Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai

Post by King Gil 14th September 2015, 2:27 pm

I'm the one that you wanted
    I'm your
    King
    - @Peeps -

- 345 Words -

- Bad post sorry! -

The large battle hammer didn't seem to cumbersome to Wade in the slightest, he twirled the weapon as if it was a baton. Hammers and axes were brutal weapons with little to no honor. They simply battered their enemies with little to no grace involved. It was only natural that Gil at least return the favor, why give them an honorable death if they would not do the same for him? "What a pathetic excuse for a weapon. Blades are what kings fight with." He just narrowly avoided the first swing of the large weapon, the other man was surprisingly quick upon his feet despite the weight of the weapon. Surely, he could not keep up that pace for long.

Muttering the proper invocation, a golden flash of light illuminated the room. It momentarily blinded Wade, all the while Gil was smirking as usual. Once the light dissipated there was another presence within the room, one that let loose a hiss that sounded more like a shriek. Bone white and leathery, the creature let loose another shriek this time baring its dripping rows of pearly white fangs. It's long pointed tail swished about like a cat ready to attack its, prey knocking over furniture and the like. "Isn't it pretty?" Gil inquired placing a hand upon the scaled beast, the battle hammer wielding man muttered something about dragon but Gil's eyes narrowed into slits, "It's a wyvern you uneducated scum. Honestly." The creature snapped its jaws together, creeping closer to the man with the hammer who swung at it.

It's long neck, almost snake like if not for the fact that it was connected to its dragon like body, easily avoided the swing of the hammer. Its tail lashed out in retaliation, the pointed tip clashing with the hammer, sliding along the metal until it sliced at one of his fingers. "Ah-" He cursed the hammer hitting the floor with a thud, "What the?" The minor wound upon his afflicted hand felt as if it was throbbing.

"Its tail and fangs drip with poison."

MADE BY VEL OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai - Page 2 Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Guild : Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
    Mentor : Aʟ-Tʜᴀᴍᴇɴ
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai

Post by Simba 15th September 2015, 8:10 pm

every fallen tear
    weaves another lie

@BLONDIE
    oh dang - sorry for crap post
    nai seems to have bad luck

As arrogant as he was, Nai had infered that this guy would die in the next few minutes - death consuming his soul. He watched as various places on his body - exposed - began to tear off and disintegrate into the aura of shadow that rippled around them both. The wooden floor around them started to gradually rot, appearing as kindled markings from a fire. Zack was on a level of physical strength that was as high as his own, but, in a position such as this, the youth doubted he'd be able to be forced off like a rider on a horse. But, he was wrong. Just as he had refused to admit it downstairs, Zack managed to veer slightly underneath him, his elbow belting directly into the center of his face. Nai stumbled back, hands holding his nose as he felt the moist touch of blood immersing against his fingers. The wind violently flushed out the dark aura, although, it was already to late for the kid. He could still see his flesh hesitantly rotting and the colour of his skin going pale. Zack was slowly dying. Quickly, he stumbled onto his feet as a hurdle of wind-like blades advanced into his direction. Unforunately for him, he was not as quick to react as earlier - two of the blades grazing across his left shoulder.

Tearing through muscle and ripping his bare excuse of a shirt, Nai descended behind the desk. The wound was deep, and he was already loosing to much blood. Would he die? Although that may of been the dreams of many who loathed him, Nai, did not want that. He didn't want to die yet. The youth wished he had been more experienced in combat then with magic and evading. His vision was going blurry, and he could not hear Zack approaching the desk. In fact, the copy-cat was silent - all he could hear was the faint sound of Gil. Shit. He tried to push himself up as much as he could, managing to reach the wall to lean up just slightly against it. There was the lifeless body of Zack on the floor, a weak smile stretching onto his lips. "Heh." he wanted to laugh out loud. Stand up proudly and show how truly great he was. But, he couldn't. Those eyes of ruby, gradually started to close.

WORDS 398 | MUSE x
    MADE BY ★MEULK

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme / Approaching:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 18th September 2015, 10:15 pm

I'm your
    King
    - @Peeps -

- 515 Words -

- Bad post sorry! -

"How would you like to be eaten alive?"

He paced on one side of his opponent, as his beast followed suit on the other side. Briefly in the back of his mind Gil realized that Nai was in the room, and probably in need of his attention but Gil couldn't tear himself away from his opponent. Victory was just within his grasp, he could practically taste it upon his tongue like a fine wine. Surely, his guild mate could hold off for another minute or two as Gil assured himself an oh so sweet win. "Your struggles are pathetic." The man rushed at him, dragging the battle hammer along its weight scraping against the floor. Once more Gil narrowly dodged the cumbersome weapon, "Getting tired now are we? That hammer must feel heavy." Gil pushed and prodded at his buttons with an arrogant smirk. As the man focused once more on Gil, the bone white wyvern crept in from behind until at long last its jaws sunk into the man's shoulder. He screeched making Gil wince at the sound, the rest of the sight wasn't worth Gil's time. Victory wasn't nearly as sweet as he had imagined it being. He had been expecting a better fight than that. He could always steal some glory from that-

"Nai."

He had turned just in time to see his guild mate get hit with blade like wind. He cursed silently under his breath. His first irrational thought was to take out his frustration upon Zack but he was nothing more than corpse. "Tch." Trying to keep some composure the blonde edged his way closer to Nai who appeared unconscious. "How troublesome." A soft spoken mutter to himself as he inspected his fellow youth. At the least he appeared to be breathing. Gil let loose a sigh of what sounded almost like relief only to have the moment spoiled once more, "I ought to just leave you here." He sounded as if the whole situation was an inconvenience to him but his actions spoke otherwise. The wounds upon Nai's shoulders were deep making Gil a little wary to move him but it wasn't as if he could leave him with the remnants of the Copy Cat Gang. He cast his red eyes towards his wyvern, "When you're finished with him there's a girl downstairs for you to finish as well. She won't put up too much of a fight."

~*~

Another huff of air escaped his lips as he trekked through the mountains with nothing but his thoughts and an unconscious companion for company. "Why am I carrying this imbecile again?" He shifted Nai's weight on his back. A familiar jacket was used as bandages for the rather deep wounds Nai had suffered, a jacket that of course was going to be replaced by Nai once he was fit to replace it. "I merely let him use it because I was getting warm out." He cast his gaze towards the fading orange and purple of the sky. It was going to be a rather long walk back to the guild.

MADE BY VEL OF GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Simba
    Simba

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Blessing
    Guild : Tᴀʀᴛᴀʀᴜs
    Mentor : Aʟ-Tʜᴀᴍᴇɴ
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Simba 18th September 2015, 11:56 pm

every fallen tear
    weaves another lie

@BLONDIE
    yes i just handed you the feels
    for some reason i decided to
    make this post a bit to angsty 8')
    forgive meh

Nai was no longer in reality. Obscurity immersed him as though he had fallen into the depths of the ocean. He couldn't breath, he couldn't move. The surface of this world was limitless, and as he fell and fell and fell. A peculiar warm feeling washed over his very self. It was not cold like usual. This darkness had always felt so cold and empty, but, the youth did not feel as if he was alone. Confusion approached his mentality, the colour gold clashing against this barren wastle-land of old memories. Like stars in the sky, he could see each and every one. His hands would slowly reach out, as if to try and touch them. But, no matter how much his fingers outstretched, he would never reach those stars. It was painful. Seeing their faces all the time. Perhaps that was the reason why he slept so much - to try and reach those memories. To see those faces that he held so dear to his heart. Nai was never one to run away, but, that day, where everything changed, he was to afraid to even wonder what they would think about him if they found out he used magic. The immediate assumption was hatred, betrayal and shock. He couldn't even fathom what else there may of been. So instead he ran. He ran until he couldn't anymore, until his feet bled out and his stomach churned in hunger.

In the farthest golden star, he could see a fragment that brought back a nostalgic feeling into his chest - twisting and pulling at his heart. His very first friend. Somebody, who in such dark, secretive times, was the only light he had. Even though he knew absolutely nothing of who Nai was and how much pain he had gone through, the raven-haired youth didn't care. He didn't want him to know the truth. Especially since, it was forbidden to tell - he just thought that regardless of how kind that person truly was, he'd still come to hate him. Those naked lids twitched, ebony lashes parting open to expose a teary red. His cheeks felt wet, and he knew he was crying - his sight blurred and his body felt weak. "Koumei... a whisper, but, surely it was heard by the one who carried him. Still half-awake, his own voice hauled him back into reality. The first thing he noticed was that he had been crying, and when he comprehended who was carrying him, his forehead fell against the male's shoulder refusing to reveal such an embarrassing sight. Although, Nai guessed that the blonde would feel his shoulder dampen anyway - as long as he couldn't see his face that was all that mattered.

"Gil..." his voice was weak, gentle. It wasn't cold and venomous - dripping with his overconfident youth. Instead, it was tinged with confusion, and the pain of something else that he couldn't perceive. "...Why?" a pause, "Why did you save me? I thought you hated me.. so.." his voice trailed off, no longer having the courage to continue on. As soon as he noticed what had been used to bind his wound, he felt the cords of his very heart being fiercely pulled upon. Nai had always been emotional, but, this was the first time he had cried in awhile. Hadn't this person hated me? The two always clashed together like opposing elements - butting heads and starting aimless quarrels. Nai had guessed he would have definitely left him there to die. Taken the money and headed back to the guild. But, instead, he did the complete opposite. His tightened lips trembled and his shoulders started to shake just slightly. "You say one thing, then you go and do something else.. are you an idiot?" he didn't speak loudly. He was afraid if he did, his voice would crack, and he'd let the blonde hear things that he never wanted him to hear. The very thought of being let down and seen in such a mess would fill him with shame and self-pity. He'd never talk to the blonde again. Nai couldn't even consider talking to him after this without feeling so conflicted by strange emotions.

But, was he fine with doing that? He didn't know. And quite frankly, the youth would never know until it slapped him right in the face.

WORDS 728 | MUSE x
    MADE BY ★MEULK

Main Theme / Approaching:
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 19th September 2015, 3:16 pm

I'm your
    King
    - @Peeps -

- 531 Words -

- Bad post sorry! -

A sudden dampness upon his shoulder, and a whisper that would have been lost in the wind if not for the one who uttered it being so close to him alerted Gil to Nai's awakening. Still, Gil trudged on without a word even as Nai soft voice spoke his name. It was strange to hear Nai use such a docile tone of voice. Frowning at the question that the mage had poised Gil remained silent. That very question was one he had been pondering over, or tried to ignore the implications it arose.

Why?

Why had he taken the time and effort to pick up Nai? Everything about his very being would suggest that he would do the opposite. Yet here he was with Nai upon his back. Had Gil developed some strange sense of whimsy? Did he at long last finally make a companion of sorts? A companion whom he could not leave to bleed out in such a forsaken pit? "No." That wasn't quite right, Gil did not have friends. He had subjects, followers, but never something like a friend. Why was it though that he picked up Nai? A crushing feeling of responsibility bubbled up in his chest, and once more the blonde attempted to push the feeling down.

Guilt

Gil Vessalius felt personally responsible for Nai's current condition. If only he had gone through the door, if only he had taken on Zack, if only he wasn't so absorbed in his own battle, in himself, then he might have been able to prevent some of the injuries that Nai bore. It was his fault that Nai was in such a condition and the guilt pressed upon him like a stone. However, guilt was a hard feeling for Gil to acknowledge. He was a being that craved to rule others but was unaware of the responsibility that came with it, or rather he knew of it but when it came to taking responsibility he preferred not to. He ignored it and resented it, couldn't he rule without having to care, without having to own up to the consequences his choices would inevitably make? He always wanted but could not give or so he told himself. Though just as Nai said, his actions conflicted with his words, and unfortunately Gil was an idiot when it came to realizing his own personal feelings and motivations. It was growing difficult to distinguish his true thoughts from the one's he told himself he had to have.

"Can't you just die already? At least then you'd finally be quiet."

He grit his teeth, swallowing back the guilt and any progress his mind was telling him to make. He would not allow himself to become some guilt ridden, open-hearted, imbecile. He would push back those feelings and those actions, smothering them in his arrogance. Those were feelings and thoughts that made him weak, that gave an opportunity for others to hurt him, he could not afford to be hurt again. Hefting Nai up once more to stop slipping, Gil gave Nai the best answer he could come up with,

"You still owe me a bottle of wine as well as a new jacket now."

MADE BY VEL OF GS

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th September 2015, 8:34 pm

Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai - Page 2 YdROJZD

Stop Copying Me! | Private | Gil & Nai - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:45 pm