Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The End?? (Private/Plot/Clyde/Daiko)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: String
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private The End?? (Private/Plot/Clyde/Daiko)

Post by Twinkle Toes 7th January 2015, 10:02 am

Clyde ran towards the location of the boss knowing that Daiko would probably be there by now. He looks around the trees looking for any trace of a slave that was getting ready to kill him. Clyde looked down to see his scarf was gone and swore to himself.
    "He better not lay a single finger on that scarf or I will cut him to ribbons, then dance with his skin."
    Clyde looked into a cave as he ran and saw a man wearing nothing but purple robes. This man's eyes glowed and streamed out purple sparks that were very scary to Clyde.
    "Hello?"
    The man was suddenly gone.
    "Show yourself."
    Clyde heard nothing but the sway of a few leaves. He looks up to the mountain he has to pass to get the palace Jack had talked about.
    "This really sucks. If Daiko gets their first he will be a bloody mess."
    He sees the man on the mountains then stops.
    "Hey purple dude, Who are you? You don't seem to be using the teleport magic everyone else uses."
    No response again. Clyde pulled out a dagger, and got ready to kill the man. Nothing this close to the palace could be good.
    "Come out and fight me."
    Clyde saw the man appear before his very eyes and touch his forehead.
    "What are you doing?"
    The man's fingers glowed purple, and Clyde only felt the touch of the finger.
    "This will be useful in the future."
    The man vanished, and Clyde stood astonished. He had no idea why the man had touched his head or why it was useful, but it didn't seem to be anything dangerous. Clyde ran towards the palace at full speed and got ready for the fight. If anything Clyde would at least get a single hit on this guy.

Clyde got close to reaching the base of the mountain when he had seen a man with light blue  hair, very pale skin, and CLYDE'S SCARF!
    "You are going to give me my scarf back right now."
    The teenager snickered, and drew a sword that was very long and looks as if it was made completely out of ice except for the handle made of iron and cloth wrappings.
    "So that is the way you want to play. I will have to rip the scarf off along with your neck!"
    The boy snickered again.
    "Good luck trying. My master trained me well. Liquidfication Technique!"
    The boy turned entirely into a water version of himself in seconds.
    "Not done yet, Water Army technique!"
    "You should stop telling me the names of your moves. It allows me to guess their very obvious names and predict your next move."
    The boy spit out a bunch of little water droplets from his mouth that went all over the place. More water versions of the kid formed from these droplets all with the same sword too.
    "Is this supposed to scare me? Your magic power dropped extremely with this, and these clones look as if they were made by a 5 year old. They are sloppy."
    "Shut up! Water Army Blizzard Technique!"
    The clones all spit out icy winds toward Clyde. I get it now. I know how to beat him easy. Clyde thought to himself. Clyde quickly uses thorn grapple to grapple away from the place, then gets out his bow and arrow as the clones and the kid all get confused.
    "Time to find the real one."
    Clyde shoots out 6 arrows at once that all hit 6 water clones in random spots. The water clones turn to puddles instantly.
    "Shit, Charge!"
    The water clones all run at Clyde with their sword drawn. There were around a hundred of them, but Clyde grappled here for a reason. It was a clearing away from the trees. The water clones would also have to dodge getting hit by the forest as they came to him which would kill of some of them.
    "Time to kill these clones of a child with a big mouth."
    "SHUT UP!"
     Clyde gets out his ribbon wands and smiles at the horde approaching.
    "GIVE ME MY GOD DAMN SCARF OR SO HELP ME CHILD YOU WILL REGRET LIVING LIKE YOUR PARENTS DID!"
    Clyde spun around his whips and started killing twenty five of them at once. The last group was smart and tried to jump at him and all directions and dodge his attacks.
    "That isn't going to work. You cant dodge me so easily."
    Clyde whipped hard at the clones and knew that one was still hiding in the forest which Clyde loved. He knew this was the real one. When the clones finally got to Clyde there were five of them all surrounding him.
    "Go Clones! Giantic Frost Prism Technique."
    The clones all ran up to Clyde to try to grab on to him, but Clyde had his modified brass knuckles to punch them all down. When Clyde had thought he had won three clones jumped up from the ground and latched onto him. Their bodies turned to solid ice and they expanded to try to crush Clyde to pieces.
    "You honestly thought i would be so stupid? You are so funny."
    "I hope you enjoy your coffin."
    Clyde drew out his bow he had been keeping ready. He put an arrow onto the string and made a string a little bit more rigid that was attached to the arrow. The clones were all latched onto his legs and Clyde knew this was his last chance. Clyde pulled back the bow extremely far and lined up his arrow to his the kid right between the eyes. Clyde released the string and watched as the boy tried to jump out of reach. This was exactly what Clyde had wanted.
    "Checkmate."
    Clyde pulls the string attached to the arrow and turned to the arrow to the kids new direction. It would hit the kid right in the neck. The kid tried to get away from the arrow meters away but he was in mid jump and couldn't move at all. The arrow went through the kids neck and the force knocked him back. The kid fell down to the ground below struggling to breath.
    "Oh, Right! I still need my scarf."
    Clyde tugged the string hard back and pulled the kid towards him the screams were non stop. When the boy had gotten to the clearing Clyde had broken out of the ice with his dagger and walked to the kid who lay their lifeless.
    "Was that so much to ask?" Clyde took the scarf the kid had been wearing around his waist and put it on.
    "Coward, You get up right now. You fight till your last breath. I see how much magic power you have left. You can at least make this honorable. You either fight me and die or we fight your master and earn your freedom. Either way you are going to get up right now."
    The kid opened his eyes and tried to speak, but Clyde aimed the arrow to the neck for a reason. The kid has his vocal cords damaged. 
    "Knod if you wish to come kill your master. Shake your head if you want death by me."
    The kid shook his head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    The End?? (Private/Plot/Clyde/Daiko) Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The End?? (Private/Plot/Clyde/Daiko)

Post by Twinkle Toes 21st January 2015, 6:01 pm

The boss:

Clyde walked up the mountain with his scarf wrapped around his neck. He dragged the kid who wanted death up the mountain with him. After all, Clyde wouldn't kill a kill. He isn't a heartless savage skull member after all. Clyde saw the grand palace with japanese style archticture, with lots of red. This was a palace fit for a king. Clyde watched the beautiful architecture in a amazement.
    The Palace:
    "It is a shame this place will go to waste."
    Clyde smiled as he prepared to ruin this palace the boss cared so much about. He carried the kid down to the bottom of the mountain with him and prepared his next move.

When Clyde was at the bottom he hid the kid in a bush so only people on the side of the mountain could see him. He drew his katana and readied for the attack. Daiko could have been taken prisoner. Clyde watches as a man comes out of the palace. He hides near the bushes watching the man see to walk towards him. If he comes any close this could end bad, Clyde thought to himself. He draws his two short swords and puts his katana away. The man approaches the bushes and unzips his pants. He knew what this man came here to do now.
    "Stop!"
    Clyde jumps out and holds the short sword to the man's neck.
    "Yo man, I was just trying to take a leak. Don't you know the bro code?"
    "Yes, I think it includes not peeing over a child's body. That is besides the point though, Where is the boss?"
    "He is inside chilling, let me..."
    "You are going to take me there. Have you seen any complete idiot with purple eyes fly in here with smoke."
    "I guess I have no choice and nope."

After awhile they reached a grand doorway.
    "He is in there."
    Clyde nodded and pressed the short sword near the man's neck and started walking with the man to the door. The man understood and opened the door. Clyde and the man walked in to see a huge bedroom with a bunch of women in bikini's surrounding the boss. Clyde took away the short sword and kicked the man away to the hall and shut the door. He grunted then talked as close to a girl as possible.
    "Hey there big boy, I am the newest member of this party."
    "Come over here and join the others."
    Clyde walked into the room as the boss was too busy looking in the tiny mirror (Just like something else in his room.) Clyde walked up to the boss with dynamite in hand. Clyde covered himself and scarfs and looked like a really covered up women to most people. He lit the fuse which made little sound compared to the girls talking to themselves. He puts his hand on the bosses shoulder and massages it. The boss wore only swim trunks that were covered with lipstick kisses. He puts his hand on the bosses back and slow goes down to the shorts were he pulls back the waist. Clyde, then stuck the dynamite right in the bosse's but, then quickly walked out of the room.
    "Where you are you going baby?"
    "2, 1..."
    Clyde heard a huge explosion that shut all the girls up. The boss's shorts tore apart, and The boss was pushed straight into the mirror. Clyde tried so hard not to laugh as he stood by a window on the third story.
    "You piece of shit!"
    He watched as the boss ran straight towards Clyde. Clyde acted scared as the boss was getting really close. As soon as the boss was about to slam into him, Clyde grappled to the ceiling. The boss went flying face first through the window right on top the guy from earlier who just wanted to pee. Clyde threw down a pair of shorts that had hearts and flowers over them. They were in the sexy time drawer. He threw off all the scarfs and his disguise as the boss recovered from the fall. The boss got up and locked eyes with Clyde who had a huge smirk on his face after humiliating him. Clyde jumped down and readied his pistol for the boss with a smile.
    "You are dead now!"
    "Nice shorts, I bet everyone who works for you really likes them. Just ask them though, they are all at the windows with cameras."
    As soon as Clyde reached the ground the boss did a solid punch to Clyde right in the chest. He didn't have a single second to react and blood spilled out of his mouth. The boss, then grabbed Clyde by the neck and slammed him into the ground. He struggled to even start to try to defend himself. The boss put his foot on Clyde's cheek and slowly pressed down harder and harder. Clyde couldn't even say a word.
    "I will slowly crush your skull into the ground and make sure everyone catch watch this as an example of why you shouldn't mess with me."
    Clyde felt his head start killing him and wondered if this was the end. He never expected the boss to be so strong. His foot smell so horrible too. Clyde thought this to himself as he prepared to die once again. This time he wasn't under a more merciful person like the savage skull leader he was under a man who was steaming with hatred and sweat.
    "Is this the end?" Clyde said to himself in a whisper.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."
    Daiko
    Daiko

Venom Demon

Venom Demon

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Son of Creation
    Mentor : Himself
    Experience : 2050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Not being banned yet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daiko 21st January 2015, 10:22 pm

"Daiko~ Wake upppp~" Daiko blinks groggily, blinking up at a girl with nothing on but her panties. "W-Why are you waking me up.." he groans, getting out of bed and draping himself over her shoulder. "I made you something~" She giggled, leading him out in the hallway. When he reached his dining room, he blinked, seeing that she had prepared all sorts of foods. "W-What!? You're too kind, Mikami!!" She giggled, sitting down at one end of the table, eating what she had made. Daiko sits down as well, and literally shovels the food into his mouth. "This is so good~" He finishes most of it off, and the girl giggles once more. "I'm glad you like it, Dai-kun~" She giggled, pulling him back in his room. She pulls him close to her, kissing up his neck. "Mmh~ Why don't we have some more fun?" Her hand traveled down his back, pulling him closer. In that instant, he felt a burning sensation coming from his chest. He looked down at his puzzle necklace, and it was burning a bright white color. 

"God dammit Clyde.." He sighed under his breath. He gently cups the womans chest in his hand, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. "I have a friend.. He's about to get killed.. I need to go help him." She shows a face of disappointment, and Daiko shrugs. She grabbed a marker, and wrote down her number once more, though this time on his arm, in big black numbers. "Next time I come over, I don't want to hear about this dorky Clyde~" She teased, sliding on a shirt, leaving her bra at his house on purpose. He helps her out the door, and she blows him a kiss before leaving. 

Daiko then rushed to his room, throwing on the clothing he had been wearing. He throws on a T-shirt, and some shorts. then attached his Tome firmly to his side, along with a pistol in each side of his belt. he then throws a Panda sweatshirt on top, effectively concealing the book. Daiko rolls his head to the side, cracking noises coming from his neck. He then grabs his little friend Casper, and slings him over his shoulder. "Come on furball, let's head out." The cat then jumps off of Daiko putting on clothing. "Well let me get dressed! I don't want people to look at me like some house cat!" Daiko laughs, then lets the exceed sit on his head. Patting the little guy, Daiko walks out his door.

"Onto saving Clyde, little guy." The exceed glares at him for calling him little, and sprouts wings, grabbing Daiko by his sides and back, lifting him up in the air without a problem. "Point me in a direction." The cat spoke, and the mage pointed forward. The cat then began to fly in the air, and sped up. A tunnel of wind channeled behind them, as the went from 50 to 150 to 200 meters per second ( about 200 miles per hour ). The cat then zooms to the location, and Daiko drops from his arms, falling down. He does a couple of spins in the air, then slants his entire body. His exceed catches him before he nearly hits the ground, then lets him go once more, and he skids in the ground. He skids like this for about 20 meters, leaving a gash in the ground.

"Now! Who wants their ass kicked?" Daiko laughs, then sees a child knocked out near a bush. He picks the child up. Blinking, the Demon Slayer backhanded the child right across the face, causing him to sputter and yell. "Hah, Clyde! You think you can defeat me?" Glaring at the boy, he sucker punches him in the face, knocking him out cold once more. "Dai.. You should have asked him where Clyde was..." The man blinked, then shrugged, walking to the base that was in the distance. Tilting his head, he glares. He had been here before.. and only one man would base up here..

His father. 

Daiko shuddered at the thought, and climbed the highest tree, hiding himself inside of it. "Alright.. Don't let me down.." Daiko looks at his ring, then enters his astral state. He hops down from the tree, landing. He walked straight through the wall, and looked at Clyde. He shoved a dynamite up his father's asshole. As the man screamed in terror from the explosives up his rectum, the Demon Slayer couldn't control himself. He was laughing his own ass off, watching the man fly across the room. Blinking, Daiko realized that the man then started to pulverize Clyde into the ground, beating the living shit out of him. "Oh.. Wow..." The slayer stated in his astral form. Clyde was... getting wrecked.

When his father pressed his foot to Clyde's head, he knew he had to take action. Running back to his body, he entered himself ( not like he had entered the Mikami ) and hopped from the tree, landing a bit harder than before. He rushed in, and kicked two men on the floor out of the way. "Hey Pops!" Daiko shouted, holding up two pistols. "Get your foot off of him before I pump that egg-head of yours full of lead." The man laughed, lifting his foot off of Clyde. "You care about the boy? Hah. Your own mistake, I suppose." Daiko shoots two bullets at him, one from each pistol. 

"I see you still haven't learned..." Daiko's father laughs, teleporting behind him. "Is that true?" The mage says as he points the pistols behind him, shooting off bullets in the mans direction. "Yes, and you just proved it." Daiko gets punched hard in the gut, sending him flying across the room.

"Oh, Guest... If only you knew..."

The End?? (Private/Plot/Clyde/Daiko) Ilfuaw

Jobs
    D-Rank - 6 || C-Rank - 2 || B-Rank - 1 || A-Rank - 0 || S-Rank - 0 ]

[ 2050 / 7500 EXP ]

The End?? (Private/Plot/Clyde/Daiko) Daiko_by_ravenart5-d8edi8u
    Other Signitures:

Dai Fans Only:
    Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Twinkle Toes 24th January 2015, 1:09 am

Clyde recovers from the horrible attack. His head felt like it was going to explode and it seems giving up was an option he wanted to take. He looked over as the boss saw he was outnumbered and running out of options.
    "Hey Clyde, I guess I will really have to pay you back for what you did."
    Clyde looks over wondering what he meant as the boss motioned over to some guards as he continued the fight with Daiko. The guards go into the building and start coming out dragging something. Clyde had not time to worry about this.
    "Daiko, I will help you, but I have a question. Why do you need to get so involved in my shit? I told you this would be bad, but you go off anyway!"
    He gets out his bow and quickly sprays out a bundle of arrows in string. As they were launched the string broke and the arrows sprayed all over the boss's location. The boss was smart, however and teleported right behind Clyde for a rough kick to the ground.
    "You will die just like Daiko."
    "God damn that hurt!"
    Clyde tried to recover his strength. He got out his gun and went to shoot the boss in the thigh but the boss went for Daiko and teleported away.

Clyde had other problems to deal with. The boss's men came out and threw a body out onto the ground. Clyde looked over to the body and his whole body tensed up. His eyes widened in fear. Clyde felt as if the boss had just ripped him to shreds in one move.
    "WHO IS THAT? YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW. WHO IS THAT BOY COVERED IN LASHES?!"
    The boss simply snickered, then continued fighting Daiko. Clyde's whole body shook as he watched the sour sight.
    "I will finish off this filthy traitor as an example of why you should never dare stand against me. This pesky scum deserves nothing but death."
    The Boss teleported then slammed his foot down towards Jack's head, but was quickly stopped. Clyde stood on all fours over his brother protecting the damage and tortured body. Clyde put his head back up after getting hit and gave the Boss a death stare.
    "I will protect him to the end. You have already marked your gravestone for laying a finger on him. If I ever see anyone lay a finger on him I will tear them to shreds."
    The boss was uncomfortable from Clyde's stare. No one has ever seen Clyde like this. His eyes shown only lust for murder and destruction. Clyde jumped up and got a heavy upper cut on the boss. He then stabs his short sword right for his chest, but the boss blocked with his arm. The sword left a heavy gash on the bosses arm, and Clyde was no where near done yet.
    "YOU DARE TORTURE MY BROTHER?"
    Clyde kicked the boss right in the face to jump back. He pulls out his pistol and tries to shoot the boss in the head point blank. The boss appears right behind him, but Clyde was ready. He pulls out his dagger and tries to stab the boss in the neck. The boss quickly dodges with his other arm taking in blade.
    "You are really cute kid, but you seem awfully far away from Jack."
    He gets a look of fear in a huge wave, then jumps back over Jack. Clyde should have put more thought into this before hand, because he fell behind one step ahead of the boss.
    "Worthless scum dare so anything more. You can now go cower in fear of my true power. You thought you had me figured out, but this is only the begging of me."
    Clyde spit out more blood from the injuries from earlier. The blood poured down onto his brother's chest and Clyde knew what he had to do. The boss simply teleported back to Daiko.
    "Clyde?"
    He looked as Jack rose up in horrible cuts and bruises. Lacerations coated his body as if it were part of what was left of a tattered shirt.
    "Jack, Stay down..."
    "Clyde.."
    "I will protect you."
    "Clyde!"
    "What?"
    "Run."
    Clyde looked over at Jack feeling so confused.
    "He is a monster who won't let you go. Run or you will die."
    "NO! I am going to protect you to the end. I can't let him get away with this."
    He ran towards the boss lighting two sticks of dynamite. He carried a short sword in the other.
    "YOU WILL PAY."
    The boss dissipated and appeared by Jack. The boss smirked as Jack stood still with fear keeping him there.
    "Jack!"
    The boss started charging up a strong kick as Clyde ran towards the boss with the fuse getting shorter by the minute.
    "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!"
    "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE!"
    They both said at once. Clyde jumped in with dynamite and pushed Jack away as Jack tried to stop him. He strapped the dynamite to the bosses neck and watched the fuse run very low. 
    "All for you..."
    Clyde said as the boss threw the kick right into his face. All you could hear was a loud cracking sound as Clyde was hit with unbelievable force. He went flying into the start of the forest out for the count. The boss's neck exploded and the boss was left trying to breath because it was like a sledge hammer to the neck. Clyde sat there in the forest motionless.

Later on, the man in the purple robes came and dragged Clyde into what seems like a rift. Nobody would have seen it because they were well hidden in the dense forest. The purple man smiled and the rift disappeared along with the two. To Daiko Clyde would probably appear dead.

[Leave Thread.]

[237.5/1200] 

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:35 am