Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Master Change for Sabertooth.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Important Guild Master Change for Sabertooth.

Post by Yvonne 14th February 2015, 7:18 pm

Hello everyone! A while ago, our Guild Master and beloved friend above all of that, Legacy, stepped down from all of his titles and left me with Sabertooth. Now….not even I have an idea on what I’m supposed to do. But, he has promised me his help if I run into a wall. I...I hope I can expect the same from the rest of the guild. I’m not sure how many of you agree with me getting this position and quite honestly, I’m scared of having such a big responsibility on me. But, I’ll be trying my best to keep Sabertooth on top. I ask for everyone’s help to do so. I can’t do much on my own, after all.

Nothing will be changing. We carry on with what Legacy visioned for Sabertooth. We will follow the three values he had given us! Faith, Conviction and Selflessness. We will keep what he built for us. What I’ll be doing, however, is name the Aces for Sabertooth soon in a new members list since I can't seem to edit the previous one. Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Master Change for Sabertooth. QoRmBvD

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:48 pm