Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed(JOB)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Dearly Departed(JOB) Empty Dearly Departed(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 5th July 2015, 8:40 pm

Job Form:

Dear old friend I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange cursed has swept across my home land destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous.
    Yours Truly, Anna Litbell

The letter had come from a mysterious man in a suit who had stopped by at the guild while Sorano was trying to choose a job. She stared hard at the paper, re-reading it. Slowly, she remembered that Anna was a girl who had been at the academy she had went to, and had helped her with learning Solid Script. She bit her lip in shock. Anna was usually perfectly capable of protecting herself; why was she in danger?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dearly Departed(JOB) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Dearly Departed(JOB) Empty Re: Dearly Departed(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 5th July 2015, 9:13 pm

Sorano looked out the window, thinking. It was pouring down rain outside, just her luck. Still, she owed so much to Anna, who had helped her go on when her parents had died. Steeling herself, she called to her exceed companion, “Ho-chan, we’re going on a job!”
    Since Hoshi couldn’t fly in such rain, they had to take a train nearby to reach the Cursed Lands. Of course, no one would ever take them to such a terrible place, so they had to get off at a nearby village. On from then, they trudged through pouring rain for an hour until they finally reached the edge of the lands. The duo collapsed under a scrawny tree and nibbled on the bread Sorano brought. “How far is it?” the exceed whined. Sorano shrugged, and they were off and walking again. It was extremely spooky in this area, all barren land with a few scrawny trees here and there. Hoshi was practically hanging off of Sorano in fear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 5th July 2015, 9:13 pm

The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed(JOB) WeakMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 7th July 2015, 2:28 am

A soft flapping noise suddenly broke out from the sound of endless rain, causing them to look up. “A bird!” Hoshi exclaimed, glad to see some other sign of life. They watched as the bird flew closer, and closer, and clo- “AHHH!” Hoshi let out a scream when the bird flew close enough. It was a grotesque sight, with the feathers rotten and falling off, the wings all mangled and bloody. Hoshi screamed again, and flew off to hide in a tree. Sorano froze in shock, her brain trying to think of ways to defeat it. When her body started moving again, she whipped out two darts and flicked them, one after another at the bird, easily knocking it down from the sky. She was breathing hard, her mind racing. So, this curse was quite terrible, doing this to the life, here. “Is it gone? Please say yes!” Hoshi squeaked from the tree, clinging on as if for dear life.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Darts=28

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 7th July 2015, 3:11 am

"Yeah..." Sorano muttered, closing her dart pouch. She waved for Hoshi to come back down, and they started off again, moving slowly and carefully. Sorano wrapped her cloak around herself more tightly, trying to block out the cold with no avail. Soon, more trees began to pop up in the barren plain, and Sorano knew they were entering the dreaded forest that she had read about so much. "Aa-anna-senpai! Aaaaannaaa!" she called out, but her words were swept away by the wind. The trees seemed to loom over them, the branches leaning out as if to snatch at the two. "So-Sorano, please! Can we go back?" Hoshi moaned. However, Sorano had her mind set on this, much to Hoshi's despair. She could often be too stubborn for her own good. "No. I have to find Anna-senpai. She was a very good friend and mentor of mine, and I don't want to risk losing her, okay?" she said determinedly. What could Hoshi do but nod?

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 7th July 2015, 3:11 am

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed(JOB) NormalMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 7th July 2015, 3:35 am

Suddenly, a milky white substance swirled through a tree towards them. Another one swirled from behind them. "Ghosts!" Sorano yelled, "Get back, Hoshi!" The girl knew that physical attacks would not hurt them, but magical physical attacks? Maybe. She couldn't use Oil, because they didn't touch the ground, but, maybe... The horrifying undead duo floated closer, unearthly eyes staring at her hauntingly. Solid Script produced elements were different than normal ones, as they were made for fighting other magic. She could also control some of her spells to move in the direction she wanted them to. That was it! She flicked her hands into the spelling of the word "wind", and called out, "Solid Script: Wind!" the swirling letters appeared swiftly, waiting for her command. She guided the wind towards the ghouls, hoping her plan would work. As the wind hit them, she squeezed her fists closed nervously, waiting. She would be in big trouble if this didn't work.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    MP=90%

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 7th July 2015, 9:57 pm

The ghosts were blown back into the trees, and crashed into something behind the greenery. Sorano frowned. Weren't ghosts unchanged by physical attacks? They should have floated right through, unless... She gestured to Hoshi and then they rushed behind the trees to inspect the situation. The ghosts had faded away, leaving only a pile of ectoplasm. The structure they had hit was an oddly shaped barrier made of an unknown material. Upon closer inspection, she realized that they were letters, twice as tall as her, forming the word "barrier". She gasped, "This is Anna-senpai's magic!" She remembered her friend slashing the word through the air, then throwing it out with ultimate conviction. "Anna-senpai! Seeenpai!" she yelled, rushing towards the tiny hole in the "A" of barrier. Peering through it, she could see a small, rickety cabin. This had to be it! But, now, how to get around the barrier? Yelling was obviously not working.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 7th July 2015, 9:57 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed(JOB) WeakMonster Dearly Departed(JOB) NormalMonster Dearly Departed(JOB) WeakMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 7th July 2015, 10:12 pm

"No! You're not gonna come in!" a shrill voice yelled."I won-" a tall girl limped out of the cabin, clutching her arm, and seemingly focused on the wall. That was when Sorano noticed how the edges of the word was flickering. She must have passed the time limit, and was still trying to keep the spell up! "Senpai!" Sorano yelled, "It's me, Sorano! I got your letter!"
    "Sorano-chan?" the girl stopped yelling, and glanced through the hole. "Oh, thank good-" she suddenly collapsed on the ground with a moan. "Senpai! What's wrong?!?" the younger girl gasped. The barrier slowly faded away, and Sorano rushed to Anna's side. She spotted a disgusting wound oozing on her friend's arm. "Wwh-what is that?" Hoshi trembled, clinging onto Sorano. "Please, help me..." Anna moaned, grabbing at Sorano's arm, "Please!" A wolf lurched into the clearing all of a sudden, missing a leg and oozing froth from its mouth. "Solid Script: Fire!" Sorano released the spell without thinking, sending a wall of fire at the monster. "I taught you that, didn't I..." Anna murmured, before going unconscious.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 12th July 2015, 8:54 pm

As the wolf started to rise again, another one ran into the clearing, too. Sorano quickly sent a dart flying at each one, and Hoshi frantically tried to move Anna out of the battle zone. Much to their disadvantage, a pair of malevolent ghosts floated in, close behind.
    "Stormy Skies! More monsters?" she groaned, and prepared another spell for the ghosts. "Solid Script: Oil!" She aimed the spell at the ghosts instead of under them like usually, pushing them back with the greasy mess. The remaining wolf charged at her from the other side, not giving her enough time to counter it. She could just barely duck away, receiving a scratch on her arm. It was pandemonium. If only Anna could get back up and fighting, then the monsters would be easily defeated. "Why do I get all the bad luck?" Sorano complained, slinging a dart through the wolf. This was her worst job yet.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dart Count: 25
    MP: 80%
    HP: 90%

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 12th July 2015, 9:14 pm

Now, however, her problem was the ghosts. She didn't have any other offensive spells to use now, only an air spell for situations under water or in toxic air. That wasn't going to be any use in a situation like this. "Sorano!" Hoshi screeched from besides Anna, "She's turning bad!" Sparing a moment from the eerie white ectoplasm forms, Sorano whirled around to see her mentor's skin showing off a pale hue. Sorano wondered what she could do with only a supportive spell and useless darts. She threw pebbles at the forms, but they only merely caused the ghosts to look down in mild curiosity before continuing to advance. She had no choice but to use the power. "Hoshi, get out of the way, I'm going to use the power!" Hoshi frantically began to move Anna out of the way, saying, "Sora-chan, please be careful! You know you get very weak after using this!" Sorano just nodded, and began to concentrate.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 12th July 2015, 9:14 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed(JOB) StrongMonster Dearly Departed(JOB) StrongMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 12th July 2015, 9:32 pm

"I ask for my ancestor's power, please! I manifest my aura!" Sorano called out, transferring her consciousness into a glowing incandescent white shape. Her body behind her collapsed to the ground and was moved away by Hoshi, who looked at the aura in fear and awe. Aura Sorano slashed at the ghosts, quickly demolishing one with a slash, and added another brilliant attack to finish off the other ghost. Two groups of ghouls stormed into the clearing, too, much to Hoshi's shock. Aura Sorano still knew that ghouls would bite you and take over your body if the wound wasn't treated. Though the monsters wouldn't harm her in her aura form, they could still bite her body and take control of that. Hoshi was also in danger, and Anna had obviously already received a wound from one, from her condition. She was lucky it hadn't been a direct attack or she would be undead, too.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Activated Lineage: No spells during this time and lasts for 5 posts

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th July 2015, 8:11 pm

Already, a group of five ghouls was heading towards Hoshi and the unconscious girls. Hoshi struggled to fly away with the two of them, but collapsed after a few feet with the ghouls close behind. Aura Sorano was occupied with five ghouls at the same time, though, the terrible half-rotten faces leering at her. The ghouls couldn't harm her with their bites, as she was an intangible aura, so she easily slashed two aside and turned around to deal with the other five undead. Hoshi was slashed on the arm by a ghoul, and collapsed with a shriek, unable to go on. Aura Sorano didn't speak, but just sent two bolts of pure white light at the leading ghouls of the group, effectively destroying them. The remaining six ghouls charged at the shimmering figure and three vulnerable forms, moaning their lament. The first one was sent flying by a great slash of the aura.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th July 2015, 8:21 pm

Now, Aura Sorano had a problem. The ghouls would be easily defeated, but would they be defeated quickly enough for her to find treatment for her two friends in time? Anna would soon become one of the undead, and Hoshi would not be able to fly them away quickly in her condition. She had to make a decision, and quickly, too. She defeated another three ghouls at an astonishingly fast rate, then picked up the three forms and ran through the forest, occasionally throwing bolts of light behind her as she ran. Suddenly, she was halted by a surging crowd of intangible, wispy forms. "Stranger... What do you do in this cursed land?" one said, and Aura Sorano noticed that they were the ghosts of small children! "I-I seek a cure," the aura finally spoke, "My friends have been harmed by the ghouls of this wood, and I ask if you have any way to help."

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th July 2015, 8:33 pm

"We do, oh, yes, we do!" the ghosts chorused, "But we ask for something in return!"
    "What is your price?" Aura Sorano asked cautiously, "What do you ask in return for a cure?"
    "Something fun..." one murmured, and the rest joined in, chorusing, "Yes! Something fun! We haven't had any fun in years and years and years!" The aura was a bit taken back at this, not thinking that this would be their request. She had expected something more costly, perhaps even her own life, but not a toy or something! Of course, she could easily make something for them with Solid Script, but she would have to pull her aura back into her body first, to use magic. "Ancestor warrior, I have finished my task! Return my aura to its former place!" she yelled, and in a whoosh of dizziness, she sat up, back in her normal body, feeling extremely tired. However, she still had enough power in her to create something simple. "Solid Script: Bubbles!" she wrote out the word with tired hands, and the soapy spheres drifted into existence lazily, dispersing from the word formation. The children gasped and stared in awe, holding the bubbles gently so they wouldn't pop. You'd think they'd never seen anything, the way they treated these simple soap bubbles.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th July 2015, 8:43 pm

After examining the bubbles, one child floated over, bowed slightly, and drifted her hands over the two unconscious girls. Slowly, the wounds closed and their breathing returned to normal as a mysterious, soft, light drifted from the tiny, wispy hands of the ghost. "They should be fine now. Thank you for the gift," she whispered, before drifting away. Sorano watched as they slipped away into the darkness of the woods, then whispered behind them, "Thank you..." She sat there, waiting for the two to wake up. As she was not as strong as her aura, she could not just drag them all the way back home, and who knew what Anna was going to do? At least they were safe now, and it would all be okay. The rain had stopped now, miraculously, and Sorano felt at peace for the first time since her parents died. Surprising, as she was in one of the scariest places in Earthland.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 20th July 2015, 9:04 pm

"Sorano-chan..." Sorano jerked her head up and stared at Anna, who was starting to stir. "Senpai?" she questioned, "Are you awake?" The Caucasian girl laughed, and flicked her wispy blonde hair out of her face. "Sorano-chan! I haven't seen you in ages! How have you been? I've missed you so much!" It was as if nothing bad had happened at all, but, this was Anna's personality, always trying to pretend that bad things had never happened, so Sorano just played along, laughing and chatting like she hadn't done in years. "So, you're in a guild, now, Sorano-chan?" Anna asked, looking intently at the younger girl. "Erm, yeah..." Sorano answered, absently stroking Hoshi's fur. "That's awesome! Then, I'll take you helping me as a job for you, how's that?" without waiting for Sorano's reply, Anna jumped up, and pulled from her pocket some money and a key. "Oh, err, no!" Sorano gasped, "I can't take this!"
    "Well, it's no use for me, 'cuz I'm staying here to try and help others," Anna replied.
    "Y-you are?" Sorano stuttered, "O-okay..."
    "Come and visit me!" Anna called, then turned and ran off into the forest.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:08 am