Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Slayer Positions

    Daddy
    Daddy

    Lord of Domination


    Lord of Domination

    Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Posts : 556
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 944

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Blood and Bones
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Daddy 11th March 2016, 2:39 pm

    Dropping sky god as Kiku


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Slayer Positions - Page 3 JAgwtRZ
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

    Omen Angel


    Omen Angel

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 2669
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,083,781

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Aliannah 11th March 2016, 7:01 pm

    Vexel wrote:Dropping sky god as Kiku

    Considered dropped


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Xeline
    Xeline

    Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Posts : 11
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Xeline 28th March 2016, 6:11 pm

    Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: I've been on daily since I joined.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Xeline has the lineage of "Avatar of Illyria". Illyria is a demon who gives those with the lineage power. Illyria could be the demon who gave Xeline the magic of a Demon Slayer. Her personality fits pretty closely to an ice typed mage. She has a calm attitude never really becoming hotheaded or to jump into a fight. She gives most people the cold shoulder skipping out on the socializing part and distancing herself from them. One of Xeline's goals is to become a powerful mage; Making a deal with a demon isn't too outrageous for a person whose life is set on that goal. Xeline also has a more dark and deceiving look to her, fitting a disguised demon sort of theme as she has a very small and easy to underestimate look. Another reason she should be one is because she would have an interesting way of eating her attributes magic. The plant on her arm could absorb and eat the ice-based magic or be a kind of lacrima of sorts.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 28th March 2016, 6:27 pm

    Xeline wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: I've been on daily since I joined.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Xeline has the lineage of "Avatar of Illyria". Illyria is a demon who gives those with the lineage power. Illyria could be the demon who gave Xeline the magic of a Demon Slayer. Her personality fits pretty closely to an ice typed mage. She has a calm attitude never really becoming hotheaded or to jump into a fight. She gives most people the cold shoulder skipping out on the socializing part and distancing herself from them. One of Xeline's goals is to become a powerful mage; Making a deal with a demon isn't too outrageous for a person whose life is set on that goal. Xeline also has a more dark and deceiving look to her, fitting a disguised demon sort of theme as she has a very small and easy to underestimate look. Another reason she should be one is because she would have an interesting way of eating her attributes magic. The plant on her arm could absorb and eat the ice-based magic or be a kind of lacrima of sorts.

    Approved! Send a 1,000+ word rp sample of how your character uses the magic.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 29th March 2016, 6:34 am

    Marcel Anicetus wrote:
    Xeline wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Ice Demon Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: I've been on daily since I joined.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    Xeline has the lineage of "Avatar of Illyria". Illyria is a demon who gives those with the lineage power. Illyria could be the demon who gave Xeline the magic of a Demon Slayer. Her personality fits pretty closely to an ice typed mage. She has a calm attitude never really becoming hotheaded or to jump into a fight. She gives most people the cold shoulder skipping out on the socializing part and distancing herself from them. One of Xeline's goals is to become a powerful mage; Making a deal with a demon isn't too outrageous for a person whose life is set on that goal. Xeline also has a more dark and deceiving look to her, fitting a disguised demon sort of theme as she has a very small and easy to underestimate look. Another reason she should be one is because she would have an interesting way of eating her attributes magic. The plant on her arm could absorb and eat the ice-based magic or be a kind of lacrima of sorts.

    Approved! Send a 1,000+ word rp sample of how your character uses the magic.

    Beautifully written! Congratulations on getting the position.
    PartyLikeIts1985
    PartyLikeIts1985

    Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Posts : 10
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Earth God Slayer

    Post by PartyLikeIts1985 29th March 2016, 8:38 am

    Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Rank: D
    Activity: Brand new but I'm planning to be very active on the site once everything is approved.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Cyrus is fearful of using his magic and hurting his allies and friends, thus he is always hesitant to use it regardless of the situation. Naturally this works best if he has a stronger magic that can possibly harm those around him. Earth God Slayer fits this quite well as it brings in a tremendous amount of area damage and disruption. Cyrus also has a crippling fear of swimming and drowning as he has never learned how, which gives him a preference of being on firm solid ground which again, fits well with this particular type of magic. His motivations fit well for a mage with stronger power as well with his strong senses of duty and morality in addition to his strong abhorrance of those who bully others. In general, he would make a fine slayer who would be neither reckless nor careless with his powers.


    Ability to apply: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p350-official-vip-shop?nid=8#236002


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 29th March 2016, 9:34 am

    PartyLikeIts1985 wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth God Slayer
    Rank: D
    Activity: Brand new but I'm planning to be very active on the site once everything is approved.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Cyrus is fearful of using his magic and hurting his allies and friends, thus he is always hesitant to use it regardless of the situation. Naturally this works best if he has a stronger magic that can possibly harm those around him. Earth God Slayer fits this quite well as it brings in a tremendous amount of area damage and disruption. Cyrus also has a crippling fear of swimming and drowning as he has never learned how, which gives him a preference of being on firm solid ground which again, fits well with this particular type of magic. His motivations fit well for a mage with stronger power as well with his strong senses of duty and morality in addition to his strong abhorrance of those who bully others. In general, he would make a fine slayer who would be neither reckless nor careless with his powers.


    Ability to apply: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t6448p350-official-vip-shop?nid=8#236002

    Approved! Send me a 1,000+ word rp sample of how you use the magic!
    Obe9813
    Obe9813

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : None
    Posts : 103
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Obe9813 6th April 2016, 7:19 pm

    Guild: What guild is your character in? Guild-less

    Position: What position do you want? Torrent God Slayer

    Rank: Character rank? C

    Activity: I will be a lot more active.

    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kai is a Torrential Downpour. He is intuitive and works best when adapting to fit a situation. Water has no form but takes the shape that is given. Making it a more versatile weapon then what many can even possibly think of. Making it perfect tool and weapon for someone who likes to be versatile. Everything about this character was honestly made after water and the ocean. His name Kai was derived for the Hawaiian word for ocean. While his last name Jones was inherited from his father's Davy Jones.



    Here is an RP sample. If you want I can still mail it to you.

    Sample:


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Kiru
    Kiru

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Posts : 316
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 9,687.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Kiru 6th April 2016, 8:10 pm

    Guild: None
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Much of Kiru's history isn't known, even to her. The farthest she could remember was waking up on a vast beach. And taking a liking to the water. Kiru is a very clever girl, meaning putting water with her can make her a unbeatable powerhouse if she plays her cards right. The element can easily adapt to almost any situation, no matter what the odds are. The choices for this magic is unlimited in the hands of the right mage. It fits a mindset like Kiru's almost perfectly. Having the freedom to create unlimited forms of the liquid, it makes it very versatile, especially for Kiru, due to her natural street smarts...




    Last edited by Codex on 7th April 2016, 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 6th April 2016, 8:23 pm

    Obe9813 wrote:Guild: What guild is your character in? Guild-less

    Position: What position do you want? Torrent God Slayer

    Rank: Character rank? C

    Activity: I will be a lot more active.

    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kai is a Torrential Downpour. He is intuitive and works best when adapting to fit a situation. Water has no form but takes the shape that is given. Making it a more versatile weapon then what many can even possibly think of. Making it perfect tool and weapon for someone who likes to be versatile. Everything about this character was honestly made after water and the ocean. His name Kai was derived for the Hawaiian word for ocean. While his last name Jones was inherited from his father's Davy Jones.



    Here is an RP sample. If you want I can still mail it to you.

    Sample:

    Your sample has been noted. I'll get back to you in due time.

    Codex wrote:Guild: None
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Much of Kiru's history isn't known, even to her. The farthest she could remember was waking up on a vast beach. And taking a liking to the water. Kiru is a very clever girl, meaning putting water with her can make her a unbeatable powerhouse if she plays her cards right. The element can easily adapt to almost any situation, no matter what the odds are. The choices for this magic is unlimited in the hands of the right mage. It fits a mindset like Kiru's almost perfectly. Having the freedom to create unlimited forms of the liquid, it makes it very versatile, especially for Kiru, due to her natural street smarts...

    Please, send in a 1,000+ rp sample of how your character wields this magic in battle.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 8:21 am

    Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Obe9813 wrote:Guild: What guild is your character in? Guild-less

    Position: What position do you want? Torrent God Slayer

    Rank: Character rank? C

    Activity: I will be a lot more active.

    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kai is a Torrential Downpour. He is intuitive and works best when adapting to fit a situation. Water has no form but takes the shape that is given. Making it a more versatile weapon then what many can even possibly think of. Making it perfect tool and weapon for someone who likes to be versatile. Everything about this character was honestly made after water and the ocean. His name Kai was derived for the Hawaiian word for ocean. While his last name Jones was inherited from his father's Davy Jones.



    Here is an RP sample. If you want I can still mail it to you.

    Sample:

    Your sample has been noted. I'll get back to you in due time.

    Codex wrote:Guild: None
    Position: Torrent God Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Much of Kiru's history isn't known, even to her. The farthest she could remember was waking up on a vast beach. And taking a liking to the water. Kiru is a very clever girl, meaning putting water with her can make her a unbeatable powerhouse if she plays her cards right. The element can easily adapt to almost any situation, no matter what the odds are. The choices for this magic is unlimited in the hands of the right mage. It fits a mindset like Kiru's almost perfectly. Having the freedom to create unlimited forms of the liquid, it makes it very versatile, especially for Kiru, due to her natural street smarts...

    Please, send in a 1,000+ rp sample of how your character wields this magic in battle.

    Both samples have been read, and I found that both of them were very good; however, Obe's happened to catch my attention more. I'd really like to see where he takes the magic, so with that being said, Obe is being given the Torrent God Slayer magic. Congratulations, kid. Stay active, make me proud with that magic for choosing you.
    Celine
    Celine

    Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Posts : 413
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Embrace.
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Celine 7th April 2016, 8:30 am

    Please remove me from the position of Venom Demon Slayer ^~^
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 7th April 2016, 8:31 am

    Sayrn Firrion wrote:Please remove me from the position of Venom Demon Slayer ^~^

    Noted and removing!
    Kiru
    Kiru

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Posts : 316
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 9,687.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ocean Demon Slaying Magic
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Kiru 7th April 2016, 12:32 pm


    Guild: None
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kiru would be a good choice for this position for many reasons. (Similar to my god slayer app) Water is by far probably the most adaptable, and versatile element. Being able to take almost any form, simply because it has none. Combined with Kiru's mindset, she can easily take advantage of this factor to outsmart her opponents in ways they least expect.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Slayer Positions - Page 3 2f730cc21c

    Aliannah
    Aliannah

    Omen Angel


    Omen Angel

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 2669
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,083,781

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Aliannah 8th April 2016, 6:28 am

    Codex wrote:
    Guild: None
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kiru would be a good choice for this position for many reasons. (Similar to my god slayer app) Water is by far probably the most adaptable, and versatile element. Being able to take almost any form, simply because it has none. Combined with Kiru's mindset, she can easily take advantage of this factor to outsmart her opponents in ways they least expect.

    Please send me a 1000 word RP sample~


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Intisar Reis
    Intisar Reis

    Regular VIP Status- VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Posts : 48
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: ☥ Holy Alkitab Almuqaddas
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Intisar Reis 12th April 2016, 2:08 am

    Dropping earth demon as Sandile.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Slayer Positions - Page 3 LDHmTq0 Slayer Positions - Page 3 NyQ3trH Slayer Positions - Page 3 I1CDzAE Slayer Positions - Page 3 Uhnwgjo
    Slayer Positions - Page 3 NBmlDnM Slayer Positions - Page 3 OrO26ae Slayer Positions - Page 3 MeiSezy
    EXP: 350/1200
    Slayer Positions - Page 3 QDeo3x4
    #FBBBB9|#6960EC|#ccccff|#C0C0C0
    Slayer Positions - Page 3 S7XAApq
    Locked Till Badges:
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 12th April 2016, 4:22 am

    Sandile ♂ wrote:Dropping earth demon as Sandile.

    Noted and removing.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

    Omen Angel


    Omen Angel

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Posts : 2669
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 24
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,083,781

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Aliannah 12th April 2016, 6:25 am

    Goddess Alyia wrote:
    Codex wrote:
    Guild: None
    Position: Ocean Demon Slayer
    Rank: C
    Activity: Every Day
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kiru would be a good choice for this position for many reasons. (Similar to my god slayer app) Water is by far probably the most adaptable, and versatile element. Being able to take almost any form, simply because it has none. Combined with Kiru's mindset, she can easily take advantage of this factor to outsmart her opponents in ways they least expect.

    Please send me a 1000 word RP sample~

    Approved for Ocean Demon Slayer


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 15th April 2016, 1:23 pm

    Due to Raizuko's inactivity, his position as Water Dragon Slayer has been revoked. Water Dragon Slayer is now up for grabs.
    Nao
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Nao 15th April 2016, 1:59 pm

    Guild: Guildless
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Rank: C going on B
    Activity: Nao is a fluid and constantly changing mage who likes to adapt to situations (hence having a time-based secondary magic and a glove that lets him throw nearly everything). This is very much like the way water works: adapting to the situations it finds it self in, slowly and surely eroding, cracking, and making paths for future currents to follow. Like Nao, water takes on many shapes and forms to provide the means to get through anything. Be it creating new ebbs and flows on a river, eroding the cliff sides with its slow but destructive power, or hydrating and healing people of wounds.

    It fits Nao's way of fighting as well by being able to control how far and close someone can be to him. This also coupled with the cleansing powers that water can have could help him deal with his dislikes and fears of being blinded.

    However Nao also saw the destructive and terrifying power of water at the Rising Tides event in Hargeon Town. This has made him want to learn more about how not only malleable the magic could be, but on how destructive and powerful yet freeing it can be.

    Also Nao is human, and thus has a 70% innate affinity to water.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 18th April 2016, 9:52 am

    Nao wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Rank: C going on B
    Activity: Nao is a fluid and constantly changing mage who likes to adapt to situations (hence having a time-based secondary magic and a glove that lets him throw nearly everything). This is very much like the way water works: adapting to the situations it finds it self in, slowly and surely eroding, cracking, and making paths for future currents to follow. Like Nao, water takes on many shapes and forms to provide the means to get through anything. Be it creating new ebbs and flows on a river, eroding the cliff sides with its slow but destructive power, or hydrating and healing people of wounds.

    It fits Nao's way of fighting as well by being able to control how far and close someone can be to him. This also coupled with the cleansing powers that water can have could help him deal with his dislikes and fears of being blinded.

    However Nao also saw the destructive and terrifying power of water at the Rising Tides event in Hargeon Town. This has made him want to learn more about how not only malleable the magic could be, but on how destructive and powerful yet freeing it can be.

    Also Nao is human, and thus has a 70% innate affinity to water.

    Send in a 1,000 word rp sample.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 19th April 2016, 6:50 pm

    Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Nao wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Rank: C going on B
    Activity: Nao is a fluid and constantly changing mage who likes to adapt to situations (hence having a time-based secondary magic and a glove that lets him throw nearly everything). This is very much like the way water works: adapting to the situations it finds it self in, slowly and surely eroding, cracking, and making paths for future currents to follow. Like Nao, water takes on many shapes and forms to provide the means to get through anything. Be it creating new ebbs and flows on a river, eroding the cliff sides with its slow but destructive power, or hydrating and healing people of wounds.

    It fits Nao's way of fighting as well by being able to control how far and close someone can be to him. This also coupled with the cleansing powers that water can have could help him deal with his dislikes and fears of being blinded.

    However Nao also saw the destructive and terrifying power of water at the Rising Tides event in Hargeon Town. This has made him want to learn more about how not only malleable the magic could be, but on how destructive and powerful yet freeing it can be.

    Also Nao is human, and thus has a 70% innate affinity to water.

    Send in a 1,000 word rp sample.

    Approved for Water Dragon Slayer!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 23rd April 2016, 9:34 am

    Due to the member quitting the site, Sky Dragon Slayer is now available.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

    Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Posts : 358
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Caelum Pendragon 23rd April 2016, 2:58 pm

    Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Rank: D
    Activity: pretty active i have several jobs going right now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character should be this position do to the fact that it could really help him out to try and help his guild out, his friends as well, it can also expand his story to finding his lost family and possibly helping him understand his destiny and why he was chose to have that power.




    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    "A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Slayer Positions - Page 3 CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Official Re: Slayer Positions

    Post by Guest 23rd April 2016, 4:59 pm

    KaistoTyreal wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Rank: D
    Activity: pretty active i have several jobs going right now.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: My character should be this position do to the fact that it could really help him out to try and help his guild out, his friends as well, it can also expand his story to finding his lost family and possibly helping him understand his destiny and why he was chose to have that power.



    Please send in a 1,000 word rp sample on how your character utilizes the magic.

      Current date/time is 27th September 2022, 10:21 am