Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Noa Kuroki
    Noa Kuroki

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TBA ♥
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Eternal Unhealth ♥
    Second Skill: Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2] ♥
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Noa Kuroki 27th June 2016, 11:12 am

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Venom Demon
    Activity: About to be as active as ever before (Signing up for jobs today with other guild members)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kenyon has just gotten a new body because his old one was crushed to pieces by two S-rank wizards. The only thing he could save was his soul but just barely before his body was no more. Once he had came a crossed a young girl named 'Quinn Akari' who had very strong untapped magic power inside her. The down side is that her body is very ill so she her self can't do much so being able to use magic would be out the question. So Kenyon fused his soul into her body to help her live and be able to use magic. But he didn't know his soul would become the dominate soul and once in side her body he could tell would cause the body to be sick. Quinn most have came in contact with a highly toxic being that had been slowly eating away at her whole body. With the little magic power Kenyon he had he pushed at the untapped magic power in Quinn's body to release that power. The mixture of their powers and push them back though her body picking up on the venom all along the whole body. Witch saves her body from being harmed any more by the venom anymore. Kenyon harness the venom within the body to use it in an offensive to defend both their souls and her body.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 6 3537914953
    Noa Kuroki
    Heartstone Dragon Slayer [Gen 2]
    Heart Sealed Sword
    Slayer Positions - Page 6 Banner_2_by_treasureelf-daqwrva
    D:4
    Job Slots: 2/4
    ✧Open✧Open✧Taken✧Taken✧
    Exp: 450/1200
    Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 30th June 2016, 10:12 am

Guild: Infinity Hydra.
    Position: Thunder Demon Slayer.
    Activity: With being in between jobs and no more school to worry about I will be one nearly everyday!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well essentially Lydia is meant to be this sort of cold and calculated lightning queen that has major ties to demons that caused her to look how she does now. Much like the thunder itself it is always quiet at first before preceded by a large boom! And to be honest I just like lightning and thunder so I think it would be a fun and great magic to make my own! Combine that with my old VIP being my own again! I have the ability to make a bigger impact now and have fun with you all!

Post by Guest 30th June 2016, 10:13 am

Kenyon wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Activity: About to be as active as ever before (Signing up for jobs today with other guild members)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kenyon has just gotten a new body because his old one was crushed to pieces by two S-rank wizards. The only thing he could save was his soul but just barely before his body was no more. Once he had came a crossed a young girl named 'Quinn Akari' who had very strong untapped magic power inside her. The down side is that her body is very ill so she her self can't do much so being able to use magic would be out the question. So Kenyon fused his soul into her body to help her live and be able to use magic. But he didn't know his soul would become the dominate soul and once in side her body he could tell would cause the body to be sick. Quinn most have came in contact with a highly toxic being that had been slowly eating away at her whole body. With the little magic power Kenyon he had he pushed at the untapped magic power in Quinn's body to release that power. The mixture of their powers and push them back though her body picking up on the venom all along the whole body. Witch saves her body from being harmed any more by the venom anymore. Kenyon harness the venom within the body to use it in an offensive to defend both their souls and her body.

LydiaSauer wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra.
    Activity: With being in between jobs and no more school to worry about I will be one nearly everyday!
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well essentially Lydia is meant to be this sort of cold and calculated lightning queen that has major ties to demons that caused her to look how she does now. Much like the thunder itself it is always quiet at first before preceded by a large boom! And to be honest I just like lightning and thunder so I think it would be a fun and great magic to make my own! Combine that with my old VIP being my own again! I have the ability to make a bigger impact now and have fun with you all!

Both of you, please send in a 1,000 word rp sample.

Post by Guest 30th June 2016, 11:32 am

LydiaSauer wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra.

Approved for Thunder Demon Slayer.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 1st July 2016, 10:41 am

Kenyon wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra

Sample Read and Approved. Congrats!
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 3rd July 2016, 3:12 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Now active daily, as i just got back to the site, before leaving due to uni i was really active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Elijah's brother Shairako, who was a character on the site previously , held the position of Metallic God Slayer for over a year. Due to plot, Elijah will have gained his magic, by finding the dead body of his brother and assimilating the magic into him, giving up his current powers, to carry on the legacy that his brother first carried. By the families story line, Metallic God Slayer was passed on for many generations, as the family was all trained to kill gods, but only managed to hold onto Metallic God Slayer, one could say it's like the family heirloom. As for the magic, i feel like Elijah is a perfect fit for it, as he already fights like a brawler, which is what Metallic God Slayer excels at, being able to strengthen him up, to take more hits and to dish out more and more damage. Also, as Elijah, by origin isn't human, but a devil, he is a natural enemy of gods/angels, making god slayer magic very fitting to him, both in his origin and nature. The man is a dark mage as well, so a magic that is seen as inherently unholy, is again, fitting.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 3rd July 2016, 11:00 am

Elijah wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Activity: Now active daily, as i just got back to the site, before leaving due to uni i was really active.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Elijah's brother Shairako, who was a character on the site previously , held the position of Metallic God Slayer for over a year. Due to plot, Elijah will have gained his magic, by finding the dead body of his brother and assimilating the magic into him, giving up his current powers, to carry on the legacy that his brother first carried. By the families story line, Metallic God Slayer was passed on for many generations, as the family was all trained to kill gods, but only managed to hold onto Metallic God Slayer, one  could say it's like the family heirloom. As for the magic, i feel like Elijah is a perfect fit for it, as he already fights like a brawler, which is what Metallic God Slayer excels at, being able to strengthen him up, to take more hits and to dish out more and more damage. Also, as Elijah, by origin isn't human, but a devil, he is a natural enemy of gods/angels, making god slayer magic very fitting to him, both in his origin and nature. The man is a dark mage as well, so a magic that is seen as inherently unholy, is again, fitting.

Send me a 1,000 Word Sample of how this magic is used by your character via PM. Thanks!
    Vajra
    Vajra

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wrath of Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vajra 4th July 2016, 3:09 pm

Guild: Garou Knights
    Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Activity: I'm on at least once or twice a day. Will be on a bit more once I can post jobs and such.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Monica spent a lot of time on the street when she was younger, running in several circles of crime. Deeper and deeper she fell into the cesspool of the criminal life until she found herself among some of the most dangerous people in all of Earthland. One such crime lord sent her on a mission, forgoing telling her that she was meant as a sacrifice to a powerful demon from the deepest levels of Hell. Luckily for Monica, her attitude and sass entertained the demon and in a rare moment of clarity, he saw potential in her. Instead of claiming her life, the demon, known as Ruzatz, offered her the opportunity to take some of his knowledge and learn Hell Demon Slaying magic. The whole idea of Monica being a former killer and now essentially hired assassin works perfectly with Demon Slaying magic.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 4th July 2016, 3:38 pm

Monica Belle wrote:Guild: Garou Knights
    Activity: I'm on at least once or twice a day. Will be on a bit more once I can post jobs and such.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Monica spent a lot of time on the street when she was younger, running in several circles of crime. Deeper and deeper she fell into the cesspool of the criminal life until she found herself among some of the most dangerous people in all of Earthland. One such crime lord sent her on a mission, forgoing telling her that she was meant as a sacrifice to a powerful demon from the deepest levels of Hell. Luckily for Monica, her attitude and sass entertained the demon and in a rare moment of clarity, he saw potential in her. Instead of claiming her life, the demon, known as Ruzatz, offered her the opportunity to take some of his knowledge and learn Hell Demon Slaying magic. The whole idea of Monica being a former killer and now essentially hired assassin works perfectly with Demon Slaying magic.

Send me the RP sample! 1000 words or more on how you use this magic. PM please~
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 5th July 2016, 5:29 pm

Elyx Reiaki wrote:
    Monica Belle wrote:Guild: Garou Knights

Send me the RP sample! 1000 words or more on how you use this magic. PM please~

Approved! Congrats!

And Elijah, I am giving Aura one more day to send an application sample to me. If not done so by then, I will approve you! Very well done!
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th July 2016, 5:58 am

Elyx Reiaki wrote:
    Elijah wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Elijah's brother Shairako, who was a character on the site previously , held the position of Metallic God Slayer for over a year. Due to plot, Elijah will have gained his magic, by finding the dead body of his brother and assimilating the magic into him, giving up his current powers, to carry on the legacy that his brother first carried. By the families story line, Metallic God Slayer was passed on for many generations, as the family was all trained to kill gods, but only managed to hold onto Metallic God Slayer, one  could say it's like the family heirloom. As for the magic, i feel like Elijah is a perfect fit for it, as he already fights like a brawler, which is what Metallic God Slayer excels at, being able to strengthen him up, to take more hits and to dish out more and more damage. Also, as Elijah, by origin isn't human, but a devil, he is a natural enemy of gods/angels, making god slayer magic very fitting to him, both in his origin and nature. The man is a dark mage as well, so a magic that is seen as inherently unholy, is again, fitting.

Send me a 1,000 Word Sample of how this magic is used by your character via PM. Thanks!

Approved for that Metal God Slayer boiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Post by Guest 12th July 2016, 4:19 pm

Tatsumi Yamato wrote:Guild: Sleeping Forest
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer(Yea for competition am I right?)
    Activity: Can be on at least everyday, seeing as I have a working computer now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: I made this character center around the element of ice, even had Glacier GS once upon a year ago. He is the equivalent of an iceberg, the outside is small and nice and cozy(the part that you can see). The inside, or the part underwater, is a giant catastrophe of emotions and  memories that can be dealt with accordingly. He is someone who has to warm up to you and even still has his moment. Though when he has become attached, he becomes a frigid warring blizzard who would do anything he could to cause the outcome to go in his favor.

Due to the other contestant not sending in their sample, congrats on winning the position.
    Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra

Post by Chrono 16th July 2016, 7:56 pm

Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Position: Sky Demon Slayer (Secondary Magic if approved)
    Activity: I come online at least thrice everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character should have this power because he is a victim of darkness. At the age of 25, he was cursed by an unbelievably powerful wizard. Since then, he has suffered, having to watch the world rotate forty times longer than even your average, healthy human being. He has been forced to observe humanity and wizards alike far longer than one should, and all due to an evil power.

Demons are well-known for being creatures of absolute darkness, with countless capabilities of extracting their sadistic personalities onto others. There's no measuring their power, just as there was no measuring how powerful this "cursing wizard" that defeated Chrono in seconds - more than once. If Chrono could acquire a power that specializes in conquering creatures of absolute darkness, it is safe to say that Chrono could use the same power to defeat a wizard with a comparable darkness inside. Sky Demon Slayer should be the particular position because Chrono's current magic focuses on ground-level enemies, so to control the skies as well would allow Chrono to take a giant leap towards whatever figure cursed him 4000+ years ago.

It is also worth mentioning that Chrono has lived for so long, yet he has not encountered an extraordinary being to even have the chance of aiding him in his quest. To meet the legendary demon of the skies to learn magic from would be highly beneficial to his character, personality, and perception of the world. Chrono is aware that extraordinary beings exist in the continent, but has never seen one. The more extraordinary a power Chrono can obtain to complete his life's objective, the better. Chrono's dream is to rest in peace, but until that wizard is gone, he cannot do that. Therefore, even harnessing the power of darkness itself will do.

Post by Guest 16th July 2016, 8:01 pm

Chrono wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character should have this power because he is a victim of darkness. At the age of 25, he was cursed by an unbelievably powerful wizard. Since then, he has suffered, having to watch the world rotate forty times longer than even your average, healthy human being. He has been forced to observe humanity and wizards alike far longer than one should, and all due to an evil power.

Demons are well-known for being creatures of absolute darkness, with countless capabilities of extracting their sadistic personalities onto others. There's no measuring their power, just as there was no measuring how powerful this "cursing wizard" that defeated Chrono in seconds - more than once. If Chrono could acquire a power that specializes in conquering creatures of absolute darkness, it is safe to say that Chrono could use the same power to defeat a wizard with a comparable darkness inside. Sky Demon Slayer should be the particular position because Chrono's current magic focuses on ground-level enemies, so to control the skies as well would allow Chrono to take a giant leap towards whatever figure cursed him 4000+ years ago.

It is also worth mentioning that Chrono has lived for so long, yet he has not encountered an extraordinary being to even have the chance of aiding him in his quest. To meet the legendary demon of the skies to learn magic from would be highly beneficial to his character, personality, and perception of the world. Chrono is aware that extraordinary beings exist in the continent, but has never seen one. The more extraordinary a power Chrono can obtain to complete his life's objective, the better. Chrono's dream is to rest in peace, but until that wizard is gone, he cannot do that. Therefore, even harnessing the power of darkness itself will do.

Slayer positions automatically go to primary. If you still want it as a primary instead, please send in a 1,000 word rp sample.
    Chrono
    Chrono

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Infinity Hydra

Post by Chrono 16th July 2016, 8:01 pm

Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Chrono wrote:Guild: Infinity Hydra

Slayer positions automatically go to primary. If you still want it as a primary instead, please send in a 1,000 word rp sample.

Sorry, didn't read that part. Forget this.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th July 2016, 7:54 pm

Giving up Ascendant DS someone have fun with it!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slayer Positions - Page 6 KF68skC

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 7:57 pm

Removed.

Post by Guest 22nd July 2016, 9:10 am

Giving up metallic demon slayer

Post by Guest 22nd July 2016, 10:04 am

Removed.
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 22nd July 2016, 9:41 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Position: Ascendant Demon Slayer
    Activity: Daily
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:

Dmitry's entire life has been a long journey out from the darkness of his past. His entire tribe was slaughtered when he was only eight and since then has survived on his own in the wild. Slowly but surely, he has learned to associate with other people again and has made friends, even what he would call a family. Currently, he is in the middle of a fight that will lead to him being thrown into a vortex of souls, leaving him to drag his own way out through will power alone. It will be highly feasible for him, a spiritual medium who has thus far made his way by bonding himself to nature spirits, to form a similar bond with a demon in the depths of that abyss. He has already proven his worth by becoming one of Fiore's Rising Stars and will soon be an Ace of the Lamia Scale guild, earning him the title of Sage. Furthermore, he is quite experienced in dealing with demons and would likely be able to handle the risks of training with one. In truth, he may even be able to resist demonification.

Proof of VIP: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p375-the-trading-hub

Post by Guest 23rd July 2016, 4:51 am

Dmitry wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale

Dmitry's entire life has been a long journey out from the darkness of his past. His entire tribe was slaughtered when he was only eight and since then has survived on his own in the wild. Slowly but surely, he has learned to associate with other people again and has made friends, even what he would call a family. Currently, he is in the middle of a fight that will lead to him being thrown into a vortex of souls, leaving him to drag his own way out through will power alone. It will be highly feasible for him, a spiritual medium who has thus far made his way by bonding himself to nature spirits, to form a similar bond with a demon in the depths of that abyss. He has already proven his worth by becoming one of Fiore's Rising Stars and will soon be an Ace of the Lamia Scale guild, earning him the title of Sage. Furthermore, he is quite experienced in dealing with demons and would likely be able to handle the risks of training with one. In truth, he may even be able to resist demonification.

Proof of VIP: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t10202p375-the-trading-hub

Sorry, but VIP is only transferrable between alts, not to others. You'll have to purchase your own VIP.
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 23rd July 2016, 12:44 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale

Proof of Purchase:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p400-official-vip-shop

Post by Guest 23rd July 2016, 5:06 pm

Proof of Purchase:

Now, you can send in the 1,000 word rp sample. ^.^

Post by Guest 24th July 2016, 6:38 pm

Marceline Anicetus wrote:

Proof of Purchase:

Now, you can send in the 1,000 word rp sample. ^.^

Approved for Ascendant Demon Slayer.
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 27th August 2016, 1:07 pm

Guild: Guildless (Will join Tartarus in the very near future)
    Position: Venom God Slayer
    Activity: Doubtful, but with this new character hopefully more steady. Online at least once every two days.
    Why Should Your Character Be....: Albafica is a boy orphaned at an early age, or believed to be orphaned, after his mother mysteriously died soon after childbirth. With the blood of his mother used to carve a sealing symbol in the infant’s skin, he is brought to a field of deadly roses, and left there to die. The field of roses is part of the Venom God’s earthly terrain, and upon seeing the newborn being unaffected by the lethal fragrance of the deadly roses, the Venom God decided to take the child in and raise it as his own, as well as his disciple. Throughout the years Albafica is given the right to wield the Venom God's powers, and gradually grow stronger and more resistent to potent poisons, while going through the Rite of Passage. When Albafica reaches his 8th birthday the Venom God calls him for the last phase of the Rite of Passage, and exchanges the last bits of his power to the youth, allowing Albafica to become a full-fledged Slayer, but losing his life in the progress. He is left in charge of the Venom God's realm, and will need to find a way to ascend his power and become the next Venom God, so he on his turn can look for a new slayer of his own to raise, as such is the path the Venom God and his Slayers tread.

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

Slayer Positions - Page 6 GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:41 pm