Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Start Of Something Huge (Plot/Private/Clyde)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private The Start Of Something Huge (Plot/Private/Clyde)

Post by Twinkle Toes 9th February 2015, 3:21 pm

Clyde walked outside of his house and got his mail. He went through all the letters from people he had forgotten about and put them in the "I don't know these people" pile, then got one that caused him to drop to his knees in tears. The letter was sent by "Jack Taillant." He knew this man. He knew this man all too well. Garth had restored his memory of this man. It was his older brother. He quickly rips open the letter as he wonders where his fake mom was. She wasn't at the hospital when he woke up. She probably thought she had gotten away without being seen by anyone at all, especially Clyde. Clyde took out the letter and opened it, all excited to see what it was about and who it was from.

Last edited by Twinkle Toes on 12th February 2015, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    The Start Of Something Huge (Plot/Private/Clyde) Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Start Of Something Huge (Plot/Private/Clyde)

Post by Twinkle Toes 12th February 2015, 5:41 pm

"Dear, Clyde. I am very sorry I had to keep out of touch, but Jack and I were certain you had met your end back there. I would be dead right now without you, I had lost all hope when I was with him. You showed me your true power and to live to tell the tale is amazing. Clyde I am so happy to know your alive and that the boss is gone. I just need to tell you of something else that may need your attention. One final favor I guess. You see I need you to hunt down your magic mentor and kill him. He is a bad man as Garth explained. We haven't been able to stop him even when we went full power. Clyde, you seem to be our last hope. Your mom is also around somewhere. The fake one I mean. Stay away she is a very very sick person. You don't want to trust her Clyde.

~Jack"
    Clyde rubbed his eyes looking at the message in a daze. He had trouble processing his fear, anger, and confusion. He felt happy in ways at least to hear his brother is alright. There seems to be another troubling force that is evil again. Clyde smirked and blushed thinking of Astrid. He wonders how she was doing during his time getting back into the circle of drama that is never ending. Clyde pushed his hand through his hair and cried a little bit. He was done with this drama. Why can't people just be good? Why my mentor? Why my mom? Clyde sighed and felt a tear drizzling down his cheek.
    "Astrid, where are you now?"
    Clyde ran out of his house rubbing away his tears. He was ready to go full force towards the place he had met Astrid. He didn't care about anything or anyone else but her. He loved Astrid. He was the thing that completed him fully.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 12th February 2015, 5:46 pm

Clyde ran to the place he had met Astrid at full speed. She had to be somewhere and there is the best place to look. As he ran he felt a presence following him, but he decided it was best to just act like it wasn't there. He checked a nearby mirror ahead and saw it was his mom following him in a robe. She stopped when she saw he had seen her. Clyde quickly goes to a corner or a building and runs up the wall then flips backward to his mom. He lands gracefully and she tries to run away, but Clyde wasn't going to let her. He gets on his roller skates then tackles her to the ground as she ran. He made sure to protect her from injury though.
    "Hi. Thanks for saving me earlier. We need to talk fake mom."
    She looked at him sadly.

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 12th February 2015, 6:01 pm

"I am sorry Clyde, It was all your fathers fault. He didn't give a damn for you like I did. Don't you remember the childhood I gave you? Clyde, I love you. I know I am not your mother, but you and Jack are the only ones in your family left. I am not asking for you to be fine with me, but I am asking if we can at least be on good terms."
    Tears rose to the surface.
    "Your father died from Jack, but Jack spared me. He knew he could kill me, but didn't. I am better then him. He always abused me, don't you remember the very huge bangs downstairs sometimes? We didn't yell for you Clyde, but he would hurt me often. We only married because otherwise he would kill me. He is the one abusive boyfriend then stuck with me. To have him die was a blessing."
    "Mom, Can I call you mom actually?"
    "Sure."
    She was over joyed to hear this.
    "I saw you over my hurt body in the ambulance. They didn't tell me, but I was a kind of spirit out of my body. I saw everything. You really do seem to love me, but Jack says to keep on my toes. I wish I could go back to being a insolent brat, but that will not happen anytime soon. You have to accept the fact that I am grown up and a rather adept wizard and not some kid who lives with his parents for the rest of his life."
    Her happiness died.
    "I do wish to ask you one thing though."
    "What is it? I will do anything to redeem myself at this point."
    "Can you help me take down my old mentor and his friends?"
    "I am not as strong as you think Clyde, but I can still hold my own in a fight. I will come with you to do this on one condition."
    "What is it?"
    "We start off fresh. What is in the past is no more. Judge me as your mother and what happens from this point forward."
    "I will try. No promises."
    She smiled and hugged Clyde. Clyde smirked and felt the need to build a team to kill these posers.
    "Lets go get a team and go kill every last one of them!"
    His mom nodded and they walked together. Clyde noticed she was hiding a very vast amount of magic power. He still didn't let his guard down.

[Exit Thread]

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:40 am