Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde)

Twinkle Toes
    Twinkle Toes

Wind Runner

Wind Runner

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : My Uncle And Daiko
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: String
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde)

Post by Twinkle Toes 6th December 2014, 11:18 pm

Clyde reaches to grab Daiko's arm before he flies away but was too late.
    "Daiko no!"
    Clyde's hand still stood reaching out towards Daiko, and Clyde tears up as Daiko goes in the wrong direction. He pounds the ground and repeats "God damn it!"
    "I can't let him throw his life away. If this guy really was using his weakest, then Daiko is dead already."
    Clyde looks up into the beautiful night sky, and decides to walk over to a nearby hotel. He gets a room and draws up pictures of what Jack was doing at this point. 
    "Propaganda might work on Daiko, but he is stubborn. If Daiko fights this guy my Brother is going to lose his hands and feet. Daiko isn't throwing his life away but also Jack's. He is doing nothing but wrong looking for this man."
    Clyde sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.
    "Daiko you piece of shit."

[Leave Thread]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[237.5/1200] 
    [D:2||C:4||B:0||A:0||S:0]
    Reunion (Private/Daiko/Clyde) - Page 2 Signature_zps12evg2bc
    "My hands are stained with death and loss, maybe the time has come for redemption."

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 11:44 am