Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : ASS EATER!
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1425

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crash
    Second Skill: TBD
    Third Skill: TBD

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 18th January 2016, 10:36 pm

To start off, I am remaking my character on this main account of mine. Meaning that I am dropping Ice DeS.

Guild: Savage Skull
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Very
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Looking at my character's history, he was born into the tough and merciless world of Shinku. As he grew up there in an orphanage after his mother died birthing him and his father abandoned him. He grew distant from the other children and adults alike. Flash forward to when he is thirteen years old, he runs away from the orphanage and lives on the streets of Shinku, where life is tough and he is always in danger of being mugged or not having enough money to get dinner on any given night, and he did not accept help from anyone. What all of this shows is that my character has lived through some tough stuff ever since he was a small child and therefore, has shut himself off from other. Metal characterizes this perfectly, as turning his body into or covering his body in metal, can represent how he shuts himself off from other due to the pain he has felt in life.

Now, while that shows how metal is the perfect for of an element for this character, here is why god slayer in particular is a good choice. The unholy nature of god slayer magic in general along with the black, corrosive, and corruptive look and feel of it, all tie in with the idea that my character was frail and vulnerable before he learned the magic, but the magic corrupted his mind and caused him to become sinister and diabolical. Not to mention that, once again, the metal element represents how this evil is also what he uses to hide his insecurities that he buried so far beneath it.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 19th January 2016, 6:04 pm

Kyoden Numata wrote:To start off, I am remaking my character on this main account of mine. Meaning that I am dropping Ice DeS.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Looking at my character's history, he was born into the tough and merciless world of Shinku. As he grew up there in an orphanage after his mother died birthing him and his father abandoned him. He grew distant from the other children and adults alike. Flash forward to when he is thirteen years old, he runs away from the orphanage and lives on the streets of Shinku, where life is tough and he is always in danger of being mugged or not having enough money to get dinner on any given night, and he did not accept help from anyone. What all of this shows is that my character has lived through some tough stuff ever since he was a small child and therefore, has shut himself off from other. Metal characterizes this perfectly, as turning his body into or covering his body in metal, can represent how he shuts himself off from other due to the pain he has felt in life.

Now, while that shows how metal is the perfect for of an element for this character, here is why god slayer in particular is a good choice. The unholy nature of god slayer magic in general along with the black, corrosive, and corruptive look and feel of it, all tie in with the idea that my character was frail and vulnerable before he learned the magic, but the magic corrupted his mind and caused him to become sinister and diabolical. Not to mention that, once again, the metal element represents how this evil is also what he uses to hide his insecurities that he buried so far beneath it.
    Please send me a 1000 to sample about what you will do with this magic

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Halloween Social- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Cupcake Achievement- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 21st January 2016, 4:31 pm

For various reasons, I am dropping my application for Metallic GS. But I am still dropping my position as Ice DeS.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 21st January 2016, 5:55 pm

Kyoden Numata wrote:For various reasons, I am dropping my application for Metallic GS. But I am still dropping my position as Ice DeS.

Both have been dropped

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 26th January 2016, 5:53 pm

For a couple of reasons im dropping my water dragon position. Would say it was a fun run but its me.

Slayer Positions - Page 2 FtxZxrE
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 26th January 2016, 10:39 pm

Water Dragon Slayer is now available.

Slayer Positions - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Raizuko
    Raizuko

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raizuko 31st January 2016, 3:09 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Water Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The reason why I think my char should have this position is because he is quite like the ocean. Water itself can be either a cool and calming force of nature or can bring havoc to the world like the force of hurricanes. The reason why Raizuko is similar to this is because while out of battle is a very happy go lucky person who will help other people when required as well as enjoyable to be around, though if provoked or within a hard battle he will not hesitate to change himself. Becoming a man who's personality has completely changed from that of a happy go lucky person to a man who outright focus is on his friends and winning the battle at hand. Though another reason why my character should gain this spot is because I am active everyday all day which sounds pretty miserable lol
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 31st January 2016, 8:01 pm

Raizuko wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The reason why I think my char should have this position is because he is quite like the ocean. Water itself can be either a cool and calming force of nature or can bring havoc to the world like the force of hurricanes. The reason why Raizuko is similar to this is because while out of battle is a very happy go lucky person who will help other people when required as well as enjoyable to be around, though if provoked or within a hard battle he will not hesitate to change himself. Becoming a man who's personality has completely changed from that of a happy go lucky person to a man who outright focus is on his friends and winning the battle at hand. Though another reason why my character should gain this spot is because I am active everyday all day which sounds pretty miserable lol

Please send me a 1000 word sample. ^^

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 1st February 2016, 7:03 am

Goddess Alyia wrote:
    Raizuko wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Please send me a 1000 word sample. ^^

Really nice RP sample. Congrats on Water Dragon Slayer

Intisar Reis
    Intisar Reis

Regular VIP Status- VIP- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Pharaoh's Call
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☥ Holy Alkitab Almuqaddas
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Intisar Reis 6th February 2016, 10:03 pm

Guild: Pharaoh's Call
    Position: Earth Demon Slayer
    Activity: Well I just started an have been one at lest once everyday so far
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well you see Sandile is already a lizard and dragons are from the same family so he has that going. An dragons are kinda in the same boat as demons. He loves sand, soil, rock, and anything they earth can offer to him so there the earth theme. On top of everything he would maybe be able to learn how to speak English from the Demon that teaches him, that would make things a lot easier to get alone with other and work better in a team. Over all, Sandile would make a great Earth Demon Slayer and maybe even get to see a "Sand" slayer theme because I don't know if anyone has done that yet. Anyway I'm new an would really love to show you what I can do and its a lot better to try then to never know ^-^

Slayer Positions - Page 2 LDHmTq0 Slayer Positions - Page 2 NyQ3trH Slayer Positions - Page 2 I1CDzAE Slayer Positions - Page 2 Uhnwgjo
    Slayer Positions - Page 2 NBmlDnM Slayer Positions - Page 2 OrO26ae Slayer Positions - Page 2 MeiSezy
    EXP: 350/1200
    Slayer Positions - Page 2 QDeo3x4
    #FBBBB9|#6960EC|#ccccff|#C0C0C0
    Slayer Positions - Page 2 S7XAApq
    Locked Till Badges:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 7th February 2016, 3:15 am

Sandile ♂ wrote:Guild: Pharaoh's Call
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Well you see Sandile is already a lizard and dragons are from the same family so he has that going. An dragons are kinda in the same boat as demons. He loves sand, soil, rock, and anything they earth can offer to him so there the earth theme. On top of everything he would maybe be able to learn how to speak English from the Demon that teaches him, that would make things a lot easier to get alone with other and work better in a team. Over all, Sandile would make a great Earth Demon Slayer and maybe even get to see a "Sand" slayer theme because I don't know if anyone has done that yet. Anyway I'm new an would really love to show you what I can do and its a lot better to try then to never know ^-^

Please send me a 1K word RP Sample in combat with your DeS magic. ^^

theme | battle theme

Mitsuo
    Mitsuo

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Experience : 2,055

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dark Écriture
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Sky Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Mitsuo 8th February 2016, 9:46 pm

Activity: Since I joined Extremely active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mitsuo is committed to learning ancient magics from the books that he keeps himself occupied with for the majority of his time. He is someone who is completely committed to doing what is best for his guild and his friends, and would do anything he could to protect them. He would do anything and everything to become more powerful in order to help his friends and guild mates, including devoting his life to learning such an advanced magic.

(sorry to repost this, I didn't mean to delete the original post)

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 9th February 2016, 7:59 am

Mitsuo wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Mitsuo is committed to learning ancient magics from the books that he keeps himself occupied with for the majority of his time. He is someone who is completely committed to doing what is best for his guild and his friends, and would do anything he could to protect them. He would do anything and everything to become more powerful in order to help his friends and guild mates, including devoting his life to learning such an advanced magic.

Please Send me a 1000 word RP sample

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th February 2016, 11:56 pm

Hikachu wrote:
    Sandile ♂ wrote:Guild: Pharaoh's Call

Please send me a 1K word RP Sample in combat with your DeS magic. ^^

Pretty decent RP Sample. Earth Demon Slayer has been granted to Sandile.

theme | battle theme

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 10th February 2016, 7:30 am

Goddess Alyia wrote:
    Mitsuo wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Please Send me a 1000 word RP sample

Nice RP sample. Approved for the Metallic God Slayer

Post by Guest 27th February 2016, 9:15 pm

3-4 day notice (after staff discussion) sent to Austin to get his activity back up.

Post by Guest 5th March 2016, 5:14 pm

Ice Dragon Slayer is now open.
    Hana Akki
    Hana Akki

Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Mentor : Yuki the Snow Dragon (Ice dragon slayer magic), 5th Master Heero (registered mentor), and Akeya (Secondary magic)
    Experience : 3,112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Akki 5th March 2016, 9:27 pm

Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Activity: I get on a couple times a week to check on things and see if any of my friends would like to join me on a job
    Why should your character be...?: Hana's dream is to become stronger so that she may protect the people she cares about. She is determined to learn as much magic as possible because it helps her reach that dream. Even so, she doesn't fully rely on her magical abbilities. She'll go as far as sacrificing her life to prove her worthiness that she can become somebody that people can rely on without having to have to rely on others. If she can become a stronger wizard, she'll put every ounce of magical energy to good use and make sure she does what's right in the name of the fairy law.

I RUN THIS HERE
    Slayer Positions - Page 2 WkNRvMP
    ICECREAM PARLOR

Post by Guest 6th March 2016, 6:00 am

Hana Akki wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: I get on a couple times a week to check on things and see if any of my friends would like to join me on a job
    Why should your character be...?: Hana's dream is to become stronger so that she may protect the people she cares about. She is determined to learn as much magic as possible because it helps her reach that dream. Even so, she doesn't fully rely on her magical abbilities. She'll go as far as sacrificing her life to prove her worthiness that she can become somebody that people can rely on without having to have to rely on others. If she can become a stronger wizard, she'll put every ounce of magical energy to good use and make sure she does what's right in the name of the fairy law.

Please, send in an rp sample of 1k+ words on how Hana uses the magic. ^^

Post by Guest 6th March 2016, 4:55 pm

Marcel Anicetus wrote:
    Hana Akki wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail

Please, send in an rp sample of 1k+ words on how Hana uses the magic. ^^

Good rp sample! You're approved for Ice DS.
    Yuu Blitzkrieg
    Yuu Blitzkrieg

Crash!

Crash!

Character Sheet

Post by Yuu Blitzkrieg 9th March 2016, 12:59 pm

Position: Hell Demon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kyoden would be fit to be the Hell Demon Slayer for a variety of reasons. Thematically, the idea of a white darkness fits Kyoden since he is in the middle of an internal clash between his good and his evil side. In practice, Kyoden likes using his magic in elusive ways to deceive his opponents in addition to using raw power; both of which are possible with Hell Demon Slayer magic. Kyoden, (As far as I know) would be the only slayer in Savage Skull. This would help solidify him as being worthy to serve directly under the guild master.

RP Sample:

Last edited by Forgotten on 20th June 2016, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 9th March 2016, 1:34 pm

Kyoden Numata wrote:Guild: Savage Skull
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Kyoden would be fit to be the Hell Demon Slayer for a variety of reasons. Thematically, the idea of a white darkness fits Kyoden since he is in the middle of an internal clash between his good and his evil side. In practice, Kyoden likes using his magic in elusive ways to deceive his opponents in addition to using raw power; both of which are possible with Hell Demon Slayer magic. Kyoden, (As far as I know) would be the only slayer in Savage Skull. This would help solidify him as being worthy to serve directly under the guild master.

This is like you third time doing this. But please send me a 1k RP sample~

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 9th March 2016, 7:53 pm

Goddess Alyia wrote:
    Kyoden Numata wrote:Guild: Savage Skull

This is like you third time doing this. But please send me a 1k RP sample~

Approved for Hell Demon Slayer~ Beautiful RP!

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 9th March 2016, 8:14 pm

Guild: Guildless.
    Position:Venom Demon Slayer.
    Activity: On for the most part every day and if posts are needed can be done in around a day or two. Will give notice if any needs for time changes happen.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Sayrn is a woman who is defined by the idea of venom and poison. Always being someone who's very IDEA is venom and her profession being toxicology and surgery. She is someone who the area of Venom Demon Slayer would fit very well. Even then she has always been one to try and work with venom so having the immunity to her own profession makes sense on a character level. Long story short Sayrn is the venom lady Venom Demon Slayer or Poison ANYTHING fits her well.

1k Sample.:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 9th March 2016, 9:32 pm

Sayrn Firrion wrote:Guild: Guildless.
    Position:Venom Demon Slayer.
    Activity: On for the most part every day and if posts are needed can be done in around a day or two. Will give notice if any needs for time changes happen.
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Sayrn is a woman who is defined by the idea of venom and poison. Always being someone who's very IDEA is venom and her profession being toxicology and surgery. She is someone who the area of Venom Demon Slayer would fit very well. Even then she has always been one to try and work with venom so having the immunity to her own profession makes sense on a character level. Long story short Sayrn is the venom lady Venom Demon Slayer or Poison ANYTHING fits her well.

1k Sample.:

Sample is pretty good!

You've also held different positions in the past, including this one.

So...

'Tis approved~!

Slayer Positions - Page 2 V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:13 pm