Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) Empty Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde)

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 3:56 pm

Clyde walked through the streets of oak town all scratched up in tears. He walked slowly and saw it was turning night. It was a long walk back to his guild.
    "Jack..."
    Clyde muttered under his breath. It felt so strange and his emotions danced over his body like acid. He was in some hell of a bad mood as he walked the empty streets of the town feeling as lonely as the streets had.
    "If only I could have done more."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) Empty Re: Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde)

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 3:59 pm

Daiko, who was soaring through the air at this point of time, decided to practice a trick. It was one where he would fall from the sky, and land... on his feet, without any harm done.

He stops flying, twirling through the air. This caused him to gain more momentum. While he was doing tricks mid-air, he found himself going toward the ground.. at Clyde.

Landing beside the brown-haired boy, Daiko twirls and falls over. A sweatdrop appears over his head, and he gently pats Clyde. "How you doin'."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 4:03 pm

Clyde looked at Daiko with misty eyes.
    "Hey, hows it going?"

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 4:07 pm

Daiko salutes the boy, looking him in the eyes. He then places a hand on top of the boy's head, ruffling his hair. "Cheer up, won't ya'?"

Just then, a small Pika pokes out from Daiko's sweatshirt, spirals on it's eyes. It climbs out, resting in Daiko's black hair, making a nest so it was cozy. "There there..." He pats the cute creature, then returns his full attention to clyde.

He slips his hands in his pockets, staring at his brown-haired friend. "How are things going in the guild, hmm? Savage Skull still as feisty as usual?"

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 4:12 pm

This was the last person Clyde wanted to see. There couldn't have been anyone worse. A man flashed into Clyde's mind and he instantly disagreed. Not the last person for sure.
    "Savage Skull has been doing fine. Why are you asking like you don't go there often?"
    Clyde looked down to see he still had his burnt feet showing with half a show on each foot. He pants were burnt in spots and cut in other. He of course wasn't wearing the scarf he wears everywhere, and his navy blue shirt were covered in small cuts. He was a filthy mess of mixed feelings.

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 4:18 pm

Daiko looks Clyde up and down, blinking absently. "You look like a mess, man. Let me get you some new clothes." He walks over to a guy who looked like his parents were rich and he had no job, and threw about 50 jewel at him.

Daiko strips the man of his clothes, throwing more money at him, which made him go away. He then replaced Clyde's torn up clothing with a v-neck, jean shorts, and some sandals with a picture of Daiko on them. To finish the job, Daiko places a snapback on his head, with "TF" in graffiti letters. "Alright, alright... How are you doing?"

Daiko noticed that Clyde looked a bit angry at him... Patting his head, Daiko blinks "I hope there's no hard feelings from before. I've changed a lot, and I hope you can forgive me." He bows slightly, a sparkle shining above his head.

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 4:31 pm

(OOC: Clyde is a little bit grumpy...)
    "Daiko, It does seem like you changed, but I don't like it. Why haven't you been at the guild, where have you been? I have been alone ever since that day you came in the mission with Kyoko. I don't have much friends, and I just found out my life is a lie. You piece of shit! Why would you just leave like that? WHERE YOU TOO WITH ALL THOSE WOMEN AGAIN? I have heard those rumors, Daiko. You are a sick pervert. Go ahead and attack me again like you did when I was in those crutches. You are a sick fuck Daiko. Please just leave once again like you have been doing."

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 4:57 pm

(OOC - o - o Maybe he should chill out on the icecream)

Daiko's eyes widened, blinking absently at Clyde. "We...Well.. Umm..." He just stares at the kid in front of him, surprised at what he'd just heard him say. Slipping his hands in his pockets, he continues to watch. Clyde was an ass...

"I don't know what you fucking problem is, Clyde. I've been away trying to.. Find myself, if you could say that. Like I said, I'm different. I haven't been around because Savage Skull wants me dead." He stares Clyde in the eyes. "I'm surprised you hadn't heard. I'm still just as strong as when we last fought, if you want to try to hurt me like your guild wants you to." Daiko stands back a bit, cracking his knuckles and holding his hands up. "I'll even go easy on you..."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 5:05 pm

"The guild wants you dead? I am almost happy to hear that. Daiko where have you been all this time? You were gone for so long.... I just thought I finally had everything turning out for the better. I thought I had killed Garth and one the battle, but no. I am still too weak. Still too fucking weak. I am stuck alone with hopes to finally save Jack and live a happily ever after. I am sorry for what I said, but I am just a ball of stress and mixed feelings. Why don't we train sometime like you had said that day? Why don't we just clear up your name with the guild! I am sure they would let you back. What could be so bad that they wouldn't. I think time fixes anything! Daiko lets go back to the guild, get some bandages, and go clear things up. This is probably not that bad. I mean they wouldn't kill a fellow member, would they?"

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 5:15 pm

Daiko takes a step closer to Clyde, sucker punching him in the face. He steps back once more, wiping some blood from the boy's face off on his hand.

"I've already met some of the assassins coming to get me. They aren't as strong as me, but I'm not taking the chance. I go back to that guild, and all hell breaks loose. Let me fill you in on something. The people in that guild are not 'understanding', they aren't 'nice', or even remotely of that descripiton. They're nothing but killers. If you want to be trained, then we can train right now. First let me give you a lesson on not being a little bitch. In order to actually defeat this guy who sounds like someone from an 80s movie, you need to believe you can do it. I've even TOLD YOU that you could do it." Daiko pokes him in the chest, then looks up in his eyes, which he suspects are tearing up "You're to blame for your failures, you can't go telling me I am."

Daiko stares in disgust at Clyde. A lightbulb then appears above his head, and Daiko pulls something out of his pocket. It's a puzzle piece on a necklace, and he throws it in Clyde's hands. "By the way, I had this made for you. It lets you know if I'm in trouble, and vice versa." Daiko slips his hands in his pocket, raising an eyebrow at Clyde. He was secretly hoping that the boy'd fight back, so Daiko could then start teaching him a new magic....

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 5:24 pm

"Why do they want to kill you, and what the heck is this necklace?"
    Clyde was annoyed with asking so many times. He didn't mind the sucker punch, because the pain from before made this pale in comparison.
    "You can't help me with the guy I need dead. This guy is much stronger then you, even if you would think otherwise. I would need to train you in the way he fights in order for you to get any kind of shot, but I am quite interested by the large sum of magic power you have right now. Lets train here. I have always been interested in fire magic. Is it possible that you could maybe teach me it?"

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 5:38 pm

Daiko shrugs, looking at Clyde. "I can teach you any magic you want. I don't like fire magic much though, it's pretty lame and I know a lot of people that eat it..." Daiko nods, then backs up.

"Teach me this man's fighting style. I'm sure I'll beat his ass." Daiko is flooded with memories of the man in the goatee... twisting it.. pillaging... all while making a "Nyeahhh seeee" sound..

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 5:52 pm

"It will take many days and It would require my brother to teach you. I don't even know where the guy is now." Clyde lied about not knowing the location, but it was all to protect Daiko. Daiko would get slaughtered if he didn't know the way that man attacks. Besides, Clyde wanted to do this alone with Jack.
    "Fire magic is something I at least have an idea of how to do. I feel funny anytime I try to make flames, and I never had successfully done it. I can try harder, and maybe someday I could make brilliant flames like my brother can!"

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 5:58 pm

Daiko nods.

"Take me to this brother, if you don't mind. I'm a fast learner. We can fight that asshole Garth together, side by side!" Daiko cheers, sparkling. He looks at Clyde, nodding. Maybe they should learn a unison raid some time...

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 6:08 pm

"Haha that is the funny thing. He is long gone now probably burning a town to the ground or he is in a prison. Garth is also kinda dead. I killed him a while ago. He was a bitch to fight, and even almost killed me. Eh you don't need to worry. Someday I will save Jack, but it is not in any hurry. Jack is quite fine just a little bit scuffed up."
    Clyde really doesn't want Daiko getting involved. He wants to fight his own battles for once. Daiko is someone he wants to rely on to do everything. Clyde decided he was going to go learn fire magic, then take down Fairy Tail with Daiko.
    "Hey after we train lets destroy those Fairy Tail members who have their noses up their asses."

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 6:49 pm

Daiko blinks. "Uuueeeehhhhhhhhh. What did you say about Fairy Tail?" He stares at Clyde, in disbelief at what he'd heard. Ever since he'd joined Fairy Tail he's found nothing but kindness from the people... It looked like Clyde needed an ass whoopin'

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 7:03 pm

"I said we should kill them all for savage skull. Why does Savage Skull want to kill you? You never answered me. I don't have anything against Fairy Tail now, but it would be nice to show how strong Savage Skull is."

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 3rd December 2014, 7:22 pm

Daiko blinks, falling backwards and passing into smoke form. He hides in one of the cracks in the pavement. "You see... I'm kind-a part of Fairy Tail now..."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 7:30 pm

"Holy shit! Why?"
    Clyde secretly wanted to quit savage skull, because he was far too kind for their work. He didn't want to kill people for evil reasons, he wanted to kill them for good reasons. Clyde contemplated leaving all of it behind, and felt almost an urge too.
    "Daiko, You know what this means. We are now enemies. A light guild and a dark guild member can't be friends and you know it. Is there anyway I can leave Savage skull? I really hate it there, and only joined because it was close by. I have no friends except for Kyoko, because everyone are monsters."

[237.5/1200] 
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 3rd December 2014, 7:32 pm

"Holy shit! Why?"
    Clyde secretly wanted to quit savage skull, because he was far too kind for their work. He didn't want to kill people for evil reasons, he wanted to kill them for good reasons. Clyde contemplated leaving all of it behind, and felt almost an urge too.
    "Daiko, You know what this means. We are now enemies. A light guild and a dark guild member can't be friends and you know it. Is there anyway I can leave Savage skull? I really hate it there, and only joined because it was close by. I have no friends except for Kyoko, because everyone are monsters."

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 5th December 2014, 4:17 pm

Daiko points, a sparkly finger shining in the rays of the light. "Well Kyoko is a pretty shit friend to have! You'll never get the protection you get with All-stat---- I mean, Daiko~!!"

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 5th December 2014, 8:17 pm

Clyde's eyes widen. He thought about what that kick had done to his chest. Clyde looked down his shirt to see it looked god awful, but no where near what had happened to Jack.
    "Daiko promise me you will never go near the man I talked about earlier. His kicks are something to be terrified of. Daiko, Look at my chest. This wasn't anywhere close to his strongest kick. This is his warning shot. He is a madman. I know I can beat him someday, but I don't want to worry about you. The problem is that this man is faster then anything you could imagine. He is faster then Jack. His fighting style is similar to a speeding train. He hits like a cannonball with every kick. When this guy does the softest kick to you, you need to not touch it no matter what. His kicks will spell death if he chooses to do his stronger ones. The man using metal, impact, and teleportation magic. It is a deadly combo, that I feel I should teach you. If I can melt this guy with fire, I might slow him down enough to get a hit on him."

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 5th December 2014, 8:31 pm

Daiko shakes his head, pressing a finger to Clyde's lips. "I'm learning the ancient art known as Raijin Arc. It allows me to move over double my normal speed, and respond to stimuli a lot faster."

Daiko gets in a fake fighting position, then smiles at Clyde. "That kicker sounds like All the other kids, with the pumped up kicks."

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 5th December 2014, 8:37 pm

"Lets just wait a while, I don't want to go back." Clyde shuddered a bit, then stared at Daiko.
    "Promise me you won't go searching for this guy. I don't want anymore people to get hurt. I will come up with a plan someday, and then we can find him and kill him. I will be much stronger someday, I just need to be a little bit quicker."

[237.5/1200] 
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 6th December 2014, 11:07 am

Daiko shrugs, nodding in the boy's general direction. He wanted to beat this guys ass. Though Daiko was a bit of an ass to Clyde, he still cared for him. "I'm going to fight this guy, and bring back his dick as a unicorn horn.... If I die in the process, who cares. I'm going to find him!" Daiko runs off somewhere, leaping to fly.

[ Exit Thread ]

Let's do a thread later of me getting the living shit beat out of me by this guy.. mk?

Jobs

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:34 pm