Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private) Empty Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 10:33 am

Towa was first to wake the next morning, lying to the side of Kiera. She yawned and sat up, her hair a giant mess, she looked around the room. It was still dark out, the window didn't even show and signs of light. Towa smiled as she returned her sight to her still sleeping companion, Towa laid back down next to the sleeping redhead. she hear the shower turn on in the bathroom, it mean Sanshi was awake and getting ready for duty, it was Towa's one day off this week and she was looking forward to it. Towa sighed deeply and snuggled closer to the sleeping woman, waiting for her to awaken. Towa had to resist taking advantage of the situation, to her credit she was going great.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Guild : Lamia Scale.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Zuo Cii (Deceased)
    Experience : 187.5

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private) Empty Re: Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 11:05 am

She had been dreaming happily as she was seeing herself cuddling with Towa and maybe a bit more in the end. Soon enough however she woke up seeing Towa cuddled right up to her making her smile softly as she did her usual and licked Towas cheek, "Morning!~ How did you sleep?" she was giggling as she asked and got up a bit stretching her back as she yawned making sure to crack her spine a bit to make it feel better, "As for me I had many pleasant dreams!" She smiled and walked to her clothing after getting out of the bed her ankles cracking slightly as she walked until she picked up her old panties, "Ahhh time to put these on!" She laughed and put her old ones on that looked as if they were about to fall apart.

"So what is the plan for today Towa? Today is my one day I have no patrols scheduled." once that was done she picked up her clothes and looked at them with a smile as she put them on making sure to position her clothing on her breasts to hide the parts well, "There we go all dressed!" With that she smiled and sighed taking one more stretch as she walked over to where Towa would be and kisses her on the lips.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private) Empty Re: Matters of panties and other girly things. (Towa/Kiera Private)

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 11:21 am

Towa giggled as Kiera woke up and "Kissed" her, Towa found it adorable and simply watched the woman get dressed. Towa blinked at the woman and looked out the window again, she then flipped over on reached for the bed stand where she had a watch. Ofter shuffling things around a bit she found it, she picked it up and looked at it. 3 AM, Towa chuckled and got up, she grabbed Kiera's hands as she was dressing, pressing herself against the woman back. "It's only 3 in the morning." Towa undid everything the Kiera did and pushed her back into bed. "Lets just talk for now ok?" Towa hoped that it would be ok, so she asked her first question. "So... what do you wish for me to do in this?" Towa made and hand motion pointing at the two of the repeatedly. "I mean..." Towa blushed and diverted her eyes. "do you think your parents would approve of me?" Towa didn't even know what to ask now that she was in the hot spot.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 11:40 am

She yawned and felt as Towa undressed her again all the way and pushed her back into the bed as she yawned again, "Talk? Okay then~" She was still a bit tired but snapped awake when Towa asked if her parents would approve of her, "Approve? Psshhhh they would love ya!" The laughing began at this point as she looked at Towa with a smile as wide and contagious could be, "And as for what I want with our relation. . . Really I want a family. . . I only ever had my parents at the time and even they found me alone as a baby. . . So really I want the one thing I always wanted and that is family!" She laughed happily and smiled as she leaned in and kissed Towa on the neck and moved back a bit taking a deep breath herself, "As for my question. . . What did you mean by the tattoos showing my age?" This had been eating her since last night and she really wanted to know.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 12:03 pm

Towa was elated as Kiera told of what her parents would most likely think, but Towa knew better to believe it completely. She giggled again as Kiera kissed her neck, as she pulled back Towa ran her hand down the side of Kiera's body. She felt all the curves and muscles that where there, she kept smiling even though the next question was gonna be hard. "Well i guess... your... Damn it... i was hoping this didn't come up." Towa sighed, "Your age... you said your 18 right... that age your tattoo says.... is 180." Towa smiled at the woman, "Please know that i was worried how you would take it." Towa rolled on top of Kiera. "So... you want a family right... you... I... erm..." Towa blushed, "You know i can..." Towa looked right at Kiera, right into her eyes. "I can give you a child. It's a gift of my family, has something to do with the past." Towa pecked Kiera on the lips. "Something about not wanting a goddess to carry the child of a mortal or some such nonsense." Towa grabbed the woman's waist.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 12:21 pm

She laughed and blushed heavily as Towa felt down her side listening carefully to Towa's answer when her face grew with shock, "180 years old? But how is that even possible! I spent maybe. . . Then again. . ." The look of shock grew on her face as she smacked at it and sighed, "Ugghhhhhh I know why this is. . ." Soon enough however Towa had gotten on top of her igniting her blush all over again as she talked about how she could make her pregnant and she smiled and laughed a but, "For now don't you have a kids I need to help out with first before we get into that?~" She had a wide happy grin on her face as she said so and leaned in returning Towa's kiss in full and even playfully licking at her lovers lips. "As for the age thing. . . The reason I said I was 18 was because before they died my parents told my I was of age and to go find my path. . . When I got to Era I asked what being of age meant and was told it was 18 so I just assumed. . ." She looked at Towa with a small nervous grin, "I am sure though that me being 180 years old is fine. . .If a little confusing. . ." with that she laughed and rolled thei bodies to the opposite position as she was now on top of Towa, "So what kind of goddess were you hmm?~ A fertility goddess miss supple body?~" With that she would trace her fingers down the front of Towa's body a sly grin on her face.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 12:46 pm

Towa blinked at the response, it was quite funny that something like that was the reason. Towa laughed at it, "well i guess that explains it." Towa laughed only to shudder as Kiera ran her fingers down the front of he body. Towa grabbed Kiera's hand and interlocked her fingers with hers, pressing herself against her. "what i was does not matter, what matters is what i am" Towa kissed the woman passionately, she kept the kiss going for as long as she could. But all good things must come a an end, Towa pulled back for Kiera. "I am your lover... or perhaps mate is a better word for use to use?" Towa gave a coy smiled, "The question simply is... are you going to use your mate the way you want?" Towa rolled off of Kiera, for what ever reason she felt like Kiera was in control. She crawled farther back onto the bed and waited for Kiera to decide what to do. "I'm yours..." Towa smiled.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 1:08 pm

She blushed and gave a soft little moan as they pressed their bodies together and kissed and the moment that Towa asked what she wanted to do she gave a coy little smile and began to run her fingers around the hips of Towa, "Hmmmm I think maybe since it is so early maybe we got some time to. . . Wake up some urges?~" She laughed and pulled some covers over them no doubt about to do some very very~ Naughty things with Towa.

~Fade To Black~

Once the panting had finished and the cleaning had been done to the bed Keira got herself dressed once more and smiled back to Towa with a wicked grin, "So if I am 180 years old then just what am I? I have no clue and I never asked my parents at all. . . It leads one to wonder things you see." She giggled and looked at her own panties with a sigh, "Might be time to get new ones. . . I have only used this pair for around three years now." She gave off a sigh and put it on again as she put her outfit back on again today and looked at Towa with a grin, "So what is our plan for today Towa!?~"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 1:46 pm

Towa was very satisfied, she was positively glowing after their little fun. She lying on the bed still watching Kiera get dressed, smiling as she watched. "Mmm, i was thinking that we could go shopping to fix your little issue." Towa got up and moved over to her dresser, she opened it and pulled out some clothing. "We can get you some cute clothing if you want to." Towa got dressed and walked over to her bedside table, picking up her wallet. "I just got paid, and i want to treat you." Towa walked over and took arm, "and... i was going to go see my daughter in the hospital. she should be released today." Towa smiled, she felt a little guilty about forgetting for even as long as she did. "Is that ok with you?" Towa didn't think it would be an issue but you never know. "once i get Keiya my life becomes a lot harder..." Towa smiled. "will you help me? Keiya... is a werewolf so she will be a handful as she gets older." Towa gave Kiera's arm a squeeze. "If you want to..."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 1:53 pm

She smiled and blushed at the thought of shopping for new clothes and smiled, "I guess it could be really fun!I need a more serious look for when I head out on jobs as a rune knight. . ." she giggled and listened to her talk of Keiya before blushing as she squeezed her arm, "A hand full you say?~" she then grabbed both sides of Towa's chest and lifted her over her head with no problems, "I am quite the hard one to give a hand full!~" She laughed and set Towa back down gently making sure to pull her into a hug her hands open and rubbing Towa's back, "I will help you all you need, I am very much so in love with you after all!~ Oh! And maybe we can bring her a small present?~" She was happy as she could be right now walking to the door and making sure the her pockets had what she needed as she nodded and looked at Towa with a smile, "Well shall we go?~"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 2:58 pm

Towa chuckled at the need to be more serious, "No need to look to serious... I don't want you at act like someone your not." Towa pulled on Kiera's arm. "Lets go..." Towa would lead the way out of the Rune Knight headquarters into the city. She really didn't know where she was going sadly, she was not much for shopping. She knew what she wanted most of the time and didn't window browse much. But she lead the way to a small set of shops that she had hear the other women she talking about. She looked around at all the shops, "erm... I don't really do this myself." Towa laughed and looked around, there were a few underwear shops and even more dress shops. Towa blinked and pulled out her wallet, opening it to check her money. "erm... i get the feeling I'm about to be poor." Towa laughed and looked at Kiera, "Pick a store."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 3:22 pm

She laughed at Towa who seemed to have no clue what she was doing and gave the woman a massive hug and a small kiss on the cheek, "Well let me give it a try!~" She laughed and began to drag Towa off to the lingerie store first and as they entered most people were surprised while on woman came up and spoke, "Hello! How may I help you today?" She smiled wide and looked at the woman helping her, "I need to get a new pair of panties!~" The woman looked her up and down, "No bra?" She shook her head, "Nah never wore them before not gonna start now." The woman was obviously a bit confused but continued on as she took her measurements and then took her to the dressing rooms Towa hopefully following as she tried on many different colors and styles showing them all to Towa with her arms covering her breasts, "How are these? Oh! Maybe these ones?!" she was laughing and having a good time and eventually decided on a nice frilly black pair made of satin, "Thanks Ma'am! That will be one thousand jewels please!" She looked a bit confused at the clerk, "One thousand for a pair of panties?" She was confused but they continued on their way and as they were heading to a dress store they passed a shop that had something that caught her eyes as she pulled Towa back, "Wait! Look at that!" she pointed at a nice suit dress that was black in look and only covered up to her thighs from the top, "I bet you would like me to show a bit of leg~" She laughed and brought Towa in as she talked to the clerk and pointed to the suit like dress, "Ahhh that is normally on for around ten thousand jewels! But you are in luck it is on sale for 75% off today!" She smiled and tried it on. Inside the dressing room she noted it showed off her breasts nicely and her butt was very noticeable as the dress portion of it only just covered her butt,"Maybe some stockings are in order!" she then walked out and showed it off to Towa (Butt included for some fun) "How does it look?~ I think I look great!" She was laughing and having a great time and as they paid for the dress suit she could feel her tummy rumbling as she looked at Towa and smiled, "Before we head to the hospital want to grab something to eat?~" she had the bag from the lingerie store and now the previous in her hands and a stare right into Towa's eyes with a happy grin on her face.

The Suit like Dress.:

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 4:17 pm

Towa didn't do nothing for the first part of the shopping spree, just standing there like a idiot boyfriend(Har har) after the panties were bought Towa was taken to the dress shop where she found a dress that she thought would look nice on Kiera, she listened very carefully as the clerk did her measurements and ran off. she got the dress done up and decided she would get one in alter colors. Towa's was black with white highlights where as the one she got for Kiera was white with black highlights.
    The dress's:

she came back just in time for Kiera to exit with her new suit dress, Towa smiled, "Hold on i think your missing something." Towa ran off and got a pair of stalkings and returned quickly. She smiled at the clerk who held out there hand to take them. "Oh i got this." Towa pushed Kiera into the dressing room. she got on her knees and hiked up Kiera's dress. "we just have to..." Towa was very touchy feelly as she "helped" Kiera put on the stalkings. Towa stood up after she was done, pushing Kiera back to the wall where she kissed the woman. She broke the kiss, but stayed a inch away from her. "I got you something." as she spoke the door opened another woman walked in and set down the boxes with the dresses she bought.

"Is that... er.. all Ma'am?" the woman averted her eyes.

"Yes... tips tapped to the door." Towa called out without taking her eyes off of Kiera, "Well then... we need to get this dress off." Towa would not let her leave till the both were wearing the dresses. a while later Towa would exit the dressing room wearing the black one. She looked back at Kiera, "Yes lets get something to eat, and i think we should stop at the store and get Keiya a toy or something." Towa smiled at Kiera and held out her hand.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 5:00 pm

She could not say that being pushed into the dressing room and being dressed by Towa was not fun, "I-I umm. . ." She yelped when the woman came into the room herself blushing heavily as she set down a box and Towa told her about a tip, "I-I ummm what are those?~"

Soon after the dresses had been getting on and Towa got another good look at her naked body and as they walked from the store she could hear some whistling and the like stuff she was used too but still annoying to say the least, "I was thinking we get some good food from my favorite place in Era!" she laughed happily and before she could even react someone grabbed her hair from the back as the smell of alcohol hung in the air, "OI when I whistle to a whore I expect to be seen." where normally she would turn and beat the person to death the scent and look of the man awoke something as soon enough she was back in the Arid Badlands a child and she could see three hunters all drinking they had kidnapped her after finding her playing around. She could see one of them laughing as her walked up with a knife and began to cut at her clothes removing them and then setting her between the three of them, After that all she saw was them removing their pants before the snap memory ended.

Back in the present while the flashback had happened to her she just went limp as tears ran down her face unable to move unable to resist all she could do was cry and go limp till it ended and she had to defend herself, "I'm sorry please don't hurt me. . ." Her mind had gone away for a trip in horror and this time she would need to be saved.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 22nd July 2015, 5:20 pm

Towa stayed happy with Kiera, they matched in dresses, skimpy ones but dresses none the less. She was about to ask about what place in Era when Kiera went limp and started crying. Towa caught her, surprise all over her face, "Kiera!" Towa didn't wait for her to recover, she picked Kiera up and carried her over to a bench. She set her down and wrapped her arm around her, "Kiera, I'm here for you, come back to me." Towa pulled her close and just kept talking to her, the words didn't matter. She would wait as long as it took, she just wanted Kiera back. She put her hand to Kiera's face, "Remember my scent... and know when you can smell it... your safe." Towa whispered into the girls ear.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 22nd July 2015, 9:02 pm

she could feel herself coming out of the panic attack the first thing reaching her was the smell of her lover Towa and the next the sight of her, "T-Towa?" She began to cry into Towa leaning into her chest as she did so and took a deep breath getting up and out of Towa's arms feeling dirty from the memories, "Lets head off to find the food! I am hungry enough now to eat a horse! or even a bear as they taste quite good." She was stoic and simply pulled Towa up and brought her to the place she normally eats as the waitress there smiles and takes their orders with a wide wide variety of foods and the like.

After a rather silent food eating she took Towa to the back of an alleyway and sat down hiding her face while she sat in a fetal position, "Sorry about that. . . I get those sometimes when around men. . . I can hold it off quite well for the most part. . . But I guess it got through today. . ." She sighed wondering if Towa thought less of her or even if she thought the girl was a freak, "When. . . When I was around six years old. . . " She took a deep breath and looked at Towa with tears trying to build up, "I was kidnapped by three hunters. . . I was in the middle of hunting for food and they took me to a remote location and. . ." She shuddered and held her head as she began to sob heavily, "T-They raped me. . . Over and over and over. . . Told me that if I told anyone or tried to evade them they would kill me. . ." She took a deep breath hiding her face again, "And so every day for a year they would bring me to them. . . And it continued like that for a long time till my parents found out. . .They were so enraged that they killed them on the spot. . . But the damage was done and the hunters last words were that I would be a victim my entire life. . ." she sighed and looked up at Towa her eyes puffy and red her face covered in tears, "Y-You must think me a freak huh?"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 12:53 am

Towa watched her crouch down into the fetal position, she listened to the girl speak. Her words will filled with pain and sorrow, but Towa would give her no pity. Perhaps this made her cold, perhaps it made her cruel, but she would not give any pity. She closed her eyes when Kiera was about half way through, flashes of her own enslavement came to the surface of her mind. She saw the emotionless murder that she had been, not a speck of will to be seen. She had been just a doll, going where her master willed, doing as her master willed. Towa opened her eyes, pushing all of those memory's away, "You are not special..." Towa had to be cold here, "you are letting yourself be a victim, its a choice, do you let the memory's rule you... or do you fight them with all your might." Towa narrowed her eyes, "I spent over 400 years as a emotionless doll, a tool of death with no free will. I know your pain and i will help you endure and conquer it." Towa grabbed Kiera by the shoulders and stood her up, she took Kiera hands and put them on her body. "This is yours... and only yours... every hair, every inch of flesh is yours." Towa's breath came out stuttered, she reached out and pulled Kiera closer. "and this body is mine... and if anyone so much as puts a scratch on your skin... I will kill them... and one day i want you to bear me another child, but only if you wish to." Towa smiled. "When you are unsure or feel yourself falling," Towa pulled out a knife and a ribbon from her dress, she pricked her finger with the knife and put a blood spot on it. Towa took Kiera's hand and put on side of the ribbon in it, she placed her hand flush with it and wrapped their hands together with the ribbon. "Remember your lover... and if you wish me to be..." Towa looked away, not finishing her sentence. She took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. "Remember that your mine and that i will allow nobody to hurt you and get away with it." Towa pulled her into a kiss, the ribbons free end hanging free as she closed her eyes. After a minute or so she broke the kiss, "Now lets put this behind us and go see my... No, our daughter." Towa took a step back and started to lead the way to the hospital.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 8:35 am

She sniffled and felt the support of her lover and every word resonating with her as she kissed her the ribbon still on her finger as she hugged Towa from behind with a smile so wide it could be highly contagious, "Towa. . .I love you so much. . . You make me feel amazing to just be around you. . ." she smiled and wiped her eyes straightening herself out a bit to make sure that she did not look to bad for when they head to the hospital, "So lets go meet Keiya?~ I have a special thing for her. . . A leftover from my parents." she smiled wide and walked with Towa to another store as they got their daughter a small present and soon headed to the hospital to go go and see their special daughter. "I hope she is okay with me later on . . ." She was very nervous so she did what she normally did and sat down with Towa beside her, "My gift is a lullaby that my parents always used to sing to me. . . Lemme practice it a second." She smiled and took a deep breath beginning to sing.

Once the lullaby was done she looked at Towa with a wide smile, "Do you think she will like it? I hope so! It always helped me sleep as a child. . ." She was laughing again this time she looked deep into Towa's eyes that same smile on, "I love you~"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 9:17 am

Towa lead the way to a small shop, where she bought a blue teddy bear. as she left Keira decide to have Towa listen to a lullaby she knew from her parents. Towa smiled and pulled her to a seat, she pulled the woman into her lap and listened to her song. Towa pecked the woman on the cheek as she finished, "Its sweet." Towa patted the womans butt, a sign for her to stand up. When she did, Towa took her hand and walked to the desk. "Hello I am here for my daughter." Towa was speaking to the nurse behind the counter, who looked up.

"I need the last name of the child, and some proof of identification." the nurse set down a clipboard with some paperwork. Towa picked it up and filled it out and handed it back to the nurse with her ID. "Lazmira here for... Keiya." The lady scanned the paperwork some more. The nurse did some typing on her archive screen, "Ah have you decided on a last name for the child?" The nurse looked at Towa.

Towa smiled and looked at Keira, "Lazuli, Her full name will be Keiya Aya Lazuli." Towa leaned against Keira, "This is... her..." Towa looked at Keira, "Father?" Towa was part asking and part stating.

"Er... father." The nurse looked at Keira questionably. "Your Keiya's father?" The confusion that marked her face was worth it.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 9:27 am

She blushed heavily at the statement of her being the father with it lighting up nice and red even mores so when the woman behind the desk asked, "I-I Ummm yeah! I am. . .Yep." She was blushing and going along with it in a bit of confusion and quiet discomfort, "C-Can we see our daughter?" She was still blushing.

Once that process was over she looked at Towa still blushing heavily, "W-W-What did you call me the father for?!" She was blushing heavily as she looked at her, "Was that necessary?"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 4:27 pm

Towa just grinned at Keira, "Oh it was love." Towa waited for the nurse to finish. When she did she put a birth certificate on the desk as well as some other paperwork. Towa filled out her half then passed the paperwork to Keira, "here sign here," Towa was excited, she was not going to be alone and it left her ecstatic. One the paperwork was done they where asked to take a sear and wait for the doctor. Towa pulled Keira along to a seat and sat in her lap, Towa felt secure in Keira's arm's and enjoyed the warmth they shared.

It took about twenty minutes for the doctor to show up have entered to room and called out their names, "Towa and Keira Lazuli?" Towa had been messing with the ribbon she had given Keira, tying it around the girls upper arm. Towa stood up and grabbed Keira, pulling her along up to the doctor. "Are you the parents of Keiya?" Towa nodded to the man. "This way please." The man lead them down the hall to a room seperate from the rest of the children. she had known about this the day before, he reached the door and held it open. "Well she is ready to go home." The man smiled and motioned for them to enter. Towa moved up to the baby who simply burgled at her. Towa's face light up more than anything, she reached down and picked up the small baby.

"look Keira... Look at our child." Towa moved into Keira's arms, "Get her toy out." Towa was positively radiant, she had been unsure of what she would do before. Now... she was going to be a mother and a wife, her life was set. "Keira, can... can we get married? I want to take your last name." Towa blushed as she exited the room, heading back to the lobby and home.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 5:19 pm

She sighed when Towa said it was neccesary and signed where she needed to noting her terrible penmanship, "Well that should be all~" She smiled wide in her usual contagious way causing the woman behind the desk to do so before she sent them to take a seat giggling as Towa sat on her lap, "You lovely woman you!~" She laughed and kissed her on the lips and held her close loving every single moment of it.

Once the time came that the doctor had come she noticed Towa having a bit of fun fiddling with the ribbon onto her shoulder and giggled, "Shall we go?~" She followed the doctor noting that her new daughter was split from the other babies and thinking to herself in curiosity. Once they got to the area where Keiya was kept she could see Towa's mood rising as she pulled out the blue teddy bear they had bought for her and held it in her hands smiling softly as she watched Towa hug the baby.

When Towa asked her to look at their child she walked over and felt her heart racing and the butterflies in her stomach flying as she smilled and ran a finger across the babies cheek with a smile, "Hey there Keiya. . .I am your new second mommy~" she had a few tears of joy running down her face though she did not know why. When asked to get the toy out she handed it to the baby and looked at Towa with a smile, "Way ahead of you dear~" She smiled and let out a soft laugh as Towa moved into her arms and she embraced them both happily, "I love you Towa~ And now I have love for Keiya here too~ My heart is all yours." She enjoyed the moment and looked at Towa a bit confused when she asked her to marry her and yet she felt like she would be okay with it and smiled, "I would be happy to! Even though I don't know what it is I would love to Towa!" She laughed softly and kissed both Towa and Keiya on the cheeks.

Once they had gotten back to the Headquarters she made sure to make the way back to the room as easy as possible for Towa and the baby as she opened all the doors for her and made sure everything was fine. Once they had reached the room she sat on the floor and smiled wide looking at Towa the whole time, "She is so beautiful just like her mother." She giggled as she said it and looked at her with a grin, "Maybe at some point we can have our own~" She was still grinning but this time she shifted her hands to her chest and stretched her back a bit, "so what is marriage Towa?"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 5:54 pm

Towa arrived in her room with Keira leading the way, she was opening every door and making sure the way was clear. Many of the recruits and officers stopped her so they could see, Towa would oblige until she was sick of people wanting to hold her baby, then she just walked past them. She looked around the room only to find that Sanshi had already set up a crib and some other things. Towa sat down on the bed and undid the top of her dress, exposing her breast, she put Kaiya to her breast to feed. Towa looked at Keira as she spoke of having their own child. "I would like that." Towa smiled. She turned her attention back to Keiya as Keira spoke of marriage, asking what it was. "Er... i guess its a pledge to each other, it has my meanings, so i guess it depends on what WE want it to mean."

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    Igsa Yeoja
    Igsa Yeoja

Player 

Post by Igsa Yeoja 23rd July 2015, 6:57 pm

She looked at the love of her life and smiled walking over and hugging her arm being careful not to affect the baby and smiling, "I want us to be a true family built on trust and respect~" She smiled wide and sighed happily feeling at her own belly and looking at Towa, "So if I did decide to have a baby. . . How would that affect my abilities as a Rune Knight?" She was curious since she had never seen or learned about child birth and was curious to how it worked, "I mean. . .I am a front line type of woman. . . So if it would affect the child. . . How would having a baby affect my ability in the Rune Knights?"

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 23rd July 2015, 7:30 pm

Towa looked at Keira as she asked about how it would affect her, "In a lot of ways, I myself kept working throughout my entire pregnancy." Towa smiled again, "You will be hungry... just about all the time." Towa laughed, "I made the cooks here work WAY to much. You will tired quickly and later on your back will hurt." Towa stopped speaking as Keiya stopped feeding, "Oh hang on i need to burp her." Towa put Keiya on her shoulder and started patting her back, it took a minute or so but Keiya burped up a bit of milk. "There we go." Towa stood up and put Keiya in her crib, picking up the bear they had gotten her. "Rawr..." Towa made bear hug Keiya, who smiled and giggled. The little girl wrapped her arms around the bear, "Woah... she strong." Towa blinked and stepped away. "Sorry love... where was I? oh right... its no easy thing," Towa looked at the crib where Keiya was resting. "But... its worth it." Towa was positively radiant right now, nothing could bring her mood down.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:57 pm