Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care of My Baby! (Job/Solo)

Belamie
    Belamie

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Progeny Of Nyx
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care of My Baby! (Job/Solo) Empty Take Care of My Baby! (Job/Solo)

Post by Belamie 30th March 2015, 12:31 am

Spoiler:

Belamie wandered around the streets with a flyer in her hand. It was a job posting she had found, but she still wasn't sure if she was going to actually do it. The job was babysitting. Babysitting! Belamie hated children. They were sticky and gross, and never stopped talking, or crying, or spewing fluids from both ends. She shuddered at the thought. She had crinkled the flyer up, folded it and unfolded it a hundred times trying to make up her mind. It's a kid, Belamie. You have no idea what you are doing. You'd probably kill the thing anyway. On accident of course. She sighed. But 750 jewels was a good chunk of change. It's more than she would make pick pocketing for an entire day. She rolled her neck, cracking it. "Uggghghhh, Belamie. Just do the thing. You'll be fine. It's one night. One night." She nodded to herself, and unwrinkled the flyer again. She reread the address, but it wasn't familiar to her. She walked up to one of the vendors who wasn't packed with customers, and showed him the flyer. "Excuse me, do you know where this is?" The man looked slightly annoyed, but Belamie flashed him her helpless lost puppy smile and he agreed to look at the paper. "Yeah, that's on the other side of town. It's the big one at the end. You won't miss it." He raised his eyebrow.  "You their new babysitter, or something?" Belamie folded up the paper again and nodded. "Yup, that's me." The man chuckled and went back to organizing his vegetables. "Good luck, kid. You are going to need it" Belamie nodded in thanks and began to walk to the other end of the market  as an ominous feeling crept over her, but she shrugged it off. It's just a kid, Belamie. What could possibly go wrong?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care of My Baby! (Job/Solo) Beautiful-Mikasa-Ackerman-attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-anime-hd-wallpaper

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:16 pm