Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Journey (Closed/Invite)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Journey (Closed/Invite) Empty The Journey (Closed/Invite)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 15th May 2015, 10:09 pm

Drip. Drip. Rain fell from the gray and clouded sky as Lance walked through the broken and corrupt land of Sin. This was a place that he never hoped he would see ever but yet, here he was walking through Sin almost like it was nothing. It was a... Long... Story about why he was in Sin in the first place but he was here for a reason. He had to get stronger. Get stronger for her. Lance closed his eyes and took a deep breath, hood pulled over his head and sighed. "Why am I here?" He asked himself. He racked his brain trying to remember what had happened to him and why he was here. He smirked a little bit in sorrow and his hood cast a shadow over his eyes "That's right... I left her again didn't I..." His mouth quivered a little as he shook his head "No.. No time for crying... That doesn't show strength..." He growled to himself as he wiped the tears that were forming on his eyelids off and kept walking. The hot, humid landscape seemed to go on forever and the rain felt like acid on his hands. It burned like hell. It was hard to bear as the pain was overwhelming. The rain was so hot it firmed minor burns on his hands. This was the place of death of sin. This was not a place where people normally went for fun.

He had learned to face the fact that he was a coward but that did not stop the Shadow King from trying to complete his resolution. He furrowed his brow and placed his hood over his head, casting a shadow over his eyes. “This rain hurts…” he muttered under his breath. He silently shook his head “Heh… I will show them all…” he walked into the hell that awaited him.

Thoughts of the events that happened last month came rushing into his mind. The things that had happened in between however had led him to this place. He had met certain people along the trip here and he didn't really know how he felt about anything at the moment. The only thing on his mind was the fact that he had to get stronger. Stronger for her. Stronger for him. Stronger to protect the people he loved. He thought of all of the events that happened on the way to Sin while he walked onward towards wherever he was headed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Journey (Closed/Invite) Empty Re: The Journey (Closed/Invite)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 28th May 2015, 6:26 pm

Lance was walking through the wasteland of the dead, rain dropping down onto his hands and causing burn marks on them. Acid rain was dangerous if exposed to skin. He winced but kept walking, not having a certain destination in mind so he kept walking and started to feel dizziness take him over. This went on for a while until he found himself standing at the doorstep of some ruins. They looked to be like an old house. A familiar house "It can't be... Why is this here..." He muttered under his breath. This was the house from his childhood. The house that he had gotten kidnapped from, the house where his mom had died in the fire that made the house what it was today. This was definitely his home but something felt off about it when he walked in.

He felt a cold feeling coming from within the house, deep within the house. He was pretty sure the house was small and only one floor but this feeling was coming from below him. He slowly and hesitantly crawled through the house with a stone cold look on his face "Why am I here right now..." He thought to himself as he found a staircase leading down "only one floor?" He muttered to himself as he grabbed the rail. Right as he was about to step down he heard a voice behind "Oh come on! You go down there now then it will ruin the fun!" It was a familiar voice. His rage started to grow faster as he turned around with a snap of his body "Why are you here... I killed you back in Joya..." Lance muttered as thoughts back to the boy that had hurt Rita. He had killed Clash... So why he here in front of him now?

Clash took a step forward and laugh "Didn't I say that your uncle would resurrect me?" He laughed again and Lance stepped towards him and pushed Clash into the wall "I could kill you right now and no one would know..." He said with a shaky voice as Clash formed a sly grin "But you don't want that do you. You don't want anymore lives taken." Lance hesitated at this comment and let go "Why are you here..." He quietly said with a sigh. "Your uncle has sent me here to show you something. Not to hurt you but to lead you in the right path." Clash said with a serious face on. He didn't want to do this to Lance because even he saw what was about to happen as cruel. Lance nodded and chuckled a little "So the old coward couldn't come here and face me himself..." Lance said with a slight smirk as Clash nodded and made a sorrowful smile "I guess..." He said as he tried to laugh but couldn't. Clash held out an object "Sorry about this buddy..." He muttered to himself. He crushed the gem in his hands before Lance was able to react. Everything became blurry at once as Lance fell to the ground. And then there was darkness.

"This is getting interesting... Let's see how this plays out!" A little child's voice echoed through Lance's head with a laugh as he awoke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:34 am