Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos]

Zalck
    Zalck

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamina Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos] - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos]

Post by Zalck 30th June 2015, 10:51 am

Alito took a deep breath. The fire mages were down. Citizens ran around, attending the wounded and trying to find family and friends. Things seemed quiet, but not peaceful. No more explosions sounded for the time being, but the air still felt eerie, as though something loomed in the distance. No sooner had the battle ended than the shield, which was lying on the ground by Chaos, shone bright and disappeared, albeit more forcefully than before. Alito could not keep it out any longer, and the timing would be longer than the sword. He felt as though he would have access to the sword sooner rather than later, and the three gems he had stored in would be a great benefit in the future fight.

"You may be right, Chaos. These seem like only lackeys compared to the real threat that continues."

Alito and Chaos helped a few citizens, Alito using his strength to move rubble where he could. When things seemed clear, Altio motioned to Chaos that they should continue to the market. With Chaos in tow, Alito continued on. A few explosions sounded here and there, giving cues that the battle was not over, this was merely a brief respite. A few citizens looked up at the Lamia Scale wizards, a hopeful look in their eye. It seemed the two had taken on a savior role to these people.

Before they could make it to the market, a young woman came up and started pounding on Alito's chest.
    "You killed him! He's dead now because of you! Why couldn't you save him."

Alito was taken aback, his movements stopping as he looked down at the small woman in front of him. He didn't know what to do.

"If you would have just taken the fireball... Not sent it at that building.. How could you!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos] - Page 2 2hrgz68
    Alito Yoke-Super-Heavy Champion Requip Magic-Lamia Scale
    Click to see more:
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos] - Page 2 Empty Re: Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos]

Post by Chaos 1st July 2015, 1:44 pm

"You may be right, Chaos. These seem like only lackeys compared to the real threat that continues"

"Yeah, looks like we can't afford to mess this up either."

Before they could make it to the market, a young woman came up and started pounding on Alito's chest.
    "You killed him! He's dead now because of you! Why couldn't you save him."
    Alito was taken aback, his movements stopping as he looked down at the small woman in front of him. He didn't know what to do.

"If you would have just taken the fireball... Not sent it at that building.. How could you!" Chaos touched her shoulder.

"It's not his fault, it's mine. If I hadn't just ran in like that...then they wouldn't have used the fireball in the first place. So, if you're gonna blame anyone, blame me." Chaos started to have a breakdown.

I thought that being a guild mage thought you would protect people, not watch them die. Damnit, how could I let this happen... Tears began fo flow down Chaos's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am...there was nothing I could do."

"How could you? Both of you! What kind of mages are you!?"

"What's with all the commotion?" Someone was in the background laughing. Chaos looked back to see who it was.

"I was just at the market when I heard there were mages running around here." The man said with a smile. Chaos was unsure if he was the one behind everything, but regardless he was clearly not on our side.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 1:44 pm

The member 'Chaos' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos] - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 1st July 2015, 2:33 pm

"It's not his fault, it's mine. If I hadn't just ran in like that...then they wouldn't have used the fireball in the first place. So, if you're gonna blame anyone, blame me."

"How could you? Both of you! What kind of mages are you!?"

Alito had a dark look on his face, as tears fell down. "A Super-Heavy... A Super-Heavy... I'm sorry.

Alito choked out the words, his emotions grabbing hold of him. How could he let someone die? Someone who had no place in this battle. Alito hugged the woman, still crying, as he heard a voice come from behind him.

"I was just at the market when I heard there were mages running around here. I was just at the market when I heard there were mages running around here."

Alito grit his teeth. He didn't have to turn around to realize this guy was stronger than the others. He radiated a power that was much stronger than Alito's or Chaos'. He dried his tears, as he knew they had no place in the next battle.

"Poor girl. You killed her husband, didn't you?" the Fire Mage gloated. "It's too bad really, you stole the kill from me. I am Obadiah, and I will have my revenge on this city! Did they really think they could just cast me aside like some circus freak? I WILL KILL THEM ALL!"

As the man shouted, he prepared a fireball in one hand. Alito grabbed the woman tighter, desperate to protect her. The mage fired at them, Alito turned his back. He would block the shot, he couldn't let someone else get hurt.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Click to see more:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 2:33 pm

The member 'Zalck' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Block Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos] - Page 2 FailedBlock
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 1st July 2015, 5:50 pm

It all had happened so fast. Alito tried to block the attack, but it didn't work and still hit the woman. "See? You couldn't even protect her." The mage laughed. Chaos's sadness turned into anger, he ran up to him and punched him with his Ice-Make Knuckles with everything he had. "Shut the hell up!" The fire mage simply smiled yet again.
    "Did I hit a nerve? Sorry for stating the facts."

Chaos was done with him, he decided to use another one of his spells. "Ice Make-" Before Chaos could finish, he noticed that he took a stance as well, so he paused for a second.

"Fire Make..." The mage paused and grinned for a few seconds, waiting to see what his reaction would be.

Chaos was surprised by this. "I don't think he's a pushover like the rest, after all, he only brought himself, so this might be a challenge." Chaos then quickly changed his tactics.
    "Shield!" An ice shield formed in front of Chaos.

"Spread shot" There were multiple small fireballs being shot at the shield, it caused the shield to break and Chaos was hit by the remaining fireballs. He fell to the ground, but attempted to stand back up. There were a few noticeable burns on Chaos's body.

"How's that? Everything you throw at me I'll have a counter for." The Fire Mage smiled and Chaos simply grit his teeth.
    "So what about you big guy, or should I say killer? What do you have for me?"

Last edited by Chaos on 1st July 2015, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2015, 5:50 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Afternoon Freakout! [Job- Alito and Chaos] - Page 2 Attack
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 2nd July 2015, 5:34 pm

As the woman flew from his arms, Alito let out a gasp. As she fell to the ground, Alito tightened his fists so tightly, they began to shake. She grit his teeth, anger over taking him. That was the last straw. He would no longer be able to hold it back. He felt the heat from flames behind him, as Chaos and the new Fire Mage began to clash. He had time to prepare himself. He held out his arms, his stance becoming similar to how a sumo stands.

"A Super Heavy Champion values Steadfastness! Requip! Super Heavy Dreadnought Armor!"

Many magic circles popped up around him, as armor flew through them and fastened itself to him. He seemed to grow a few more inches, as his whole body became covered in a thick, heavy armor. He raised his arm, a magic circle appearing as he said:

"A Super Heavy Champion values his offense! Requip! Super Heavy Sempill Ultra Greastsword!"

By the time he finished saying it, the sword was in his hands, ready to go. The three gems on the hilt still shining bright.

"How's that? Everything you throw at me I'll have a counter for." The Fire Mage smiled and Alito moved to an attack stance.
    "So what about you big guy, or should I say killer? What do you have for me?"

The mage threw a fireball carelessly over his shoulder, hitting a watermelon stand, and burying a civilian in the rubble.

"Counter this!"

Using his levitation spell, he flew towards the mage, swinging the sword at a fast and furious pace. The mage dodges some, but took equal the amounts of hits. Alito stayed in his face, moving very fast. The mage had little time to react, but any kicks or punches he got in bounced right off of Alito's armor. He was able to shoot a fireball, but Alito just took the hit, continuing his onslaught of sword swings against the opponent.

Click to see more:
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 3rd July 2015, 12:29 pm

Chaos stood back up. He saw Alito battling the fire mage. "I should go help too." He ran with Alito and used his Ice Make Seven Blade Dance. While the mage was distracted with Alito, Chaos hit him with his blades, causing him to bleed.

The mage backed up. "Didn't have a counter for that, did you?"

The mage looked slightly annoyed. "Even with your combined efforts, you'll still stand no chance."

Chaos used Ice Minigun to shoot at the mage, however he used a fire wall to block the shots. It's hard to use ice magic against this guy, maybe I could trick him... He ran up to him.

"Maybe I can get a better chance up close!"

"Dumbass, what help will that do?" Chaos pretended to use his Ice Minigun stance, but instead punched him in the face. It did hurt his hand because of the fire wall, but it gave the both of them damage.

"Is that all you guys got?" The mage smiled as he threw another fireball at them.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd July 2015, 12:29 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 3rd July 2015, 10:12 pm

"Maybe I can get a better chance up close!"

"Dumbass, what help will that do?" Chaos landed a direct hit, punch straight through the fire wall. As the fire mage flew back, the wall dissipated. Alito saw his chance, and prepared to strike.

"Is that all you guys got?" The mage smiled as he threw another fireball at them.[/quote]

Chaos and Alito jumped to opposite sides, the fireball flying past them, and into another building. It exploded with a loud boom. Alito jumped again, coming down hard with his sword, but the mage jumped back, dodging it. The Fire Mage threw out another spell. "Fire Make: Scattershot!"

Alito took the full brunt of the blow, but his armor still seemed in tact. He could feel the heat sizzling through it. He swung again, performing a great swing with his sword, which flung the mage back.

"Now Chaos! Strike him when he's down!"

Alito felt for his shield, but it was still unavailable to him. He wasn't sure if they should prolong the fight so he could use it, or just try to end it quickly. Either way, the mage looked like he still had some fight left in him, but he was breathing heavy, just as Alito was doing. They'd both taken a lot of damage. They could finish this. All it would take was holding out a little longer on both of them. The opponent was strong, but not smart or fast. They'd have to use that to their advantage.

Click to see more:
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 6th July 2015, 3:21 pm

"Now Chaos! Strike him when he's down!"

"Right!" Chaos came rushing at him and hit him while he was on the ground. After two hits, he stood back up and was angry.

"Hitting someone while they're down? I didn't think legal mages would fight unfairly." Chaos grit his teeth.

"It doesn't matter how we fight when there are lives at stake." The fire mage simply laughed.

"Fire Make: Battle Axe!" He created a battle axe using nothing but fire, he swung the axe at Chaos but he ducked. Chaos decided to rush at him again, but he swung the axe agin and it hit, causing Chaos to fall on the ground. It left a burn on his back. Chaos used his Ice Make Knuckles again and got to punch him in the face before he could swing his axe again. Chaos continued punching him until the fire mage swung his axe again hitting him in his side, causing him to fall on the ground and roll.

"Alright I'm done here!" The fire mage prepared another fireball and aimed it at Chaos and Alito.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th July 2015, 3:21 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 7th July 2015, 4:15 pm

"Alright I'm done here!" The fire mage prepared another fireball and aimed it at Chaos and Alito.

It breezed passed both of them, striking into an old man, who was trying to flee the area. So many people had been wounded, the square had turned into a warzone. Buildings were burning and there was rubble everywhere. Chaos, Alito and the mage stared each other down, all breathing heavily. It was so hard to tell who would fall first; the mages from Lamia Scale or the fire mage. All three waited, looking for the other to make a move first. The stand off seemed to last for ages, but then Alito jumped forward, flying at incredible speeds with his levitation magic.

He charged head first into the mage, tackling him to the ground. Alito swung down with his sword, but the mage crossed his arms to block. He still cried out in pain from the weapons heavy weight and Alito pushed on it, pinning the mage to the ground. He stuck his knee in the mage's gut, as the fire mage cried out again.

"You little- where's that honor you spoke of?" The mage called out, trying to push back against Alito's sword.

"A Super-Heavy Champion wins no matter the cost when there are innocent lives as stake." Alito spat through his teeth.

"I cannot be defeated! The people here cast me out, and I am a God! I will kill them all! You can not stop me-"

Alito kneed him once more, causing him to grunt, cutting off his sentence. The man was pushing back harder now, and Alito had to focus to keep him down.

"Now Chaos! You can strike the final blow. Teach this punk some manners!"

Click to see more:
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 7th July 2015, 8:23 pm

"Now Chaos! You can strike the final blow. Teach this punk some manners!" Chaos stood back up and ran at the fire mage at his top speed. The mage was finally able to push Alito off, but right when he did, Chaos punched him straight in the face with the Ice Make Knuckles he still had out.

"This is for the tears you've caused!" The fire mage took on a more furious expression.

"Fire Make: Swor-" The mage was interrupted by a punch in the gut by Chaos.

"And this is for the people you've killed!" The mage was about to use another spell but Chaos punched him in the face again, causing the fire mage to fall down, he appeared to be down for good this time, however.

The people cheered when they saw that the fire make wizard was finally defeated. "I think that's all of them." Chaos said, breathing heavily and covering his burns.

"I think we'll need help with these injuries though." Chaos tried to hold it together.
    Zalck
    Zalck

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zalck 7th July 2015, 9:17 pm

Chaos wrote:"Now Chaos! You can strike the final blow. Teach this punk some manners!" Chaos stood back up and ran at the fire mage at his top speed. The mage was finally able to push Alito off, but right when he did, Chaos punched him straight in the face with the Ice Make Knuckles he still had out.

"This is for the tears you've caused!" The fire mage took on a more furious expression.

"Fire Make: Swor-" The mage was interrupted by a punch in the gut by Chaos.

"And this is for the people you've killed!" The mage was about to use another spell but Chaos punched him in the face again, causing the fire mage to fall down, he appeared to be down for good this time, however.

The people cheered when they saw that the fire make wizard was finally defeated. "I think that's all of them." Chaos said, breathing heavily and covering his burns.

"I think we'll need help with these injuries though." Chaos tried to hold it together.

The man fell down. Alito waited, but he did not stand back up. Everything was silent, apart from the roar of flames. After a weary moment, the scared people suddenly cheered, smiles on their faces and fists in the air. The threat had passed. The city was safe. Even if there was rubble everywhere, and injured all around, they ad beeten him. That was it.

"I think that's all of them."

Chaos looked exhausted. Burns all over his body. Alito walked over to him, his armor and sword shining brilliantly as they returned. His body was almost completely burned, and bruises and scrapes were littered everywhere. He fell to a knee.

"I think we'll need help with these injuries though."

"You've got that right. Good Job... Chaos. A Super-Heavy Champion... Always... Wins." Alito muttered the words, but they came out quietly. They lived, the people were safe. What came after didn't matter, they made it out.

Click to see more:
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 9th July 2015, 9:36 pm

The man fell down. Alito waited, but he did not stand back up. Everything was silent, apart from the roar of flames. After a weary moment, the scared people suddenly cheered, smiles on their faces and fists in the air. The threat had passed. The city was safe. Even if there was rubble everywhere, and injured all around, they ad beeten him. That was it.

"I think that's all of them."

Chaos looked exhausted. Burns all over his body. Alito walked over to him, his armor and sword shining brilliantly as they returned. His body was almost completely burned, and bruises and scrapes were littered everywhere. He fell to a knee.

"I think we'll need help with these injuries though."

"You've got that right. Good Job... Chaos. A Super-Heavy Champion... Always... Wins." Alito muttered the words, but they came out quietly. They lived, the people were safe. What came after didn't matter, they made it out.

"Huh, did you say something?" Chaos looked confused.

"Doesn't matter, what does matter is that we won."

The client from before came up to them and thanked them. "Thank you boys for helping us."

"Heh, anything for this place." Chaos tried to form a smile on his face.

Chaos began thinking about all the lives that were lost, but then thought about how everything turned out well in the end. A bittersweet ending.

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 9:41 pm