Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Invite [Closed Lilith]

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Invite [Closed Lilith] Empty The Invite [Closed Lilith]

Post by Rekka Hecate 1st November 2014, 10:08 am

Rekka waited for her little friend she invited she only could wonder if she would come. After what Harrigan said she might not be to willing but Rekka did leave her a note offering some very good alcohol if she did come to her room. She waited quietly as she had her wine sitting on ice, she was clothed with a black lacy nightgown as it left little to the imagination. Still she was sure she would come Rekka had the ability to draw those to her, some sort of special quality not many people had.

"Well I wonder if the little birdy will come to see what she is missing out on, I have a good feeling she will come and visit me."

All of Rekka's actions always had reasoning by getting close to people and gaining their lust or trust she was able to use people more effectively. She would soon be a guild master herself many would not know this fact but that was fine. Her plans were advancing at a good pace, soon the world would learn they have to change or parish.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Invite [Closed Lilith] Rekka2_by_gramcrackers-da9cjq9_zpsii1hnevm
    Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Siren Powers.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Invite [Closed Lilith] Empty Re: The Invite [Closed Lilith]

Post by Lilith the Siren 1st November 2014, 10:23 am

Lilith looked around the different doors to all the various rooms in the Savage Skull guild hall, she had been invited to Rekka's room to share a drink with her and a drink was a drink so Lilith hadn't planned on declining the invitation. Though what Harrigan had said about Rekka made her wonder a bit about what this person was behind closed doors with only one extra set of eyes.

She had heard rumors about Rekka actually eating up people but she did kind of doubt that, and she wouldn't hurt a guild member, would she? Lilith shrugged and raised the bottle she held in her hand as she walked, putting it against her lips she tilted her head back and drank some of the sweet cider while she continued to look for Rekka's room. It didn't take her much longer before she found the door.

She knocked once and turned the knob on the door and walked in into the room. Rekka's outfit caught her by surprise and made her raise her brow, but she couldn't really help herself from smirking slightly. "Oh my, well hello, Rekka~" she said and sipped her cider, closing the door behind herself as she walked into the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Invite [Closed Lilith] OzcScyj
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 2nd November 2014, 6:54 am

Rekka heard a knock as Lilith opened the door and entered closing it behind her, Rekka smiled looking over the woman as she pointed the the wine on ice in the room. She wondered what sort of rumors Lilith had heard about her, there certainly were a lot of rumors one being she ate people which of course was one hundred percent true.

"Go ahead and take a glass of wine, I am sure you have heard many rumors and have a lot of questions for me feel free to ask me anything."

Rekka turned to grab her glass of wine as her back would be exposed to Lilith and all the scars clearly visible showing to her as well before she turned back toward the woman. She wondered what sort of person she really was, she accepted the invitation so by default she was a curious type and wanted to know more about Rekka.

"So I wonder why you accepted my invitation to my room, I imagine you are the curious type as I have so many rumors about me. I wonder about you as well you are new to this wonderful place where we are free to express ourselves without the fear of persecution. So what brought you here to this guild, I heard what you said to Harrigan but what is your real reason you chose this guild of all places."

Lilith the Siren
    Lilith the Siren

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Siren Powers.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lilith the Siren 6th November 2014, 2:38 am

Lilith looked towards where Rekka pointed and saw the wine, she raised her bottle and finished the cider before walking up to the wine in the ice and put down the now empty cider bottle next to it. She poured herself a glass and turned towards Rekka just to see her back briefly, covered in scars all along her back. She raised her brow at the sight and raised the wine glass to her nose, taking a sniff from it. It smelled decent enough, she had had better but she had also had worse. She lowered the glass a bit and sipped the wine and moved to sit down on the bed next to Rekka.

"Well, you are quite famous for your... appetite. It's not too many, at least that I know of, that eat human flesh like you. I'm not going to lie, it does intrigue me slightly, but I do know I'm probably never going to try." she said and sipped her wine.

"I don't have many questions in general, but maybe one and that is, what made you invite me here?" Lilith asked and sipped her wine glass again as she tilted her head slightly and looked at Rekka.

The Invite [Closed Lilith] OzcScyj
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th November 2014, 9:16 am

Rekka smiled as the girl sniffed the wine and said it wasn't bad, of course not Rekka had enough money to buy anything she ever wanted. She also asked why Rekka brought her here it should have been obvious why she brought her here. As Rekka moved her hand and slid it along the woman's face and smiled, tracing her finger down to her chest and back up to her lips again.

"I want to know more about you my dear thats why I invited you here, and to get closer of course as I find you attractive and to my tastes. So what do you want to know about me feel free to ask questions but I can tell you I want you and I think you want to try to have fun with me as well."

She smiled as she would wait for her answer taking a drink of her own glass of wine, she was going to be fun to play with as she enjoyed almost everything it was easy to please Rekka. Still she did want more information about her lately it felt as if a spy was in the guild, she had to find out if this woman was one of them by any means necessary.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:24 am