Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"And into the snake pit." Part II [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine]

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

"And into the snake pit." Part II  [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine] Empty "And into the snake pit." Part II [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine]

Post by Sybil 18th June 2015, 8:48 pm

(Your reply Indy ^^)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

"And into the snake pit." Part II  [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine] Empty Re: "And into the snake pit." Part II [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine]

Post by Elijah 7th July 2015, 1:17 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

The goal of the guild, maybe wasn't the best to speak of out in the entrance hall, never knew who could walk by the front door. Even though the place was located all the way up on Mt.Hakobe, surrounded by steep cliffs and a raging blizzard, not to even talk about the cold. It was still a chance, okay. '

So with that thought in mind, Elijah walked away, but stopping a few feet after. ''Famine, if that's your name, follow me and we can talk in private about all the questions and reasons you have.'' Said that, the man walked off, but not before pulling a cheap trick and lowering the temperature in the room, forcing the fire to go out. It was too farm there anyway, the members would grow soft with that luxury.

As he walked up the spiral stair case and into the office, the man waited patiently for Famine to come. When she did come, the man would point at the soft couch in one side of the room, opposite to his desk and chair, on which the man was seated. It was a very fitting place for the guild master of Basilisk Fang. A throne one could say, behind of which, lay a view, like no other. It was a great view over the snowy wasteland the guild was situated on, overlooking the entrance to the guild.

''Our goal, Basilisk Fang's goal, is to free Fiore. Free it from the captivity of government and the Magic Council. Make everyone free, free to do what they want, but to bear the consequences their actions may bring to them. It would make the world fair, in every sense of the word. The strongest and smartest would rise up in the world, with the stupid and incompetent laying beneath their feet.'' Elijah's answer to Famine's question, was one, that the guild was truly aiming for. They weren't out for death and destruction, but a paradise, that suited them the best.

It would just to be seen, what the new woman would say about this.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

"And into the snake pit." Part II  [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine] Empty Re: "And into the snake pit." Part II [Extended Entrance: Private Elijah/Famine]

Post by Sybil 8th July 2015, 2:02 am

Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence.

Famine felt the room fall colder, chillier as he left up those steps. Goosebumps struck and chilled her skin yet again, and she realized she probably should follow Elijah up on his offer- as it would be very much warmer in his presence. With this in mind Famine too turned towards the steps too ascend the spiral stair case.

Once making it to the top her grip left the rail of the twisting staircase. A door, cracked open slightly, was waiting for her as she left the final step. She could feel that warmth in the air as she came closer. Yup, this was the place. She let it creak wide open ahead of her. Surely, Elijah’s frame met her eyes again, except draped across his chair behind his desk.

Without further a due, Famine plopped down against that sofa she had been directed too and folded her legs to sit cross legged.  Her eyes stared out through the widow behind him, examining the blizzard outside witch she had taken her trip through.

Her ears honed into his words. As long as she wouldn’t be that incompetent idiot beneath anyone’s feet that this was reasonable… Famine had had it with the balance of the world anyways really… How siding with what was just always put her on the bottom... If they wanted to diminish the council, so be it...

That sapphire gaze of hers flickered away from the window to collide with his eyes. “I’ll help you and your goal if you help me.” she bargained simply. It was a mere favor she had in mind… The girl reached for the hood at her shoulders. She craned her neck and tugged back the cloth of her hood slightly.  Embedded into the side of her throat was that raven colored insignia she had received the day she stepped into Fairy Tail. “These days are over; please, remove this from me if you can… I don’t care how.” She sighed, hoping this crest wouldn’t change his views… She didn’t fake her own death and vanish for nothing… she couldn’t be affiliated with Fairy Tail anymore. Basilisk would be her home now.

WORDS:360 ● TAGGED: @Elijah● NOTES: derr
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 22nd July 2015, 8:23 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

The woman's answer came incredibly quickly, choosing to join the dark guild, that would mark her for life, leave her part of the underworld of Fiore, where only a handful escape with their life, leaving a part of them behind. This was no choice for a wimp, a choice that no one did easily, so the woman must have had a motive, or a reason to do this. To join the ranks of one of the biggest dark guilds in Fiore, the guild of Basilisk Fang.

Seeing the mark of Fairy Tail, made Elijah grin. A Fairy, changing her tail for a fang of the Basilisk. This was new, he hadn't expected a rouge mage to join them. But this was good news, who knew what intelligence the women held of the legal guilds, maybe something to weaken them, to make them fall more easily to the might of the dark guilds. Though whatever it was, Famine's power and knowledge would most likely come in handy to Basilisk Fang.

''A Fairy, gone rouge, i must say, this is surprising...but...'' Moving closer to the woman and placing his hand over the mark of Fairy Tail, Elijah caused massive amounts of heat to hit that one spot on Famine's body, literally burning of the mark of the legal guild. This would probably hurt, as the heat would be like putting her hand into an oven, not a nice feeling. ''But.. it won't be an issue, as now there is no proof, that you ever were a silly little legal, and as it was your wish, you will become a Basilisk. Just tell me where you want the mark of the guild and i'll put it on you, but a warning, this will hurt more than the removal.'' Said that, the dark mage grinned, putting on a mark, was quite a favored activity for the man.
    deltra of gangnam style
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 1st August 2015, 7:21 pm

Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence.

The shadow mage’s body flinched quickly-powerfully, as the heat of Elijah’s palm buried itself into her flesh. She sunk her teeth into her lower lip to push back the pulse of pain swirling within her, threatening to escape. Hot, it was there the only word which came to her head. This head was scorching. She could practically smell her skin burning then and there. The aroma of her own scorching flesh made her sick. Her stomach grew rather upset: a mix of the ordeal and her pent up nervousness.

Body tense in pain even after the removal was done; she listened closely to the vampire’s words.  Hurt..more?... The woman’s visage twisted into a vex. There was a hiatus, and wordlessly Famine was adjusting herself to be marked. The young woman turned her back to face him. She sunk her shoulders slightly into her sleeves to loosen her clothes grip on her. Eventually her garb was slipping down her back slightly to reveal the surface of her skin. Famine figured Elijah was smart enough to read her gesture. She would take the mark here, her upper back. 

WORDS:250 ● TAGGED: @Elijah● NOTES: derr
    deltra of gangnam style

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:10 pm