Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Lamya
    Lamya

    Spirits Keeper


    Spirits Keeper

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Posts : 235
    Guild : Tartaurus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Empty 4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Post by Lamya 6th January 2017, 10:55 pm

      The Careless

    xxx Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams


    Her feet were like those of a toy soldier out in front of her, she was having fun looking at the people that resided around her, she could hear the voices in the back of her head whispering to her and telling her all of the things that she could do.

    Her rose colored eyes closed for just a moment to enjoy the sun that landed on her face from the blue sky above.

    She was dressed in era winter gear, it was slightly chilly outside, with her fluffy black winter jacket and her black beanie the girl seemed to fit right in, if it weren’t for the wrappings that would extend up over her right arm. Taking in a bog breath the girl let it out in a puff of air that was visible in front of her face. No one suspected that she was here, a previous member of Tartaurus, the guild that had been undercover and hid within the boundaries of another country.

    She hadn’t really left it, no, it was that all of her other guild member had disappeared over what seemed to be several months. It was disappointing to see everyone leaving, but she wasn’t alone, not at all, she had her spirits next to her.

    She could faintly hear the jingling of her keys that were attached to the folds of her dress under her jacket. She knew that she would never be alone ever again.

    Made by Siren of GS and THQ


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Lamya_by_treasureelf-d9s3km3
    Character | Magic | Honey
    #ff6699-*- #993333
    Job Info:
    1. Solo
    2. Alexander
    3. Gil
    4. Solo
    5.
    D-Rank: 6

    exp: 150
    Tsuin
    Tsuin

    Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Posts : 17
    Guild : Independent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lurid Repercuss
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Empty Re: 4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Post by Tsuin 10th January 2017, 2:17 pm

    A well dressed man wearing a suit with his hair slicked back walked through the town clenching his hand into a fist over and over from pulses coming from a slight pain in his chest. He tried to play off the feeling but it was getting stronger with each additional step he took. He made sure that those around him would not catch his discomfort but because of his gray-like skin he would stand out regardless. He knew exactly what this feeling was but could not deal with it alone or in the open and he completely refused for a man to help him with such a thing.

    He moved through the town looking for a woman that could alleviate what he was feeling. "I am an idiot for for not dealing with this myself." He spoke to himself in his own mind while still masking the pain as best he could.

    His pain temporarily stopped as his eye caught sight of a woman. She was beautiful wearing a red dress outside even though it was cold out. Best of all she looked to be alone. He simply made his way to the woman and leaned over to bow to her. "Hello, miss. My name is Tsuin Gatenvelt." He introduced himself as he bowed and then raised himself back up seeing that the woman was confused by his introduction. "I'm sorry if this is awkward for you but I was raised to introduce yourself that way to a beautiful woman." A smile formed on her face from his comment. "I am sorry to bother you but you are not cold in that dress at all?" The woman seemed to catch herself and finally spoke. "Umm... Yes.. Uh.. I am somewhat cold but I like being out in the cold like this. " Tsuin shook his head to her and took off his coat. "That will not do at all! You are too beautiful to be out in the cold like this. Let me warm you up. By the way, what is your name?" He held out his caot while she answered. "I am Felina and thank you but I should be okay..." Even though she denied it he then quickly moved and placed his coat over her shoulders. "No, no. I insist, Felina. You deserve it."

    The two locked eyes and Tsuin gave her a smile to look at before his canines extended and he lunged his head at her neck, digging his fangs into her neck. Small gasps of pain could be heard from her which eventually turned into sounds of pleasure. A vampire's fangs had that affect on people after all. No one would notice either of the two as Tsuin fed because when he first touched her he used a spell that made them both invisible to those around them through bending light around them.

    Once he got his fill of blood, he pulled his fangs out and caught the now unconscious woman. He took her into a nearby alleyway and leaned her body against a wall. Another handy tool that came with feeding on people was that they usually forgot the entire event after. This was due to the amount of blood they would lose mixed with their prolonged time with a vampire's fangs inside of them.

    After moving the woman's body onto the ground and removing his hands from her his spell was canceled over her but continued to work for him. He stared down at his latest meal and pulled out a handkerchief that he used to wipe away any traces from him eating on his mouth. "Only the beautiful ones are that sweet. I'm happy I can drop that charade though. The stuck up well dressed man type isn't really someone I like being." He commented to himself about the incident and then walked out of the alley to leave the woman to fend for herself, probably where she would die from the blood loss.

    After getting a good amount of distance away he would drop his spell and reveal himself again to his surroundings where he would see a girl who was dressed in winter gear. She caught his eye due to the wrappings on her arm which made questions pop into his head. He knew she could tell that he was staring at her and simply spoke out to her. "You know, you probably would look a lot more cute if you wore a dress..." He stopped walking once he was a few feet away from her. Something had made him feel like talking to her. Was fate showing its hand here..?


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] 65e984fe-b4cb-4034-ae3b-a01b8613ef14_zps0da6d14f

    Character Info:
    Lamya
    Lamya

    Spirits Keeper


    Spirits Keeper

    Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Posts : 235
    Guild : Tartaurus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Spirit Summon
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Empty Re: 4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Post by Lamya 10th January 2017, 3:30 pm

      The Innocent

    xxx Words
    Living Beyond our Dreams


    She could feel someone’s eyes upon her. They seemed to be digging into her skull, they wanted something, but as to what the girl didn’t know. With a soft sigh the girl merely shook her head, she wasn’t interested. Placing one foot in front the other the girl continued walking through the crisp chilly air to her destination. The shop at the edge of town where she would usually buy her keys.

    The family there knew her well, well, well enough to know that she was a celestial mage that loved her keys and her spirits. They didn’t know that she had a title and one that she often lived up to. The Careless. She wasn’t good at cleaning up after herself nor was she good at avoiding situations where she would have to kill a person because they had irritated her.

    Her thoughts quickly cleared her head as the voice of the person sounded behind her. It was obviously male. A sigh escaped her lips leaving a large white cloud of fog to rise above her and dissipate. Closing her eyes for a moment the girl turned around and looked at the man. Her unmistakable rose colored orbs looked into his gold ones. “What kind of moron would walk around in only a dress on a day like this. It would attract more weirdos like yourself.” Her eyes flashed between a dark red and a black just for a second.

    She could feel them stirring within her. The demons that she had made a contract with. Sari and Yari, lust and wrath. This was either going to end with someone dying and her having to run or an entertaining game with more dead than alive.
    Made by Siren of GS and THQ


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Lamya_by_treasureelf-d9s3km3
    Character | Magic | Honey
    #ff6699-*- #993333
    Job Info:
    1. Solo
    2. Alexander
    3. Gil
    4. Solo
    5.
    D-Rank: 6

    exp: 150
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

    Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Position : None
    Posts : 350
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 21
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Empty Re: 4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 10th January 2017, 5:54 pm

    Inaris shivered as he walked along in his thin, white clothes that were awful for winter weather. He had a target he needed to assassinate, and soon, or he'd get no jewels. The boy was shivering so much, he didn't even notice the two people directly in his path. His green eyes lowered, he crashed directly into the woman, falling on his butt in the snow. The cold sting of the snow was enough to make him look up, and glare at the two people he had just crashed into.

    "Don't stand there in the middle of the sidewalk, eh? I have a job to do, and if I'm late I'll blame it on the two idiots who stood in the middle of the sidewalk..." inaris was pissed, to say the least. His green eyes narrowed hatefully, he stood up and brushed the snow off with another glare.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage
    Tsuin
    Tsuin

    Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Position : None
    Posts : 17
    Guild : Independent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lurid Repercuss
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Empty Re: 4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Post by Tsuin 10th January 2017, 9:02 pm

    He thought he had spoken to a girl who would respond slightly civil to his teasing but instead it was like he had just slapped her across the face with his comment. He grew annoyed with her instantly as she spoke as if she had threatened him in some way. An extra problem had come into the picture though.

    Not only was there a girl in front of him that was being more of a brat than anything else there was now a boy being even worse than her. He bumped into her and complained at them for his mistake. The entire situation was nerve wracking. All he had done was tease the girl a bit and he was quickly talked down to by her and then some random boy had come into the picture blaming them for being in his way like there wasn't a large area around them he could have walked to.

    Tsuin simply gritted his teeth and decided to respond with more teasing. It could probably ease the mood more. He still didn't know why he felt the need to talk to the girl at all but he did it anyways.

    "Maybe it would be crazy to do but it does take a certain type of elegance to pull off, right?" He teased her again. He turned his attention to the boy who had found a way of intruding into their talk. "Maybe if you used your eyes you could maybe see that you were the one not watching where he was going. Maybe learn to use the eyes you have better understand your surroundings."


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] 65e984fe-b4cb-4034-ae3b-a01b8613ef14_zps0da6d14f

    Character Info:
    Vagrant
    Vagrant

    Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 101
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 225

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Abyssal Firestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Empty Re: 4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only]

    Post by Vagrant 11th January 2017, 4:58 pm

    A Dog Will Look Down When They Have Done Wrong But A Snake Will Look You Right In The Eyes
    Each snowflake that fell silently onto the ground differed in shape and size, the self proclaimed basilisk queen focused on the snowfall and managed to eye a number of unique ones. The time she had spent eyeing the snowflakes had put her task way behind her as the girl thoroughly enjoyed lush environments, whether it be the pelting rainforests, deathly quiet snowfall or even the sun baked desert. This all interested her. For what reason you may ask?
    None other than it was 'pretty' and 'amazing' - two words she uses frequently when asked - it had come to a point where Artemis had allowed her chain circlets to suddenly form across her fingers and arms, she had lost her focus due to her now succumbing to the beauty of the elements. Who would've thought that a witch whom is one with darkness would care so much for her surroundings, odd to say the least.
    "Earth to Artemis have you lost the plot? Can you wake up and get something to eat you're thinning" Said the same sweet angelic voice from her endeavor with Mrs. Cooper. Along that time period she had begun to call this specific voice 'Angeline' and the more aggressive one was named 'Azreal', and Angeline was always talking to Arty about her body shape and to eat more which of course wasn't true but for some reason she did.
    Snapping out of her phase of confusion her eyes slowly laid on the three peculiar individuals situated on the snow caked sidewalk, immediately her circlets disappeared and the tapped the left side of her head seemingly diminishing the voice of Angeline. The girl slid down the whitened roof of the home she stood upon and somersaulted just as she touched the gutter and landed with clean grace, watching them closely she walked further and further in their direction, her right hand held behind her back as she went into her 'Decimo' stance.
    "Hello all...If I may ask. Why're you three alone out here in the cold, especially with no one around." She gestured with her eyes to the empty streets they were on, Arty cocked her head and continued "What're your names? Not to be intruding of course" The basilisk queen never let her cold stare waver. Never showing weakness.

    TAG ―ARRIVAL MUSIC ― word count - 558
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    4 Bad Guys, See How They Play. [Closed Social | Invite only] Vagrant

      Current date/time is 8th December 2021, 1:49 am