mind having a child with you~ Not now not ever~ It would be a gift!" she smiled and leaned in returning the kiss to the love of her life smiling as she pulled Towa into a roll with the woman on top of her and a wild grin on her face, "What do you say. . . We leave it up to fate this time and see if I do get pregnant?" she was grinning still as she pulled Towa into a large kiss ready to have some fun as she did.

~Fade to Black~

Once the fun was over she looked at her love and smiled kissing her neck and licking her fingers with a grin, "I think we should do it~ My armor can protect my body and I know you will be there~" She laughed and smiled as she hugged her and yawned as her mind began to wander, "Since I am 180 years old. . . What do you think that means? What am I? All I know is that my parents found me abandoned in the Arid Badlands. . ." she sighed and looked at her soon to be wife and giggled, "Maybe I am celestial spirit?~" She laughed and kissed her lovers neck again, "If so then. . . Where is my key?" She sighed and rolled onto her own side of the bed and yawned as she curled herself up, "D-Do you think it would be fine if I had the baby in me before we married?"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 25th July 2015, 6:59 pm

Towa smiled as Keira had decided to let fate decide, she pulled to woman close and let her have everything she wanted. Towa was quite happy for once, she was loved and loved someone so much so she was willing to give herself to passion. She would make sure Keyia would not be awoken by their actions, but she would not hold herself short either. She found herself laying next to Keria when the were don't, she was again asking questions about herself and life. Towa simply laid in place and listened, she smiled as Keria said she basicly wanted to do it. Towa sat up and pushed her hair back behind her ear. "I could not even begin to know what your age means, other then you will be with me longer than i expected." Towa gave a weak smiles. "My life span... is uncertain, and i thought you were human, meaning at most i had maybe 70 to 80 years with you." Towa laid back again and let Keria draw her into a hug, planting a kiss on her neck as she did, Towa giggled, "Stop that you might..." Towa nibbled on the woman's ear. She stopped after a few seconds, "If your a celestial spirit then we need to find you key quickly. I would be very angry if someone took you away from me." Towa took a deep breath of the woman, remembering this as best she could. She was ready for a bit of sleep but Keira's next question drove all hints of sleepiness from her. She grabbed the woman's shoulder and pressed her back flat against the bed, pinning her down as she climbed on top of her. "Who cares." Towa leaned in a kissed her deeply, holding the woman's arms to the bed as she did. She broke the kiss, "From what i know marriage is really to show that your claimed by another on top of the fact its a pledge to the gods or some such nonsense." Towa leaned in and kissed the woman neck, then her chest, moving south with her kissed.

~Fade To Black~

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:47 pm