Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT}

Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Discussion interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT}

Post by Hiro Villenn 5th February 2015, 3:58 pm

Every guild has its own events and stuff. While I'm unsure if these events grant any experience or anything (they should as it would promote people being a part of these events and having fun). My issue today is events that involve multiple guilds, or interguild events as they will be called from hence forth.

Why aren't Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale performing particular jobs together to develop plot and such. There aren't a whole bunch of good ways for characters to meet each other when they're of different guilds? There's a whole bunch of people meeting by coincidence but otherwise nobodies meeting up with an actual purpose. Why can't Kihia and Ean from Lamia scale be requested to go and do a job with rita and Lance from fairy tail that turns out to be much more than meets the eye and turns into a fantastic setting of greatness where humorous misunderstandings and great battles take place and respectable relationships between characters are encouraged and created.

Why aren't fairy tail and sabertooth doing a thing with Glitch and Rita and Lance and Minh, Chel, and Hikari? Something like this would give a lot more of a reason as to why Glitch and Minh have a thing going on with each other rather than "we met and boring reasons". I'm not going to take a shot at glitch or minh but a lot of our members are new to rp (not sure if they are) but those newer members, especially those new to rp, are going to have trouble creating great stuff for their characters without a little help from our veterans who know the place inside and out.

This would also be a fantastic way to get new guilds more involved and stuff.

stuff that actually involves staff a little:

Hey maybe I'm just not paying enough attention though to what is actually happening.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Miss Lyra
    Miss Lyra

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Discussion Re: interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT}

Post by Miss Lyra 5th February 2015, 6:35 pm

PRAISE BROTHER!! You know, there is no rules preventing this... ( yet -.- >>) But it is all up to guild-masters.. and i think it has something to do with that Guild competition stuff with the jobs and points.. they all want to be named the best.... but it is weird that most guild-masters have alts in different guilds... suck as Kiraface as LS in FT.... Either way. I SECOND THIS NOTION!! Lets have some fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} Images-12_zps303fb941
    Lumina Rubyscale
    Lumina Rubyscale

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Player 
    Lineage : Rubyscale Juggernaught
    Guild : Eclipse Soul

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumina Rubyscale 5th February 2015, 6:47 pm

Yeah you fail to realize the ES and BP had a co-op event to mate, and BR is designed around working with other guilds.

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} QGrxNTU
    Hiro Villenn
    Hiro Villenn

Villain- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul of Belial
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Hiro Villenn 5th February 2015, 6:59 pm

But its not really happening on a scale we'd like to see it. The fact there's only one in the recent memory banks is cause for concern.

It should be a regular thing but its not. The only major long term interguild thing is the dark guild alliance but that always happens and is more of a loose thing to prevent them from killing each other rather than actually cooperating.

Hiro Dialogue
    Mephistopheles Dialogue
    Hiro Thoughts

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} Hiro%27s+Siggy
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th February 2015, 7:17 pm

Gimme something to throw LS mages at and if Shuhei just so happens to throw some BP mages at the same thing. I don't see why we can't slap an event label on it.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Bass
    Bass

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms-- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 125

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Naknight
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bass 6th February 2015, 1:35 am

The issue with events for the most part is activity.

The BP, ES one died off as far as I recall.
    The one before that was Edolas and guess what...it died off.
    The one before that was the grand magic games and again it died off.
    The one before that was the Acnologia/Warden attack on Era. This one actually worked. However, it took forever and the 'timeskip' was how exp and the like was judged and that took ages because there were dozens of people involved.

However, guild events and interguild events will not offer exp or rewards. You get rewards for posting in the form of jewels (which a lot seem to forget). It is incredibly difficult to work out viable rewards for events particularly if say 20 people join. Do we base it on rp quality? What they did during the event?

it easy with jobs because we have set goals and set rewards.

Its much harder with events.

However, should a player wish to set up an event and feels that they can find a viable way to grant exp for it rather than 'staff have to judge how good it is and how much it is worth' then feel free.

Though there was meant to be some big event happening in the near future...not sure what has happened to it though XD

Welcome Guest.

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} 8Xdz1Cq

Current missions(0/6):
    JaffaArchfiend
    JaffaArchfiend

Summoner of Faith

Summoner of Faith

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Secondary - Katherine Wickfield
    Experience : 4986.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Stigmata Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by JaffaArchfiend 6th February 2015, 6:06 am

Umm... dont we sorta have two such events going on right now? The Ladon event being run by Shuhei and the Genderswapper by Towa?

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} Kiersa%20Signature2_zpsbeofxgfa

Theme:

Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 6th February 2015, 12:15 pm

The 100 Heads of Ladon is an 'Open' Blue Pegasus event.  Meaning members of other guilds may join, and mostly members of other guilds have. Though about 70% of BP is participating the event has become quite popular.

Ladon is an NPC I myself created, who is a member of an NPC Guild I put together for the intention of creating missions and events.  

The Ladon event offers an Experience reward, equal to a mission of the participants own rank for those who participate in the ending of the event.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th February 2015, 11:34 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with most if not ALL of what Hiro said on this.

Since I'm no longer the Event Guy, I'll go ahead and throw a little something on this; just because I agree.

Guildmasters should be able to SEND SPECIFIC wizards to work with specific others.

(Ex.)

Ken: Rita...*Slams a job slip on the table as his eyes glow red like only a Guildmasters can*...you're working with two wizards from Lamia Scale...don't be late.

Rita: ....Damn youz.

*SECRETLY KEN HAS AN EPIC PLOT WITH ZUO WHEN THEY GO ON THIS JOB*

(End Example.)

I just handed to you on a Silver Platter the way to do this. If the staff agrees, then go, do it.

-Step 1: GM sends wizards to work with other Guildies.
    -Step 2: Wizards go to job.
    -Step 3: Job turns into Epic Shit because Guildmasters make it so.
    -Step 4: Thiz is not a normal job.
    -Step 5: Finish, epic XP (double in my opinion)

The only loophole I can find is the fact that unless Guildmasters are going to create CUSTOM jobs each time they want to send Rita and Lance to work with someone; they're going to have to base it off of AVAILABLE jobs.

It's not too much of a stretch to ask GMs to create spinoff events for Current Jobs.

Look at it like this, you get to make a Job epic for your Guildmembers and encourage Interguild mingling.

K?

This should be called an "Assignment" not a "Job", (Just mark the Job as an Assignment) so that people will be more interested since there will be multiple wizards from different guilds in any Job tagged as an "Assignment".

Also the Rewards would apply on such jobs for all involved.

This means up to H, as your Guildmasters could send you on an EPIC ass Assignment. Like a collab effort with other Guild Wizards to take down the Phoenix, or stop a war, or some of the high end Job Assignments. Even if it is NOT something world breaking, this turns even C-Ranked jobs into exciting adventures.

It adds a more epic and Fairy Tail ish' feel to it. Your GM sending you out on an epic journey with wizards from other Guilds.

Hell, your GM may even make an epic appearance.

@Hiro Great idea btw. My only suggestion to you is, how many Assignments are GMs allowed to give out Per Month? I'd say 1 a month. So that each Assignment is epic, and has the attention of all the Guilds at the same time, since some of their prized members are off to save the day. Also to see which Guild members OWN hardest while out on Assignments lol.

× Bio
    × Magic

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} Rose

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 7th February 2015, 8:10 am

This is something that was something that could always be done really. Like stated above we have two events going on now with members from different guilds working together. I'm doing one with Kihia. Not saying I don't support making a system for this though but I'm pretty sure we don't need a system for something like this where people just agree to RP together in a event they came up with.

I have had a thread going on where Rose Garden is being attacked by a dark guild so that they can destroy it and take it over for their new HQ. Its a event in the sense that I never wanted to give rewards for it but just have the fun of RPing. I have been slacking on posting in it due to other stuff but the idea was to have people from other guilds join the thread and each of us get a epic fight with a member of the dark guild that we get to control.

So yeah, I see the potential in this but all you need to do is come up with your own event idea and invite people to join it. If you want rewards then you will need to talk to staff on it and see where its going to go from there.

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Seijin
    Seijin

The Panda

The Panda

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alt Account- Get Married- Get Divorced- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- So Extra- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Hired Help- Devotee of Darkness- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Innocent- Guilty- Pardoned- The Completionist- World Traveler- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Hero- Villain- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Royal Panda
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins :
    Dungeon Tokens :
    Mentor : None
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Panda Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seijin 7th February 2015, 1:02 pm

You guys have free reign to do anything rp story wise as long as the staff doesn't provide rewards (sincee we aren't regulating it) you can obviously run your own events with who you choose and provide your own rewards
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 7th February 2015, 2:26 pm

Seijin has SPOKEN!

Alistair
    Alistair

The Flaming Storm

The Flaming Storm

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Surīpingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : Gamaken/Sage of Wisdom

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vibration Magic
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Alistair 8th February 2015, 1:04 am

Currently Cor Draco is in the middle of its own private event, but once that is done I would be more then happy to do an inter-guild event with another guild dark or light. To be honest I am surprised that the idea of a neutral guild being formed in general hasn't reached the news of the other guild masters at this point via word of mouth.

So if any guild master is interested drop me a pm and lets plan this bad boy ^^

interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} NIcSzU5
    interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} 8bcBk2Dinterguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} JpghjKointerguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} ABgHET9interguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} JpghjKointerguild events. {GUILDMASTERS I'M CALLING YOU OUT} WoUKdoo
    Music:
    Voices:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:10 pm