Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Housekeeping~Job Serina

Serina
    Serina

Player 
    Lineage : Glory Of The Slayer
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cyber Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping~Job Serina Empty Housekeeping~Job Serina

Post by Serina 24th November 2014, 3:02 pm

Serina entered the house while reading her letter. "I'm going away on vacation and I just can't find a house maintenance done while I'm gone, please, will anyone out there help me. Watch out for Frank though, he's the neighbors dog that always finds a way in somehow, as long as you keep out of sight, but find a way to stop him from coming back without killing him. Also, there's a pesky fly problem. And finally, I have a leaky roof. Good luck!" She looked around, seeing how horrible the house looked. "Accessing all data on fixing roofs. Data storage found." After saying this she went up the stairs, then climbed up the stairs leading to the attic. A few drips of water plopped on her, it was annoying but it wasn't enough to make her spark out. She searched around for some tools, eventually finding some and looked for some of the patchy holes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Housekeeping~Job Serina O95kOYX
    Housekeeping~Job Serina Angel_Beat
    Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Housekeeping~Job Serina Empty Re: Housekeeping~Job Serina

Post by Serina 24th November 2014, 6:28 pm

Serina took the tools and her back sprouted her wings, she climbed out the window and floated around the roof looking for every hole. There were only two, but they were relatively large. The rain started to pester her, sparking a few times as the pouring rain got through her. She flew over to the first hole and began fixing it, doing every step correctly with caulk, putty and every other tool. She repeated process with the other hole, fixing it in a matter of minutes. "Task one complete. Moving to task two." She says as she flies back to the open window, closing it and returning the tools to where they originally stayed. She walked downstairs, still sparking a few times but she had managed to get a hold of herself. "Making sure the dog never comes back, but I can not kill it. Accessing data on dogs..." She put her hands to her temples as she brought up all memories on dogs, especially how to intimidate them. She wandered around, looking for the dog until she heard a noise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th November 2014, 6:28 pm

The member 'Serina' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Housekeeping~Job Serina WeakMonster
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 24th November 2014, 6:44 pm

Serina turned around to see a ton of flies. "How interesting... flies. I see no reason for them to be here. We shall get rid of them now." Serina walked over to the bundle of flies, and they swarmed her face immediately. She didn't seem annoyed, disgusted, or any other that humans would normally seem when they walk into a bundle of flies. "Goodnight." She clapped her hands together, killing about seven of the flies instantly. She backhanded another and smacked it into the wall, killing that fly instantly. There were many more, and she just repeated the process until each were dead. She then continued walking, wondering where that dog could be. Deciding it would be best to take precautions first, she looked through her data for any type of file about intimidating dogs, and which would work best. Finally deciding one that would work, she went around the house until she saw the dog, coming up on it from behind.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 24th November 2014, 6:56 pm

Serina came up behind the dog, stomping to attract its attention. It immediately turned around, and started barking loudly and growling. Serina stood there, emotionless. The dog barked louder, trying to frighten her. She didn't even budge, and just stood there a bit curious. The dog ran after her, and bit her leg hard. Serina didn't move again, despite herself recognizing that damages have occurred. "Sadly, mister Frank you do not scare me." the dog backed down, clearly not liking the taste of metal. Serina put her hand to her waist and kicked the dog, with all her force to send the dog back 10 feet. It wimpered, and ran away from her. Serina ran after him, catching up and passing him quickly. She stuck her hand down in its face with just a Palm. "DON'T MOVE!" She yelled, and the dog did precisely that. She picked up the dog and took it outside, threw it into the neighbor's yard and returned to the house.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:
    Serina
    Serina

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serina 24th November 2014, 7:05 pm

Serina nodded, acknowledging how she completed all of the tasks. "All tasks complete, sufficient job done. House still looks dirty, however. I shall go above-and-beyond, to satisfy the clients needs further." She said to herself. She walked around, finding a broom and then sweeping the floor, she mopped next and even dusted around. Aside from mopping, she didn't do anything relating water. Soon the client returned home. "Wow! You fixed both holes in the roof, you killed those pesky flies AND to top it all off, I passed the neighbors yard today and FRANK was scared of ME! Madame you deserve this!" He shoved a bag of Jewles in her hands, and Serina politely accepted it. "Ooh and the floors are swept and mopped and the counters are dusted! I would have appreciated it if you did the dishes but you did complete every task. Thank you thank you!" Serina nodded, and headed out the door, happy she completed another job successfully.

Jobs Done:

Serinas Themes:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:21 pm