Primary Magic: Eternal Hunger
Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: Eternal hunger is a magic born of the users immense love for food and shows these qualities with its techniques and abilities. This magic gives the user the ability to consume anything up to the users rank in magic this includes weapons and armor as well as spells, when consumed the item or magic in question will be transported to a pocket dimension inside the users stomach called “hungry space” for storage. “Hungry space” is the manifestation of the users hunger made real trapped inside a pocket dimension for later use, while in the pocket dimension “Hungry space” can be used to strengthen a weapon or magic up to the users rank then spit back out to attack the opponent. At will the user can release the “Hunger Space” trapped inside the pocket dimension to use it for attacking or defending purposes, this "Hungry space" Is seen as a blank white spot and will seemingly erase anything it touches in bits and pieces. This erasing effect is actually the "Hunger Space" eating said object until there is nothing left or the "hunger space" is over powered, anything eaten or erased by the "hunger space" manifests itself inside the users pocket dimension where it is free to be strengthened and enhanced up to the users magical rank. The pocket dimension can only hold a number of eaten magic and weapons up to the users magical rank.
Theo uses this magic defensively, mainly absorbing attacks then redirecting them at the opponent, however he goes on the offensive if the battle is drawn out. Theo uses "Hunger Space" when he wants finish the battle quickly or when he is bored, either of which
could spell the end for his opponents. Theo loves to play with his food and will utilize his magic to defeat the opponent with their own attacks, insulting them before he eats their bodies. The "Eternal hunger" magic is completely reliant on the users mouths and their functionality meaning if a mouth is broken or damaged to the point of not working, the user cant channel their magic through that mouth.
- No elemental weakness.
- Can eat almost every type of magic and equipment.
- Hunger Space can be used in almost any situation.
- Cannot eat Ds and Gs magic.
- Poison still effects the user if eaten.
- Cannot eat magic stronger than the user's magical rank.
- Cannot eat the users own magic.
- Knight of Black ice:
- Description: One of the Seven Knights of King Kuroryu, this Knight was the twin brother of Shinokishi. His name was never spoken - but he was feared as the brother of "Shinokishi" the great Knight of Death. He himself was also feared, but not to the extent of "Shinokishi." Unlike the other knights, this knight could rain sharp black ice down from the skies causing those around him to freeze. The king exiled him for accidentally killing hundreds of innocent civilians in a town with his ability
Ability: Upon activation, the user can summon black ice from the skies that strike his enemies in a large area. The damage is equivalent to a constant D-Rank passive ability attacking. This ability however cannot be used on D-Rank mages. This is one of the rare lineages without a drawback or weakness.
Usage: Can be used once per a thread, and allows the user to rain black ice from the skies causing mass destruction to the area. The raining of black ice lasts for 7 posts and on the 7th post will stun the target.
Constant hunger: The user breathes out "Hunger Space" constantly and as a result the space is always around the user, forming a sort of protective layer of magic that eats anything within 5 ft of the user that is the same or below the users magical rank, the technique also does the same damage as the users magical rank.
Feeding: Utilizing the pocket dimension inside, the user will break down any items or magic it has eaten and use it as a sort of fuel or energy to heal the user, regenerating 5% HP in the process. Stored magics/items that have not been expelled from the pocket dimension in 2 posts will be broken down.
Immune: Any object or magic the user eats he will break down and absorb into his body,giving the user a 50% immunity to that type of magic/item's attacks.
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: The user will aim one of their respective mouths at the item or magic and, depending on the type of attack, the user will bite/suck in the attack and store it in his pocket dimension for later use. The user can only absorb things up to 10 feet in distance and store attacks for up to two posts, after two posts the item/magic will be broken down to replenish the user.
- Defends against an attack.
- Gives the user a weapon/attack to use against your opponent.
- Gives the user a chance to counter-attack.
- Cannot eat spells that are of higher rank.
- Must see the attack coming to react.
- Requires at least one of his mouths to be functional.
- Reveals the users magic to the opponent
List of Spell Fusions:(Locked until B rank)(List your Spell Fusions here, name them, category them, have them make sense, and most importantly make them shiny!)
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description:Utilizing the weapons/items he has absorbed in he pocket dimension, the user will spew out an attack aimed in a straight line at the opponent by aiming one of his open mouths at the opponent. The reach of the attack is original length at which the opponent used it in.
- Can cause damage to an opponent.
- The attack spit out has the same stats and lengths as when shot out by the opponent.
- Releases some space inside the users pocket dimension.
- Easy to read the users move.
- The user has to see the opponent in able to do the move.
- Gets rid of an attack inside the users pocket dimension.
- Easy to counter.
Name: Hungry ball
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: Aiming their mouth at the opponent, the user will release some of their "hunger Space" in the form of a ball no bigger than a volley ball and shoots it at the direction their aiming. This technique reaches up to 10 feet in length.
- Whatever the ball touches it eats and brings to the pocket dimension.
- Gives the user a way to attack with ought absorbed magic in the pocket dimension.
- Absorbs magic and other attacks the ball touches.
- Cannot fully eat magics higher than it.
- Cannot absorb Ds or Gs magic.
- Small in size.
- Very small in range
Name: Love Bites
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: The user will touch an object or being with one of his mouth's and will release "Hunger Space" unto the object, absorbing them into the pocket dimension for up to two posts, from then on the stored item/magic will be broken down to replenish the user. This technique can only be used when touching an object, magic, or being.
- Whatever the user touches he eats and brings to the pocket dimension.
- Can help with clearing obstacles
- Eats magic and other items.
- Needs to be touching an object/person.
- Can be blocked from actually touching an opponent.
- Can be dodged
- Does not affect armor
Name Name of the Spell )
Rank: (What rank is your spell? H, S, A, B, C, or D)
Type: ( Fire, Water, etc. Offensive, Defensive, Supportive.)
Fused Spells(What Spells Went into the Fusion and their Ranks?)
Last edited by jagged2 on 6th May 2015, 7:07 am; edited 4 times in total